Author Topic: Generation of Demons - Something demonic happening to Black Youths  (Read 5299 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Generation of Demons - Something demonic happening to Black Youths
« Reply #75 on: June 26, 2023, 01:40:16 PM »
Kids I’m talking and yes it’s all blacks. Why in the state of Massachusetts where I am every morning there are 2-5 shootings and guess where? Dorchester,Roxbury,mattapan, all the black areas and it’s always blacks. Gee I wonder why that is? It’s never the white kids in white areas. Strange. And this is everyday 7 days a week for as long as I can remember watching the news maybe 15-20 years. It’s the same in every state. White kids just don’t go around doing this shit as the norm black kids do.

Don't forget that the Residue-kid is Team "Y'ALLS TIME IS OVER!" as he so eloquently put it.
Q

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #76 on: June 26, 2023, 05:56:14 PM »
residue is a Jew. He's just doing what Jews do. Some you won't or can't name the Jew and blame liberalism, communism etc, which often are synonymous with Jews.
Is Primemuscle perhaps a Jew? For some reason I thought he might be but could be totally wrong.

Regarding blacks, meditate on this:

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2023, 07:11:48 PM »

maybe the problem itself is just america, because if you ask any other white people in other part of the world they'll have the same disdain for white americans that you do for black folks

name the countries

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2023, 07:17:39 PM »
residue is a Jew. He's just doing what Jews do. Some you won't or can't name the Jew and blame liberalism, communism etc, which often are synonymous with Jews.
Is Primemuscle perhaps a Jew? For some reason I thought he might be but could be totally wrong.

Regarding blacks, meditate on this:

yeah it's getting annoying how people will blame liberals, democrats, woke etc when it all comes back to the same tribe

that's why i don't like paul joseph watson anymore, he'll talk about all the problems but never names the jews, which i would say indicates he is just trying to make money off the chaos he doesn't actually care

E
E

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2023, 07:18:55 PM »
African Americans are only 7% of the U.S. population? Is that correct?

No.  Somewhere btw 13-18% I believe.  Maybe black men are 7% but even that seems low.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2023, 07:51:13 PM »
name the countries

E

To be fair, a lot of European and Arab countries don't like Americans.

When i lived in Germany i was treated like shit half the time.

It's because the rich white American people go over there and throw money around and order everyone to serve them.

It's not because we kill people or ruin everything, it's because we like to boss people around and act special because we have money.

Which one would you rather have?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: June 27, 2023, 01:01:03 AM »
No.  Somewhere btw 13-18% I believe.  Maybe black men are 7% but even that seems low.

I've heard the 13 number most of the time. So he was talking about black males. So if black males do 50 percent of the murders (more like 60+ % according to some) then like 7% of the population does 50%. I've also mentioned manytimes to interrasial rape stats. Black men rape about 10K whites per year. White on black rape? Zero. To me it was shocking. Doesn't this prove ethnic hatred? And using the one of the most vile (to people in prisons for example) types of crime.

I've also heard if you ask person on the street to guess the black percentage in America many say 50%.. Of course we know why (constant propaganda).

And media says blacks are supposedly constantly afraid of whites, especially white cops hunting them down like animals. Black children are supposedly crying every morning because they don't want to get shot by whites on the way to school. Everyone knows people are WAY more afraid of blacks than the other way around. Whites and blacks and all the rest feel mentally terrorized by thoughts of black violence.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #82 on: June 27, 2023, 02:43:15 AM »

Officially the census numbers put the black population at 13.6% of the total. That number rises to something like 14.2% when you count in mixed race people and other races that want to identify as "black".  Another way to look at it is the total (identifying as) black population of America is around 47-48 million people out of national population of (officially) around 334 million. The population split between black males vs females favors females by a couple of % points I remember.                                                                                                                                     

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2023, 03:55:58 AM »
The ship has sailed on the best solution, shipping them back to Africa. So, we’re left with politicians and the media playing dumb and the rest of us bitching on the internet.👎

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2023, 04:44:53 AM »
The ship has sailed on the best solution, shipping them back to Africa. So, we’re left with politicians and the media playing dumb and the rest of us bitching on the internet.👎
Reap what you sow. Americans wanted free ->cheap labour, you wanted to treat them like trash for generations and are somehow shocked when they act accordingly.
Well well well. If it wasn’t the consequences of your own actions

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2023, 05:14:06 AM »
Reap what you sow. Americans wanted free ->cheap labour, you wanted to treat them like trash for generations and are somehow shocked when they act accordingly.

Awwww...Did somebody steal your  t-shirt?  Outside of the massive amount of lazy fuques who look at Welfare as their "employer" and the Democratic Party, no one alive today is responsible for current state of stoopid among many  black and white Americans.

Go ahead, but be forewarned (yes Virginia. that is a real word and no it doesn't mean "warned 4 times) your usual tired tactic of argumentum ad ignorantiam will as usuall, F A I L.

Kinda sorta like your parents repeatedly failed you.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2023, 05:15:27 AM »
yeah it's getting annoying how people will blame liberals, democrats, woke etc when it all comes back to the same tribe

that's why i don't like paul joseph watson anymore, he'll talk about all the problems but never names the jews, which i would say indicates he is just trying to make money off the chaos he doesn't actually care

E

Fuck that noise Earl, the Demturdz are the tools for J00's and do their dirty work. Lie, cheat, steal, rape, etc. <--  (And thats just the president).
Pubtards can be insane as well, but nothing comes close to the new-age woke Demturd.
Biggest kuntz in history...

Relax all, Residue will be moving to the ghetto and opening up  his home to gang-banging thugz, its all good...
Im sure his family is fine w/ sharing their place w/ Tyrone and Donnel...

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #87 on: June 27, 2023, 05:46:23 AM »

Every group got treated like shit when they first arrived here, including yours. The blacks walking around today are several generations removed from systemic discrimination. They wouldn’t know Jim Crow from Jim Beam.

Morons like you want to pretend that slavery was an American invention when in reality it can be found in every civilization pre dating written history.

Who do you think it was in Africa who sold those blacks down the river? Swedes?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #88 on: June 27, 2023, 06:02:56 AM »
Every group got treated like shit when they first arrived here, including yours. The blacks walking around today are several generations removed from systemic discrimination. They wouldn’t know Jim Crow from Jim Beam.

Morons like you want to pretend that slavery was an American invention when in reality it can be found in every civilization pre dating written history.

Rez likes to believe the Joo narrative and history books, which they wrote.
Fake/twisted hsitory of peace... Not exactly how things happened...

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 27, 2023, 06:12:29 AM »

Oh no, jews are different tough, we came here highly educated and it was easy for us to blend is as regular white folks.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #90 on: June 27, 2023, 06:39:16 AM »

Was it only America that only ever had slaves ?
No other countries or civilisations ever enslaved others ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: June 27, 2023, 06:40:48 AM »
The Mongol Empire (1206-1368) had a tremendous impact on slavery across Eurasia.

While slaves played a minor role in pre-Imperial Mongolia, the Mongols saw people as a resource, to be distributed among the imperial family and used for imperial needs, like material goods.

This view created a whole spectrum of dependency running from free men to full slaves.

More specifically, the huge conquests of the United Empire (1206-60) resulted in huge supply of war captives, many of whom eventually sold in the Eurasian slave markets.

----

Slavery in ancient Rome played an important role in society and the economy.

Besides manual labour, slaves performed many domestic services and might be employed at highly skilled jobs and professions.

Accountants and physicians were often slaves.

Slaves of Greek origin in particular might be highly educated. Unskilled slaves, or those sentenced to slavery as punishment, worked on farms, in mines, and at mills.
Q

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2023, 08:05:23 AM »
Was it only America that only ever had slaves ?
No other countries or civilisations ever enslaved others ?

most of those places have collapsed, certainly the empires that had them are. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2023, 08:11:56 AM »
Slavery did not end in the 19th century. Today,
there are more slaves in the world than ever before. 

Slavery is a complex crime that is notoriously hard to measure. According to the 2022 Global Slavery Index estimates around 49 million people are enslaved on any given day.

A slave can be defined as someone who is under the power of another who exercises the rights of ownership over them. This can take many forms from sexual exploitation to forced labour or organ trafficking. The enslaver's power can be manifested physically or psychologically, and can be expressed in many different forms of exploitation.
Q

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2023, 10:58:01 AM »
Animals will do what animals do.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2023, 11:05:17 AM »

That is not what I asked
You're deliberately avoiding answering

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2023, 11:07:36 AM »
[/quote]

Also see below.............

Slavery did not end in the 19th century. Today,
there are more slaves in the world than ever before. 

Slavery is a complex crime that is notoriously hard to measure. According to the 2022 Global Slavery Index estimates around 49 million people are enslaved on any given day.

A slave can be defined as someone who is under the power of another who exercises the rights of ownership over them. This can take many forms from sexual exploitation to forced labour or organ trafficking. The enslaver's power can be manifested physically or psychologically, and can be expressed in many different forms of exploitation.

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2023, 11:18:12 AM »
That is not what I asked
You're deliberately avoiding answering
well it's a stilly question, of course America didn't invent slavery. But i don't live in sumer so you know

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2023, 11:27:18 AM »

Oh no, jews are different tough, we came here highly educated and it was easy for us to blend is as regular white folks.

Is this sarcasm?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2023, 11:34:17 AM »
well it's a stilly question, of course America didn't invent slavery. But i don't live in Sumer so you know

Not as Silly & stupid as this

::)