Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265588 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7475 on: April 24, 2023, 10:07:46 PM »
Imagine a confident guy who had been lifting weights for a long time stumbling onto Getbig. Most bodybuilders who have 16 inch arms are self-proclaimed experts, but not on Getbig. So the dude takes on all comers and soon threads proliferate involving our newcomer. Let us suppose he is of at least average intelligence so keeps posting because he doesn't detect that those who post here are smarter than he is. The one quality he has that is exceptional is his hardheadedness. No matter what anyone says or what criticism they direct at him it falls off him like rain from an umbrella. Of course he has had to demonstrate his competence as a bodybuilder by posting several photos. Another quality he has is to reply to all and sundry who post here. This is clearly a formula for sustained debates, and threads. On and on they go. One last way he can show all the haters here is to enter a contest and show his superiority. He needed to prepare properly and therein are the seeds for his downfall. Since he falls short of being a true expert in bodybuilding and contest preparation he clearly has no way to gauge whether information from others is good or not. So he forges ahead using his brain and experience to know what to do. Unfortunately he has many health issues. All that internet conflict is not good for ulcers and related personality disorders. He literally almost died for Getbig! If we grant him some integrity then he posts the truth about his health and situation. He shows up in Charlotte as ready as could be to battle it out with one or two other older guys in the lowest level contest there. Our hapless wannabe finds his preparation in tatters because of delays in the judging process. He is afraid to drink any liquid if that impacted on his appearance so he suffers in silence while visiting the toilet frequently. Instead of 9 am pre-judging he has to wait until after 2 pm. His system is robust but not on this day. Diuretics and pain-killers impacted on his fragile condition and he had to depart from Charlotte after the brief appearance before the judges. No trophy is worth sacrificing one's health so he did the sensible thing and went home where he could recover. Any normal person would have put his tail between his legs and disappeared from posting here. Not Brian. He is made of sterner stuff and isn't put off by offensive remarks by nobodies. He reappears and continues to take on everyone as if nothing unusual had happened.

Choke on a flaccid aids infested dick, you senile, rapist enabling piece of shit.

ronrico

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7476 on: April 24, 2023, 11:00:45 PM »
Do the show or don’t- you have free will. Stop whining about it if you choose to do it , and quit extending your drive time in each postt

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7477 on: April 24, 2023, 11:09:08 PM »
But I didn’t get the shit kicked out of me win lose or draw I was competitive in my lineup I do think I would have taken 2nd but again I wasn’t going to wait around another 8 hours to find out. Meanwhile I don’t recall seeing any of you backstage. I learned a few things and will be better prepared next time but the guy at the begging said don’t worry about your placings worry about your build. I am happy with my build I think I looked pretty good can you say the same?

Kind of a pattern with you, when it looks like you will lose you quit.

Loser. Quitter.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7478 on: April 25, 2023, 01:37:01 AM »
BHanks is legendary now in "Annals of GetBig lore". (Or at least the "anals").
The must brutal owning in probably GetBigs hilarious history.
Only problem, it was a self-owning. Makes it 100x funnier and brutal (and true)...

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7479 on: April 25, 2023, 01:54:38 AM »
BHanks is legendary now in "Annals of GetBig lore". (Or at least the "anals").
The must brutal owning in probably GetBigs hilarious history.
Only problem, it was a self-owning. Makes it 100x funnier and brutal (and true)...

Even funnier when he tried to blame getbig for his failure. I mean I would love to take even 0.1% credit for it, but it was 100% on him.

The kidney killer peptide he took to aid fat loss was just the icing on his shit cake.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7480 on: April 25, 2023, 01:57:47 AM »
300 pages arguing with this idiot.  Can’t you guys just let it go and ignore Bhank.  He’s only here to argue, he’ll never stop because he has a mental illness.  If he was beaten to death, his last dying words would be “I won the fight”.

Congrats on getting us to page 300

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7481 on: April 25, 2023, 02:39:04 AM »
I am not on steroids just prescribed testosterone steroids are derivatives of test and I am not taking them or any other weird stuff my health matters at this point and classic is 205lbs I do t need a bunch of crap to be in shape at 205lbs

Then the retard goes and takes FTPP and complains he cannot piss.

Guy has two cockroaches playing pinball instead of a brain.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7482 on: April 25, 2023, 02:51:08 AM »
I’ve never wanted anyone banned from this site but Bhanks should be banned like he was on
Other sites at this point.   

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #7483 on: April 25, 2023, 02:53:21 AM »
I’ve never wanted anyone banned from this site but Bhanks should be banned like he was on

I second that. It's just a piss take at this point. A grotesque spectacle. It won't end well, in fact I think two years has been way too long.

It's like they said at promuscle, the guy is unstable, there are obvious cognitive disabilities, and now there are four small kids to boot. This is not a healthy place for such a person to be and this weird dance that has been going here is unhealthy for us, too.

Ban him.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7484 on: April 25, 2023, 03:31:24 AM »
What a train wreck

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7485 on: April 25, 2023, 03:43:29 AM »
Yea didn't listen to one bit of advice on diet. Claims losing weight is what ruined his chances and was lean enough. The only man alive in contest walking about condition year in year out.
But then look at the level of competition, the guy that won defo looked better from the front, the tall guy looked like he just played sports.
All that time and effort travelling etc knowing what he's entering just to make excuses and quit.
He could have got second place, worth it for all the expense and travel, what a weird guy.
Even funnier when he tried to blame getbig for his failure. I mean I would love to take even 0.1% credit for it, but it was 100% on him.

The kidney killer peptide he took to aid fat loss was just the icing on his shit cake.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7486 on: April 25, 2023, 05:00:33 AM »

Lol this,

Calling everyone haters, and we don’t even lift. I would die if I need to lose 20 pounds etc

And lol getbig made him take a diuretic.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7487 on: April 25, 2023, 05:38:09 AM »
Lol this,

Calling everyone haters, and we don’t even lift. I would die if I need to lose 20 pounds etc

And lol getbig made him take a diuretic.

Yes, it's our fault because we didn't think his legs looked good  :D

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix.

People say he has matchstick legs and his solution is to pop some lasix. Mensa level thinking right there.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7488 on: April 25, 2023, 05:46:09 AM »
He stays very lean year-round, so why do things go so haywire in the final moments leading up to the show. He was supposed to cruise into the show feeling great and to have fun. To me, he never looked leaner than usual in the 4 weeks leading up to the show. Then one day out, he all of a sudden looked like a bone face, but the cuts and vascularity still weren’t really there, just reduced size. Was that the diuretic? This makes me believe that this whole 220-230 pound thing is a fallacy. It’s all water, glycogen, full belly and miscellaneous bloat. His competition weight should be 185 or so.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7489 on: April 25, 2023, 05:47:25 AM »
He stays very lean year-round, so why do things go so haywire in the final moments leading up to the show. To me, he never looked leaner than usual in the 4 weeks leading up to the show. Then the day off, looked like a bone face but the cuts and vascularity still weren’t really there, just reduced size. This makes me believe that this whole 220-230 pound thing is a fallacy. It’s all water, glycogen, full belly and miscellaneous bloat. His competition weight should be 185 or so.

I was recently thinking the same.  He looks basically the same in “competition mode” as he always does, definitely doesn’t look 30 pounds lighter.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #7490 on: April 25, 2023, 05:50:28 AM »

Just Totally ignore him as I & others are doing - do not respond to his
post's as he's playing everyone that does.
He say's & does anything that gets him the constant attention he so needs.
Ban him or Ignore him both work just as well.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7491 on: April 25, 2023, 06:05:18 AM »
Do the show or don’t- you have free will. Stop whining about it if you choose to do it , and quit extending your drive time in each postt

This is one of the more amusing things about him, how he blatantly and obviously lies by doing stuff like that exaggerating any number up or down depending on what is in his favor.  Show ends at 9:30pm becomes 11pm to him, a 6 hour drive becomes a 7-8 hour drive.  Conversely, 2 miles down the road becomes "across the street from Home Depot."  In his deluded brain this is not a lie.  And no matter how often it's pointed out, he doesn't admit he's wrong or change the blatant deceptive behavior.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7492 on: April 25, 2023, 07:19:28 AM »
I've put the prick on ignore now

He's the biggest prick to ever disgrace this board and should be banned.
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7493 on: April 25, 2023, 07:58:13 AM »
300 pages arguing with this idiot. Can’t you guys just let it go and ignore Bhank.  He’s only here to argue, he’ll never stop because he has a mental illness.  If he was beaten to death, his last dying words would be “I won the fight”. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #7494 on: April 25, 2023, 08:01:02 AM »

when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix.

You are so mentally weak.  Pitifully weak 45 year old man.

If I was that weak I'd kill myself.

Get a grip.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7495 on: April 25, 2023, 08:28:42 AM »
Deciding to take a diuretic a couple hours before a show because getbig says you look like shit is certainly a decision.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7496 on: April 25, 2023, 08:41:05 AM »
Deciding to take a diuretic a couple hours before a show because getbig says you look like shit is certainly a decision.

What did he take to get rid of the double chin though? This was a day before the show. Remember the model shoot!? Hanky is part man, part chameleon. Always changing appearances.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7497 on: April 25, 2023, 08:55:46 AM »

It’s dedication to shut up the haters.

If he listens to get Big, why won’t  he admit that he is bald? And shave the birds nest on top of his head

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7498 on: April 25, 2023, 09:00:56 AM »
What did he take to get rid of the double chin though? This was a day before the show. Remember the model shoot!? Hanky is part man, part chameleon. Always changing appearances.

He is our "Zelig".  Were he to be in the company of Hasidic Hebrews he would change before our very eyes, wearing the vestments of his tribe and bobbing his head rhythmically before any available wall of wailing .  Same with if he were with Negro Jazz musicians.  Not only would he become a negro he would also instantly be an accomplished player of a variety of instruments.

Surrounded by homosexuals?  bhanky becomes the master of the skin flute.  And so much more.  He is the human chameleon.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7499 on: April 25, 2023, 09:21:13 AM »

Deciding to take a diuretic to spot reduce the water in his legs absolutely tremendous.

This is the same person who has read everything written on the internet about contest prep.

Unfortunately he didn't kill him self.

Lol at diuretics making you incoherent. That's not it brian that's the oxy you were popping like liver tabs

Futher proves my point and others point he is a drug addict junkie and that's how he met his trailer trash hot dog in  hallway fiancé