Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 263999 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #7975 on: May 06, 2023, 05:34:51 AM »

Good stuff!!  ;D

I`ve been ignoring this fuckhead in the hopes that he just goes the fuck away,but now he comes back posting in other threads finally hoping to fit in, and telling us how much of a freaking bad ass he is.......the fucking kunts full of himself as well as being full of shit!!

I hope the rest of you start ignoring this dickhead other wise you`ll be arguing for the next 3 years like we did the last 3 years.......personally,I`m done with his bullshit

He`s a fucking clown who deserves no attention, and attention is what he`s after and what he thrives on.

FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #7976 on: May 06, 2023, 05:36:33 AM »
That's a bullshit accusation and you're an idiot for making it.  I could take on you and 2 other GetBiggers with my arms tied behind my back.  Next time you see your supervisor, "ask him when the last time he saw his d1ck was"

Turn your music down dude  >:(

;D ;D ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7977 on: May 06, 2023, 06:10:58 AM »
Anal
Prolapse
Bleeding

This really does encapsulate the whole episode nicely. Began with Always Pure Bicep attitude, proceeded to Anal Prolapse Bleeding, continued through Almost Participated Bodybuilding contest and ended with All Points Bulletin.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #7978 on: May 06, 2023, 06:11:55 AM »

Is that tears as in torn or tears as in crying?

Appreciate the double entendre

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #7979 on: May 06, 2023, 08:44:45 AM »
Brian issued an open challenge to all Getbiggers.  No one showed up and Brian still lost the challenge! Bwahahahahahaha!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7980 on: May 06, 2023, 08:58:26 AM »
This really does encapsulate the whole episode nicely. Began with Always Pure Bicep attitude, proceeded to Anal Prolapse Bleeding, continued through Almost Participated Bodybuilding contest and ended with All Points Bulletin.

A Precise Breakdown.

well done

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel

delon

• Getbig III
« Reply #7982 on: May 06, 2023, 09:40:14 AM »
Brilliant first line "Here lies Brian"

Not that it's true of course, bhanks doesn't lie, he is the only honest person on this board, he told us so

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7983 on: May 06, 2023, 10:31:40 AM »
Is there anything gayer than wondering about what bhankins is doing?

Jesus Christ this place needs a fucking enema.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7984 on: May 06, 2023, 11:14:11 AM »

Brian needed one but it was too late

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #7985 on: May 06, 2023, 11:44:56 AM »

x2
The single digits IQ narcissistic asshole quit posting for a few day, yet, the board cant shut up about him.

Bunch of gossip, braces-wearing, highschool girls

Putting him in on "Ignore" LOL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7986 on: May 06, 2023, 11:46:43 AM »
x2
The single digits IQ narcissistic asshole quit posting for a few day, yet, the board cant shut up about him.

Bunch of gossip, braces-wearing, highschool girls

Putting him in on "Ignore" LOL
Hes been on my ignore for two weeks

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #7987 on: May 06, 2023, 11:54:05 AM »

Then just move on, dude. You are the one claiming the kunt must be denied ANY form of attention

You even said you were so sick of his bs, you were going to log-off 'til the end of your prep ( which would've been a shame )

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7988 on: May 06, 2023, 01:51:33 PM »
Same here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7989 on: May 06, 2023, 02:23:08 PM »
Then just move on, dude. You are the one claiming the kunt must be denied ANY form of attention

You even said you were so sick of his bs, you were going to log-off 'til the end of your prep ( which would've been a shame )
I dont give him any attention, I dont respond to his posts.
Me posting his gravestone will annoy him enough for him to respond and get ignored again.
Nothing upsets a narcissist more than being ignored.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #7990 on: May 06, 2023, 02:35:56 PM »
Good stuff!!  ;D

I`ve been ignoring this fuckhead in the hopes that he just goes the fuck away,but now he comes back posting in other threads finally hoping to fit in, and telling us how much of a freaking bad ass he is.......the fucking kunts full of himself as well as being full of shit!!

I hope the rest of you start ignoring this dickhead other wise you`ll be arguing for the next 3 years like we did the last 3 years.......personally,I`m done with his bullshit

He`s a fucking clown who deserves no attention, and attention is what he`s after and what he thrives on.

FUCK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111

Who is we ?

Go get your gall bladder out old man !

🙋

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7991 on: May 06, 2023, 02:42:13 PM »
As far as draining the vial, get pair of plyers and gently pull the metal cap off.  Then dump it into the syringe aka backfilling.

Thanks for the advice. Fortunately years of practice has helped me accomplish getting the testosterone out of the vial down to the last drop by carefully and slowly backing the syringe out the neck.   

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7992 on: May 06, 2023, 03:01:26 PM »
Thanks for the advice. Fortunately years of practice has helped me accomplish getting the semen out of the balls down to the last drop by carefully and slowly backing the cock down my neck.

Fixed

Couldn't resist Prime. Apologies

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7993 on: May 06, 2023, 03:08:16 PM »
BHANKS, ignore the haters. That’s all they are. I’m looking forward to your next preparation where you up the chicken fingers, flat bread pizza and Gatorade.
X

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7994 on: May 06, 2023, 03:53:37 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7995 on: May 06, 2023, 03:59:35 PM »
Things have been bad I have not lifted anything heavier than a grocery bag in 2 weeks. This is the longest I have not trained in years. I have also stopped all TRT and appetite is just starting to come back. Feel like I have been dehydrated and drained for weeks no energy. May get some baseline bloodwork this week have a Dr apt on the 11th with a surgeon for a final analysis if surgery is needed or if I am recovering just starting to feel like I may be recovering. Stepped on scale just now for update and current weight is 209lbs. Have been doing some research today as finally felt well enough may change things up and be planning a different summer protocol. Have been trying to eat as healthy as possible lots of veggies and fruits more fiber and juice and bone broth chicken veggie soups my girl has been making me. Trying to get more nutrition

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #7996 on: May 06, 2023, 04:23:18 PM »
Things have been bad I have not lifted anything heavier than a grocery bag in 2 weeks. This is the longest I have not trained in years. I have also stopped all TRT and appetite is just starting to come back. Feel like I have been dehydrated and drained for weeks no energy. May get some baseline bloodwork this week have a Dr apt on the 11th with a surgeon for a final analysis if surgery is needed or if I am recovering just starting to feel like I may be recovering. Stepped on scale just now for update and current weight is 209lbs. Have been doing some research today as finally felt well enough may change things up and be planning a different summer protocol. Have been trying to eat as healthy as possible lots of veggies and fruits more fiber and juice and bone broth chicken veggie soups my girl has been making me. Trying to get more nutrition

BHANKS!! What the hell? I want you full of pizza and chicken wings! You gotta grow man!
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7997 on: May 06, 2023, 05:05:26 PM »
BHANKS!! What the hell? I want you full of pizza and chicken wings! You gotta grow man!
A calorie is just a calorie.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7998 on: May 06, 2023, 05:31:01 PM »

So, retiring from curling?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7999 on: May 06, 2023, 05:50:54 PM »
So, retiring from curling?

I am not going to start training again until I start really feeling better. I will slowly work back into it as I get healthier. It could be another week or even two. Want my body to stabilize and be healthy before breaking it down in training. But my weight and strength will come back and I will be training hard again soon enough. I have been barely physically functional the last 2 weeks training has not even been a thought until today so I am starting to get better. 211lbs after dinner no hormonal support just lots of fluids and rest. May get bloodwork early this week and then after DR apt on Thursday see if he clears me to start lifting again. So maybe start next weekend hopefully heading to Vegas the following so would like to train out there always like training in Vegas with all the buffetts. Should be back to full strength end of the month maybe. Have some different ideas on how to stay healthy going forward but step one is nutrition, fruits and veggies, lots of fluids then eventually more calories better hydration and a fiber supplement. Looking at some other different possible digestive aids and gut supplements.

Can I be a solid 220lbs ready to qualify for the Arnold by mid July? That won't be easy but that is not today's goal. Today's goal is just to feel better and in another week hopefully start lifting. If I can get to a reasonable level of training and weight and strength by the end of the month then maybe we have something to talk about come July. Babysteps get cleared by dr thursday to start trainign again get digestiove system working to start eating again get healthy then get strong