Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265857 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7450 on: April 24, 2023, 08:01:41 PM »
Lies, exaggerations and half-truths in Order.  I may have missed a few.

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and 1. maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. 2. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is 3. when it got to me so I took a lasix. 4. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but 5. i was already pretty dry. I had been 6. getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so 7. I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So 8. then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer 9. because of my digestive issues and 10. was worried this was making me not feel bladder or 11. maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway 12. I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say 13. when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also 14. didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. 15. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I 16. wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium 17. still eating and drinking nothing 18. had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. 19. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. 20. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain 21. after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and 22. I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then 23. talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and 24. after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. 25. I don't even remember going to the car or 26. the first half of the trip I would 27. wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after 28. mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. 29. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and 30. kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't 31. stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but 32. I still think I looked ok on stage and 33. did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and 34. I did. I should have dropped out 35. a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7451 on: April 24, 2023, 08:02:40 PM »
You have to love Emily, who works in the drug court letting her soon to be fiancé pop Percocets, like they are Junior mints. She is the definition of , trailer trash.
I missed out on a bunch of this and I honestly don't have he desire to pour through the losers posts anymore. When was he popping percs? Were they his own prescription?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7452 on: April 24, 2023, 08:04:01 PM »
You have to love Emily, who works in the drug court letting her soon to be fiancé pop Percocets, like they are Junior mints. She is the definition of , trailer trash.
Someone has to be his connect. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7453 on: April 24, 2023, 08:04:08 PM »
Unfortunately for Bhank this qualifies as yet another last place showing.

His scheme to weasel out of this failed.

Pretty tight race with the tall guy which he could have won with an actual contest prep.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7454 on: April 24, 2023, 08:05:17 PM »

I am now of the belief that she is 100% complicit.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7455 on: April 24, 2023, 08:06:25 PM »

Pretty tight race with the tall guy which he would have won with an actual contest prep.
Woulda, coulda,  shoulda. He fucking quit

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7456 on: April 24, 2023, 08:11:07 PM »

Pretty tight race with the tall guy which he would have won with an actual contest prep.

actually he would have had to work harder to place last.   what he did was lower than last place..

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7457 on: April 24, 2023, 08:13:32 PM »
I missed out on a bunch of this and I honestly don't have he desire to pour through the losers posts anymore. When was he popping percs? Were they his own prescription?

He hasn’t answered this.

But he said he took a lasik and a pain killer.

Why you would need a pain killer before contest no idea?

He won’t address where he got the pain killer from from for obvious reasons.

But the whole  I don’t do rec drugs was clearly a Lie like everything else.

What normal person has lasik and pain killers readily available.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #7458 on: April 24, 2023, 08:18:15 PM »
actually he would have had to work harder to place last.   what he did was lower than last place..

Or, in bhank's own words, he is even laster.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7459 on: April 24, 2023, 08:19:32 PM »
He hasn’t answered this.

He's going to claim that he has them prescribed by his doctor because of his long standing digestive issues/Crohnes.  Now we know why the Crohnes lie is maintained so diligently despite all the slop eating.  It allows him to pop pain killers for "muh stomach."  And of course he gets these pain killers despite not taking his prescribed medicine for Crohnes as he's bragged about 100 times.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7460 on: April 24, 2023, 08:21:05 PM »
Damn vacation.

Missed 60 pages just to see what we all anticipated.

Excuses.

hanky overdosed on diuretics and amphetamines.

Almost died.

Almost beat his wife in the car ride home.

Did not finish but claims podium.

Has poor time management skills.

All because his wife has astigmatism.

Fucking hell this guy's full retard.

Adding this phag to ignore.

Hope you die soon Brian and your child is raised by a real man.

Your dad raised a real pussy, should have beat your more.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7461 on: April 24, 2023, 08:22:01 PM »
He hasn’t answered this.

Oh its the Adderall again. He just took one so it doesn't count.  Fucking drug addict

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7462 on: April 24, 2023, 08:23:58 PM »
Still not addressed is posing music, I bet he forgot to submit anything and would have looked like even more of a doofus

Also not addressed is how a 6hr drive isn't at least 8 with diarrhea and all those other issues going on.  Seriously does he wear a diaper?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7463 on: April 24, 2023, 08:25:19 PM »
Still not addressed is posing music, I bet he forgot to submit anything and would have looked like even more of a doofus

Also not addressed is how a 6hr drive isn't at least 8 with diarrhea and all those other issues going on.  Seriously does he wear a diaper?

marketing potential for a stadium mud buddy

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7464 on: April 24, 2023, 08:37:34 PM »
marketing potential for a stadium mud buddy

Haha, I haven't heard about stadium buddies in years.  Hanky would claim he invented it and it was "being looked at by Nasa"

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7465 on: April 24, 2023, 08:38:40 PM »

Bhanks: Lower than Flatbread

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7466 on: April 24, 2023, 08:42:58 PM »

Technically, he and Vince placed the same.

Vince has been natural for 10 years.. Brian has been on non stop blast and cruise cycles for over 2 decades

Sad 

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7467 on: April 24, 2023, 08:46:58 PM »
Technically, he and Vince placed the same.

Vince has been natural for 10 years.. Brian has been on non stop blast and cruise cycles for over 2 decades

Sad

Oh this is a fantastic point!  Technical truth Brian creates a thread challenging all GetBiggers to compete and technically they all place exactly the same as he did!  Oh the Irony!  The Genius!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7468 on: April 24, 2023, 09:01:02 PM »
Oh this is a fantastic point!  Technical truth Brian creates a thread challenging all GetBiggers to compete and technically they all place exactly the same as he did!  Oh the Irony!  The Genius!

we all placed the same, but only one of us bitched out

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7469 on: April 24, 2023, 09:05:29 PM »
But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?

Yes you did. You sucked so fucking bad that not only did you not place you couldn't even finish the show. You were not competitive at all. Not in the actual physical rigors of competitive bodybuilding nor in the outward appearance that is judged at a contest. You were litteraly and figuratively blown off the stage...

On too of that you may have permanently damaged your health with your last minute drug fixes. Lord knows you can't count worth a shit who knows what dose you calculated with you FTPP peptide. Don't know what dose lasix you're taking, can't piss, shitting blood, delirious.....

Yes , you got your ass whupped.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #7470 on: April 24, 2023, 09:11:54 PM »
Wow, page 300!

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #7471 on: April 24, 2023, 09:14:51 PM »
300 pages arguing with this idiot.  Can’t you guys just let it go and ignore Bhank.  He’s only here to argue, he’ll never stop because he has a mental illness.  If he was beaten to death, his last dying words would be “I won the fight”. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #7472 on: April 24, 2023, 09:23:29 PM »
300 pages arguing with this idiot.  Can’t you guys just let it go and ignore Bhank.  He’s only here to argue, he’ll never stop because he has a mental illness.  If he was beaten to death, his last dying words would be “I won the fight”.

Imagine a confident guy who had been lifting weights for a long time stumbling onto Getbig. Most bodybuilders who have 16 inch arms are self-proclaimed experts, but not on Getbig. So the dude takes on all comers and soon threads proliferate involving our newcomer. Let us suppose he is of at least average intelligence so keeps posting because he doesn't detect that those who post here are smarter than he is. The one quality he has that is exceptional is his hardheadedness. No matter what anyone says or what criticism they direct at him it falls off him like rain from an umbrella. Of course he has had to demonstrate his competence as a bodybuilder by posting several photos. Another quality he has is to reply to all and sundry who post here. This is clearly a formula for sustained debates, and threads. On and on they go. One last way he can show all the haters here is to enter a contest and show his superiority. He needed to prepare properly and therein are the seeds for his downfall. Since he falls short of being a true expert in bodybuilding and contest preparation he clearly has no way to gauge whether information from others is good or not. So he forges ahead using his brain and experience to know what to do. Unfortunately he has many health issues. All that internet conflict is not good for ulcers and related personality disorders. He literally almost died for Getbig! If we grant him some integrity then he posts the truth about his health and situation. He shows up in Charlotte as ready as could be to battle it out with one or two other older guys in the lowest level contest there. Our hapless wannabe finds his preparation in tatters because of delays in the judging process. He is afraid to drink any liquid if that impacted on his appearance so he suffers in silence while visiting the toilet frequently. Instead of 9 am pre-judging he has to wait until after 2 pm. His system is robust but not on this day. Diuretics and pain-killers impacted on his fragile condition and he had to depart from Charlotte after the brief appearance before the judges. No trophy is worth sacrificing one's health so he did the sensible thing and went home where he could recover. Any normal person would have put his tail between his legs and disappeared from posting here. Not Brian. He is made of sterner stuff and isn't put off by offensive remarks by nobodies. He reappears and continues to take on everyone as if nothing unusual had happened.

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7473 on: April 24, 2023, 09:36:58 PM »
i've actually been thinking for a while that ron hired him

wanted- computer shill to build traffic on bodybuilding site

must be built slightly better built than the average person.

must be able to argue with every single point ever made.

must be able to fake an unwavering confidence in himself no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

must be able to put down people much better than yourself in every single aspect of life.

no matter how many times you are proven wrong and look stupid, you must continue the false
bravado and claim to be the best at everything.

you must contradict yourself daily, and when called out on it claim everyone is a hater.

must reuse childish sayings incessantly....
be my guest
by all means
today today today
show me pics,, exactly

claim to be huge and ripped every day, then post pics that clearly show it's a lie.
when people call you out, threaten to ragdoll them and put them down.

when clearly superior people try to help you and give  you advise, argue with them even if you actually agree..

must think of at least one obscure ailment or disorder each week and claim you have had it since childhood.

never ever break character

no matter how embarrassing it is and no matter how badly you are proven to be a loser, stick to the script.

tell noone about this agreement.  say  you have a high level govt position.

never ever agree with a single board member no matter what.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7474 on: April 24, 2023, 09:41:57 PM »
i've actually been thinking for a while that ron hired him

wanted- computer shill to build traffic on bodybuilding site

must be built slightly better built than the average person.

must be able to argue with every single point ever made.

must be able to fake an unwavering confidence in himself no matter how much evidence to the contrary.

must be able to put down people much better than yourself in every single aspect of life.

no matter how many times you are proven wrong and look stupid, you must continue the false
bravado and claim to be the best at everything.

you must contradict yourself daily, and when called out on it claim everyone is a hater.

must reuse childish sayings incessantly....
be my guest
by all means
today today today
show me pics,, exactly

claim to be huge and ripped every day, then post pics that clearly show it's a lie.
when people call you out, threaten to ragdoll them and put them down.

when clearly superior people try to help you and give  you advise, argue with them even if you actually agree..

never ever break character

no matter how embarrassing it is and no matter how badly you are proven to be a loser, stick to the script.

tell noone about this agreement.  say  you have a high level govt position.

never ever agree with a single board member no matter what.

Excellent description, I've thought similar, If Brian didn't exist we'd have to invent him.

I'd add professional comedian to the description:

Flatbread

Melatonin

Rocky

Chicken Dumplings