Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264304 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7850 on: May 01, 2023, 04:41:50 PM »
BHANKS, what happened at the doctor today?!?!

He probably already forgot he said that yesterday.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7851 on: May 01, 2023, 04:44:41 PM »

Had to work for the government finance department at 7 am couldn’t make the appointment.

Can’t drive

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7852 on: May 01, 2023, 04:46:45 PM »
Talk is cheap. Everyone know he cares - way too much.
Imagine caring what Getbig thinks of me? Prime you would have offed yourself years ago. This miserable excuse for a man. Plays the tough guy, plays that he works so hard, plays that he was the picture of health. He has a mountain of self induced health issues. On tons of gear for decades. Supposedly has Crohn's but eats garbage and doesn't take his medx because he would get too skinny. We're all losers but almost kills himself because if he didn't do the show we would have made fun of him? The mental illness runs so deep here.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7853 on: May 01, 2023, 04:50:09 PM »
Holy shit I,d be 320

Wasn't Bhanks on 4 or 500 mgs of test and anadrol and gh?

Btw is there a point of diminishing returns on Test? Is 500 all that much better than 400 is 400 all that much better than 250? At some point won't it affect your BP and blood values beyond the worth of its anabolic effect? Whats the optimal dose for test?

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #7854 on: May 01, 2023, 05:04:42 PM »

Today he discovered he had a cough, so he self-prescribed chrono-identical medicine

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #7855 on: May 01, 2023, 05:14:40 PM »

Btw is there a point of diminishing returns on Test? Is 500 all that much better than 400 is 400 all that much better than 250? At some point won't it affect your BP and blood values beyond the worth of its anabolic effect? Whats the optimal dose for test?

I think the optimal dose is whatever about takes you to the verge of a stroke but doesn’t actually cause you to have a stroke.

Obviously it’s individual but once you hit that level you start coasting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7856 on: May 01, 2023, 05:15:55 PM »

Wouldn't this depend on the person? What is optimal for one may be way off for someone else. What feels optimal to me is 200 mg once a week. My doctor's prescription says otherwise.  So, I suffer with 150 mg each week. (Test cypionate @ 200 mg per ml in one ml vials).

There are many ways to control blood pressure and blood values. Hematocrit too high, donate blood. If your blood pressure is elevated, gradually increase your cardio to bring your resting pulse and bp down.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7857 on: May 01, 2023, 06:05:00 PM »
Do coop and Spaulding know about the bleeding Anus?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7858 on: May 01, 2023, 06:10:33 PM »

Not so much diminishing returns, but just sides become unbearable.

I know guys who have taken 4-5g's of Test a week for months on end.

They were massive strongman fellahs.

One of the biggest/strongest guys i ever trained with only took Test, 4g's a week for over 2 years.

And he was on gear for 10 years before that.

Still alive today.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7859 on: May 01, 2023, 06:34:28 PM »
Today he discovered he had a cough, so he self-prescribed chrono-identical medicine

He definitely seems like the type to have some chloroform around somewhere.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7860 on: May 01, 2023, 08:09:44 PM »
Wouldn't this depend on the person? What is optimal for one may be way off for someone else. What feels optimal to me is 200 mg once a week. My doctor's prescription says otherwise.So, I suffer with 150 mg each week. (Test cypionate @ 200 mg per ml in one ml vials). 

There are many ways to control blood pressure and blood values. Hematocrit too high, donate blood. If your blood pressure is elevated, gradually increase your cardio to bring your resting pulse and bp down.

You are prescribed 150mg a week, but you get a 200mg vial?  How does that work, do you take .75 ml a week and have .25 ml left in the vial?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7861 on: May 01, 2023, 10:10:49 PM »
Imagine caring what Getbig thinks of me? Prime you would have offed yourself years ago. This miserable excuse for a man. Plays the tough guy, plays that he works so hard, plays that he was the picture of health. He has a mountain of self induced health issues. On tons of gear for decades. Supposedly has Crohn's but eats garbage and doesn't take his medx because he would get too skinny. We're all losers but almost kills himself because if he didn't do the show we would have made fun of him? The mental illness runs so deep here.

Who are you trying to kid?

Primepedophile is the exact replica 80 year old version of bhank.

Except bhank fucks ugly white trash female crack whores, not little boys (that we know of).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7862 on: May 02, 2023, 12:52:10 AM »
Do coop and Spaulding know about the bleeding Anus?

Um - they helped contribute to it. 

dunkin donuts

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7863 on: May 02, 2023, 09:11:59 AM »

LOL the end.
it took me a moment to get it. Lol

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7864 on: May 02, 2023, 07:44:42 PM »
And y’all can say I lost all my size and I only have one arm but that is simply not true. I haven’t worked out in a week I have been sick I am at death weight and this is my bad arm like are you kidding the bad arm looks pretty damn good

Does your asshole ever spring a leak when fucking Em?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7865 on: May 02, 2023, 08:22:53 PM »
How about this new twist?  Em discovers this thread when he's in the hospital, takes over his account and apologizes to all of Getbig promising to never let him on the forum again?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7866 on: May 02, 2023, 11:16:16 PM »
An Ultimate Troll job would be to entirely disappear now for a couple of weeks and leave everyone hanging as to what's going on with him.  In fact, I think several threads started today and comments made are troll jobs trying to get him to respond.
He'll never be able to keep quiet though.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7867 on: May 03, 2023, 12:34:37 AM »
An Ultimate Troll job would be to entirely disappear now for a couple of weeks and leave everyone hanging as to what's going on with him.  In fact, I think several threads started today and comments made are troll jobs trying to get him to respond.
He'll never be able to keep quiet though.
he will be back like nothings happened posting photos claiming he looks great and you will all follow him along playing his game.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7868 on: May 03, 2023, 03:30:16 AM »
You are prescribed 150mg a week, but you get a 200mg vial?  How does that work, do you take .75 ml a week and have .25 ml left in the vial?
It's 200mg per ml. A vial is 10ml. So there's 2000mgs in one vial

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7869 on: May 03, 2023, 06:03:46 AM »
It's 200mg per ml. A vial is 10ml. So there's 2000mgs in one vial

I know that and you know that and anyone who follows this thread knows that (due to Bhank's overdosing on it) nut Prime apparently gets his in 1ml vials

Wouldn't this depend on the person? What is optimal for one may be way off for someone else. What feels optimal to me is 200 mg once a week. My doctor's prescription says otherwise.  So, I suffer with 150 mg each week. (Test cypionate @ 200 mg per ml in one ml vials).

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7870 on: May 03, 2023, 07:27:06 AM »
And y’all can say I lost all my size and I only have one arm but that is simply not true. I haven’t worked out in a week I have been sick I am at death weight and this is my bad arm like are you kidding the bad arm looks pretty damn good

Here lies Briank Wood Healy Hankins

1978- 2023

"His bad arm looked pretty good"

P.I.P.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7871 on: May 03, 2023, 07:36:00 AM »
IS HE DEAD YET? 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7872 on: May 03, 2023, 07:45:55 AM »
IS HE DEAD YET?

He logged in yesterday but didn't post. Best we can hope for is that he's in hospital and in a lot of pain, but in great shape.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7873 on: May 03, 2023, 07:47:53 AM »
He logged in yesterday but didn't post. Best we can hope for is that he's in hospital and in a lot of pain, but in great shape.

FNG moron - he refused any of our help.   

Dirtbag ,  Drug addict, Deranged loon, and doomed to death fool. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7874 on: May 03, 2023, 08:32:13 AM »
he will be tucked up in his hospital bed with his left arm exposed, flexing every time a nurse walks past.