Author Topic: SCN  (Read 110202 times)

Cook

• Getbig IV
Re: SCN
« Reply #3050 on: August 07, 2023, 05:02:25 PM »
Definitely he has -
The one underneath says - Fuck off you Baldy Lying cheating Fagggot.
at least he earned that one

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3051 on: August 07, 2023, 06:19:28 PM »

he put that label over the "Participant" one...  just did a shitty job aligning it...  not surprising...
BINGO !!   :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #3052 on: August 07, 2023, 08:40:10 PM »
at least he earned that one

Ha ha ,
Definitely he did  😂😆😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3053 on: August 07, 2023, 08:43:25 PM »
Bianca Dear  why have you deleted your pic under your posting name
Its just a Blank space like the inside of your Giant Noggin

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3054 on: August 07, 2023, 08:45:22 PM »
Imagine all the joy we would have missed if Bhanky had just passed on by on the day they put up that Strict Curl contest advertising banner/sign in his gym ?  Most hilarious inside niche joke ever.  Makes me want to send Coop $50.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Some idiot is getting hammered over something called 'Strict curl'".

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3055 on: August 07, 2023, 09:03:21 PM »
If he just took the Melatonin, he would have qualified for the Arnold.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #3056 on: August 08, 2023, 02:43:25 AM »
Or dnp?
B

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3057 on: August 08, 2023, 03:44:21 AM »

It looks like there's another label/engraving underneath and he's put something over the top to try and cover the original???

he put that label over the "Participant" one...  just did a shitty job aligning it...  not surprising...

Couldn't spare the bucks on a new one, those medals are in the mid to high ones of dollars -

https://www.crownawards.com/4%22_Colossal_Custom_Insert_Medal.Custom_Medals.4%22_Colossal_Custom_Insert_Medal/CM89BKCUSRG.html?cgid=all .

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3058 on: August 08, 2023, 03:46:48 AM »
Couldn't spare the bucks on a new one, those medals are in the mid to high ones of dollars -

https://www.crownawards.com/4%22_Colossal_Custom_Insert_Medal.Custom_Medals.4%22_Colossal_Custom_Insert_Medal/CM89BKCUSRG.html?cgid=all .

Almost as good as solid gold !!  :D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3059 on: August 08, 2023, 04:02:23 AM »
What’s the latest with the strict curl saga?

Not sure - trying to read between the lines here, but I think the guys are suggesting bhanky might have been fibbing a little?  Here's a quick reaction shot of him in his posing pouch after reading this thread in his bathroom selfie centre

T

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #3060 on: August 08, 2023, 04:48:10 AM »
Not sure - trying to read between the lines here, but I think the guys are suggesting bhanky might have been fibbing a little?  Here's a quick reaction shot of him in his posing pouch after reading this thread in his bathroom selfie centre

Some of the hair has thickened up in the front part of his scalp.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3061 on: August 08, 2023, 05:59:21 AM »
I curled 75 kilo in competition I am happy with that for now. Bhank is bigger than SCN I will be just fine whether they write it down on their website or not doesn’t change a thing I still did it and I will curl more next time.

The bigger question is how does my hernia heal and will I be ready for the Charlotte Pro Am next March and at what weight class or will I just be doing curl contest. Can I recover my form and surpass it after surgery not sure but guaranteed I will be training and doing something. Right now I am resting and recovering but the 🔥 still burns strong 💪 I will rep 315 sometime next year and once again surpass previous squat and curl numbers but for now just healing up

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3062 on: August 08, 2023, 06:06:30 AM »
I curled 75 kilo in competition I am happy with that for now. Bhank is bigger than SCN I will be just fine whether they write it down on their website or not doesn’t change a thing I still did it and I will curl more next time.

Bhank is a fucking liar and charlatan
SCN has banned you so now you are bigger than them

Great you curled 75 k but you didnt do it in "competition" because you didnt "compete" against anyone

You wont be curling anywhere for a while except curling logs out on the toilet

I wish Bhank was better than getbig then he would fuck off somewhere where people want him.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3063 on: August 08, 2023, 06:09:50 AM »

The bigger question is how does my hernia heal and will I be ready for the Charlotte Pro Am next March and at what weight class or will I just be doing curl contest. Can I recover my form and surpass it after surgery not sure but guaranteed I will be training and doing something. Right now I am resting and recovering but the 🔥 still burns strong 💪 I will rep 315 sometime next year and once again surpass previous squat and curl numbers but for now just healing up

Speaking about yourself in the third person

The big question is why don't you leave get big now you've been embarrassed you lying prick

Nobody wants you here
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #3064 on: August 08, 2023, 06:12:24 AM »

Speaking about yourself in the third person

The big question is why don't you leave get big now you've been embarrassed you lying prick

Nobody wants you here

How is week 20 of training going have you lost your belly yet? Did the deca and test magically turn your slop back into an athlete yet or maybe you found out it doesn’t work that way

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3065 on: August 08, 2023, 06:28:11 AM »
Thought this thread might peter out today as there really isn't much more to say.  He's a totally discredited liar.  But there must be a good supply of percs so let's go!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #3066 on: August 08, 2023, 06:36:53 AM »

For what it's worth, you've got an open invite to join the fed I'm starting up for curlers -

We're not getting those cheap medals either, strictly class -

https://www.crownawards.com/6%22_Famous_Insert_Medal.Custom_Medals.6%22_Famous_Insert_Medal/CM415BKCUSG.html?cgid=all .

Think about it Hankins -

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #3067 on: August 08, 2023, 06:48:04 AM »
Thought this thread might peter out today as there really isn't much more to say.  He's a totally discredited liar.  But there must be a good supply of percs so let's go!

WYATT
What makes a man like Bhank, Doc?  What makes him do the things he does?

DOC
A man like Bhank’s got a great empty hole right through the middle of him and no matter what he eats he can’t ever fill it. He can’t brag enough or lie enough or post enough dick root selfies or pretend to strict curl enough weight to ever fill it.  And it drives him mad.  Sick mad. Cold and dirty.

WYATT
So what does he want?

DOC
What does he want? He wants revenge.

WYATT
Revenge? For what?

Doc looks at him, a look of purest sadness in his sunken eyes

DOC
Being Bhank.
T

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3068 on: August 08, 2023, 07:07:15 AM »

no thats the delusion bro... lying pos.. rest ur mouth along with ur gut... this is a bodybuilding board, and ur not doing shit right now... all about today right? so fuck off till you start lifting again..

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3069 on: August 08, 2023, 07:08:09 AM »
WYATT
What makes a man like Bhank, Doc?  What makes him do the things he does?

DOC
A man like Bhank’s got a great empty hole right through the middle of him and no matter what he eats he can’t ever fill it. He can’t brag enough or lie enough or post enough dick root selfies or pretend to strict curl enough weight to ever fill it.  And it drives him mad.  Sick mad. Cold and dirty.

WYATT
So what does he want?

DOC
What does he want? He wants revenge.

WYATT
Revenge? For what?

Doc looks at him, a look of purest sadness in his sunken eyes

DOC
Being Bhank.

Excellent. He now looks like someone walked over his grave.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3070 on: August 08, 2023, 07:12:28 AM »

FUCK OFF LIAR

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3071 on: August 08, 2023, 07:30:04 AM »

Coop is not going to be happy reading this at all.   

But next year - awesome story - Bhanks vs SCN go to battle at the Arnold! 

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #3072 on: August 08, 2023, 07:32:43 AM »
SCN has banned you so now you are bigger than them

This is official?  Can you re-link to the post that confirmed this?
Y

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3073 on: August 08, 2023, 07:35:07 AM »
Coop is not going to be happy reading this at all.   

But next year - awesome story - Bhanks vs SCN go to battle at the Arnold!

Really?  Think he’s still harboring ideas of the Arnold?  Cmon, no he can’t be still thinking he can show up at this point?  He still has to qualify also. I think his above mention of Charlotte is an implicit admission he’s abandoned qualifying and the Arnold.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3074 on: August 08, 2023, 07:35:54 AM »
Brian got hydrostatical tested in 22 weeks and a week on holiday in Turkey last week

I've lost 38lb of fat and put on 18lb of lean tissue

So better than you in 22 weeks compared to your abuse for 22 years

I've taken 8 inches offy waist chest is a touch over 50
I've got 8 weeks left on the course too
I'm doing well Brian

You are a failure
B