Author Topic: When animals attack  (Read 1575 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
When animals attack
« on: March 23, 2023, 11:05:27 AM »

https://twitter.com/realstewpeters/status/1638508097156046850?s=20

Stew Peters
@realstewpeters
·
Mar 22
The ongoing war against Whites is unlike anything we’ve ever seen before in the Western world.

Stay vigilant, stay armed.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Re: When animals attack
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2023, 11:06:34 AM »
Dindus murder a baby

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2023, 11:15:12 AM »
Dindus murder a baby

Murdered a baby, almost killed a woman and then couldn’t even get the car started. HE DINDU NUFFIN!

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2023, 11:29:57 AM »
Bastards.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2023, 11:31:35 AM »
No no no. Don't you know. Black people are disproportionately punished by the criminal justice system.  Further they are constantly victimized by racist whites. Its true. Theres only 4,897 movies on Netflix about it. The msm is silent.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2023, 11:41:22 AM »
Jesus  >:(

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2023, 12:08:30 PM »
Don't wanna say anything about these Mooncricketeers
Q

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2023, 03:27:40 PM »
this happens daily all over the world with videos to prove it, and mainstream media never shows it

but they will show the rare video of white people making racist remarks

E
E

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2023, 03:30:20 PM »
I feel ill.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2023, 06:05:51 PM »
Dindus murder a baby

I'm sorry, but she should have known better.

She entered a dangerous environment filled with neegs.

And it's funny how none of the neegs helped her once she went inside with gunshot wounds.

If i rolled into a parking lot with a bunch of darkies just standing around, i'd leave immediately.

People should know better by now.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2023, 06:29:55 PM »

And it's funny how none of the neegs helped her once she went inside with gunshot wounds.

If i rolled into a parking lot with a bunch of darkies just standing around, i'd leave immediately.

Everybody should be packing heat and normal civilians should be allowed to shoot one neeg a day.
Q

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2023, 06:48:11 PM »
There are like a hundred videos of blacks committing violent crime for every 1 video of a person of another race doing it.  Nobody talks about this shit.  It's literally so obvious that one group causes way more problems than any other.  The internet has been exposing this for years now and still nobody in media wants to touch it outside of a few people here and there.  I know some black dudes that are cool but fuck man why can't we just have an honest societal discussion about this.  That's a rhetorical question btw.  Carrying a gun EVERYWHERE you go is the only solution at the moment.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2023, 12:51:07 AM »
There are like a hundred videos of blacks committing violent crime for every 1 video of a person of another race doing it.  Nobody talks about this shit.

This!

Let's talk about Stormy Daniels and/or Trump instead
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2023, 12:54:23 AM »
There are like a hundred videos of blacks committing violent crime for every 1 video of a person of another race doing it.  Nobody talks about this shit.  It's literally so obvious that one group causes way more problems than any other.  The internet has been exposing this for years now and still nobody in media wants to touch it outside of a few people here and there.  I know some black dudes that are cool but fuck man why can't we just have an honest societal discussion about this.  That's a rhetorical question btw.  Carrying a gun EVERYWHERE you go is the only solution at the moment.

And no productive will come of this either.

As soon as a region starts to get more and more blacks (even if there are good ones), there will be so many that the whites, asians, mohicans etc leave the area, which in turn ruins the area.

If the blacks had been placed strategically around the US, like 5% per region, where each region consisted of around 40-50 % educated wellmannered folks, it would be for the better.

Instead of we hyena-hordes like these.
Q

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2023, 12:57:00 AM »
Everybody should be packing heat and normal civilians should be allowed to shoot one neeg a day.
Or just move to an all white area.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2023, 01:05:09 AM »

Sadly I agree
as she should of been far more aware of her situation
especially around those Pavements Ape Scumbags

Wood Chipper the lot of them.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2023, 02:52:34 AM »
Or just move to an all white area.

Well, a law-abiding citizen shouldn't be FORCED to do things just because an area has cockroaches, criminal elements and filt. Instead that area should be cleansed of filt so normal citizens kan keep staying there.

With white people leaving just because of crickets, will turn that area 100 % roachinfested and they spread like roaches/cancer until there are no white areas left.

The solution (something they should have done from the get-go) is spread em out in small numbers, like 1-2 % Neegs per every White Area, thus, they become more influenced with upholding the law and cannot outnumber.

An area with 50 % soon becomes 100 % very quickly.

We have this phenomenon in Sweden, an area that was nice in the 80s or 90s or even early 2000s are now filled with MENA (middle east mussies and neegs) which made it unsafe and undesirable for all the euros and scands that lived there, so over a few years, they bailed and leaving a once beautiful and calm area to become a Filthy crime-infested warzone instead.

It starts small, but since the majority of the MENA and especially the Somalis get 8-10 children per household, you can see where it is going, the spread will be quick.

Think the Movie The Thing with Kurt Russell and directed by Carpenter.
It spreads quick.

Better yet, it reminds me even more of "The Black Death"

They have compared these results to the overland transmission speeds of the twentieth-century bubonic plague and have found that the Black Death travelled at 1.5 to 6 kilometres per day—much faster than any spread of Yersinia pestis in the twentieth century.

PAVEMENT APES OF PEACE
Q

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2023, 05:58:30 AM »
Not racism:

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2023, 08:32:56 AM »
Not racism:

My favorite part is when the paleface let's a clearly unhinged person get within striking distance of the child, even as the mother picks it up to protect it, and the guy still won't get to his feet to interpose himself. What an absolute vagina.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2023, 08:38:55 AM »
Not racism:

Wish Rob was there to twist his head off

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2023, 08:45:49 AM »
They're emboldened by the media.   

An aspect of many people in the media's belief system is to, not only exterminate, but to blot out the memory of their enemies, make it so there's no trace of their existence. Their current targets are people of European descent.

"...blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven”. Europeans are considered "Amalek" in the psychotic fantasy world of people we are giving far, far too much power to.

On the pop cultural front geared towards children:

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2023, 08:46:37 AM »
Wish Rob was there to twist his head off

These are the pets of the libtardian left and they will come for them.  All men and women of good conscience should ignore the pleas of libtards for help when they do.  They deserve what their hatred has wrought.  Protect and defend yourselves and your loved ones but not libtards.  They would leave you to die whilst joining the murderous mob.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2023, 08:55:43 AM »
Not to throw a wrench in the klan works but do you think just maybe the abortee was a touch miscegenated? That was not a classy dame.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2023, 12:11:16 PM »
Not racism:

The guy with the kid should have destroyed him

Fucking simp just sat there
Im glad no one helped, they deserve everything they get

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2023, 12:42:14 PM »
Ship those nig nogs back to Africa, send the parent to prison. Nig nogs are the downfall of society, disgusting C unts!
T