Author Topic: Fans outraged at Mexican Snow White dissing the original from 1937  (Read 3789 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Fans outraged at Mexican Snow White dissing the original from 1937
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 04:02:03 PM »
Call that cartel lookin' bitch what she is, "Blow White".

Fuck Jisney.   I hope they loose some more millions 'n' billions.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 05:01:16 PM »

Next year: Snow Black

After that : Snow Dick i.e.Snow Tranny

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 05:13:02 PM »
What I find absolutely hilarious is that when the Daily Mail first published pics of the woke dwarves online, a company's spokesperson immediately denied the photos were real :  "The photos are fake and not from our production. We are currently trying to have the Daily Mail issue a correction."

Then, they backtracked completely and said the photos were from the production but were just not official “photos”

Epic self-ownage of peace. I can imagine the PR clerk who first saw the photos online:

Oh and btw, the dwarves are no longer "dwarves" in the upcoming live-action Snow White, but simply "magical creatures" in order to avoid reinforcing stereotypes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12298801/EXCLUSIVE-Snow-White-Seven-Politically-Correct-Companions.html

Disney announced that 'magical creatures' would replace the seven dwarves to 'avoid reinforcing stereotypes' after Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage criticised the 'f****** backwards story' last year.

'I was a little taken aback when they [Disney] were very proud to cast a Latina actress as Snow White, but you're still telling the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs,' he told Mark Maron's WTF podcast. 'It makes no sense to me. You're progressive in one way and you're still making that f***ing backwards story about seven dwarfs living in a cave together, what the f*** are you doing, man? Have I done nothing to advance the cause from my soapbox? I guess I'm not loud enough.'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/peter-dinklage-disney-responds-snow-white-criticism-1235080612/

“To avoid reinforcing stereotypes from the original animated film, we are taking a different approach with these seven characters and have been consulting with members of the dwarfism community. We look forward to sharing more as the film heads into production after a lengthy development period,” a Disney spokesperson said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2023, 05:33:05 PM »
What I find absolutely hilarious is that when the Daily Mail first published pics of the woke dwarves online, a company's spokesperson immediately denied the photos were real :  "The photos are fake and not from our production. We are currently trying to have the Daily Mail issue a correction."

Then, they backtracked completely and said the photos were from the production but were just not official “photos”

Epic self-ownage of peace. I can imagine the PR clerk who first saw the photos online:

Oh and btw, the dwarves are no longer "dwarves" in the upcoming live-action Snow White, but simply "magical creatures" in order to avoid reinforcing stereotypes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12298801/EXCLUSIVE-Snow-White-Seven-Politically-Correct-Companions.html

Disney announced that 'magical creatures' would replace the seven dwarves to 'avoid reinforcing stereotypes' after Game of Thrones actor Peter Dinklage criticised the 'f****** backwards story' last year.

'I was a little taken aback when they [Disney] were very proud to cast a Latina actress as Snow White, but you're still telling the story of Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs,' he told Mark Maron's WTF podcast. 'It makes no sense to me. You're progressive in one way and you're still making that f***ing backwards story about seven dwarfs living in a cave together, what the f*** are you doing, man? Have I done nothing to advance the cause from my soapbox? I guess I'm not loud enough.'

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/peter-dinklage-disney-responds-snow-white-criticism-1235080612/

“To avoid reinforcing stereotypes from the original animated film, we are taking a different approach with these seven characters and have been consulting with members of the dwarfism community. We look forward to sharing more as the film heads into production after a lengthy development period,” a Disney spokesperson said in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter.

Yeah, was even a Getbigger on here that said they were fake :D

One of the staunch lefty liberal defenders Getbig has
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Q

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2023, 05:55:46 PM »

https://talk.tv/news/25987/rachel-zegler-disney-snow-white-woke-prince-charming

I can perfectly imagine a woke and inclusive version of the Prince Charming, stalking her all the way to her Glass Coffin and forcefully delivering his "kiss of true love."

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2023, 06:14:35 PM »

Fans? Adult fans of Snow White? Where they at?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2023, 10:24:51 PM »
"Snow White" as in her skin is white as snow

"progressive" clowns...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2023, 10:55:51 PM »
One of El Goofball's women flapping off at the mouth. Send her back to the streets of Bogota and Medellin.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2023, 12:31:26 AM »
"Snow White" as in her skin is white as snow

"progressive" clowns...
They were going to have an Asian chick called Snow Yellow but it reminded people of peeing in the snow.

mops

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2023, 12:42:04 AM »
Mr. Pink: Hey, why am I Mr. Pink?
Joe: Because you're a phaggot, alright?
Mr. Pink: Why can't we pick our own colors?
Joe: No way, no way. Tried it once, it doesn't work. You get four guys all fighting over who's gonna be Mr. Black, but they don't know each other, so nobody wants to back down. No way. I pick. You're Mr. Pink. Be thankful you're not Mr. Yellow.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2023, 12:55:25 AM »
^ I'm surprised Netflix hasn't taken that scene out as it could offend too many Snowflakes.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2023, 01:07:42 AM »
Q

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2023, 02:00:55 AM »
 ::) ::)

Hollyweird, oh brother  ::) ::) ::)

ElPolloSalmonello

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2023, 02:45:33 AM »

So the drawves are actually not dwarves? That's fucking silly

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2023, 03:59:37 AM »

SnowBrown - on suicide watch soon...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2023, 04:36:49 AM »

The execs at Disney must have major dirt in their closets. You have to be out of your mind, not to shut this chick down. Your first responsibility is to shareholders and investors, especially producers who put up the money for a return.

I'm assuming SW was a teenager for that time frame.  Why not go to Iceland or Greenland?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2023, 04:41:15 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2023, 07:13:46 AM »

I don’t understand why the studios seem to hate money so much, that they’re willing to throw it away. Don’t their shareholders take action to list these members of the board? If I was on the Barbie movie team and saw my profits of my movie get negated by a bunch of crap ass woke bullshit movies, I’d be pissed. If I were Disney I’d shelf this thing and blame it on the strike, if that’s still going on.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2023, 07:15:09 AM »
"Fans" of Snow White should be too young to even read and write

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2023, 07:44:56 AM »
"Worst episode ever... I will only watch it 3 times...  Today"...  (Comic Book Guy)

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2023, 07:47:24 AM »

I don’t understand why the studios seem to hate money so much, that they’re willing to throw it away. Don’t their shareholders take action to list these members of the board? If I was on the Barbie movie team and saw my profits of my movie get negated by a bunch of crap ass woke bullshit movies, I’d be pissed. If I were Disney I’d shelf this thing and blame it on the strike, if that’s still going on.

Disney brought back two retired execs to right the ship.  Expect changes in the future.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2023, 08:07:37 AM »
Q

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2023, 08:15:46 AM »
The execs at Disney must have major dirt in their closets. You have to be out of your mind, not to shut this chick down. Your first responsibility is to shareholders and investors, especially producers who put up the money for a return.

I'm assuming SW was a teenager for that time frame.  Why not go to Iceland or Greenland?

Yup.  Hollyweird is loaded with Pedophiles and other deviants.  'Nuff said.  Fuque Jisney and others that do this shit.  "Target" them to their bitter end. Break them financially.  Put them in corporate poverty and ruin their livelihood as much as possible. 

This sniveling cartel looking Cuckess can FOAD for her transgressions agains civilized people.