Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265625 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7800 on: April 30, 2023, 02:50:39 PM »
Bump.

Need to update the board on the final outcome of the 2 weeks of drug abuse to shut up the haters.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7801 on: April 30, 2023, 03:02:06 PM »

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) :D ;) ;D ;) :D :D ;) ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7802 on: April 30, 2023, 03:09:50 PM »
I could not drive home as originally planned and Emily could not drive all night with a stigmatism once we realized how late the show was going and that I would not be able to drive we had to go home. I didn’t quit because I wasn’t competitive I felt I looked good and had a real shot at winning but e de ed would have at least been 2nd. But I couldn’t drive all night and neither could Emily. People saying. I quit because I looked like shit and was destroyed are lying that isn’t true I had a real issue and I explained it and you all called me a liar. I have never lied about anything

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7803 on: April 30, 2023, 03:11:16 PM »
I could not drive home as originally planned and Emily could not drive all night with a stigmatism once we realized how late the show was going and that I would not be able to drive we had to go home. I didn’t quit because I wasn’t competitive I felt I looked good and had a real shot at winning but e de ed would have at least been 2nd. But I couldn’t drive all night and neither could Emily. People saying. I quit because I looked like shit and was destroyed are lying that isn’t true I had a real issue and I explained it and you all called me a liar. I have never lied about anything

;D ;D ;D :D :D :D ;) :D ;) ;D ;) :D :D ;) ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7804 on: April 30, 2023, 03:54:28 PM »

No, you quit because that is your nature.  You're a quitter......bitch

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7805 on: April 30, 2023, 04:09:19 PM »

Didn’t you quit in the Clegg fight?

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7806 on: April 30, 2023, 05:13:01 PM »
When Brian got to the contest the first words out of his mouth were 2guys here looked like IFBB pros.At that time I said to myself he will find a reason to get out of this contest.He was already psyched  out. I didn’t say anything because I really didn’t care but sure as shit that is what happened.Brian don’t explain your situation again it doesn’t matter

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7807 on: April 30, 2023, 06:34:21 PM »
When Brian got to the contest the first words out of his mouth were 2guys here looked like IFBB pros.At that time I said to myself he will find a reason to get out of this contest.He was already psyched  out. I didn’t say anything because I really didn’t care but sure as shit that is what happened.Brian don’t explain your situation again it doesn’t matter

I thought the exact opposite.

I believed he was going to focus, dial it in and beat those 2 and prove he was as good as he said he was. When he didn’t even show for the finals I was totally caught off guard.

That was at out of character for the champion we know.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7808 on: April 30, 2023, 07:19:04 PM »
Half of the haters thought he'd die on stage or during prep, the other half thought he'd quit before the show.

Bhanky quitting after prejudging and only hospitalizing himself is actually a win for him over the haters.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7809 on: April 30, 2023, 07:23:04 PM »
Half of the haters thought he'd die on stage or during prep, the other half thought he'd quit before the show.

Bhanky quitting after prejudging and only hospitalizing himself is actually a win for him over the haters.

A win for him, a loss for his hiney hole.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7810 on: April 30, 2023, 07:30:16 PM »
The hater all along was Bhank himself.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7811 on: April 30, 2023, 07:46:41 PM »

FUCK OFF LIAR   

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7812 on: April 30, 2023, 08:57:20 PM »
I thought the exact opposite.

I believed he was going to focus, dial it in and beat those 2 and prove he was as good as he said he was. When he didn’t even show for the finals I was totally caught off guard.

That was at out of character for the champion we know.

Oh yes, the "2 IFBB Pros" lie.  I forgot about that one.  There were 3 in his class, but only 2 finished.  He immediately said at Saturday weigh-ins that 2 guys in his class looked like IFBB Pros.  He didn't reveal until days later there were only 3 in his class.  What a lying moron.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7813 on: May 01, 2023, 03:54:44 AM »
Didn’t you quit in the Clegg fight?

The Clegg fight didn't start on time either.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7814 on: May 01, 2023, 06:08:53 AM »
Oh yes, the "2 IFBB Pros" lie.  I forgot about that one.  There were 3 in his class, but only 2 finished.  He immediately said at Saturday weigh-ins that 2 guys in his class looked like IFBB Pros.  He didn't reveal until days later there were only 3 in his class.  What a lying moron.

I said they looked like they were in my class I didnt know who was in my clas and there were lots of pros around as it was a pro am event. Again you take a perfectly straight forward observation there were dudes who looked like pros and could be in my class and turn it into something it isn’t there are pros in my class obviously pros can not compete in my class. I was merely pointing out people looked to be in shape you just want to make it something it wasn’t

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7815 on: May 01, 2023, 06:33:38 AM »
Same stupidity.

I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

Carry on pathetic children.

Fixed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7816 on: May 01, 2023, 06:48:25 AM »
I told you guys what class I was entering from day one not cherry picking anything over 40 classic is my division and I already saw 2 guys in it that look like IFBB pros

Just documenting lies at this point

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7817 on: May 01, 2023, 06:52:54 AM »
I said they looked like they were in my class I didnt know who was in my clas and there were lots of pros around as it was a pro am event. Again you take a perfectly straight forward observation there were dudes who looked like pros and could be in my class and turn it into something it isn’t there are pros in my class obviously pros can not compete in my class. I was merely pointing out people looked to be in shape you just want to make it something it wasn’t

I told you guys what class I was entering from day one not cherry picking anything over 40 classic is my division and I already saw 2 guys in it that look like IFBB pros

Not a lie, just the astigmatism kicking in after sun down with the pain killers.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7818 on: May 01, 2023, 07:36:10 AM »
Just documenting lies at this point

Never lied about anything have been honest and detailed every step of the way sharing embarrassing information the real story and I get attacked for it

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7819 on: May 01, 2023, 08:53:12 AM »
Never lied about anything have been honest and detailed every step of the way sharing embarrassing information the real story and I get attacked for it

Well I for one appreciate you sharing the embarrassing information, and I wish these guys would all try to grow up and act like mature adults when talking about such sensitive things >:(

So...

...How is your sore likkul bum-hole?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7820 on: May 01, 2023, 09:42:06 AM »
And y’all can say I lost all my size and I only have one arm but that is simply not true. I haven’t worked out in a week I have been sick I am at death weight and this is my bad arm like are you kidding the bad arm looks pretty damn good

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7821 on: May 01, 2023, 09:49:41 AM »
And y’all can say I lost all my size and I only have one arm but that is simply not true. I haven’t worked out in a week I have been sick I am at death weight and this is my bad arm like are you kidding the bad arm looks pretty damn good

i started back training apr 11  after a couple years off.  arms are up to 18 at this point

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7822 on: May 01, 2023, 09:54:56 AM »
Hanks

You look like a tennis player

And I’m not talking Venus Williams -one of the really scrawny women
B

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7823 on: May 01, 2023, 09:57:28 AM »

Death weight....geezus you're a drama queen

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7824 on: May 01, 2023, 09:58:15 AM »

Nice pointy triceps. No oil right Bhanky?