Author Topic: SCN  (Read 111110 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: SCN
« Reply #3575 on: August 16, 2023, 05:59:45 AM »
So you have restless leg syndrome and the shakes since childhood?

Never claimed to have restless leg syndrome so that is just a lie and yes I get hand shakes sometimes I have since childhood I don't know why

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3576 on: August 16, 2023, 06:00:32 AM »
*cough* organ failure *cough*

I was in acute organ failure hacking up bile

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3577 on: August 16, 2023, 06:01:45 AM »

Never1ashow is going to be real busy today.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3578 on: August 16, 2023, 06:02:52 AM »
Anadrol for anemia

Walking with a cane because of his debilitating knee cartilage tear.

The excuses are endless.

Cue the no need to bring Wes into this…….🤣

I have shown my medical records for my knees multiple times. I spent most of 2019 on a cane after reinjuring the knees doing hack squats.

I also showed my bloodwork which showed anemia

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3579 on: August 16, 2023, 06:06:46 AM »
I have shown my medical records for my knees multiple times. I spent most of 2019 on a cane after reinjuring the knees doing hack squats.

I also showed my bloodwork which showed anemia
Nobody actually gives a fuck you  jerk.....you are just the forum punching bag who reacts to anything we post.......you`re way to easy to rile up and meltdown.

Mensa my ass .....moron is more like it!   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3580 on: August 16, 2023, 06:12:39 AM »
Nobody actually gives a fuck you  jerk.....you are just the forum punching bag who reacts to anything we post.......you`re way to easy to rile up and meltdown.

Mensa my ass .....moron is more like it!   :D

How those 6 weeks progress pics coming? When is the contest for the pro card again?

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3581 on: August 16, 2023, 06:17:41 AM »

How those 6 weeks progress pics coming? When is the contest for the pro card again?
Wes gets angry when you ask him about these photos he promised on numerous occasions.
Old wind bag of peace

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #3582 on: August 16, 2023, 06:26:05 AM »

Never1ashow is going to be real busy today.

I'll edit that entry #26, don't think it needs a whole new one:

1. "sheared from the bone Tricep"
2. Restless Leg syndrome
3. Shaky hands from childhood
4. Bone on Bone knees and surgeries (Titanium/adamantium rods)
5. Torn right pec
6. Surgical re-attachment of right tricep
7. 3 Shoulder surgeries, one on the right side the other 2 were on the left side.
8. Cut bicep tendon from a shoulder surgery
9. Barrett’s esophagus
10. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
11. Crohnes disease
12. Bile reflux
13. Hiatal hernia
14. Umbilical hernia
15. Polyps and cyst (pre-cancerous)
16. Bleeding ulcer
17. Bloody shits, nausea and indigestion and vomiting
18. shin splints in the forearms
19. magnesium and other mineral deficiencies
20. Stingray puncture of left or right foot (he can't remember, see dementia below and "225x15" and 7=10-11)
21. Anemia
22. Anxiety
23. Depression
24. Arthritis
25. Something with the neck from demolition derby (whiplash)
26. ACUTE Organ failure hacking up bile
27. Dementia/Alzheimers (possibly vaping induced)
28. Anorexia
29. "precancerous polyps and cyst throughout digestive system"
30. 2 Herniated bulging disc one lower back and one in the neck possibly causing nerve damage and atrophy on the right arm
31. Astigmatism
32. Broken toe from hopping out of bed
33. Possibly Infected veinless cutless bicep
34. Thrombosed Hemorrhoid
35. Missing esophageal sphincter
36. Male pattern baldness
37.  Erectile dysfunction
38.  Hands and arms completely numb in sleep
39.  Bulimia
40.  Agoraphobia  (not Agorgophobia though)
41.  Lactose Intolerant
42.  Baker's cyst
43.  Cleggian shoulder dislocation
44.  Two-step "sliding knee"
45.  "temporary Injury in the quad" (as of 6/28/23)
46.  Throwing up in the morning (daily ritual before dbol breakfast)
47.  Insomnia due to left shoulder aches
48.  Legs still don't bend right
49.  Starvation requiring midnight cooking meals
50.  can’t hear out of left ear and there is a constant ringing
51.  minor tendon strain pull in the right arm
52.  Sore throat
53.  Debilitating sunburn
54.  110 resting heartrate after coffee
55.  Bench press shakes from Adrenalin or Sugar Imbalance
56.  Elevated liver enzymes and high Hematocrit
57.  Pituitary gland doesn’t seem to be making anything
58.  Tennis elbow/stress fracture
59.  Tweaked right bicep from setting denied World Record Strict Curling in wrong weight class
60.  Red area around the [hernia operation] wound with some yellow puss and a swollen lymph node
61.  Infected hernia side incisions

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #3583 on: August 16, 2023, 06:26:20 AM »

No, you were not....self diagnosis does not make for real diagnosis.   Web-MD-ing yourself doesn't count.

How does hacking up bile equate to organ failure?  Organ failure = general term....the type of semantics we can expect from you.  You also said kidney failure...which you also were never diagnosed with by a fucking medical professional.  Then again you know everything and more, don't you?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3584 on: August 16, 2023, 06:29:28 AM »
Almost all were something you directly said, very few are even inferences from something you said.  You could not go through this list honestly and show even close 1/2 were made up instead of based on something you said, another lie

Aren't we approaching Stingray season?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3585 on: August 16, 2023, 06:32:55 AM »
No, you were not....self diagnosis does not make for real diagnosis.   Web-MD-ing yourself doesn't count.

How does hacking up bile equate to organ failure?  Organ failure = general term....the type of semantics we can expect from you.  You also said kidney failure...which you also were never diagnosed with by a fucking medical professional.  Then again you know everything and more, don't you?

I was really sick you don't know what you are talking about but whatever

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3586 on: August 16, 2023, 06:34:20 AM »
Almost all were something you directly said, very few are even inferences from something you said.  You could not go through this list honestly and show even close 1/2 were made up instead of based on something you said, another lie

Aren't we approaching Stingray season?

Sorry I got stung by a stingray shit happens when you are in the ocean all the time. I was walking on the sandbar and I stepped on it and it barbed me in the ankle. I also got stung by some jelly fish the other day so you can add that to your list

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3587 on: August 16, 2023, 06:38:35 AM »

How`s your puss filled hernia coming along Mr. no GH.....losing any muscle in your good arm?

I`ll post pics after the contest along with my pro-card........until then you could always buy a ticket like the rest of the wannabes................ .....FUCKING NOVICE!  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3588 on: August 16, 2023, 06:38:55 AM »
I was really sick you don't know what you are talking about but whatever

thats doesnt equal organ failure

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3589 on: August 16, 2023, 06:39:29 AM »
Sorry I got stung by a stingray shit happens when you are in the ocean all the time. I was walking on the sandbar and I stepped on it and it barbed me in the ankle. I also got stung by some jelly fish the other day so you can add that to your list
You got bit by a cartoon dog too!  LOL  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3590 on: August 16, 2023, 06:44:52 AM »
How`s your puss filled hernia coming along Mr. no GH.....losing any muscle in your good arm?

I`ll post pics after the contest along with my pro-card........until then you could always buy a ticket like the rest of the wannabes................ .....FUCKING NOVICE!  :D

A ticket to what are you competing in something? Do you plan to enter some kind of an event that sells tickets?

I am holding upper 220s may get a little softer the next 4 weeks but the hernia is gone just a mild infection on the side at the incision they come in from the side. It is not near the old umbilical hernia that area looks good but doesn't have the strength to lift doctor said do nothing 4 more weeks as stronger scar tissue forms.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3591 on: August 16, 2023, 06:55:27 AM »
A ticket to what are you competing in something? Do you plan to enter some kind of an event that sells tickets?

I am holding upper 220s may get a little softer the next 4 weeks but the hernia is gone just a mild infection on the side at the incision they come in from the side. It is not near the old umbilical hernia that area looks good but doesn't have the strength to lift doctor said do nothing 4 more weeks as stronger scar tissue forms.

swinging at every pitch as usual bro.. another day 0-5 at the plate for hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3592 on: August 16, 2023, 06:57:57 AM »
You know if we contacted a promoter in advance we could probably get a GETBIG division at a show get a callout and lineup of anyone registering for it be they 150lbs or 205lbs or 240lbs be they 40 or 80 years old 5 foot 2 or 6 foot 4. But ya'll don't want none of that do you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3593 on: August 16, 2023, 07:00:22 AM »

It was a rhetorical question.....I don`t actually care.

Do you think people give two shits  or have any sympathy towards your  operation after the way you burst on here and insulted long standing members and belittling their builds and accomplishments when you yourself have achieved fuck all?

We all hate you cuz your a fucking dickhead who thinks he`s above everyone because of dads coin and all your toys.....all that and you`re still a premier asshole......good forearms though :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3594 on: August 16, 2023, 07:01:52 AM »
It was a rhetorical question.....I don`t actually care.

Do you think people give two shits  or have any sympathy towards your  operation after the way you burst on here and insulted long standing members and belittling their builds and accomplishments when you yourself have achieved fuck all?

We all hate you cuz your a fucking dickhead who thinks he`s above everyone because of dads coin and all your toys.....all that and you`re still a premier asshole......good forearms though :D

Ah finally the truth you are just mad I have cooler toys and bigger arms than you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3595 on: August 16, 2023, 07:04:02 AM »
You know if we contacted a promoter in advance we could probably get a GETBIG division at a show get a callout and lineup of anyone registering for it be they 150lbs or 205lbs or 240lbs be they 40 or 80 years old 5 foot 2 or 6 foot 4. But ya'll don't want none of that do you?
NPC,NABBA,IFBB,or any other legit organization from other countries whether they be enhanced or natty only....no kiddie pool nonsense.....you wouldn`t place anyway so keep thinking you would  !!  :D

We had a couple of Mr. getbig contests back in the day.....would have been dead last for you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3596 on: August 16, 2023, 07:04:34 AM »
swinging at every pitch as usual bro.. another day 0-5 at the plate for hankins
Too easy !  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3597 on: August 16, 2023, 07:06:14 AM »
Ah finally the truth you are just mad I have cooler toys and bigger arms than you.
Oh yeah,I`m fuming !!
 ::)

Being remotely like you is the last thing I`d ever want to be.

PS....I`m stronger than you and have a better build.  :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3598 on: August 16, 2023, 07:11:36 AM »
Oh yeah,I`m fuming !!
 ::)

Being remotely like you is the last thing I`d ever want to be.

PS....I`m stronger than you and have a better build.  :)

Utter nonsense you are a frail old man you don't get to divide something you lifted in 1982 by your bodyweight in 1976 then argue your ratio is better than mine in 2023. If we were to lift weights together I am going to be considerably stronger than you everywhere. It's ok you are 70 years old and 160lbs but let's be real about it for a moment

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #3599 on: August 16, 2023, 07:17:17 AM »
Holding upper 220s just proves he didn’t plan on just going in the 242 class. He hedged close to the line so he could gimmick his way to a record if the 220s were a bust. Didn’t work out the way he planned though.