Author Topic: 10 Indictments from GA!  (Read 1989 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: 10 Indictments from GA!
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2023, 10:06:04 PM »
I agree, it’s hilarious especially when it bumps his numbers even more.

Says more about his supporters than anything else.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2023, 05:49:13 AM »
Guarantee Trump is fucked over. Not surprising at all, democrats and rhinos will do anything to stop him. Republicans are too scared to sack up and fight fire with fire so they will always be the losers.
But not as big of losers as people that post about Trump 24/7. :)

The self loathing low iQ Bitch should be ecstatic, but nope he is here posting about his man crush (70 + year old man) trying to solicite all of to humiliated him so he can achieve sexual gratification   :-\
K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2023, 06:21:30 AM »
I agree, it’s hilarious especially when it bumps his numbers even more.

The only thing that will be bumped up long term is his felony count.  That is really funny.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2023, 06:22:44 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2023, 06:56:32 AM »
Hahahaha.  Rudy going into full meltdown. 

"I find that what they've done here is reprehensible. And I feel it's reprehensible with regard to me, my family, my career, and what I've done in my life"  Hahahaha what a Qoach level retard.  This is like Trump saying "It's unprecedented what they're doing to me." No, Trump, you know what's unprecedented? A President committing so many crimes."

Also confirmed, Rudy's head doesn't contain any brains.   It's actually quite funny.  Trumpy being beaten with his own law that he increased punishment for over mishandling docs and Rudy about to beaten up with the RICO act.

---
Rudy Giuliani hosted an unhinged livestream where he vehemently insisted the indictment against him doesn't contain any crimes
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+hosted+an+unhinged+livestream+where+he+vehemently+insisted+the+indictment+against+him+doesn%27t+contain+any+crimes

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani vigorously insisted during his Monday livestream that the indictment against him doesn't contain any crimes.

"If there is an indictment later tonight, I can assure you it will contain no crimes. I know this case backwards and forwards. They're not crimes," Giuliani said in the latest episode of his show, "America's Mayor Live."

Giuliani was broadcasting from New York before he was charged as one of the 19 defendants — including former President Donald Trump — who stand accused of trying to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

The Georgia case is Trump's fifth indictment, and the fourth criminal case the former president's been charged in.

The indictment also brought charges against 18 defendants other than Trump — including Giuliani, lawyer and known conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell, and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Giuliani said during his livestream that Trump's indictments are politically motivated and an attempt to stymie his presidential bid.

"How many times exactly do you indict a man? For essentially the same thing. Complaining about an election," Giuliani claimed on his show.

"The only reason you indict him four times is so you can put him on trial four times, and you can prevent him from running for president," he said.

Giuliani admitted, however, that he wasn't feeling great about getting charged either.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said midway through his show.

"I find that what they've done here is reprehensible. And I feel it's reprehensible with regard to me, my family, my career, and what I've done in my life," he continued.

Giuliani later released a statement on Tuesday, calling the latest indictment "an affront to American Democracy" and that it would result in "permanent, irrevocable harm to our justice system."

There is some irony in Giuliani being charged with racketeering. Giuliani pioneered the use of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization statute when he was a US attorney, and essentially made a career out of using RICO to go after the mob.

The RICO charge is also a particularly serious one. Like Trump, if Giuliani were to be convicted on such a charge, he'll have to serve five years before he can be pardoned.

A representative for Giuliani did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider sent outside regular business hours.
---

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2023, 09:57:08 AM »
Hahahaha.  Rudy going into full meltdown. 

"I find that what they've done here is reprehensible. And I feel it's reprehensible with regard to me, my family, my career, and what I've done in my life"  Hahahaha what a Qoach level retard.  This is like Trump saying "It's unprecedented what they're doing to me." No, Trump, you know what's unprecedented? A President committing so many crimes."

Also confirmed, Rudy's head doesn't contain any brains.   It's actually quite funny.  Trumpy being beaten with his own law that he increased punishment for over mishandling docs and Rudy about to beaten up with the RICO act.

---
Rudy Giuliani hosted an unhinged livestream where he vehemently insisted the indictment against him doesn't contain any crimes
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Rudy+Giuliani+hosted+an+unhinged+livestream+where+he+vehemently+insisted+the+indictment+against+him+doesn%27t+contain+any+crimes

Former New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani vigorously insisted during his Monday livestream that the indictment against him doesn't contain any crimes.

"If there is an indictment later tonight, I can assure you it will contain no crimes. I know this case backwards and forwards. They're not crimes," Giuliani said in the latest episode of his show, "America's Mayor Live."

Giuliani was broadcasting from New York before he was charged as one of the 19 defendants — including former President Donald Trump — who stand accused of trying to overturn the 2020 election results in Georgia.

The Georgia case is Trump's fifth indictment, and the fourth criminal case the former president's been charged in.

The indictment also brought charges against 18 defendants other than Trump — including Giuliani, lawyer and known conspiracy theorist Sidney Powell, and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows.

Giuliani said during his livestream that Trump's indictments are politically motivated and an attempt to stymie his presidential bid.

"How many times exactly do you indict a man? For essentially the same thing. Complaining about an election," Giuliani claimed on his show.

"The only reason you indict him four times is so you can put him on trial four times, and you can prevent him from running for president," he said.

Giuliani admitted, however, that he wasn't feeling great about getting charged either.

"As you see, I'm very nervous and sweating and upset, whether I'm going to be indicted. It does trouble me greatly because I value my reputation beyond anything," Giuliani said midway through his show.

"I find that what they've done here is reprehensible. And I feel it's reprehensible with regard to me, my family, my career, and what I've done in my life," he continued.

Giuliani later released a statement on Tuesday, calling the latest indictment "an affront to American Democracy" and that it would result in "permanent, irrevocable harm to our justice system."

There is some irony in Giuliani being charged with racketeering. Giuliani pioneered the use of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organization statute when he was a US attorney, and essentially made a career out of using RICO to go after the mob.

The RICO charge is also a particularly serious one. Like Trump, if Giuliani were to be convicted on such a charge, he'll have to serve five years before he can be pardoned.

A representative for Giuliani did not immediately respond to a request for comment from Insider sent outside regular business hours.
---

K

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2023, 02:57:22 PM »
Tweet-Tweet!  I'm very happy that trump used his free speech first amendment rights to keep incriminating himself in the crimes he committed.

---
Trump indictment: 5 takeaways from the Georgia RICO case
The Fulton County DA is using a sweeping racketeering statute to charge Trump and 18 associates.
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+indictment%3A+5+takeaways+from+the+Georgia+RICO+case

The internet is forever, as the saying goes, and though Trump is no longer on his once beloved platform of Twitter, his tweets live on. Willis cites a number of them as evidence that he plainly and publicly sought to press his case to millions of followers.

“People in Georgia got caught cold bringing in massive numbers of ballots and putting them in 'voting' machines,” one of the Trump messages included in the indictment reads in part. The allegation is untrue, but for many of the former president’s supporters, his pronouncements supersede facts.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2023, 02:57:56 PM »
Kangaroo Court.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2023, 03:37:22 PM »
Guarantee Trump is fucked over. Not surprising at all, democrats and rhinos will do anything to stop him. Republicans are too scared to sack up and fight fire with fire so they will always be the losers.
But not as big of losers as people that post about Trump 24/7. :)

You mean like you do?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2023, 04:33:18 PM »
Can't wait to hear him whine about "crowd size".
Don't worry though... still time to buy a plane ticket make it there before he has to voluntary surrender himself.   :)

---
Expecting protesters, media and cops gathered at Fulton County Courthouse. They didn't show
As a light drizzle fell Tuesday afternoon, streets around the Lewis R. Slaton Courthouse in Atlanta were surprisingly quiet – especially given that the night before it had been the scene of the fourth indictment of former President Donald J. Trump.

Dozens of reporters for local, national, even international outlets sought refuge under awnings and trees along the still-barricaded Pryor Street, waiting. Law enforcement was waiting, too – with officers sitting in vehicles or standing next to motorcycles.

At one point a deputy drove past in an oversized Fulton County Sheriff golf cart, with what appeared to be a rifle between his knees.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2023, 04:56:38 PM »
I've never seen two grown men obsessed with another man like lurker and agnostic. Weird kind of man love thing they have with a former president. Must be trying to keep attention from the abortion of an administration that we currently have.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2023, 06:56:06 PM »
I’ve never seen any grown man - other than chaos - constantly feel the need to defend a lying conman.  But yet TDfS all day long.   What a weird kind of man love you must have to do that.  Good thing Trumpy lies so much.  If he wasn’t opening his mouth to lie you would not get any oxygen with your head that far up his ass.   Nothing ever to post about thread topics or issues discussed.  But constantly having a meltdown when facts about his Orange obsession is posted.  :'(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2023, 06:57:30 PM »
Rudy is broke.  Turning himself in next week. 

GOOD TIMES!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2023, 07:32:43 PM »
I’ve never seen any grown man - other than chaos - constantly feel the need to defend a lying conman.  But yet TDfS all day long.   What a weird kind of man love you must have to do that.  Good thing Trumpy lies so much.  If he wasn’t opening his mouth to lie you would not get any oxygen with your head that far up his ass.   Nothing ever to post about thread topics or issues discussed.  But constantly having a meltdown when facts about his Orange obsession is posted.  :'(
You are far more pathetic than any liberal I've seen on tv crying about Trump. The Orange Man is deep in your head.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2023, 07:37:27 PM »
I've never seen two grown men obsessed with another man like lurker and agnostic. Weird kind of man love thing they have with a former president. Must be trying to keep attention from the abortion of an administration that we currently have.

Ok, this TDS stuff has gone on long enough. It was amusing at first, each group calling out the other for posting about Biden or Trump. But it's been repeated ad nauseum and probably like most knock knock jokes, time to put it to rest.

Without pointing out anyone specifically, if you were to go through the entire Politics page for the last 6 years, I think you would find a great deal more posting of new threads by the Trump camp. Anyone want to make bets? Didn't think so

So in the last few years we have had 2 politicians to talk about for the most part. Biden and Trump. Both equally disliked. It is coming up on an election and of course with indictments out the ass, Trump is in the news. With the "Biden Crime Family" conspiracy from the right, Biden is in the news daily. Shoot me if I at this point on accuse anyone of having either syndrome when discussing either person. It is just a fact of life they are going to dominate the news.

When anyone from either side throws out the the TDS or TBS card, it is really just saying "I don't want to hear anything more that challenges my belief. "

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2023, 07:38:30 PM »
Kangaroo Court.

I wonder, could I get  by with such a non sequitur without being called out?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2023, 07:52:27 PM »
You mean like you do?
Your senility is showing.

Ok, this TDS stuff has gone on long enough. It was amusing at first, each group calling out the other for posting about Biden or Trump. But it's been repeated ad nauseum and probably like most knock knock jokes, time to put it to rest.

Without pointing out anyone specifically, if you were to go through the entire Politics page for the last 6 years, I think you would find a great deal more posting of new threads by the Trump camp. Anyone want to make bets? Didn't think so

So in the last few years we have had 2 politicians to talk about for the most part. Biden and Trump. Both equally disliked. It is coming up on an election and of course with indictments out the ass, Trump is in the news. With the "Biden Crime Family" conspiracy from the right, Biden is in the news daily. Shoot me if I at this point on accuse anyone of having either syndrome when discussing either person. It is just a fact of life they are going to dominate the news.

When anyone from either side throws out the the TDS or TBS card, it is really just saying "I don't want to hear anything more that challenges my belief. "
Have you counted? Lurker starts half a dozen or more posts every day about Trump, you sure you want to bet?
Now people like you have continually whined about me claiming I'm some Trump supporter, yet I've asked for proof multiple times and got crickets. Making fun of the leftists here for their absolute obsession with Trump and their promotion of the destruction of the American values is entertainment to me for a little bit each day. I don't search out articles, stories, stats, etc to attack Biden or defend Trump, check my posts, detective007.
Having said that, I think we've agreed before that both sides need fresh candidates. How do you suppose that happens? I believe term limits and age limits would be extremely beneficial for the American people.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2023, 08:04:30 PM »
You are far more pathetic than any liberal I've seen on tv crying about Trump. The Orange Man is deep in your head.

Your head is deep in the orange man’s ass.

So pathetic it’s to the point you can’t even make a post about any thread topic you post on.

TV Static.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2023, 08:08:48 PM »
Have you counted? Lurker starts half a dozen or more posts every day about Trump, you sure you want to bet?
Now people like you have continually whined about me claiming I'm some Trump supporter, yet I've asked for proof multiple times and got crickets. Making fun of the leftists here for their absolute obsession with Trump and their promotion of the destruction of the American values is entertainment to me for a little bit each day. I don't search out articles, stories, stats, etc to attack Biden or defend Trump, check my posts, detective007.
Having said that, I think we've agreed before that both sides need fresh candidates. How do you suppose that happens? I believe term limits and age limits would be extremely beneficial for the American people.

Well obviously that is a half dozen or more threads you can’t articulate a thought upon.  You can’t refuted or debate the facts in them. So instead you piggy back off other people’s comments and just post your TDfS TV static. 

It’s really funny.  Every time a fact about His Orangeness is posted , you are right there all triggered and dazzling us (not really) with your TDfS.    Hahaha.  It’s funny because it’s so predictable. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2023, 08:27:07 PM »

I would take that bet because Lurker JUST started posting threads at that pace to keep up with the TRumpsters. But the time span I mentioned, make it worth  my while and I will research it

"Having said that, I think we've agreed before that both sides need fresh candidates. How do you suppose that happens? I believe term limits and age limits would be extremely beneficial for the American people."

I agree. However my opinion.. the Politicians have us dialed in as a society. Of course, term limits and age limits would be good for us. Not good for them. They have figured out how to manipulate the majority. Make issues out of things the average person personally doesn't care about but when they see in on social media it riles them up. As long as they can keep us at each other's throats, they will continue to stay as long as they want, as old as they want, and nothing changes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2023, 09:55:23 AM »
Funny how twits are whining about me posting threads, but completely ignore and hide from the facts contained in those threads.   :'(
It's ok.  We know you have to say something but really have nothing to say. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2023, 03:49:59 PM »
 ::)

R

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2023, 03:58:50 PM »
I would take that bet because Lurker JUST started posting threads at that pace to keep up with the TRumpsters. But the time span I mentioned, make it worth  my while and I will research it

"Having said that, I think we've agreed before that both sides need fresh candidates. How do you suppose that happens? I believe term limits and age limits would be extremely beneficial for the American people."

I agree. However my opinion.. the Politicians have us dialed in as a society. Of course, term limits and age limits would be good for us. Not good for them. They have figured out how to manipulate the majority. Make issues out of things the average person personally doesn't care about but when they see in on social media it riles them up. As long as they can keep us at each other's throats, they will continue to stay as long as they want, as old as they want, and nothing changes.
So lurker vs everyone else? How are you counting threads? Are you basing off the title or are you opening the thread to see his TOM posts?
Might be better to just go to his profile and look at his post history.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2023, 04:03:07 PM »
So lurker vs everyone else? How are you counting threads? Are you basing off the title or are you opening the thread to see his TOM posts?
Might be better to just go to his profile and look at his post history.

Is that what you do Fetter?  So you know where to run in with your TDfS over Trumpy facts I post?   Weird.