Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264110 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7575 on: April 26, 2023, 06:26:21 AM »
Goes on to explain himself to GetBig  (Hyper-defensive pathology is a helluva thing)  ;D

Please can a GetBigger remind me why bhanky couldn't do any driving?  Did he catch a ban or something?

He was off his tits on drugs

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7576 on: April 26, 2023, 06:46:09 AM »
Cut him a break. He's obviously loaded on percs again. Fucking drug addict with his complicit drug court gf who lets this slide

Again never said I took any Percs you guys are just making up lies about me as always

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7577 on: April 26, 2023, 06:46:47 AM »
Before I go for good, I wanted to point out that this is what destroys Bhanky.  After all the talk and bullshit, and crowing and lies and farting, this guy deservedly by Hanky's own admission won and beat him.  Hail to Marcus Cruz, the new Charles Arena.

My back was way better than that

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7578 on: April 26, 2023, 06:47:51 AM »
Aren't you the guy who wanted to go and piss on a recently deceased persons grave? And I'm the piece shit  ???

Anyway we know you won't "jill" me. You know why, because you're a fucking quitter. I'd climb up some stairs and you'd just give up

So give it a rest Brian....

You are an anonymous coward talking shit while hiding

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7579 on: April 26, 2023, 06:48:37 AM »
come on bro... you arent doing shit to anyone lmao

Another anonymous coward

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7580 on: April 26, 2023, 06:49:30 AM »
I don't believe you are this stupid.  I believe you are a liar.  Also an obvious druggie

Again you are all just making up lies about me as always

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7581 on: April 26, 2023, 06:52:10 AM »
Fuck, didn't want to post in this thread.

Brian edited his posts.

Where he was complaining about whining about not having pillows and air mattresses back stage.

Bullshit, Brian loves to play dumb when he fails at something i didn't know there would be concrete back stage and i didn't bring food with me,

More lies, this is the same idiot who has been following bodybuilding from the early 90s and knows how shows work.

Shooting FTTP to "burn fat" in the final 8 hours as that is how peptides work. That is like shooting test c the night before a big lift/meet.

This drug addict junkie is a quitter and quit at the show just like the clegg fight.

This is the same reason his father was living a dual life- married with kids during the day and closet fag in the evening with a few drinks in him

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7582 on: April 26, 2023, 06:52:47 AM »
Again never said I took any Percs you guys are just making up lies about me as always

So just took pain killers? which ones were they and how did you know to bring them with you?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7583 on: April 26, 2023, 07:54:20 AM »

You are a piece of shit putting up photos of someone’s deceased parents I will fucking kill you if you ever reveal yourself you worthless fucking coward

You need to plan this stuff in advance if you’re going to do it.

We know you’re a good traveler or planer. If you’re really going to kill someone
And sure you’re taking a couple extra days off work and bring plenty of snacks. You don’t want to have a stroke or go into organ failure from a lack of nutrition when you’re laying in wait to murder someone.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7584 on: April 26, 2023, 07:59:24 AM »
What delusion I was clearly in 2nd after prelims
  Brian you psyched yourself out. The tall guy in your class looked like some big dude that lost some weight and did a contest. You just had to show up to beat him at any weight. 220, 215, didn't matter. The winner was also beatable. Smooth legs, nothing special on the back. He had some muscle but you have a better structure. He is a touch blocky. Whatever last minute adjustments you made the last couple of days out,  especially the diuretics pulled water everywhere including the muscle leaving you as flat as a pancake. You made it real easy on him. The class was winnable. All that walking you did pre contest you should be doing year round. Conditioning yourself, helping recovery, digestion. 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7585 on: April 26, 2023, 08:11:20 AM »
At the end of the day, someone was shitting blood, taking diuretics, dangerous peptides, steroids, going into a hallucinogenic stupor, and suffering complete anxiety a few weeks before his wedding so that he could say he beat this:

Y

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7586 on: April 26, 2023, 08:48:47 AM »
At the end of the day, someone was shitting blood, taking diuretics, dangerous peptides, steroids, going into a hallucinogenic stupor, and suffering complete anxiety a few weeks before his wedding so that he could say he beat this:

I don't know why he's still being a bodybuilder when he's clearly not built for it.

The lifestyle clearly ruins his quality of life because he has shit tier genetics for withstanding sides (of lifting, heavy eating, roids and he even nearly dies from reducing food and liquids for a few days).

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #7587 on: April 26, 2023, 09:47:43 AM »
At the end of the day, someone was shitting blood, taking diuretics, dangerous peptides, steroids, going into a hallucinogenic stupor, and suffering complete anxiety a few weeks before his wedding so that he could say he beat this Clancy Brown:

fixed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7588 on: April 26, 2023, 10:29:39 AM »
It’s not like I didn’t get in shape I didn’t plan for it to go so late I thought prejudging would be over before lunch next year I will take Monday off work now that I know and I will plan to be there all day waiting around it wasn’t like that at last one

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7589 on: April 26, 2023, 10:31:10 AM »
Brian, it does not matter if you came in shape or not. People compete to win. You clearly competed to win. But you quit.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #7590 on: April 26, 2023, 10:42:42 AM »
It’s not like I didn’t get in shape I didn’t plan for it to go so late I thought prejudging would be over before lunch next year I will take Monday off work now that I know and I will plan to be there all day waiting around it wasn’t like that at last one

Will you enlist to defend Ukraine?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7591 on: April 26, 2023, 10:55:15 AM »
I don’t owe getbig any kind of explanation. I was in condition just like I said I would be.

Yet here lo' and behold here you are going on and on about the hows and why.  You were on stage for pre-judging...big fucking deal.  ANYONE can just show up.  YOu went on and on about how hard this prep was...yet you managed to look about 10 - 20% different than the daily fuck off pics you always post.  Congrats on shoing up...you followed through with something

I did not realize there were going to be 200 competitors and the prelims would be mid afternoon.

who the fuck cares how many there were.  Failing to plan is a plan for failure...which you are VERY good at

I was sick and I had to work the next day and my girl had to drive so we went home. Staying until 10pm was not an option. 

Excuse...excuse...excuse.  You NEVER planned on showing up for the night show.  Anyone with a fucking brain cell in their head knows that shows run long.  Also, YOU KNEW how far of a drive it was.  Even IF the show ended at 7pm...she would have to drive in the dark.  Fuck off with your constant excuse parachute

I wanted to see how I compared to the other people in my class and I did that I believed I compared well. I am now qualified for nationals that was the goal.

Nice way to take a shit on all the people who actually worked hard to do this show.  You 'qualified' for nationals.  What an accomplishment.  Can't wait for Getbig to be inundated with your cunty prep posts with that

Obviously next year I will take a day off work and stay another night that was not an option this year. 

So why do a show if taking a day off wasn't an option???  Your story doesn't make sense nor does it add up.

The promoter said at the beginning it is your build is what matters not your placement. I am 3 days post and still in shape this was last night before bed.

Did you complain to the promotor that they didn't come looking for you to see if you're not incapacitated on the floor???

But yeah I have a real medical issue that is causing me some real problems right now and I was not going to endure it another night I saw everything I needed to see at the prelims.

The same medical issues that were brought on by your use of pharmaceuticals???  You spew your bullshit about how you are this genetic anomaly and have a high metabolism yet you fuck around with so many things.  Don't even start with trying to tell people you just took the FTPP at the show.  Your posts from 2021 show VERY clearly you have been fucking around with that shit for years

As I said I do conservatively believe I would have taken 2nd and yes I may have actually won but I could not wait around another 8 hours to find out. I thought the NPC day would be 9-11 prelims and my prelims didn’t even start with til after lunch we already checked out of our hotel. You guys say I left because I got my ass kicked and that simply isn’t true.

You left because you have ZERO ability to stick things out.  You have an incredible ability to blame everyone and everything else but yourself for failure

I had to work at 7am Monday morning I thought they would have 30 people on Sunday competing and I would drive home at 7pm but they had 200 and I wasn’t going to be able to drive so we left. I told you guys to wait for the high def pics but you couldn’t and just kept insisting I must have been destroyed which wasn’t true

Again...fuck off with thinking the show would be done by 7pm.  What kind of idiot actually believes that???

I did not declare myself the winner as I left but I sure as hell would not have been last but yeah the show was running 6 hours behind when we left

You're still a quitter because you never showed up for the night show.  No matter what the place you didn't do EVERYTHING you were supposed to at the show.  TRY and deflect it by saying its a dance routine and ghay....whatever it takes to mask that deep feeling inside yourself knowing you didn't follow through.   Sorry it wasn't 12 competitors like your strict curl cock smoking contest

What delusion I was clearly in 2nd after prelims it wasn’t worth waiting around all fucking night for a 2nd place trophy. They had us basically on a cement floor backstage I didn’t have a pillow or a blanket or a cooler or anything I was not prepared to stay until 10pm

What were they supposed to do Brian?   Set up 200 lazy boy recliners and selfie rings for everyone?  Come by with waiters asking you what you need?   Its a bodybuilding show....what other kind of floor is there supposed to be?  Boo fucking hoo you didn't have your security blanket.  Anyone who's ever done a show wears warm up pants, sweat shirt, and has a towel with them so they can chill out....not walk 50 MILES back stage.  You didn't have a cooler?  Why did you need one....just send your bitch out to some fast food joint...that should have been enough according to your prep.  Oh wait..would that have fucked with your lasix?  FTPP?  DNP?  Or other bullshit pharmaceutical you were taking that made your butthole hurt???  Why do you think those of us that are done with competing left it?   Bullshit like that is common place.  I have better things to do with my time than sit around and do nothing while smelling protein farts for hours at a time.

I felt like shit and I had to work the next day and I was asking my girl to drive the entire way so we left. If I go next year I will know better and stay Sunday night and take off Monday that want an option this year. I still saw the competitors and how I lined up there was nothing left to learn by staying all night. Unfortunately I have a job and I needed to be ready to work at 7am.

So you were all sorts of incoherent but you would recover by 7am for work.  Riiiiiiight.  IF you do it next year...god forbid.  I hope you fried your fucking kidneys and have to go on dialysis.   

None of that changes the fact that I looked great then and I look great now. You guys said I couldn’t get in shape and wouldn’t get on stage I did both. You also claimed I would be the worst one there and I wasn’t staying 8 more hours to get a plastic medal wouldn’t have changed anything other than putting my girl in a bad spot as we both would have missed out jobs on Monday as she can’t drive all night with a stigmatism.

How are those shoulder doing after patting yourself on the back so much???  We all said you wouldn't get on stage...thats true.  You did it...big fucking deal.  You still tucked your tail between your legs and went the fuck hom elike a spoiled little fucking brat.  Keep mentioning the fucking 'eye condition' she has.  Makes the whole story seem so much more believable.  You just love throwing the medical condition names around...makes you feel important and relevant doesn't it?  You feel it gives you so much more credibility.  Fucking quitter

What did I lose exactly? If I had stayed and had gotten 2nd or even 1st would that have changed anything? I could clearly see I was at least 2nd would staying all night and getting fired from my job have somehow made my physique better?

you lost because you quit you fucking ass hat.  You NEVER planned on staying.  EVER.  You can't even admit it.  Its 100% fact that you told your soon to be late wife that you would just do the morning show and then head home.   I am actually dying to know how you justified allllllll the drugs and chemicals you put in your body to her.  How you lie through your teeth about your need for test, anavar, lasix, FTPP, HGH, etc etc etc.

I told you guys I was in 2nd after prelims and it wasn’t close to 3rd and you guys all called me a liar. Said I would t have left if that was the case well it was the case and I did leave. I told the truth. It wasn’t worth staying another 8 hours for a plastic trophy/medal

not worth the VERY THING you get from competing in a fucking bodybuilding show.  Nice logic you have their pin cushion. 

I had to work Monday. But somehow if I stayed and had been declared better than the tall guy who was out I of shape that would somehow change my life as I could claim 2nd in a big show? Are you going to claim that guy is a better bodybuilder than me now?

Did you go around checking everyones arms?  Did you have people coming up to you for your autograph because you're such a beast?  No, people looked at you and thought "what a pa thetic manlette this guy is".   If I was there competing and you were pacing all over the place I would have said to you what I did to others who do that "fucking sit down and relax asshole".  The guy IS a better bodybuilder..ethically.. .because he stuck around for the night show.  You can't get the job done fuckwad.

You are all confused the point is to get in shape the medals are just someone else’s arbitrary opinion I was clearly in shape. I showed that when the high def comparison pics come out I will have some good ones. But I had other responsibilities I could not stay all damn night waiting through 200 bikini chics to get on stage for another 60 seconds.

so it was 200 bikini chicks that kept the show late.  Are they not allowed to compete Mr. Macho?  Should they stay in the kitchen and not talk unless spoke to?  Did you hit any of them?  Did you go up to the promoter and offer to smack some of them up because you "are very experienced with keeping women in line"???

Put some fucking clothes on....fuck off taking pics in your underwear.   You're a sad, weak, pathetic piece of flesh.  You don't scare anyone...get that through your fucking head.  You talk all sorts of shit and in the end you still got owned and beat down.

There is no way you should ever challenge anyone to ANYTHING.  You aren't anywhere near my level.  You are on the ground floor looking UP.  I shit on you and don't bat an eyelash. 

Blocked....because you don't deserve my time anymore.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7592 on: April 26, 2023, 11:04:02 AM »

And even "this" had the guts, character and determination to finish the show.

Theow brian to the dung heap. It's where he belongs.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7593 on: April 26, 2023, 11:13:31 AM »
I still say Brian missed a golden opportunity to win a show.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7594 on: April 26, 2023, 11:14:07 AM »
Another anonymous coward

but im not a quitter hankins....you are... dont delude yourself bruh....2 missed meals and a leg kick, your broke down ass is in a wheelchair by a high school kid these days... so fuck your tough talk bitch...whine some more bout how a bb show had you shitting blood, mumbling to ur bitch, and incoherent.... real bad ass hankins... you drug addicted pussy..

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7595 on: April 26, 2023, 11:17:52 AM »

tweeker

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7596 on: April 26, 2023, 11:19:56 AM »
I still say Brian missed a golden opportunity to win a show.

I had to work the next day and the show was running 6 hours behind schedule not sure what part of that people don’t understand obvious or I feel I was more than competitive in my class but I had to go

These guys want to say I quit because I got destroyed and looked like shit and was going to get dead last and that simply isn’t true

I looked good 2nd was a lock and first was a possibility but I didn’t plan to stay all night

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7597 on: April 26, 2023, 11:20:23 AM »
Some epilogue points:

1) All of the other competitors were in the same position with waiting.  They all had food...they showed up for the night show.

2) Fuck hole is either lying to his "bride to be" about why he is on all of these meds....does them behind her back....or she is complicit with his usage of all of this stuff.  Anavar for anemia, Lasix for his bloating and water retention, FTPP because of his slow metabolism, test and HGH because of his low levels since his early 20's, pain killers because of his tummy hurting from Crohns, and the list goes on....and on....and on.

3) Decides to go on a walk about not only the day before his show....but the day of.  THOUSANDS of competitors diet, train, and relax a certain way for and at a show yet this idiot says he knows different and does his own thing...but resorts to some compounds that almost kill him (sad)

4) Has the BALLS to say that he only used lasix because GB was critical of his legs.  WOW....JUST WOW.  What do we have to say for him to step in front of a train?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7598 on: April 26, 2023, 11:22:51 AM »
I had to work the next day and the show was running 6 hours behind schedule not sure what part of that people don’t understand obvious or I feel I was more than competitive in my class but I had to go

These guys want to say I quit because I got destroyed and looked like shit and was going to get dead last and that simply isn’t true

I looked good 2nd was a lock and first was a possibility but I didn’t plan to stay all night

bitch ass

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7599 on: April 26, 2023, 11:35:16 AM »

What is the point  of this pic?

Yes you have abs

Your legs are absolute dog shit for someone who has been blasting gear for over 2 decades

FTTP pain killers and lasik can't save those match sticks