Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10535 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #300 on: December 19, 2023, 12:17:04 PM »
Double post meltdown, lol. Ro, I'm not saying you're a pussy or that you're going to get battered by kids outside Tesco. I'm sure you wouldn't lay down and just take a beating.

I just think you sound very naïve about the reality of going against someone who can fight, when they are determined to hurt you. Cardio in the gym is not the same as cardio in a fight situation where adrenaline is pumping. You can't really replicate that in training. It's why most novice amateurs either freeze up in their first competition or go absolutely mental and windmill like their life depended on it.

These punches have no power. They're telegraphed from a mile away, you're standing straight as an arrow with your chin in the air, and there's no twisting of your hips.

You're a big guy and I'm sure it wouldn't feel nice if you punched someone on the nose, but you against a featherweight amateur boxer or cage fighter (who competes) would be an absolute massacre. You'd end up dressing like Gandhi afterwards, preaching about pacifism and smoking enough DMT to kill an elephant in the hopes of forgetting about what happened.

Great he is working out on a heavy bag. He can only improve. Yes anyone with a little boxing experience can see he's inexperienced and not hitting hard but hell you can only get good by doing it.

If you ever seen me grappling meaning jui jitsu, an experience guy in that martial art would say I stink and I accept that. I'm a weak grappler. I'm sure I could get better with a ton of practice. I gave it six months straight and I still was terrible. Yes I submitted a few upper belts but it was just luck I caught them on a bad day.

No one will ever say I can't hit hard. In the gym I go to they have one heavy bag and for the most part I'm the only one that uses it. I've seen 400lbs plus bench press guys go up to the bag and start hitting it and it's laughable how soft they hit it and how inexperience they are punching. Experience fighters don't throw every punch at the heavy bag with all they got. They pick and choose when to poor it on but anyone with boxing experience can tell when someone is lacking skills.

I also stink at bodybuilding but I keep working out.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #301 on: December 19, 2023, 02:13:26 PM »
A dozen slams as a young adult maybe not pavement but slams to the ground if I get in a fight with someone I am absolutely slamming them. They don't get up if they hit pavement. A buddy of mine got jumped once getting out of the car to buy weed in the ghetto. I got out to rescue him and all I saw were teeth and eyes coming from all directions. Must have been a dozen of them. I slammed 3-4 of them that time it was pavement shit was crazy there were so many our friends still in the car had to practically run them over for us to escape. Slammed a couple but there were just too many.

Oh dear, sounds a touch 'raciss' to me
T