Author Topic: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers  (Read 265624 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Next NPC Show Open Invite Challenge to All Getbiggers
« Reply #8000 on: May 06, 2023, 06:23:32 PM »
Fear not, bhanky.  You're madder than a hornet and more clever than a midget with a Yo-Yo.  You got this.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #8001 on: May 06, 2023, 07:22:38 PM »
 High.......Def ...... pics........?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8002 on: May 06, 2023, 07:45:58 PM »
I am not going to start training again until I start really feeling better. I will slowly work back into it as I get healthier. It could be another week or even two. Want my body to stabilize and be healthy before breaking it down in training. But my weight and strength will come back and I will be training hard again soon enough. I have been barely physically functional the last 2 weeks training has not even been a thought until today so I am starting to get better. 211lbs after dinner no hormonal support just lots of fluids and rest. May get bloodwork early this week and then after DR apt on Thursday see if he clears me to start lifting again. So maybe start next weekend hopefully heading to Vegas the following so would like to train out there always like training in Vegas with all the buffetts. Should be back to full strength end of the month maybe. Have some different ideas on how to stay healthy going forward but step one is nutrition, fruits and veggies, lots of fluids then eventually more calories better hydration and a fiber supplement. Looking at some other different possible digestive aids and gut supplements.

Can I be a solid 220lbs ready to qualify for the Arnold by mid July? That won't be easy but that is not today's goal. Today's goal is just to feel better and in another week hopefully start lifting. If I can get to a reasonable level of training and weight and strength by the end of the month then maybe we have something to talk about come July. Babysteps get cleared by dr thursday to start trainign again get digestiove system working to start eating again get healthy then get strong

Is this the longest you have been clean/off gear? 2 weeks

No more Gatorade?

So basically a normal healthy diet

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #8003 on: May 06, 2023, 07:49:23 PM »

No more Gatorade?

Basically he is as I stated.:  A midgie with a Yo-Yo. Think about that.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8004 on: May 06, 2023, 07:55:58 PM »
I’ve noticed most of the well known posters on this site, although sometimes highly flawed, are still usually decent IQ and pretty articulate.

Bhank is a Mensa genius who rambles to the point you’d need to force yourself to read his long paragraphs to understand the few delusional points that he has.

ChatGPT version of what he said,”The person is taking a break from training until they feel better, and plan to slowly work back into it as they get healthier. They have been physically unwell for the last two weeks, but hope to start training again soon and aim to be back to full strength by the end of the month. They plan to focus on improving their nutrition, hydration, and digestion going forward. They hope to be ready to qualify for the Arnold by mid-July, but their current goal is just to feel better and take things one step at a time.”

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #8005 on: May 06, 2023, 10:38:29 PM »

No more Gatorade?

Hopefully heading to Vegas in 2 weeks?  Hopefully?  Here we go.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8006 on: May 07, 2023, 03:53:01 AM »
I’ve noticed most of the well known posters on this site, although sometimes highly flawed, are still usually decent IQ and pretty articulate.

Bhank is a Mensa genius who rambles to the point you’d need to force yourself to read his long paragraphs to understand the few delusional points that he has.

ChatGPT version of what he said,”The person is taking a break from training until they feel better, and plan to slowly work back into it as they get healthier. They have been physically unwell for the last two weeks, but hope to start training again soon and aim to be back to full strength by the end of the month. They plan to focus on improving their nutrition, hydration, and digestion going forward. They hope to be ready to qualify for the Arnold by mid-July, but their current goal is just to feel better and take things one step at a time.”

Or, hes fucked, he cant train due to his own stupidity, he has no chance of competing in July with any degree of success.
He will be eating junk food again after he has a successful shit and abusing anadrol do get his weight up to a waterlogged and shit filled 220lbs

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8007 on: May 07, 2023, 03:56:57 AM »
Fuck this mutherfucker!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #8008 on: May 07, 2023, 04:40:35 AM »
strange how brian hasn't given us a medical update

jeff called this last week in terms of how he would come back here

don't feed the troll anymore lads. he's a girl who isn't worth the steam off your piss.
B

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #8009 on: May 07, 2023, 04:45:17 AM »
strange how brian hasn't given us a medical update

jeff called this last week in terms of how he would come back here

don't feed the troll anymore lads. he's a girl who isn't worth the steam off your piss.
Exactly,let him talk/post to himself, and let him look at his own shitty photos....he`s a self centered prick.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #8010 on: May 07, 2023, 05:09:02 AM »
I took a break and you guys made half a dozen post about me and posted several pages on me. So I figured the least I could do is give an update. I wasn't real happy when I saw the high def pics. My tan was garbage and I wasn't fully in the poses additionally my leg cuts which were great at 3am were gone by the 2pm prelims after pacing around the auditorium all day hungry and dehydrated. I was really breaking down by then. Dropping weight was a mistake messing with my hytdration was a mistake not eating was a mistake. I do not wish to use any harsh gear at my age but I am looking into incorporating some peptides going forward. I am getting married in Vegas in 2 weeks so hopefully I will be lifting this weekend and can train in Vegas as they have nice gyms and buffets. I do feel like I turned the corner yesterday finally have my hydration opening my digestive system back up.

I tried to post the pics and they are too large getbig wont take them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8012 on: May 07, 2023, 06:40:43 AM »
Take all the peptides you want and fry your kidneys to oblivion.

Unless you learn to persevere and not run away like a child when the going gets tough results will be more of the same.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8013 on: May 07, 2023, 06:52:04 AM »
Take all the peptides you want and fry your kidneys to oblivion.

Unless you learn to persevere and not run away like a child when the going gets tough results will be more of the same.

I don't need to explain myself again but I could not drive due to a medical issue and I could not ask my wife to drive all night with a stigmatism she also had to be in court the next morning and I start work at 7am. Next year I will take Monday off and stay the night I did not realize the show was going to be running 6 hours behind. I will be better prepared next year.

Peptides are not going to fry my kidneys some peptides actually support kidney health there are a lot of different peptides on the market. We are literally talking about amino acids not harsh chemicals. There are several that reduce gut inflammation that interest me.

Larazotide – Intestinal permeability
Larazotide is an altered, synthetic version of the cholera toxin. Research shows that it can modulate tight junctions, which allows it to alter intestinal permeability. In other words, larazotide helps to prevent the gut from leaking, a phenomenon that is thought to contribute to conditions like inflammatory bowel disease and celiac disease. Larazotide is currently in clinical trials.

BPC-157 is probably the most famous of the healing peptides because it has so many different applications. Originally isolated from the human stomach, BPC-157 helps to reduce inflammation and protect the GI tract from damage. Research shows that its benefits go well beyond the gut though. BPC-157 has been shown to help heal muscles, tendons, ligaments, nerves, the heart, the eyes, the brain, and more.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8014 on: May 07, 2023, 06:55:06 AM »
Bull. fucking. shit.

You cut and ran and it ain't the first time.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8015 on: May 07, 2023, 06:56:49 AM »
Bull. fucking. shit.

You cut and ran and it ain't the first time.

If you say so but I think I explained it rather clearly and I don't owe anyone an explanation if I had been able to drive I would have stayed. I was not in condition to drive that night

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8016 on: May 07, 2023, 06:59:33 AM »
And if my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.

Fuck off loser.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8017 on: May 07, 2023, 07:11:59 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #8018 on: May 07, 2023, 07:17:08 AM »
Says page not available, can't even get that right

Mike Arvilla is still getting over his PTSD from the supposed livestream of the Charlotte Cup and now this!

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8019 on: May 07, 2023, 07:34:20 AM »
If you say so but I think I explained it rather clearly and I don't owe anyone an explanation if I had been able to drive I would have stayed. I was not in condition to drive that night

lolololo...... thats why you quit... i agree...double digit bodyfat is no condition to compete... horseshit hankins hahahah

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8020 on: May 07, 2023, 07:36:00 AM »

lolololo...... thats why you quit... i agree...double digit bodyfat is no condition to compete... horseshit hankins hahahah

I am 205lbs right now and clearly single digit bodyfat

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8021 on: May 07, 2023, 07:49:15 AM »

yeah dude.. thats huge at 5'11.. nice work

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8022 on: May 07, 2023, 08:24:32 AM »
I took a break and you guys made half a dozen post about me and posted several pages on me. So I figured the least I could do is give an update. I wasn't real happy when I saw the high def pics. My tan was garbage and I wasn't fully in the poses additionally my leg cuts which were great at 3am were gone by the 2pm prelims after pacing around the auditorium all day hungry and dehydrated. I was really breaking down by then. Dropping weight was a mistake messing with my hytdration was a mistake not eating was a mistake. I do not wish to use any harsh gear at my age but I am looking into incorporating some peptides going forward. I am getting married in Vegas in 2 weeks so hopefully I will be lifting this weekend and can train in Vegas as they have nice gyms and buffets. I do feel like I turned the corner yesterday finally have my hydration opening my digestive system back up.

I tried to post the pics and they are too large getbig wont take them

So let me get this straight.

The professional photographer who is hired by the NPC didn’t know how to take proper pics?

Your leg cuts were gone because you pounded diuretics and have no legs.

Why not fess up to the fact you are simply all drugs and the haters got to you.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8023 on: May 07, 2023, 08:26:44 AM »

Brian, why weren’t you able to drive but able to compete?

Seems a little far fetched like all your stories

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #8024 on: May 07, 2023, 08:38:50 AM »

bullshit you were barely single digit body fat at your show