Author Topic: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden  (Read 5231 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
“I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden
« on: June 26, 2023, 11:12:07 PM »

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: “I sold a lot of state secrets” - Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2023, 04:41:08 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2023, 04:48:52 AM »
Dementia can be like getting drunk and spilling the beans.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2023, 05:48:45 AM »
“I post a lot of bullshit “ - Qoach Todd

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 06:55:43 AM »
“I post a lot of bullshit “ - Qoach Todd

you groom a lot - groomingforboys
c

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2023, 12:25:14 PM »
"Welll...At least he didn't shit himself like with the Pope. He's mentally all there, he just had jetlag and ate bad curry." - Lurker, etc

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2023, 12:47:08 PM »

I will give you this Coach, because of your personal experience of being afflicted with a diminished capacity, degenerative brain disease, you have evolved into something of an expert on this matter when it comes to diagnosing others, such as President Biden.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2023, 01:14:48 PM »
"Well I just can't stop making weak ass excuses and whining about the Lurker guy.  He's in my head again." - someparts

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2023, 01:44:24 PM »
I will give you this Coach, because of your personal experience of being afflicted with a diminished capacity, degenerative brain disease, you have evolved into something of an expert on this matter when it comes to diagnosing others, such as President Biden.

So what you’re saying, is you have nothing or are you trying to say he didn’t say it even though he’s right there in the video, saying it? Lol.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2023, 02:47:03 PM »
Prime loves Joe no matter what.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2023, 02:57:37 PM »
Freudian slip ?

That was a very strange statement for him to say,
Even by Pedo Pete's standards.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2023, 03:30:56 PM »
Prime loves Joe no matter what.

Honestly, 'love' is a little strong. 'Preferred' given the other choices in 2020 would be closer to the truth. My jury is still out on the 2024 campaign. Although I will likely vote for a Democrat, it will not be Robert Kennedy Jr. because among other issues, due to his having spasmodic dysphonia, I cannot understand a word he says. This may be a good thing since I think he is full of bull. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2023, 04:12:35 PM »
Honestly, 'love' is a little strong. 'Preferred' given the other choices in 2020 would be closer to the truth. My jury is still out on the 2024 campaign. Although I will likely vote for a Democrat, it will not be Robert Kennedy Jr. because among other issues, due to his having spasmodic dysphonia, I cannot understand a word he says. This may be a good thing since I think he is full of bull.

If course you wouldn’t vote for the most logical choice…he’s not a Marxist.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2023, 04:19:53 PM »
Maybe you just shouldn't vote. Your senility could compromise your decision making abilities.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2023, 05:33:48 PM »
"Well I just can't stop making weak ass excuses and whining about the Lurker guy.  He's in my head again." - someparts

In your dreams, strawboy.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2023, 06:55:44 PM »

In your dreams, strawboy.

No.  But obviously in yours.  Creepy ass little bitch.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2023, 06:06:32 AM »
So whats the excuse from the lib fags on this one?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2023, 06:40:06 AM »

Please - you would vote for Hitler, Stalin, or Mao as long as they have a D next to their name!  Stop lying. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2023, 07:04:13 AM »

You and others do this shit on purpose.   You know that he said "Now All Kidding Aside" afterwards.    You already knew that but you tried to run with it   
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2023, 07:06:28 AM »

You and others do this shit on purpose.   You know that he said "Now All Kidding Aside" afterwards.    You already knew that but you tried to run with it

You honestly believe that!!!   GTFO!!!   Did you watch that video.  That is an old man with a few moments of lucidity mixed in with dementia and alzheimers.   Holy F bro   

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2023, 07:13:03 AM »
I don't give a flying fuck.

If someone committed a crime, they need to account for it.  Whether that be prison time or not.  And it doesn't matter if it's a current or former president.   

They must go through the due process of law.  Quips, hearsay, or gaffs aren't enough.  There must be tangible evidence of a crime.  If Joe Biden did sell "a lot of state secrets" then it must be proven in a court of law.  Simply posting vid of him saying it is not enough. 

Whatever comes of the Trump charges, if he is found guilty, he needs to spend time in prison period. 

Our choices for president have sucked ass for many terms.  Our government is like a Jerry Springer show. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2023, 07:14:05 AM »
I don't give a flying fuck.

If someone committed a crime, they need to account for it.  Whether that be prison time or not.  And it doesn't matter if it's a current or former president.   

They must go through the due process of law.  Quips, hearsay, or gaffs aren't enough.  There must be tangible evidence of a crime.  If Joe Biden did sell "a lot of state secrets" then it must be proven in a court of law.  Simply posting vid of him saying it is not enough. 

Whatever comes of the Trump charges, if he is found guilty, he needs to spend time in prison period. 

Our choices for president have sucked ass for many terms.  Our government is like a Jerry Springer show.

Welcome from hibernation - there is evidence of it!   TENS OF MILLIONS IN WIRES FROM ROMANIA, UKRAINE, CHINA, ETC

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2023, 07:15:19 AM »
You honestly believe that!!!   GTFO!!!   Did you watch that video.  That is an old man with a few moments of lucidity mixed in with dementia and alzheimers.   Holy F bro

Yeah, maybe his handlers are running the country.  What' going to happen if he runs in 2024 and gets elected????

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2023, 07:18:23 AM »
Welcome from hibernation - there is evidence of it!   TENS OF MILLIONS IN WIRES FROM ROMANIA, UKRAINE, CHINA, ETC

I am just too busy most of the time.  lol

There are plenty of entities involved in government that can argue charges based on solid evidence.  So many people stand to gain from bringing Joe and the Dems down that I would think that if there was good enough evidence or enough suspicion to order "discovery" it would have already been done.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2023, 07:26:28 AM »
So whats the excuse from the lib fags on this one?

How does his Xmas ornaments look?  Or how does Jill look in a sleeveless gown?  Isn't that what is really important to you?