Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 397419 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12825 on: May 13, 2024, 07:39:18 AM »
There is no evidence Neanderthals were any less advanced and intelligent than Homo Sapiens
EAT A DICK HOMO.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #12826 on: May 13, 2024, 07:53:01 AM »
You can`t squat for shit.........I out squatted you by tons weighing less than 160 if that......I don`t have it on video though so it doesn`t count........cuz they had no idiots filming in gyms back in the day lifting KUNT poundages and going for bad.

You`re a fucking bonafide barrell bellied fucking clown, and yes,like Krank said,I`d say it to your face cuz you ain`t about what you portray to be.....Mr. Softee.....thanks Gym Rat!  LOL  ;D

It's 2024 grandpa sit down before you hurt yourself

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12827 on: May 13, 2024, 07:54:56 AM »

Says the person with an ailments list longer than a CVS coupon.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12828 on: May 13, 2024, 08:06:39 AM »
You won`t be calling me that when I post my birthday pics on June 7th.,trust me on that.

Oh yeah, this grandpa will train you into the ground.....go look at my Training Log, then look at your pathetic "lifting".

Never underestimate me Brian.....I`m not an average man.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #12829 on: May 13, 2024, 08:07:05 AM »
Bhanks have you squatted since your competition?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12830 on: May 13, 2024, 08:08:26 AM »
Bhanks have you squatted since your competition?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12831 on: May 13, 2024, 08:22:07 AM »
What are we going to brawl in an international airport? Somehow, I think that might inhibit my ability to make my connecting flight.

You're the one taking a picture of your flight info and asking where I was...so it would appear you wanted some.   Obviously not.   Nice job pussy

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #12832 on: May 13, 2024, 08:23:05 AM »
almost 4 years ago, the gains he has made since are Nick Walkerish

Insane laugh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12833 on: May 13, 2024, 08:33:32 AM »

My god, lol over minute of just fidgeting are trying to flex lololololol

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12834 on: May 13, 2024, 08:35:47 AM »

Easily one of the creepiest most disturbing things I have ever seen on this site. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12835 on: May 13, 2024, 08:50:05 AM »
You're the one taking a picture of your flight info and asking where I was...so it would appear you wanted some.   Obviously not.   Nice job pussy

Learn Humor obviously I am not fighting on the way to vacation maybe on the way back but regardless you will wind up on the no flight list brawling in an airport

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12836 on: May 13, 2024, 08:51:18 AM »
You won`t be calling me that when I post my birthday pics on June 7th.,trust me on that.

Oh yeah, this grandpa will train you into the ground.....go look at my Training Log, then look at your pathetic "lifting".

Never underestimate me Brian.....I`m not an average man.

This June 7th or next? Funny that is about 6 weeks and we have all heard it before

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12837 on: May 13, 2024, 08:55:43 AM »
This June 7th or next? Funny that is about 6 weeks and we have all heard it before
Well you post pics nobody wants to see almost daily and they are nothing to brag about at all,so I think you can wait a bit longer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12838 on: May 13, 2024, 08:57:18 AM »
My god, lol over minute of just fidgeting are trying to flex lololololol

Now we know why the house is not selling.  Prospective purchasers probably looked it up and came across GB and saw videos like this and are shocked and disgusted by the fire hazards, the garbage on the floor, the cost needed to fumigate, etc.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12839 on: May 13, 2024, 09:06:57 AM »
Now we know why the house is not selling.  Prospective purchasers probably looked it up and came across GB and saw videos like this and are shocked and disgusted by the fire hazards, the garbage on the floor, the cost needed to fumigate, etc.   

Omg it is May and it could take a while to sell my house with a pool at the beach. I guess I will just enjoy the summer at the pool in the meantime. I already spent an hour at the pool today. I may walk the beach this afternoon. Being stuck in the Outer Banks for the summer is not a bad thing. This is the good time of year people want to be here.

Honestly weather is so nice today is outdoor pullups day how many sets and reps am I supposed to do because I am sure you guys will find fault in whatever I do

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12840 on: May 13, 2024, 09:08:43 AM »
Well you post pics nobody wants to see almost daily and they are nothing to brag about at all,so I think you can wait a bit longer.

I really haven't posted any new pics since the show

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12841 on: May 13, 2024, 09:15:27 AM »
Omg it is May and it could take a while to sell my house with a pool at the beach. I guess I will just enjoy the summer at the pool in the meantime. I already spent an hour at the pool today. I may walk the beach this afternoon. Being stuck in the Outer Banks for the summer is not a bad thing. This is the good time of year people want to be here.

Honestly weather is so nice today is outdoor pullups day how many sets and reps am I supposed to do because I am sure you guys will find fault in whatever I do

5 sets of 10 would be like Arnold.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12842 on: May 13, 2024, 09:17:56 AM »

I have no idea why on earth you would even sell that place at all.  Perfect location, pool, waterfront, etc.   

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12843 on: May 13, 2024, 09:21:20 AM »
I have no idea why on earth you would even sell that place at all.  Perfect location, pool, waterfront, etc.   

Needs to pay for Em's dream house in Raleigh.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12844 on: May 13, 2024, 09:25:20 AM »

Still no luck on the job search ? I find it strange someone with your G-7 Classified clearance and wealth investment knowledge from wall street is jobless..

must be a common factor.. just can't figure out what.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12845 on: May 13, 2024, 09:27:41 AM »
Bhanky,
How will you pay for Em's Raleigh dream house if yours doesn't sell?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12846 on: May 13, 2024, 09:56:57 AM »
Learn Humor obviously I am not fighting on the way to vacation maybe on the way back but regardless you will wind up on the no flight list brawling in an airport

There was no humor between us....EVER...nor will there ever be.

Don't call someone out unless you're serious.  You had plenty of opportunity to meet me there and on the way back.  You're a wet paper towel when it comes to being tough.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12847 on: May 13, 2024, 10:03:26 AM »
Still no luck on the job search ? I find it strange someone with your G-7 Classified clearance and wealth investment knowledge from wall street is jobless..

must be a common factor.. just can't figure out what.

All comes back to GB - people research Hanks and his posts on GB appear and its completely over.  Even Home Depot security probably knew of him when he came looking for Josh and would never let him work there as a greeter.   

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12848 on: May 13, 2024, 10:41:54 AM »
I really haven't posted any new pics since the show
Thank God.....the show pics were fucking atrocious.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #12849 on: May 13, 2024, 10:48:50 AM »

Hanky are you keeping up with the maintenance? Overgrown weeds, vines, etc could be hurting your house's curb appeal.