Author Topic: Holy fuck balls  (Read 4253 times)

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
Re: Holy fuck balls
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2023, 09:51:17 AM »
Always was afraid of psychedelics. If I suddenly realised I had taken something and started feeling it creeping up that would probably be a less than ideal "setting."

A friend in the gym came up to me to chat awhile back. He told me how him and his gf have been taking psychedelics for a couple of months. They looked like a born again Christians  if you know what I mean. He recommended I try LSD or shrooms or dmt. Don't be afraid, just start with a light 100mcg dose, all it will do is make so everything looks brighter. He said he liked to take upwards of 1000mcg and go bowling. "I threw all my antidepressants away" the gf told me. I don't know if this guy is all the way reliable, he tells some tall tales sometimes. Actually told me he first took lsd to perhaps cure some vision problem he has, "you know that doc we both know, he told me off the record to try the lsd"

That was one of the more fucked up aspects of it. I took the shot and practically forgot about it. Afterall I was at the beach, i had pounded a few engery drinks, had a few rum and cokes, a few of those vodka carbonated/hard seltzers...  I was feeling pretty good and enjoying myself. There was No 'creeping up' no warning, no feeling that it was kicking in. One minute I was fine getting ready to call a lyft and leave the beach. In what seemed like a split second I was now in my basement unable to process anything for longer than a few seconds at a time. Just tripping so hard.  I would be like 'whoa! Wtf! How the fuck did I get here? ' then 30 seconds later   I would be like 'whoa! Wtf! How the fuck did I get here? ' and repeat until little by little I could remember more and more. Most bizarre experience ive ever had. Even the next day I had quite a bit of anxiety about the whole incident.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2023, 10:45:20 AM »
Yeah. By the time it really hit I was at home. It was like a Rollercoaster.  It started off with mild anticipation and a little fun at the beach but the next thing I knew I was in a room in my basement and had no clue how I got there. I had to stop and concentrate super hard to remember how I got there.

At least it was your own basement  ;D

One time on mushrooms me and a friend vaulted the wall into a graveyard running from the police and got lost in there for nearly an hour

You are correct Delta 9 is actually the real deal that is what is responsible for the high in actual Marijuana. They get around the legality because they can extract it from hemp and delta 9 thc under .03% is legal if extracted from hemp so basically it is concentrated hemp Delta 9 they add to gummies. Delta 8 is also in hemp and the typical cannabinoid sold in most vape shops. Hoevere they also have thc-p, Delta 10, THC-a, etc etc these cannabinoids are in hemp at low concentrations but they can concentrate them in an extract. Other things like HHHC are only created after processing which makes them considered synthetic and not technically legal depending on the state and interpretation of the farm bill.

Delta 8 came out first and the others followed each one promised to be better but most sales have been Delta 8 as some of the others looked better on paper. Currently THC-A is rising as the most popular variant.

I currently recommend using a THC-A, THC-P, THC-M  Torch mixture as I do feel you get a more balanced fuller experience closer to flower when using a mixture of cannabinoids. A typical delta 8 is also not bad but there is variance between brands you want to use the something reputable like 3CHI if going for a delta 8. Head shops typically will have better quality brands than gas stations

Different states have gone after different cannabinoids claiming some are synthetic so you do see producers changing formulas depending on their location. But these are not real synthetics they are simply different concentrated preparations from hemp but because there is additional processing for something like HHHC they call it a synthetic.

I do feel these products help immensely with appetite digestion and metabolism. I quit using for 45 days prior to my struct curl event and struggled to keep and add weight. I showed up at 219lbs with poor appetite for my strict curl show. I purchased a vape on the way home from the contest. I was 236lbs 3 days later.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23684393/

Bhanky is to marijuana as ESFitness is to opiates/opioids
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2023, 10:47:18 AM »
Using what you did, it already passed through your system.

I get random drug tests all the time and even when i smoke weed or eat gummies two days in a row it is cleared in 48 hours.

As long as you take THC once a month or so, it will never accumulate in your body.

It's the potheads and such that it will remain for up to 30 days.

You're talking urine tests though, right?  Hair strand tox screens cover a longer period, no?  Which is why some GetBiggers have suddenly shaved their heads sometimes  ;) ;D
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2023, 12:56:15 PM »
"Vaping cannabinoids a compound found in marijuana, leads to more severe lung damage than vaping nicotine, according to a study out of Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center."

Bhanks, you tell those scientists how to do their jobs! Remember, you are MENSA!

When you vape nicotine you pull about 20-30x as much aerosol per pull it's no even close FAIL

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2023, 01:15:06 PM »
You're talking urine tests though, right?  Hair strand tox screens cover a longer period, no?  Which is why some GetBiggers have suddenly shaved their heads sometimes  ;) ;D

Brians left voluntarily.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2023, 01:17:09 PM »
When you vape nicotine you pull about 20-30x as much aerosol per pull it's no even close FAIL

When you don't vape, it's even better fool.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2023, 01:21:09 PM »

If you put your mouth over a car exhaust for two minutes its so much better for you than half an hour

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2023, 02:14:08 PM »
When you don't vape, it's even better fool.

There is no smoke when vaping the health benefits of cannabinoids are well documented.

while burning cannabis plant matter (just like tobacco and any other smoked product) creates a lot of tar and other carcinogens, a proper vaporization releases primarily just the essential oils of the plant because it stays below the point of combustion. These essential oils contain the majority of the cannabinoids and terpenes which give cannabis its effects, so in essence, vaporization gives you all the good stuff and very little of the bad.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2023, 02:31:02 PM »
There is no smoke when vaping the health benefits of cannabinoids are well documented.

while burning cannabis plant matter (just like tobacco and any other smoked product) creates a lot of tar and other carcinogens, a proper vaporization releases primarily just the essential oils of the plant because it stays below the point of combustion. These essential oils contain the majority of the cannabinoids and terpenes which give cannabis its effects, so in essence, vaporization gives you all the good stuff and very little of the bad.

The sooner we can add lung cancer to the list the better.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2023, 02:46:31 PM »
Using what you did, it already passed through your system.

I get random drug tests all the time and even when i smoke weed or eat gummies two days in a row it is cleared in 48 hours.

As long as you take THC once a month or so, it will never accumulate in your body.

It's the potheads and such that it will remain for up to 30 days.

I haven't seen any definitive "data" on exactly how long it stays in your system, not like I looked but I suspect it can depend on several factors, individual metabolism and so on. Like if you smoke once can you be guaranteed you will test clean in a week? I would stress over it for sure.

When weed was starting to get legalized I wondered how they would handle the DUI issue. I mean if you have smoked heavily for a period and then stop you might test positive for a month or three, depending on who you ask. Would this mean you would be driving under the influence for all that clean time? Basically no one who smoked even semi regularly would be able to drive. I saw some docu and they talked about THC having a weird mtabolism, it was hard to prove when a person had actually smoked relative to testing.
What was also interesting is that blood concentration had little to do with if you were high or not. Inebriated. So from what I understand is that determining if someone is inebriated or not is up to the arresting officer to decide. Also used those roadside balance tests. So I guess you are "legal" if you look sober and can act normally?

A question: does weed affect driving ability negatively? A few say no, there's no proof, most say yes potentially. You might feel you have full control but it might also creep up on you sometimes even if you are very experienced, suddenly you are way too high. Are high people a problem from a public safety pov?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2023, 03:12:07 PM »

Hanky does the marijuana help your tremor at all?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2023, 07:14:01 PM »
I haven't seen any definitive "data" on exactly how long it stays in your system, not like I looked but I suspect it can depend on several factors, individual metabolism and so on. Like if you smoke once can you be guaranteed you will test clean in a week? I would stress over it for sure.

When weed was starting to get legalized I wondered how they would handle the DUI issue. I mean if you have smoked heavily for a period and then stop you might test positive for a month or three, depending on who you ask. Would this mean you would be driving under the influence for all that clean time? Basically no one who smoked even semi regularly would be able to drive. I saw some docu and they talked about THC having a weird mtabolism, it was hard to prove when a person had actually smoked relative to testing.
What was also interesting is that blood concentration had little to do with if you were high or not. Inebriated. So from what I understand is that determining if someone is inebriated or not is up to the arresting officer to decide. Also used those roadside balance tests. So I guess you are "legal" if you look sober and can act normally?

A question: does weed affect driving ability negatively? A few say no, there's no proof, most say yes potentially. You might feel you have full control but it might also creep up on you sometimes even if you are very experienced, suddenly you are way too high. Are high people a problem from a public safety pov?

I worked in oil and gas for many years. We all used to buy testing kits for urine, as that is what they used for random tests. I smoked a few joints and took the test 24 hours later and passed. A lot of use would only smoke weed on Friday's because the earliest we would get tested was Monday. Nobody ever got popped.

The only time a guy got popped was the day after new year's, he tested positive for coke and weed, but have been blasted on it for 3 days.

It does depend on your metabolism and bodyfat percentage, as THC metabolites are stored in that way. There was a guy i worked with years ago who posted on this marijuna-addicts forum, he said there was a group of people who studied these detection times and if you only smoked once it literally was out of your system in 24 hours.

Hair follicle tests are harder to pass, but i heard it takes a lot of weed smoking to get it in your hair. I honestly don't know how true that is, but blood and piss tests it's gone in a day or two unless you smoke it regularly. I used to get tested 3-4 times a year and never had a problem, but i only smoked once or twice a month.

Cannabis is legal in New Mexico, but i can still lose my job if i fail a piss test. Since it does stay in your system longer than alcohol, i don't think we will have a solution on how to test for impairment.

When i get stoned i do everything more carefully, including driving, but it does impair your reaction time a lot.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2023, 07:14:50 PM »

I've heard shaving your head doesn't help, but i'm sure hanky knows more about that than i do. ;D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2023, 07:17:14 PM »
“Healthy”

Bhanky always in denial, drug users and addicts always have excuses for their use

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2023, 08:12:48 PM »
Bro...

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2023, 09:46:15 PM »
That was one of the more fucked up aspects of it. I took the shot and practically forgot about it. Afterall I was at the beach, i had pounded a few engery drinks, had a few rum and cokes, a few of those vodka carbonated/hard seltzers...  I was feeling pretty good and enjoying myself. There was No 'creeping up' no warning, no feeling that it was kicking in. One minute I was fine getting ready to call a lyft and leave the beach. In what seemed like a split second I was now in my basement unable to process anything for longer than a few seconds at a time. Just tripping so hard.  I would be like 'whoa! Wtf! How the fuck did I get here? ' then 30 seconds later   I would be like 'whoa! Wtf! How the fuck did I get here? ' and repeat until little by little I could remember more and more. Most bizarre experience ive ever had. Even the next day I had quite a bit of anxiety about the whole incident.

Yeah it can get real chicken/egg if you can’t relax, anxious about having a bad trip, but tht trip can only be bad if you’re anxious

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2023, 03:14:12 AM »
The sooner we can add lung cancer to the list the better.
opioids are eating away your liver .. & your Brain

They cause liver damage, especially if you use them along with acetaminophen. And, opioids can affect your breathing. While you're under the influence of opioids, your breathing may slow down so much that your body doesn't get the oxygen it needs. This can cause brain damage.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2023, 07:24:06 AM »
I have access to unlimited testing. I can say it took a full 45 days for me to pass a urinalysis after quitting legal THC products and the line was barely noticeable at 45 days it really another week after that before it was solid. It has a cumulative effect and builds up in your system. Based on other evidence I have seen other heavy users take more than 30 days. As I said it took me more than 45 days to clear. As far as hair follicle it takes about a week to come out in the hair so if you shave the head a week- 2 weeks post last consumption there will be no trace of THC in your hair.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2023, 07:26:10 AM »

Weed makes people more cautious and paranoid they will drive slower and more careful unlike alcohol which makes them care free and reckless

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2023, 08:13:50 AM »
Weed makes people more cautious and paranoid they will drive slower and more careful unlike alcohol which makes them care free and reckless
Joeswift is so paranoid..he doesn´t answer his front door ( his words ) :D

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2023, 08:18:28 AM »

you can always tell who's high because they're in the right lane, going the exact same speed as the posted speed limit, use all their signals and will let every pedestrian go. You're a tad paranoid you're extra careful to be on your best behavior, the downside is your reaction speed is awful

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2023, 08:23:55 AM »
opioids are eating away your liver .. & your Brain

They cause liver damage, especially if you use them along with acetaminophen. And, opioids can affect your breathing. While you're under the influence of opioids, your breathing may slow down so much that your body doesn't get the oxygen it needs. This can cause brain damage.
I seldom take tramadol, only when I get back spasms

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2023, 08:25:54 AM »
I seldom take tramadol, only when I get mental spasms
explains a lot joe  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2023, 08:26:56 AM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2023, 08:36:26 AM »
Weed creates  a sense of false bravado at times and can effect your judgement such as in judging  distance when driving.....it is mind/personality altering just like booze,but in a different way.....you should not be driving on any mind altering substance.