Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265457 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7925 on: May 04, 2023, 04:17:57 PM »
I have the google machine set to notify me if any obituaries are listed for hanky panky. 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7926 on: May 04, 2023, 04:33:27 PM »
the only squat video hanks dr ever saw

Haha prob the gnarliest thing I’ve ever seen.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7927 on: May 04, 2023, 04:54:05 PM »
Mullinax looks two months out. Hanky could have smoked him except he is so weak mentally he saw a 6'4 guy with better back than him and literally shit his pants.

He’s got that 2nd place trophy though.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7928 on: May 04, 2023, 05:14:46 PM »
Is it possible that Goodrum and Bhank actually hooked up?  Both have been rather absent from this board recently.  Emily possibly walked in on it and made him go home forgoing the night show.  By then, the damage was done as Hanky was in no way prepared for the kielbasa.  Hence the trip to urgent care, prolapsed anus and bleeding rectum.  Just a theory. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7929 on: May 04, 2023, 05:23:27 PM »
Is it possible that Goodrum and Bhank actually hooked up?  Both have been rather absent from this board recently.  Emily possibly walked in on it and made him go home forgoing the night show.  By then, the damage was done as Hanky was in no way prepared for the kielbasa.  Hence the trip to urgent care, prolapsed anus and bleeding rectum.  Just a theory.

That actually makes a lot of sense thinking how this all went down.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #7930 on: May 04, 2023, 05:26:11 PM »

Hahhahaha.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7931 on: May 04, 2023, 05:26:45 PM »

That actually makes a lot of sense thinking how this all went down.

Crazier things have happened.  I'm going with it.  Another homewrecker story for VVV.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7932 on: May 04, 2023, 05:33:42 PM »

Theory is too good. Everything falls into place a little too neatly..   

It just may have happened.

Are we thinking Goodrum may have fucked Bhanky to death?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7933 on: May 04, 2023, 05:57:48 PM »

Makes more sense than the story hanky tried to sell us.

Having a full-blown internal surgery at the local urgent care. ;D

+1 for the home anal wrecker

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7934 on: May 04, 2023, 06:55:07 PM »
Hard to believe he got hemroids from these squats.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7935 on: May 04, 2023, 07:34:20 PM »
Maybe a welfare check can be done by contacting his gym.

I’m sure they’ll be shattered if he can’t make it back to take more pictures with teens.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7936 on: May 04, 2023, 08:11:41 PM »
Posted to the "Crohn's Disease Sucks"  FB group about 2 weeks apart -

"So I think the Crohn’s gods are punishing me for not taking them serious. Like I said I wasn’t going to let a tummy ache hold me back so they gave me painful passing of blood pressure like Mofo shit makes me mad. My wife is all like go to the Dr but there is nothing they are going to do I am going to enjoy. Anyway just complaining sitting in a donut I know some some have actual colostrum or whatever poop bags and are missing intestines and have staples holding their inside together so a little blood and discomfort is not big deal but still just makes me grumpy and evil."

-------------------------------------

"Last Sunday I was in a bodybuilding contest this Sunday I just got out of the Emergency Room after some very painful procedures to some very private areas after losing a good 15lbs the last week. Crohn’s comes at you fast I tried to ignore it and push through and do my show and I wound up very sick. If you are passing blood don’t just ignore it and hope it will go away embarrassing or not go to the Dr and get treatment."

I think our friend Hankins is depressed.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7937 on: May 04, 2023, 08:26:23 PM »

And Goodrum then still has the decency to show up for the night show and post a short video.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #7938 on: May 04, 2023, 08:30:27 PM »

"So I think the Crohn’s gods are punishing me for not taking them serious. Like I said I wasn’t going to let a tummy ache hold me back so they gave me painful passing of blood pressure like Mofo shit makes me mad. My wife is all like go to the Dr but there is nothing they are going to do I am going to enjoy. Anyway just complaining sitting in a donut I know some some have actual colostrum or whatever poop bags and are missing intestines and have staples holding their inside together so a little blood and discomfort is not big deal but still just makes me grumpy and evil."

"Last Sunday I was in a bodybuilding contest this Sunday I just got out of the Emergency Room after some very painful procedures to some very private areas after losing a good 15lbs the last week. Crohn’s comes at you fast I tried to ignore it and push through and do my show and I wound up very sick. If you are passing blood don’t just ignore it and hope it will go away embarrassing or not go to the Dr and get treatment."

He only admitted losing 10 pounds here, typical Hanky, posted Sunday:

I have lost another 10lbs since last weekend I have bleeding and a blockage and elevated platelets and cut acan is showing I flanked lower Intestines blood is coming from guts and hemroids I have a bloackage they had to inject me with lidocaine then cut me open so I can pass a stool. They said they could keep me but didn’t have a qualified gastro surgeon on duty so have to see them tomorrow but they gave me half a dozen prescriptions including serious painkillers this was more than a stomach ache. I have been bedridden all weekend. I should have gone sooner but wanted to push through the show. But you guys say I am just a baby and quit because I was going to lose its bulkshit I pushed as long as I could but I was in real pain and needed to recover to work and I still wound up in the hospital I went to urgent care and they sent me to the emergency room. I have never been so miserable my resting pulse was 125

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7939 on: May 04, 2023, 08:56:52 PM »

Interesting how Crohn’s can come at you fast and also don’t deny it for a long period of time.

Contradictions to these people are meaningless.

Instead of crying about it everywhere on the internet he could actually address what he is causing.

Makes me wonder his wife’s experience with her parents and other people through her life has been like if his antics are accepted.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7940 on: May 04, 2023, 08:59:56 PM »

Part of a Crohn’s Facebook group, but still shovelling McDonald’s and Taco Bell down his gullet

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #7941 on: May 04, 2023, 09:10:17 PM »
And Goodrum then still has the decency to show up for the night show and post a short video.

To be fair, Goodrum just had to wash the seamen, blood and shit off of his dick.  Bhanks probably needed an entire re-puckering. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7942 on: May 04, 2023, 10:07:24 PM »
To be fair, Goodrum just had to wash the seamen, blood and shit off of his dick.  Bhanks probably needed an entire re-puckering.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7943 on: May 05, 2023, 01:47:32 AM »
Hanky caused his own problems stubbornly believing he can eat all the shit he wanted. Paying the price now, he doesn't eat garbage though  ::)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #7944 on: May 05, 2023, 02:00:01 AM »
so another 15 off.....

so down to 180

if he goes 3 months off gear welcome to 165 hankins. All brought on by his own ignorance and arrogance.
B

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7945 on: May 05, 2023, 02:27:54 AM »

Colostrum? Lmao! #mensa

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #7946 on: May 05, 2023, 02:51:18 AM »
Hankenstein can't weigh 165 though, it literally killed him dropping to 200ish coz he's a monster and his body doesn't cope being lower weight  ::)
so another 15 off.....

so down to 180

if he goes 3 months off gear welcome to 165 hankins. All brought on by his own ignorance and arrogance.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #7947 on: May 05, 2023, 03:22:00 AM »

Who actually would ignore that!?!?  Would literally ANY other GetBigger just try to pretend it's not happening..?

Not Big Vince's style - he'd get the wreckee to lick him clean like a kitten  :-X
T

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7948 on: May 05, 2023, 03:52:23 AM »

This is how you know Hankins is so insecure and craves validation and sympathy. He is on a Facebook crohns group posting how sick he is. Conveniently, leaving out the fact he is shovelling fast food, and processed food down his gullet multiple times a day.

And leaving out the fact he abuses painkillers FTTP and on diuretics,

but he’s in a Facebook group whining about his symptoms  looking for people to encourage him, I can guarantee you he has posted a picture of himself and other chrons  “suffer” are giving him compliments and saying oh you are battling this disease keep it up   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7949 on: May 05, 2023, 04:52:13 AM »

At least a dozen different people here told him to stop eating garbage, take his medicines, stop it with the high dose "peptides" and whatever else he was doing, and listen to his doctors or to go see different doctors. Instead he argued with people about his "nutrition cocoon."

This is going back for two years. His bloodwork was very messed up even two or three years ago. So it wasn't something that "comes at you fast" and this was largely self inflicted.