Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264384 times)

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7500 on: April 25, 2023, 09:25:17 AM »
doesn't everyone know that the easiest way to smooth out legs contest day is to walk lots?

and he walks 5 miles (could he really?) show day then takes a diuretic he absolutely would not
use but just had handy?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7501 on: April 25, 2023, 09:40:32 AM »
doesn't everyone know that the easiest way to smooth out legs contest day is to walk lots?

and he walks 5 miles (could he really?) show day then takes a diuretic he absolutely would not
use but just had handy?

Dude...you just sparked my memories.  The amount of competitors just laying around with THEIR LEGS UP.  I had completely forgotten about that.

I am seriously considering just dieting down for a vacation in june...and I am talking near stage ready...just to rub it in his fucking face.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7502 on: April 25, 2023, 09:48:29 AM »
Dude...you just sparked my memories.  The amount of competitors just laying around with THEIR LEGS UP.  I had completely forgotten about that.

I am seriously considering just dieting down for a vacation in june...and I am talking near stage ready...just to rub it in his fucking face.
WOULDN'T DO OR CHANGE A THING IN HIS MIND,HE WILL JUST SAY YOUR ARMS ARE SMALL OR ABS SUCK...I THINK THIS THREAD WILL START GOING DOWN IF EVERYONE STAYS OUT AND TRY TO STIR IT UP OR IGNORE HIS PICS..

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7503 on: April 25, 2023, 09:56:23 AM »
Yes thread seems to have run its course, moving on.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7504 on: April 25, 2023, 09:57:59 AM »
WOULDN'T DO OR CHANGE A THING IN HIS MIND,HE WILL JUST SAY YOUR ARMS ARE SMALL OR ABS SUCK...I THINK THIS THREAD WILL START GOING DOWN IF EVERYONE STAYS OUT AND TRY TO STIR IT UP OR IGNORE HIS PICS..

strict curl thread coming soon is my guess... ive gained 20lbs of muscle post show bs... eating even more dogshit and being even more delusional...hes a crackhead im convinced

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7505 on: April 25, 2023, 09:58:13 AM »

Hard to blame hankins for all the activity when there are multiple gimmicks whose sole existence is based on interacting with him 24/7

And let's not act like there weren't 10+ posters here hanging on every move this sunday.
Y

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7506 on: April 25, 2023, 09:59:01 AM »
I'm looking forward to his post diet rebound pics.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7507 on: April 25, 2023, 09:59:51 AM »
Bhanks, don’t worry, you can redeem yourself with the strict curl contest, that is, if you don’t quit.
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7508 on: April 25, 2023, 10:03:29 AM »
Bhanks, don’t worry, you can redeem yourself with the strict curl contest, that is, if you don’t quit.

Yes. I feel as though the strict curl is the silent victim in all of this (other than bhanks’ kidneys). I think all will be right once he grips that goofy bar, the back goes against the padded wall and Coop (if they’re still on speaking terms) yells, “Curl! Curl!”

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7509 on: April 25, 2023, 10:04:40 AM »
Yes. I feel as though the strict curl is the biggest victim in all of this (other than bhanks’ kidneys). I think all will be right once he grips that goofy bar and the back goes against the padded wall and Coop (if they’re still on speaking terms) yells, “Curl! Curl!”

smh..... fuckin faggits lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7510 on: April 25, 2023, 10:05:05 AM »
If only Navy Mike had a fraction of Bhanks intestinal fortitude.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7511 on: April 25, 2023, 10:05:23 AM »

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7512 on: April 25, 2023, 10:06:22 AM »
Yes thread seems to have run its course, moving on.

agreed, my finally post in this thread will be this gem.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7513 on: April 25, 2023, 10:44:39 AM »
Yes. I feel as though the strict curl is the silent victim in all of this (other than bhanks’ kidneys). I think all will be right once he grips that goofy bar, the back goes against the padded wall and Coop (if they’re still on speaking terms) yells, “Curl! Curl!”

Rambone, it will be momentous!
X

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #7514 on: April 25, 2023, 10:53:54 AM »
this thread would have been 10 pages plus in hrs normally u couldn't keep up,it will be cut down to nothing very soon,the main posters /nemesis are all gone like 'that'.so hanky will be bored with nobody to argue.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7515 on: April 25, 2023, 11:47:07 AM »
Fuck ME this thread moves fast!  OK, here we go...

I still have Diarea which causes dehydration. But I hadn't drank more than 6 ounces of fluid friday and maybe 4 on Saturday. I was also taking FTTP to encourage fat loss this can cause mild dehydration. I did not take any diuretics until late Saturday I believe when people didn't think my legs pics looked good is when it got to me so I took a lasix. I had not taken any diuretics prior. This was maybe 8pm? I have been having this issue where I feel I need to pee but cant so I thought it would help but i was already pretty dry. I had been getting up every hour all night the last few weeks thinking I need to poop to only pass gas and blood and was worried I may have a blockage. So after taking the lasix I took some dry carbs figuring with the lasix I wouldnt spill over. Around 2am I still havent urinated and though mayeb lasix was wrong so I checked package and it was 40mgh instead of 100. So then I took 80mg more as was late and wanted to flush pee out before prelims at 9. I took a pain killer because of my digestive issues and was worried this was making me not feel bladder or maybe I had some kind of prostate issue but could not pee. Anyway I was up all night posing and pooping blood but not much pee. They say when passing blood you want to stay hydrated so thats why I hadnt take any diuretics also didnt want to develop an immunity figured one bang at end if needed and it really wasnt. I noticed when I went in to touchups I was acting a little weird like almost manic. I wasnt feeling great but dying at the same time. I just needed to hold it together a few more hours. But the hours kept gettign longer and I was pacing the auditorium still eating and drinking nothing had walked 5 miles before I took the stage. I was only on stage for a minute and I managed to smile and pose. However when I got off I could tell something was really wrong. I was dropping things and really exhausted and in pain after 1 minute. We went upstairs to get a drink and sit down and I passed out trying to sit and talk with emily I was then talking about stuff that wasnt real totally deliruous. Emily goty me some fluids and after sittign for a but ad talkign about it we decided to head home. I don't even remember going to the car or the first half of the trip I would wake up violently kicking the car then demand fludis then pass back out after mumbling stories about cartoon dogs and weird shit. The original plan was for me to drive all night I was not capable. Even several hours later I know I wasn't making sense and kept apologizing to Emily as my brain was not working. So no I didN't stay anothet 8 hours and battle it out with 2 other guys I could see I was competitive buT not winning. I could see the other classes it was a much bigger show than I realized but I still think I looked ok on stage and did not embarrass myself. I said I would get on stage and compete and I did. I should have dropped out a month ago but I said I would get onstage and I did. I have a Dr apt tomorrow

/snip

You can always body build, but you don't need to don the thong. There was a young man that posted here many moons ago. He was somewhat of a competitor like you and had all the makings of the next big thing. His name was Shaun (aka Shizzo). Today, I don't know if Shaun is still alive or dead. I worry that maybe he got viciously killed via penile asphyxiation. That said, you're still alive. You're still here. Get up from the floor, dust off your knees and go on to live another day.

"1"

Brutal

(And JustPlainJane taught me the word 'irrumatio' - I'm trying to make it a GetBig thing  ;))

Rates vary, but NPC competitors can get as much as $500-$1000/night, whereas Olympia top 10 IFBB pros can get as high as $5,000-$10,000/night (pictures and videos must be included).

These are the old rates as far back as I can remember from the circa 2010 era. I never took part in that kind of debauchery, but it was present back in the day.

I once met a savage homosexual that would tie up IFBB pros in leashes and walk them around in his suite during the Olympia weekend. This shouldn't come as a surprise, we've seen top IFBB pros of yesteryears dressed up as leather slaves for photoshoots.

"1"

Tell me you're talking about Chris Cormier, without telling me you're talking about Chris Cormier...
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7516 on: April 25, 2023, 12:07:27 PM »
Fuck ME this thread moves fast!  OK, here we go...

Brutal

(And JustPlainJane taught me the word 'irrumatio' - I'm trying to make it a GetBig thing  ;))

Tell me you're talking about Chris Cormier, without telling me you're talking about Chris Cormier...

Kai Greene is the lock here

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #7517 on: April 25, 2023, 12:29:29 PM »
It’s dedication to shut up the haters.

If he listens to get Big, why won’t  he admit that he is bald? And shave the birds nest on top of his head

He's got a full/thick head of "Elvis like" hair... Either  that or a parakeet pompadoo of peace...

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7518 on: April 25, 2023, 01:56:14 PM »
Like a delirious,  gaseous Bhanks expelling the last blasts of frothy, bloody, shit from his bowels, this thread has lost steam quickly. And not with a bang (or a bhank) but with a whimper.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7519 on: April 25, 2023, 02:06:15 PM »
Like a delirious,  gaseous Bhanks expelling the last blasts of frothy, bloody, shit from his bowels, this thread has lost steam quickly. And not with a bang (or a bhank) but with a whimper.

Our star had a Doctors appointment today. Maybe Emily managed to get him sent to a nut house (or rehab/professional help)

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7520 on: April 25, 2023, 02:11:58 PM »
Our star had a Doctors appointment today. Maybe Emily managed to get him sent to a nut house (or rehab/professional help)
That doctor will be beating his fucking head against the wall after about 15 minutes with bhanky

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #7521 on: April 25, 2023, 02:15:58 PM »

Lmao! This is a very The Scottesque post

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #7522 on: April 25, 2023, 02:16:48 PM »
Lmao! This is a very The Scottesque post

'tis superb, my brother!

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7523 on: April 25, 2023, 02:59:24 PM »
Hanky almost died this weekend. Em saved him from himself. Who knows what he would have taken in his mental delusional state. From her side it must be scary knowing that her future husband is willing to die for a plastic trophy.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7524 on: April 25, 2023, 03:11:34 PM »
   He literally almost died for Getbig!
  I have no idea why someone would choose ill health and near death over health. Steroid Injections, gorging 8000 calories of mostly crap daily, diarrhea, vomiting, shitting blood regularly, avoiding cardio, diuretics, fat burners, stupid training that results in tearing his body to pieces. Yet he claims he is on the right path and we lost our way by not living the same lifestyle. I giggle reading all his posts. The guy is insane, and the train wreck is happening but it is hard to look away. Another casualty of Bigorexia.