Author Topic: 10 Indictments from GA!  (Read 1986 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
10 Indictments from GA!
« on: August 14, 2023, 06:27:13 PM »
Happy Monday.    :)

Alrighty then....   now let's cue up the denial, distraction, deflection, whining, TDfS, off topic replies and TV static postings from the peanut gallery here.

---
Georgia grand jury returns indictments in Trump 2020 election case
A Fulton County grand jury has approved 10 indictments in the investigation into the Trump 2020 election subversion case in Georgia, according to paperwork signed on camera.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: 10 Indictments from GA!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2023, 06:54:47 PM »

Alrighty then....   now let's cue up the denial, distraction, deflection, whining, TDfS, off topic replies and TV static postings from the peanut gallery here.

---
A Fulton County grand jury has approved 10 indictments in the investigation into the Trump 2020 election subversion case in Georgia, according to paperwork signed on camera.
---

Uh oh!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 07:25:57 PM »
Guarantee Trump is fucked over. Not surprising at all, democrats and rhinos will do anything to stop him. Republicans are too scared to sack up and fight fire with fire so they will always be the losers.
But not as big of losers as people that post about Trump 24/7. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2023, 07:30:00 PM »
Naw, pretty sure he's fucked over because of what HE did, not what anyone else did.

BUT!!!!!!!   Originally they claimed there would be 12+ indictments.  Now there are only 10.  There is a chance that Trumpy didn't get one.

.    <---  that is the size of the chance that he didn't get one, but still.... there is a chance.

Look on the bright side.  There will be plenty of new material for you to keep your TDfS going.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2023, 07:35:44 PM »
Let's see how accurate my post is :

Sounds like it is off to a good start!   :D

---

Violation Of The Georgia Rico (Racketeer Influenced And Corrupt Organizations) Act
Solicitation Of Violation Of Oath By Public Officer
Conspiracy To Commit False Statements and Writings
Conspiracy To Commit Forgery in the First Degree

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2023, 07:50:53 PM »
Naw, pretty sure he's fucked over because of what HE did, not what anyone else did.

BUT!!!!!!!   Originally they claimed there would be 12+ indictments.  Now there are only 10.  There is a chance that Trumpy didn't get one.

.    <---  that is the size of the chance that he didn't get one, but still.... there is a chance.

Look on the bright side.  There will be plenty of new material for you to keep your TDfS going.
My, whatever tdfs is supposed to be, pales in comparison to your TDS, TOM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2023, 07:52:03 PM »
My, whatever tdfs is supposed to be, pales in comparison to your TDS, TOM.

We can check the DENIAL off your bingo card now Fetter.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2023, 08:32:34 PM »
Whoops.  Turns out to be 19, not 10.    ;D

There are 19 people charged in the Georgia case, according to the indictment.

Donald Trump, well of course.  When I said there was a small chance he wouldn't be indicted, we all knew there was really no chance.

Rudy Giuliani, Trump lawyer - Well, DUH!!!

Mark Meadows, White House chief of staff - BWAHAHAHA

John Eastman, Trump lawyer - of course

Kenneth Chesebro, pro-Trump lawyer

Jeffrey Clark, top Justice Department official

Jenna Ellis, Trump campaign lawyer

Robert Cheeley, lawyer who promoted fraud claims

Mike Roman, Trump campaign official

David Shafer, Georgia GOP chair and fake elector

Shawn Still, fake GOP elector

Stephen Lee, pastor tied to intimidation of election workers

Harrison Floyd, leader of Black Voices for Trump

Trevian Kutti, publicist tied to intimidation of election workers

Sidney Powell, Trump campaign lawyer - hahahahaha

Cathy Latham, fake GOP elector tied to Coffee County breach

Scott Hall, tied to Coffee County election system breach

Misty Hampton, Coffee County elections supervisor - since you like "invitations" so much, you just got one to jail

Ray Smith, Trump campaign attorney

Let's see that is :
7 Trumpy attorneys
3 fake electors - who Qoach-47 will be along right away to tell us how the fake electors were "debunked"
8 other cretins
1 orange ringleader who is probably in the midst of a Heinz tantrum right now. 
Total = 19 dumb ass criminals charged under the RICO - and more.   :D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2023, 08:37:43 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2023, 08:43:02 PM »

---
---

Actually it’s 19 and I’m fucking ecstatic. Can’t wait for the reset of this country. Commies won’t stand a chance and predict when shit finally hits the fan, it’ll last about 2 days max.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2023, 08:48:14 PM »
Actually it’s 19 and I’m fucking ecstatic. Can’t wait for the reset of this country. Commies won’t stand a chance and predict when shit finally hits the fan, it’ll last about 2 days max.

Whoops.  Turns out to be 19, not 10.    ;D

There are 19 people charged in the Georgia case, according to the indictment.

7 Trumpy attorneys
3 fake electors - who Qoach-47 will be along right away to tell us how the fake electors were "debunked"
8 other cretins
1 orange ringleader who is probably in the midst of a Heinz tantrum right now. 
Total = 19 dumb ass criminals charged under the RICO - and more.   :D

As far as the rest of your bullshit post... you won't be participating in any "reset", "revolution", "civil war", or "sidewalk protest" - or basically anything that requires you leaving the internet. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2023, 08:49:45 PM »
I really hate to say it* but the vast majority of this is supportive of Jack Smith's indictment. 

* I don't hate to say it at all. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2023, 08:51:57 PM »
As far as the rest of your bullshit post... you won't be participating in any "reset", "revolution", "civil war", or "sidewalk protest" - or basically anything that requires you leaving the internet.

Ok…

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2023, 08:54:29 PM »
Go Fani Go!!!!   :D

---
Defendants have until noon on August 25 to "voluntarily surrender," Fulton County DA says

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis announced Monday that the 19 defendants listed in the 2020 election subversion case indictment have until noon on August 25, to "voluntarily surrender."
"Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issued arrest warrants for those who were charged," Willis said. "I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday, the 25th day of August."
---

But if you are old, bald, use a cane, and a "nice guy", please feel free to point a gun at the LE when they come to serve the arrest warrant on you.  Really, you can do that with no consequences at all from those bad, bad LE officers.   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2023, 09:00:10 PM »
Proves to me that if they thought for one second 2020 was legit, this wouldn’t be happening. The Marxists (such as you, prime and Agnostic) are fucking scared to death of this. They know it wasn’t even remotely legit. Not to mention to distract from Biden’s treason

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2023, 09:01:38 PM »
Go Fani Go!!!!   :D

---
Defendants have until noon on August 25 to "voluntarily surrender," Fulton County DA says

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis announced Monday that the 19 defendants listed in the 2020 election subversion case indictment have until noon on August 25, to "voluntarily surrender."
"Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issued arrest warrants for those who were charged," Willis said. "I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday, the 25th day of August."
---

But if you are old, bald, use a cane, and a "nice guy", please feel free to point a gun at the LE when they come to serve the arrest warrant on you.  Really, you can do that with no consequences at all from those bad, bad LE officers.   ::)

Go fani …and jack smith. Only 78 million to go. Can’t wait

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2023, 09:04:03 PM »
Proves to me that if they thought for one second 2020 was legit, this wouldn’t be happening. The Marxists (such as you, prime and Agnostic) are fucking scared to death of this. They know it wasn’t even remotely legit.

2020 was legit.  They are doing this because it WAS legit.  Crimes have consequences you dumb ass.   Trust me, the only people scared are the ones in that indictment.   :)

---Prosecutors allege Trump and defendants engaged in "criminal enterprise" with 30 unindicted co-conspirators

30 unindicted co-conspirators.  30!  THIRTY!!!  That is a whole lot of people giving evidence against those 19.  The case is pretty much locked up.  2.5 years of gathering evidence.  What a masterpiece!!    :-* :-* :-* :-*

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2023, 09:04:46 PM »
2020 was legit.  They are doing this because it WAS legit.  Crimes have consequences you dumb ass.   Trust me, the only people scared are the ones in that indictment.   :)

---Prosecutors allege Trump and defendants engaged in "criminal enterprise" with 30 unindicted co-conspirators

30 unindicted co-conspirators.  30!  THIRTY!!!  That is a whole lot of people giving evidence against those 19.  The case is pretty much locked up.  2.5 years of gathering evidence.  What a masterpiece!!    :-* :-* :-* :-*

You keep right on thinking that.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2023, 09:06:25 PM »
Go fani …and jack smith. Only 78 million to go. Can’t wait

Let me guess.  You subtracted Fani and Jack from the 80 Million of 2020 and came up with 78 million?

God you are so fucking stupid that it is hilarious.  And if you can't wait.  Why don't you go out and start something?  Go see what you can get kicked off.  Start this civil war 2.0.  But no, you are sitting here melting down on the internet.  Which is ALL you will ever do anyway. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2023, 09:08:51 PM »
You keep right on thinking knowing that.

Thanks.  I will.

This would be a good time to send in all that proof you have of the rigged and stolen election.  Seeing how the actual attorneys in that indictment don't seem to have it, it's a good thing that a retarded delusion manlet does.  Don't forget to attach a donation check to it like a good little Trumpturd.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2023, 09:13:59 PM »
Proves to me that if they thought for one second 2020 was legit, this wouldn’t be happening. The Marxists (such as you, prime and Agnostic) are fucking scared to death of this. They know it wasn’t even remotely legit. Not to mention to distract from Biden’s treason

It truly is quite entertaining seeing what it takes to prove something to you. It's apparently not evidence. I'm struggling to understand how you can see yet again, indictments that actually saw Grand Juries and judges, evidence presented, concerning Trumps attempt to overthrow an election, and your immediate go to is "I'm convinced more than ever the election was stolen". It's just incredible.. incredible

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2023, 09:16:16 PM »
It truly is quite entertaining seeing what it takes to prove something to you. It's apparently not evidence. I'm struggling to understand how you can see yet again, indictments that actually saw Grand Juries and judges, evidence presented, concerning Trumps attempt to overthrow an election, and your immediate go to is "I'm convinced more than ever the election was stolen". It's just incredible.. incredible

“votes” is not evidence detective, but I have to remind myself that you think they did absolutely nothing wrong and it’s all made up

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2023, 09:31:20 PM »
“votes” is not evidence detective, but I have to remind myself that you think they did absolutely nothing wrong and it’s all made up

Votes are evidence.   ::)  It was the very thing they were trying to steal and manipulate. 

Is being this stupid painful?  Seriously, I can't not imagine someone being so stupid that there is no physical pain associated with it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2023, 09:40:34 PM »
And it was more funny when 10 went turned into 19.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2023, 10:04:54 PM »
And it was more funny when 10 went turned into 19.   :D

I agree, it’s hilarious especially when it bumps his numbers even more.