Author Topic: Holy fuck balls  (Read 4254 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Holy fuck balls
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2023, 06:55:04 AM »
Bhanky is drug-free.

Cannabinoids are healthy and good for you. Your body has an endocannabinoid system these plants have been part of our diet for thousands of years.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2023, 06:58:28 AM »
Cannabinoids are healthy and good for you. Your body has an endocannabinoid system these plants have been part of our diet for thousands of years.

You havent eaten a fucking plant in years
all biscuits and gravy and peach cobbler

Dont even think about telling people how to eat

PS
Failed to compete
2 participation medals
ran away from the opposition
got banned from the organisation

Whats worse lied about it from the 15th July

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2023, 07:05:31 AM »
You havent eaten a fucking plant in years
all biscuits and gravy and peach cobbler

Dont even think about telling people how to eat

PS
Failed to compete
2 participation medals
ran away from the opposition
got banned from the organisation

Whats worse lied about it from the 15th July

Since you want to post the same thing in multiple threads I will post the same response

Didn't lie about anything told you guys prior my plans and did exactly what I said I was going to do and reported as such. I don't think curling 75 kilos is a failure but I guess if you curl 100 kilo it might seem that way. Do you curl 100 kilo? Also, I didn't get banned from anything however SCN changed their bi laws after the event and as such I am not going to promote them anymore.

I am healing up nice now. I will be hitting new post 40 PRs soon enough on everything that doesn't feel like a fail to me in fact it feels more kind of like winning.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2023, 07:08:16 AM »
Since you want to post the same thing in multiple threads I will post the same response

Didn't lie about anything told you guys prior my plans and did exactly what I said I was going to do and reported as such. I don't think curling 75 kilos is a failure but I guess if you curl 100 kilo it might seem that way. Do you curl 100 kilo? Also, I didn't get banned from anything however SCN changed their bi laws after the event and as such I am not going to promote them anymore.

I am healing up nice now. I will be hitting new post 40 PRs soon enough on everything that doesn't feel like a fail to me in fact it feels more kind of like winning.
how many times were you asked about the number of people in your class?

Curling 75k?
Who cares about that
You curled more than that last year on your first ever attempt
You havent improved diddly squat in all the time since (its because you have no work ethic)

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2023, 07:09:10 AM »

Vaping is healthy too!

The medical anomaly is offering health advice. You are a mess.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2023, 07:10:35 AM »
Vaping is healthy too!

The medical anomaly is offering health advice. You are a mess.

Vaping actual cannabinoids is healthy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2023, 07:12:05 AM »

Good.   Keep it up !   Vape on ! 

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2023, 07:14:45 AM »

I’m sure it is. Big tobacco has done studies that show how healthy vaping is. 

It’s like fighting on sand, you’re stupid not to do it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2023, 07:48:03 AM »
I’m sure it is. Big tobacco has done studies that show how healthy vaping is. 

It’s like fighting on sand, you’re stupid not to do it.

Vaping tobacco is an entirely different thing

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2023, 08:38:32 AM »
I  recently  stepped into a convenience store grabbed some energy drinks and a few beers as I was headed to the beach.  Go to checkout and behind the counter is all the smaller energy drinks, the 4 hour energy, also shots for hangover cures, as well as an assortment of pipes, kratom etc... i see a shot that says 'the only legal psychoactive mushroom available' I looked at it. Supposedly the amanata (sp?) Mushroom. A quick google search reveals nothing serious. Anecdotally people say it calms you down. I say ill try it.

Well about an hour later I was tripping balls. I couldn't remember anything.  My short term memory was completely gone from one minute to the next. I  had to stop and think every few seconds to try and remember where I was and what I was doing. I could hardly speak for fucks sake. Even a simple sentence was hard to form. I never experienced anything like this in my life. It took almost 9 hrs to feel normal again. 

Finally when I could think straight I took a closer look at the label and found it had Delta 9 in it.

I don't smoke weed. Haven't smoked weed in 30 years- and when I did smoke it I smoked it A Lot- but it was never like this. I find out delta 9 is synthetic thc?

Anyone have experience with delta 9? Slso I went to pick up a herbal clean, the detox that masks Marijuana in drug tests, the clerk told me not to worry because delta 9 is synthetic it won't show up in a drug screen.  Any word on this? (Im subject to random UA's but they're randomly predictable.)

If the story is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, you seem calm telling the story.

I mean, involuntarily dosing someone sounds like a serious crime to me. There was some random podcast and a guy told the story of him being drugged. Supposedly this came up on Rogans too. But they were all laughing about it lol but it doesn't sound fun to me. How serious an offence is this to you guys?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2023, 08:45:47 AM »
Delta 8 9 or any cannabinoid will show up as THC on a urinalysis but if only used once your detection time will be small

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2023, 08:48:30 AM »
Delta 8 9 or any cannabinoid will show up as THC on a urinalysis but if only used once your detection time will be small

For someone who doesn't do drugs, you know a lot about drugs.   High as a kite as of late.     

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2023, 09:00:33 AM »
For someone who doesn't do drugs, you know a lot about drugs.   High as a kite as of late.   
yep, his familiarity with drug testing procedures and half lifes is amazing bearing in mind he never takes drugs

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2023, 08:45:54 PM »
If the story is true, and I have no reason to believe otherwise, you seem calm telling the story.

I mean, involuntarily dosing someone sounds like a serious crime to me. There was some random podcast and a guy told the story of him being drugged. Supposedly this came up on Rogans too. But they were all laughing about it lol but it doesn't sound fun to me. How serious an offence is this to you guys?

This happened about a week ago. To be fair I was pretty worried at the time because I clearly took something that had a serious narcotic/psychedelic/mind altering effect.  I  was worried for a few reasons: 1) how long will this last? Is it going to get worse? Etc... and 2) the aforementioned random drug screens Im subject to. I was able to get ahold of my thoughts , calm myself down enough to think rationally for a few seconds and thats when it occurred to me to induce vomiting,  which improved my condition.

I don't think I was given anything that was 'spiked' it was marketed as a legal psychoactive amanita mushroom shot. In small print it did say contains delta 9. So I was not involuntarily drugged. I just, mistakenly believed, that any affects were going to be placebo or very mild at best. Kinda like an herbal testosterone booster. Usually if it's 'legal' it means its worthless. Two legal supplements ive taken that do actually work are kratom and phenibut so I assumed whatever effects it had wouldn't be stronger than either of those. But due to my own ignorance/false assumptions I wound up taking a flight through time and space.

So, I can laugh about it now..... unless I fail a UA. But otherwise it is now just a lesson to not 'find out' by way of 'fucking around' first.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2023, 08:51:48 PM »

Ive read it could be detectable anywhere from 1 to 90 days.  And if you use less than once a week it will be out of your system in a day or two. This was the first time in 3 decades that I used any kind of THC. Its been 5 days since the  "gas station electric acid beach test" incident so I think I'm good. Tomorrow is the earliest I can be given a UA so Im pre-funking with an herbal clean in the morning just to be certain. 

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2023, 07:19:07 PM »
I'll stick to alcohol. 

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2023, 07:42:41 PM »
Ive read it could be detectable anywhere from 1 to 90 days.  And if you use less than once a week it will be out of your system in a day or two. This was the first time in 3 decades that I used any kind of THC. Its been 5 days since the  "gas station electric acid beach test" incident so I think I'm good. Tomorrow is the earliest I can be given a UA so Im pre-funking with an herbal clean in the morning just to be certain.

Using what you did, it already passed through your system.

I get random drug tests all the time and even when i smoke weed or eat gummies two days in a row it is cleared in 48 hours.

As long as you take THC once a month or so, it will never accumulate in your body.

It's the potheads and such that it will remain for up to 30 days.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2023, 08:42:41 PM »
I'll stick to alcohol.

I wouldn't. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2023, 08:32:39 PM »
Using what you did, it already passed through your system.

I get random drug tests all the time and even when i smoke weed or eat gummies two days in a row it is cleared in 48 hours.

As long as you take THC once a month or so, it will never accumulate in your body.

It's the potheads and such that it will remain for up to 30 days.

Thanks for the info!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2023, 03:44:33 AM »

"Vaping cannabinoids a compound found in marijuana, leads to more severe lung damage than vaping nicotine, according to a study out of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center."

Bhanks, you tell those scientists how to do their jobs! Remember, you are MENSA!
X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2023, 05:18:33 AM »
"Vaping cannabinoids a compound found in marijuana, leads to more severe lung damage than vaping nicotine, according to a study out of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center."

Bhanks, you tell those scientists how to do their jobs! Remember, you are MENSA!
:D ;D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2023, 06:18:28 AM »

depends in which court, in my social circle it's a big enough deal to get you ostracized. Im sure it's a crime as well? dosing someone without their knowledge is a scumbag move

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2023, 06:42:11 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2023, 08:54:25 AM »
This happened about a week ago. To be fair I was pretty worried at the time because I clearly took something that had a serious narcotic/psychedelic/mind altering effect.  I  was worried for a few reasons: 1) how long will this last? Is it going to get worse? Etc... and 2) the aforementioned random drug screens Im subject to. I was able to get ahold of my thoughts , calm myself down enough to think rationally for a few seconds and thats when it occurred to me to induce vomiting,  which improved my condition.

I don't think I was given anything that was 'spiked' it was marketed as a legal psychoactive amanita mushroom shot. In small print it did say contains delta 9. So I was not involuntarily drugged. I just, mistakenly believed, that any affects were going to be placebo or very mild at best. Kinda like an herbal testosterone booster. Usually if it's 'legal' it means its worthless. Two legal supplements ive taken that do actually work are kratom and phenibut so I assumed whatever effects it had wouldn't be stronger than either of those. But due to my own ignorance/false assumptions I wound up taking a flight through time and space.

So, I can laugh about it now..... unless I fail a UA. But otherwise it is now just a lesson to not 'find out' by way of 'fucking around' first.

Always was afraid of psychedelics. If I suddenly realised I had taken something and started feeling it creeping up that would probably be a less than ideal "setting."

A friend in the gym came up to me to chat awhile back. He told me how him and his gf have been taking psychedelics for a couple of months. They looked like a born again Christians  if you know what I mean. He recommended I try LSD or shrooms or dmt. Don't be afraid, just start with a light 100mcg dose, all it will do is make so everything looks brighter. He said he liked to take upwards of 1000mcg and go bowling. "I threw all my antidepressants away" the gf told me. I don't know if this guy is all the way reliable, he tells some tall tales sometimes. Actually told me he first took lsd to perhaps cure some vision problem he has, "you know that doc we both know, he told me off the record to try the lsd"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2023, 09:02:55 AM »

depends in which court, in my social circle it's a big enough deal to get you ostracized. Im sure it's a crime as well? dosing someone without their knowledge is a scumbag move

It should be a crime. These guys say it's serious as fuck but can't stop laughing.