Author Topic: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!  (Read 12028 times)

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Re: Nick WALKER 6 weeks out !!
« Reply #200 on: September 30, 2023, 11:19:25 AM »
Speaking of people saying weird stuff to me when I go anywhere we were looking at houses yesterday and the sales guy walked up and told me to stop working out said I was done said I was there. That kind of shit happens to me all the time I was wearing a fitting shirt and I have leaned out a little. The other sales person for a different company started telling me about the community gym just being small but a larger gym coming like that would be my first question. Point is people can definitely tell I workout when they see me in public. I am not small

Are you getting kicked out of the house? Or downsizing?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #201 on: September 30, 2023, 11:28:58 AM »
Are you getting kicked out of the house? Or downsizing?

Neither considering relocation to the State Capital for various reasons.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #202 on: September 30, 2023, 12:34:18 PM »
Speaking of people saying weird stuff to me when I go anywhere we were looking at houses yesterday and the sales guy walked up and told me to stop working out said I was done said I was there. That kind of shit happens to me all the time I was wearing a fitting shirt and I have leaned out a little. The other sales person for a different company started telling me about the community gym just being small but a larger gym coming like that would be my first question. Point is people can definitely tell I workout when they see me in public. I am not small

file under more shit that never happened
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #203 on: September 30, 2023, 12:35:37 PM »

his wife wants to be nearerer her family because living with him is a disaster

also he is well behind on his payments so its a matter of time

and spencers new dad is influencing him a lot- he has hair and everything
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: September 30, 2023, 12:41:36 PM »
I got the takedown though I had him over my head slammed him and stayed on top until the ref pulled me off at the end of the round 1 and 2. It doesn't matter if you hit me with a 2x4. I can eat a shot. I am still going to finish the takedown.

and yet no evidence of this

photo
video
cleggs lack of marks

just a picutre of you flailing open to a fucking big knee then you looking like you were crying when his hand was raised.

nobody believes you bri-bri
B

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: September 30, 2023, 12:44:31 PM »

Race cars gone, job gone, house gone...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: September 30, 2023, 12:46:52 PM »

Brian, they are sales guys you fucking idiot, they are trained to tell you what you want to hear, are you really that fucking gullible?

They see you flexing and strutting around and just go with that
If you still had a decent car they would have commented on that

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: September 30, 2023, 12:49:23 PM »
Try and find somewhere with no internet

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #208 on: September 30, 2023, 01:46:04 PM »

Wow, that's great, Bhanky.

Just great.

Good for you.

I'm really happy for you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #209 on: September 30, 2023, 01:54:42 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: September 30, 2023, 01:58:52 PM »
You are a fat old slob I would drop you on your head in under 20 seconds and it would be over. You want to fight me so bad come here not my fault you are some kind of criminal who can't go anywhere

You literally said you would go to England lol
X

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: October 01, 2023, 06:36:11 AM »
Not letting this disappear Brian

Coward
B

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #212 on: October 01, 2023, 06:47:40 AM »
Bhanky,
Will you have internet in your mobile home in Raleigh?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: October 01, 2023, 08:47:44 AM »
Bhanky,

I fucking hope not

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: October 01, 2023, 09:12:20 AM »
You literally said you would go to England lol

I will it’s eventually it’s actually the top of my list when I get my passport done and take my next vacation have always wanted to go. If I had a passport money and time I would go now I don’t

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: October 01, 2023, 09:13:33 AM »
Bhanky,

We were looking and new builds in the suburbs and million dollar plus downtown  homes no one is looking at a trailer lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 01, 2023, 09:13:40 AM »
I will it’s eventually it’s actually the top of my list when I get my passport done and take my next vacation have always wanted to go. If I had a passport money and time I would go now I don’t

Finally you admit you are on your ass
2 million dollar home and can afford to fly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: October 01, 2023, 09:14:30 AM »
We were looking and new builds in the suburbs and million dollar plus downtown  homes no one is looking at a trailer lol

You need to upscale Brian, where are all the kids going to stay?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: October 01, 2023, 09:14:56 AM »
Finally you admit you are on your ass
2 million dollar home and can afford to fly
It’s like 5k worth of plane tickets it’s not a 300 dollar flight to Vegas. Add in hotel and it’s a 10k vacation but sure 38 is paying lol

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: October 01, 2023, 09:25:33 AM »
It’s like 5k worth of plane tickets it’s not a 300 dollar flight to Vegas. Add in hotel and it’s a 10k vacation but sure 38 is paying lol
started off two tickets

Now its a 10k vacation?

PS Our home is worth just over an 8th of yours and we can afford a 10k vacation if we like

Where has all your money gone Brian that you are now forced to sell your home to fix a truck?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: October 01, 2023, 10:00:03 AM »
You have my name and info as soon as you send me a plane ticket and a prepaid hotel reservation I will come to England and whoop your ass no problem done but you are never going to do that it's just bullshit. How do we know Jane is elite because she says so? And who fucking cares if you lose a 60m race anyway the point is I am quite capable of running a sprint. And for fuck sake what part of I already planned to share my max lifts before January anyway did you miss. Same thing with Krank if he wants to put up his lifts and compare, he is more than welcome but he knows damn well don't nobody train any godamn ohs and he also knows I just had surgery and now wants to have a lift off with me are you kidding?

I just saw this post. Brian, you pathological liar.

You have admitted to having your master bedroom on the main floor because you can’t walk upstairs. You have said you were in line for food /buffet  and your knee slipped out and you fell to the floor. you cannot sprint let alone jog.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 01, 2023, 10:08:19 AM »

The excuses keep piling up.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #222 on: October 01, 2023, 10:14:52 AM »
160 dollars

Haha

And Brian moves the posts

I will pay for you to fly over as you claimed 24november

I will pay for you to go back but you get fuck all else off me other than bring maimed

You have a number to call me

You never have

And you have blocked me on here.

More chance of you fighting Clegg again than of this happening
B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 01, 2023, 10:53:54 AM »

Agreed,

Were you wearing an undershirt as well?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 01, 2023, 10:56:44 AM »
started off two tickets

Now its a 10k vacation?

PS Our home is worth just over an 8th of yours and we can afford a 10k vacation if we like

Where has all your money gone Brian that you are now forced to sell your home to fix a truck?

When you have a oxytocin addition money disappears.

Brian doesn’t have the money to renew his passport