Author Topic: xavmaster's pics 16 y/o 4 1/2 months out  (Read 21705 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Re: xavmaster's pics 16 y/o 4 1/2 months out
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2006, 04:18:57 PM »
hahahahahahahaha wheres your chest!!????? ahahahaha!! wheres your biceps!!???? wheres your arms????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!   oh brother.  "xfactor" ;D ;D ;Dyeah..maybe at a swim meet!!!! ahahaha     
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2006, 04:29:54 PM »
hahahahahahahaha wheres your chest!!????? ahahahaha!! wheres your biceps!!???? wheres your arms????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!   oh brother.  "xfactor" ;D ;D ;Dyeah..maybe at a swim meet!!!! ahahaha     
Loser, you forgot a few.  By the way, I love the fact that I can remove my shirt anywhere and know I look good.  Can you take your shirt off and look in the mirror and honestly be happy with what you see.  That's what I thought, you lose.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »
Loser, you forgot a few.  By the way, I love the fact that I can remove my shirt anywhere and know I look good.  Can you take your shirt off and look in the mirror and honestly be happy with what you see.  That's what I thought, you lose.
;D ;Dhahaha!!!! yes, because i love being big, and will never do anything to sacrifice a pound of muscle!!!   i have a borken and torn uop finger right now and im still training 110%!! thats dedication you cunut!!!      not taking days off because you want to relax, or spend time with your women at some music festival!!! you fuckin pansy!!hahaha   look at the small man making excuses for being rediculously tinY!!!!   HAHAHAH   an usher/nick lachey wannabe!!!!!     i think ushers got you beat though!! ahahaha
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2006, 05:01:25 PM »
;D ;Dhahaha!!!! yes, because i love being big, and will never do anything to sacrifice a pound of muscle!!!   i have a borken and torn uop finger right now and im still training 110%!! thats dedication you cunut!!!      not taking days off because you want to relax, or spend time with your women at some music festival!!! you fuckin pansy!!hahaha   look at the small man making excuses for being rediculously tinY!!!!   HAHAHAH   an usher/nick lachey wannabe!!!!!     i think ushers got you beat though!! ahahaha

Guess I'd rather be compared to nick lachey then chris farley.  Haha you look like chris farley.  That just cracks me up that you would bag on me and my women going on a trip.  Number one you will never find a girl close to as hot as my girl, number two you obviously are not educated enough to appreciate travel.  Have you even left the U.S.??

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2006, 05:18:38 PM »
 ;DHAHAHAHAAHAHA    xfactor thinks being able to see your abs means your smart!!!!!! lol.     YOUR SO SMALL, I BET PEOPLE DONT KNOW YOU WORKOUT, UNTILL YOU TELL THEM OUR GONNA GO TO THE GYM!!!! ahhahaha....at which point they say "oh, you workout?" HAHAHAHAHAH

hey "nonfactor"...explain to me muslims in the middle east supported hitler, a racist, morre than churchhill. haha.   or how about this....if mao zedung had not won the revolutionary war.....how would the korean war have been different, and why would trumans approval ratings have been higher. (your answer can not include anything to do with us winning).   have ago smart guy.   well move on to science, politics, math, theory, or any other subject you would like.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2006, 05:36:19 PM »
The resemblance is uncanny.  Hate to do it too you but here goes.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2006, 05:44:31 PM »
hahaha...what a cop out!!!!     at least my comparisons were accurate!!    LOL. i believ you have just been PWNED!!!! by calling me uneduccated, then being unable to answer my simple questions. ahahaha...not only are you rediculously small,,,,,   but your very very very stupid!!
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2006, 05:56:25 PM »
hahaha...what a cop out!!!!     at least my comparisons were accurate!!    LOL. i believ you have just been PWNED!!!! by calling me uneduccated, then being unable to answer my simple questions. ahahaha...not only are you rediculously small,,,,,   but your very very very stupid!!

xfactor looks 10 times better than you.

and

you can't spell.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2006, 06:05:53 PM »

I will make a deal with you.  you post a pic of yourself in a double bi with no shirt and I' will answere these questions.

Stupid, that's funny, don't know how I got where I'm at being uneducated.  By the way as an enterprise manufacturing intelligence, global project manager  I'm faced with a lot of difficult questions that maybe you can answere.  We have just devloped a new throughput analyzer, which rates throughput efficiencies, what type of vertcal markets would benefit the most from this??

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2006, 06:11:29 PM »

and

you can't spell.

LMAO!!!!!! 
Candidate, why doesn't anyone ever say you look 10x better then me or anyone for that matter.  Can you answere that?? 

And yes, you are challenging my wit yet your spelling is atrocious

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2006, 06:18:15 PM »

and

you can't spell.

lol. this coming froma guy whos been trainiang for like 5 years, on steroids, and still cant break 200... ;D  and no, he doesnt look better.  unless your gay and are talking about attractive..than yeah probably.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2006, 06:22:54 PM »
i'm not on steroids, tubby.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2006, 06:23:19 PM »

By the way you just owned yourself by spelling uneducated wrong.  LMAO!!!  You are giving me a good laugh keep this going....
Why don't we do a poll on who looks better you or me??Let's let everyone else decide..  I'll start a thread.
X

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2006, 06:40:01 PM »
By the way you just owned yourself by spelling uneducated wrong.  LMAO!!!  You are giving me a good laugh keep this going....
Why don't we do a poll on who looks better you or me??Let's let everyone else decide..  I'll start a thread.
X
lol.  spelling equals education???i thinkk not. especially with a keyboard...and a broken finger. LOL ...moron.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 06:44:39 PM »
lol.  spelling equals education???i thinkk not. especially with a keyboard...and a broken finger. LOL ...moron.

haha Chris aka walrus boy Farley, spelled uneducated wrong.  That's hilarious. 

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 06:54:43 PM »
haha Chris aka walrus boy Farley, spelled uneducated wrong.  That's hilarious. 
yes, when "xfactor" was making fun of "candidate2025"'s spelling, it was quite funny indeed that his grammar and punctuation were very awful.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 06:59:41 PM »
;D

Hey kid, you claim to be at 0% BF at 200. IN your dreams..... You'd not be ripped until you at least got down to 170-180....
XFACTOR dwarfs your fat ass, and Alex does to. Alex would also whoop your ass back to wherever you came from.  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2006, 07:00:06 PM »
yes, when "xfactor" was making fun of "candidate2025"'s spelling, it was quite funny indeed that his grammar and punctuation were very awful.
By the way, why don't we do that poll on who looks better me or you.  Let's see you with no shirt in any pose.  You won't because again, in the end your the biggest joke on this site and every single person knows it, including yourself.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2006, 07:03:06 PM »
Hey kid, you claim to be at 0% BF at 200. IN your dreams..... You'd not be ripped until you at least got down to 170-180....
XFACTOR dwarfs your fat ass, and Alex does to. Alex would also whoop your ass back to wherever you came from.  ;D

Candidate,
Told you, your the biggest joke on this site.  Why doesn't anybody say you dwarf me??  Beacause you don't.  LMAO@ the loser!!

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2006, 07:11:15 PM »
xfactor has muscle thickness.
If xfactor cut up for a contest I think he would look impressive on stage.
Yesterday I was at Tasmanias top bodybuilding gym and there the owner who can bench 230kg  :o, a guy who works there who came 3rd in tasmania last year and another bodybuilder. The one who came 3rd in tasmania last year said hes 100% sure I will win the Tasmanian teen comp and i'm going over with all those bodybuilders to melbourne and he said hes 90% sure i'll win the Australian nationals and the other 2 guys agree.
While your living up being fat candidate i'm out training 6 days a week diet year round just less fat and carb ect. Your obviously eating anything you want

8.00am. L-Glutamine

8.30am.
4 weetbix
3 eggs
Half a scoop of whey protein
300mL milk
Multi V

11.00am.
ZMA tablet

11.30am.
Steak
Rice
Nuts and sunflower seeds

12.00pm.
Creatine

12.30pm.
Workout

1.40 pm.
Creatine
L-Glutamine
3 tablets BCAA’S

2.15pm.
Protein shake
Chicken
Rice
Nuts and sunflower seeds

5.30-6.00pm
Carrots
Peas
Potatoes
Chicken (most of the time)

9pm.
Tuna
2 bits of whole meal bread
Cottage cheese

10.30pm.
ZMA tablet
11.00pm.
400mL Milk
Half a scoop of whey protein
Blueberries or grapes

Perfect diet in my opinion  ;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 10:09:57 PM »
xfactor has muscle thickness.
If xfactor cut up for a contest I think he would look impressive on stage.
Yesterday I was at Tasmanias top bodybuilding gym and there the owner who can bench 230kg  :o, a guy who works there who came 3rd in tasmania last year and another bodybuilder. The one who came 3rd in tasmania last year said hes 100% sure I will win the Tasmanian teen comp and i'm going over with all those bodybuilders to melbourne and he said hes 90% sure i'll win the Australian nationals and the other 2 guys agree.
While your living up being fat candidate i'm out training 6 days a week diet year round just less fat and carb ect. Your obviously eating anything you want

well thats great that some dude who competed thinks yoru big..lol.       you dont seee me bragging about what other people have told me, or about how im much guy than everyone around me or in my area....you know why...?  because your area only has so many people, andbodybuilding is a very small sport....so the competition is wea.       but just for shits and giggles ill let you know about some competitors...     the first guy i ever trained with one his first three shows he enetered, and only had been training for two years. these were not shitty teen shows he won, but (im pretty sure) npc sows in the junior class(no age limit). after training for three months by myself i he told me ai had more muscle, broader shoulders, and bigger legs than he did after a year and a half...and was hsocked at how long i had been training.   then, he moved, and i satrted working out at a new gym with mroe bodybuilder types.    the guy who works the desk is about xfactors size, and every day is coming over to me and asking me about training and telling me how big i am. im not lying.   ....he says that he has amatuer bodybuildeers that help him train, and that im aas big as them, and thinks that if I cut up...id beat a few of them.  ive never trained in the same gym as some one bigger than me, who has not competed in and won a show....and ive never came across anywhere a person who was as largeas i am in my life thatw as under 25.     

you may think you look good by yourself in a picture ...but next to me in real life im absolutely sure yoiu would look like a child.     you must be able to see it as well, even with my large jionts....by back pops more on my bdb than yours does on the rear lat spread....im sure my arms are about as big as your legs...im sure my legs are about as big as your waist.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 10:19:25 PM »
here we go....more lat at my body fat % and with a t-shirt on. plus...wheres your bicep at? realyy...did you photoshop it out?
d[-_-]b actin all cool

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2006, 10:27:39 PM »
Thats fucking stupid yours legs probably are as big as my waist because I do you a smallish waist, isn't that what you want?
You don't want fat porker legs mate, measurments don't mean anything if your fat, I could have 18inch arms if I put on tons of fat like you. There is a guy who looks like you and he thinks hes awesoem and real big and you see him doing exercises and he neverdoes full movements and is fat liek you.
Mate I think there is enough competition in Australia don't you?
When do you think you will cut up to go in a comp? whats the bet its never.
I'm setting realistic goals training and eating my ass off. I train until I feel sick sometimes (when i'm training legs especially).
Also i'm wondering what rep range you use candidate? you said you use high reps.
How many great bodybuilders you know use high reps?
I train hard and heavy every set to failure.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 10:33:46 PM »
Thats fucking stupid yours legs probably are as big as my waist because I do you a smallish waist, isn't that what you want?
You don't want fat porker legs mate, measurments don't mean anything if your fat, I could have 18inch arms if I put on tons of fat like you. There is a guy who looks like you and he thinks hes awesoem and real big and you see him doing exercises and he neverdoes full movements and is fat liek you.
Mate I think there is enough competition in Australia don't you?
When do you think you will cut up to go in a comp? whats the bet its never.
I'm setting realistic goals training and eating my ass off. I train until I feel sick sometimes (when i'm training legs especially).
Also i'm wondering what rep range you use candidate? you said you use high reps.
How many great bodybuilders you know use high reps?
I train hard and heavy every set to failure.

theres more competition in america.
im not very fat..only 19%.

training "untill your almost sick"..LOL.  come talk to me when youve thrown up.

andi said high reps heavy weight.  as in....use very heavy weight..but squeeze out more reps. rep range is 6-12..but much heavier weight than a normal person would use for 6-12. 9not because im necessarily strongwer, but because im push myself and squeeze out the extra reps. you can always get 2 more.

and yes...i train to failure.

d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast175

« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 10:37:35 PM »
theres more competition in america.
im not very fat..only 19%.

You're much higher than 19%.   That is incorrect.