Author Topic: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"  (Read 4525 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Actual real fight mentality, not "trained fighting"
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2023, 07:45:22 AM »
It's about not taking kindly to disrespect

This.

Is Eric Scott out yet?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2023, 09:45:02 AM »
And here we have an example of a hankins is lying masterclass.

Step One- Make up Story in the hope people are impressed.

Step Two- When they are not impressed embellish the story further to make yourself sound more heroic.

The great thng about made up stuff is you can add anything you want.

Mexican jail fights? Step right up
Organs failing? Step right up
The Clegg 'fight' robbery? Step right up
Serial killers cowering in your presence? Step right up

Here is a question Brian. This black kid went to division one. Therefore you must know his name. Please share it. He can then prove your story. I won't hold my breath.

I don’t need to lie or argue about a fight I got in my senior year of high school if you don’t believe me I don’t care

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: May 10, 2023, 01:21:00 AM »
Wrestling someone who outweighs you by 100lbs is more tiring than wrestling someone your size this wasn’t some fat white kid this was a 6 foot 4 black kid on scholarship for football who was in shape at 260lbs not a fatty he went division 1
Football players are not close to being in the shape of wrestlers. Fights don't last long either.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: May 10, 2023, 04:05:14 AM »
Football players are not close to being in the shape of wrestlers. Fights don't last long either.

Don't feed the retard.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: May 10, 2023, 06:33:03 AM »
That's being generous.

I've never went looking for a fight but for some reason it seems guys "try" me quite a bit.  Its mostly due to my wife. She's hot and black. So that means every fucking black guy that sees us when we're out (and even a few white guys) has to take it just a touch too far being a bit disrespectful.

Last time I got into a fight I was on a bus a few years ago and some asshole gets on and doesn't have fare SO naturally rather than get off like any normal person he starts threatening the bus driver. "Fuck you. You aint shit. You aint nothing. Just because you drive a bus you think you can tell me what to do etc etc etc....Eventually he raises a fist to the drivers face. I thought he was going to start beating the driver so I kicked his ass off the bus. At first I just told him to get off the bus but he says 'why don't you try and make me?' So I made him. Worst part is the bus driver called the cops. They show up as Im pounding this guys face into the ground. The driver tells the cops 'No no no don't atrest him! He stopped the guy from hitting me. He's the good guy' so they arrest the asshole on some petty charge but I had to go down to the station, in the back of a motherfucking cop car,  and explain for 3 hours why I had to keep beating him AFTER he was already off the bus. But they did end up letting me go home. No charges.

When I got home though.....  it was my wedding anniversary and we had to cancel reservations because I was at the police station all night. Man was my wife fucking pissed.

She might have been pissed but sh1t like that always makes them wet. it's primal

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 10, 2023, 07:06:12 AM »
It's about not taking kindly to disrespect

Not ever. Not in the parking lot, grocery store, etc.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #81 on: May 10, 2023, 07:11:27 AM »
I don’t need to lie or argue about a fight I got in my senior year of high school if you don’t believe me I don’t care

just tell us the nsme of the blakc kid

you won't

why?

cos it never happened.

lying bleeding anus c u n t quitter
B

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 11, 2023, 12:48:27 AM »
Don't feed the retard.
He has to eat.

Hendrixian

• Getbig II
« Reply #83 on: May 11, 2023, 11:22:03 AM »
For the Get Big street warriors, ever had a gun pulled on you? You guys would probably be dead in some other countries, lol

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #84 on: May 11, 2023, 12:03:27 PM »
For the Get Big street warriors, ever had a gun pulled on you? You guys would probably be dead in some other countries, lol

Yes, I’ve had a couple guns pulled on me and shots fired luckily did not get hit. Had multiple knifes as well, as many rocks and some bats and rebar.

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #85 on: May 11, 2023, 12:20:24 PM »
Yes, I’ve had a couple guns pulled on me and shots fired luckily did not get hit. Had multiple knifes as well, as many rocks and some bats and rebar.

The hell ?! Are you fricking Batman or something ?! 

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2023, 03:17:58 PM »
The hell ?! Are you fricking Batman or something ?! 

Just been in a shitload of fights and bad things. I brought myself to bad places and hung with bad people. It was fun. I’m not a normal guy/father whatever I’m just a different kind of person that needs the excitement. Just a mindset my father instilled in me my whole life you must be tough,big and strong and it’s all I’ve ever known. It’s exhausting to be honest. I have always thought of myself as a superhero hahaha, In the way that I always jump in if someone is being bullied or multiple people on 1 in a fight I’ll jump in on the one side. If I see road ragers and it’s a car load of Guys verse one guy I’ll back up that one guy. It’s just the way it is. If people are doing something stupid I tell them and see what happens. As I’ve said with all that it doesn’t mean I win just means I do it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #87 on: May 11, 2023, 04:26:11 PM »

FUCK OFF, LIAR

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2023, 07:46:28 AM »

Dude wtf lmao