Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 264743 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7875 on: May 03, 2023, 08:50:19 AM »
Come on Hanky where's our hospital swolfie? You know you can pull it off way better than these other guys:

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7876 on: May 03, 2023, 08:55:46 AM »
he will be tucked up in his hospital bed with his left arm exposed, flexing every time a nurse walks past.

funny because its true....

Then he texts Em and said the nurse could obviously tell that he worked out and was big

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7877 on: May 03, 2023, 09:11:22 AM »
I know that and you know that and anyone who follows this thread knows that (due to Bhank's overdosing on it) nut Prime apparently gets his in 1ml vials
LoL didn't catch that. Ya is there pharma grade 1ml amps being prescribed for TRT?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7878 on: May 03, 2023, 09:14:01 AM »
Maybe an emergency wedding at the death bed so Em can get the house for all the brats?   Her plan was freaking genius!!!   

A true getbigger.  Kill off Hanky Panky, get the mansion, move in the brats and the Jersey Shore Ex all in one. 

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7879 on: May 03, 2023, 09:16:08 AM »
It's been great not hearing from the delusional blowhard. Let his threads die like I hope he does. Yes I know I just posted in his thread. It was at the top of the page though and it was falling pretty well yesterday

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7880 on: May 03, 2023, 09:25:42 AM »
I will await high def prejudging photos and a wedding recap.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7881 on: May 03, 2023, 09:29:32 AM »
It's been great not hearing from the delusional blowhard. Let his threads die like I hope he does. Yes I know I just posted in his thread. It was at the top of the page though and it was falling pretty well yesterday

Woman beating criminal!

http://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7882 on: May 03, 2023, 09:53:15 AM »
LoL didn't catch that. Ya is there pharma grade 1ml amps being prescribed for TRT?

Yessir.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #7883 on: May 03, 2023, 09:55:57 AM »
Out of the 303 competitors at the NPC Charlotte Cup, three have no photos posted (bhanks is of course one of the three).

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7884 on: May 03, 2023, 10:04:27 AM »
Woman beating criminal!

http://wakenc.mugshots.zone/hankins-brian-wood-healy-mugshot-03-21-2021

LOL scroll left and right to see the other prisoners he got booked with. Bhankins keeps good company.

Then again I'm fairly certain no one else in that line up is in danger of dying from bleeding out of their bunghole.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7885 on: May 03, 2023, 10:55:32 AM »

Wait - maybe there is a way for GB to get the mansion and make it a full time HQ and party house!   

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7886 on: May 03, 2023, 12:03:39 PM »
funny because its true....

Then he texts Em and said the nurse could obviously tell that he worked out and was big

And she texted back, "OK"

;D
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7887 on: May 03, 2023, 12:10:48 PM »
Brian: The gay, male nurse could obviously tell that I worked out and just called me “big guy”!

Em: Ok.

Brian: I need groceries for cocooning once I get the duck out of here! Get bacon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, eggs, milk, bell pepper………

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7888 on: May 03, 2023, 12:11:24 PM »
T

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7889 on: May 03, 2023, 12:44:56 PM »
Hard to believe he could shed that much hair in 2 years.

I’m guessing he isn’t posting when he realized the high def pictures, that would have slaughtered the haterz, aren’t going to be shown because he is a quitter.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7890 on: May 03, 2023, 12:47:40 PM »
Close, but that's his retarded twin brother, Scooter

And he said it was Em with the astigmatism.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7891 on: May 03, 2023, 01:21:53 PM »
You are prescribed 150mg a week, but you get a 200mg vial?  How does that work, do you take .75 ml a week and have .25 ml left in the vial?

Unfortunately, this is correct. It is a 90-day prescription. Most often the pharmacy fills it with ten 1ml vials. 90 days is slightly less than 13 weeks. At .75 per week, I am left with .25 when the prescription runs out. Have you ever tried to completely empty a vial? It takes a lot of skill and patience. Sometimes, the pharmacy gives me twelve 1 ml vials which allows for some loss. However, this depends on the person filling the prescription.

My doctor’s prescription is for one 10ml vial. The pharmacy maintains that Test Cypionate is only good for 28 days once a vial is pierced. This may or may not be true. What is true is the pharmacy charges more for the individual vials, which makes their profit margin a little higher.

The last time I filled the prescription, the pharmacy gave me four 1ml vials and told me it was a one-month prescription because they didn't have enough to fill it for 90 days. Personally, I think this is bullshit. The co-pay for the four vials was $13. My copay for a 90-day supply is $26. This means potentially they will get an extra $13. for a 90-day supply.

It is a Safeway pharmacy which is hate because they keep changing things and offering me lame excuses as to why they did it. What's more all the pharmacists and assistants are Asian and speak rapidly with accents. Also, the pharmacy is in the back of a noisy supermarket. Both these circumstances make it difficult for me to understand what is being said even wearing my hearing aids. I am seriously considering moving the prescription to Amazon.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7892 on: May 03, 2023, 03:54:13 PM »
Unfortunately, this is correct. It is a 90-day prescription. Most often the pharmacy fills it with ten 1ml vials. 90 days is slightly less than 13 weeks. At .75 per week, I am left with .25 when the prescription runs out. Have you ever tried to completely empty a vial? It takes a lot of skill and patience. Sometimes, the pharmacy gives me twelve 1 ml vials which allows for some loss. However, this depends on the person filling the prescription.

My doctor’s prescription is for one 10ml vial. The pharmacy maintains that Test Cypionate is only good for 28 days once a vial is pierced. This may or may not be true. What is true is the pharmacy charges more for the individual vials, which makes their profit margin a little higher.

The last time I filled the prescription, the pharmacy gave me four 1ml vials and told me it was a one-month prescription because they didn't have enough to fill it for 90 days. Personally, I think this is bullshit. The co-pay for the four vials was $13. My copay for a 90-day supply is $26. This means potentially they will get an extra $13. for a 90-day supply.

It is a Safeway pharmacy which is hate because they keep changing things and offering me lame excuses as to why they did it. What's more all the pharmacists and assistants are Asian and speak rapidly with accents. Also, the pharmacy is in the back of a noisy supermarket. Both these circumstances make it difficult for me to understand what is being said even wearing my hearing aids. I am seriously considering moving the prescription to Amazon.

As far as draining the vial, get pair of plyers and gently pull the metal cap off.  Then dump it into the syringe aka backfilling.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7893 on: May 03, 2023, 05:26:48 PM »
And she texted back, "OK"

;D

Brian: The gay, male nurse could obviously tell that I worked out and just called me “big guy”!

Brian: I need groceries for cocooning once I get the duck out of here! Get bacon, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, eggs, milk, bell pepper………

Spot on

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7894 on: May 03, 2023, 05:39:24 PM »

"Get some omelets"

"Ok"

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #7895 on: May 03, 2023, 06:04:11 PM »
WE NEED UPDATES ON THE ANUS SITUATION GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #7896 on: May 03, 2023, 06:16:24 PM »
So the " high def " show pics are out ....  but because Brian quit he's not in any of them ????!!!!???!!!!!Wtf .... this whole thing has been one big shit show!  (Literally )

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7897 on: May 03, 2023, 07:28:26 PM »
"Get some omelets"

"Ok"

“Stuff for chicken dumplings”

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7898 on: May 03, 2023, 08:20:27 PM »
So the " high def " show pics are out ....  but because Brian quit he's not in any of them ????!!!!???!!!!!Wtf .... this whole thing has been one big shit show!  (Literally )

Hi-Def Shit.  Marcus Cruz and Eric Mullinax smoked him.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7899 on: May 03, 2023, 08:27:26 PM »

Lot of Hanky-est shit in this post Prime