Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10813 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« on: September 22, 2023, 10:53:52 PM »
From what I can tell, this fight took place recently, in Turkey, and was posted online on September 18th [last Monday].

The Belligerents:

Kaan Kazgan, Pro MMA Fighter:
https://instagram.com/kaankazgan

Savaş Cebeci, Influencer & Master Fitness Trainer:
https://instagram.com/realsavascebeci

The pro MMA Fighter competes in the 125-lb weight class.

The big man said in an Instagram post from five weeks ago that he was 118kg [ =260-lb].

Twitter Fight Link:
https://twitter.com/KingKazgan/status/1703816516146192870

Instagram Fight Link:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxVzR1lInXx/

Article about the fight from MMAFighting.com:

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2023/9/22/23885362/missed-fists-bantamweight-martial-artist-batters-and-bloodies-bodybuild

The photo of the big man below is from an Instagram post where he said he weighed 98kg / 216-lb.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2023, 10:55:06 PM »
Brian Shaw [>385-lb] vs. Dustin Poirier [~180-lb] [grappling/wrestling]:

A commentary video on the above exchange, posted yesterday:

It looks like this started it - Bradley Martyn saying he could beat former UFC flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson ["Mighty Mouse"].

Bradley Martyn Gets Humbled by REAL Fighters:

^ That part just after the 4:20 mark where Bradley Martyn seems to be suggesting he can best Brendan Shaub [ ??? ??? ???] was particularly delusional.

Brendan Shaub was a former Top 10 *heavyweight* fighter in the UFC.

I can sort of understand why he would think he could beat the 125-lb and 135-lb guys [Demetrious Johnson & Sean O'Malley], but to think he could beat a UFC heavyweight?  ???

That's very strange to me...unless he's just doing it for the views.

That's cool of Sean O'Malley to acknowledge it would be a scary fight for him to take. No doubt, a 125-lb weight advantage + massive strength advantage would be harder than fighting a normal sized dude...but I would think a UFC champion from any weight class would beat any big strong man.

Exceptions for Brian Shaw and men THAT big and strong, versus fighters that are 155-lb or lighter. But that's the extreme example of size and strength.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2023, 11:10:26 PM »
What this does is make every featherweight boy think he can take down a man with muscles.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2023, 12:11:25 AM »
What this does is make every featherweight boy think he can take down a man with muscles.

They can. If the 'man with muscles' doesn't train and the featherweight does. Bodybuilders are so bloody insecure. The reason most of them started pumping their asses full of shit is because they were terrified of getting into fights, so they tried to make themselves look more intimidating, lol. The example Matt just posted is pretty much how all of the fights would go between a fighter and an untrained bodybuilder.

Take you on the bag, for example, Ro. And may I say, that this is not intended to slag you off; I think you're a good example of someone who doesn't pursue bodybuilding out of ego and insecurity. You're obviously doing bag-work for cardio and not a boxer; however, there's zero power. It's all arm punching with no use of the legs or hips. It's not going to hurt anyone. What are you going to do against a featherweight fighter? Bench press him? If you're lucky enough to grab hold of him before he puts your lights out, you're still top heavy and will end up on the ground. You'll gas before he does, and probably end up getting bitten and gouged to death.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2023, 12:19:49 AM »
Only a highly trained one.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2023, 12:22:14 AM »
They can. If the 'man with muscles' doesn't train and the featherweight does. Bodybuilders are so bloody insecure. The reason most of them started pumping their asses full of shit is because they were terrified of getting into fights, so they tried to make themselves look more intimidating, lol. The example Matt just posted is pretty much how all of the fights would go between a fighter and an untrained bodybuilder.

Take you on the bag, for example, Ro. And may I say, that this is not intended to slag you off; I think you're a good example of someone who doesn't pursue bodybuilding out of ego and insecurity. You're obviously doing bag-work for cardio and not a boxer; however, there's zero power. It's all arm punching with no use of the legs or hips. It's not going to hurt anyone. What are you going to do against a featherweight fighter? Bench press him? If you're lucky enough to grab hold of him before he puts your lights out, you're still top heavy and will end up on the ground. You'll gas before he does, and probably end up getting bitten and gouged to death.
maybe if the big guy had bitten the little guys cock when he had it in his face things may have gone differently

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2023, 12:27:33 AM »
Every weekend in the UK you'll see skinny teenagers beating the living shit out of large, grown men. Why? Because they're full of hormones, determined to establish some sort of street cred, and very violent. Most people have absolutely no idea how to handle that sudden explosion of violence when it's directed at them. The bodybuilder will be like everyone else. On the ground, curled up in a ball and getting booted while he screams out "Help! Help!", lol.

Two equally skilled men, both game, both sober, and one guy is much bigger, yes, the big guy wins.

maybe if the big guy had bitten the little guys cock when he had it in his face things may have gone differently

All's fair in love and war.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2023, 12:34:31 AM »

Such funking bullshit...zero power, no cardio? Blah blah! If your criticism was valid I would take it. I know how to use my body and hips and I do lots of cardio both low and high intensity.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2023, 12:50:23 AM »
Every weekend in the UK you'll see skinny teenagers beating the living shit out of large, grown men. Why? Because they're full of hormones, determined to establish some sort of street cred, and very violent. Most people have absolutely no idea how to handle that sudden explosion of violence when it's directed at them. The bodybuilder will be like everyone else. On the ground, curled up in a ball and getting booted while he screams out "Help! Help!", lol.

Two equally skilled men, both game, both sober, and one guy is much bigger, yes, the big guy wins.

All's fair in love and war.

That is the pity of those large grown men. I can handle myself if attacked and have no shortage of rage, speed or power. As I developed my body and strength in school I had to deal with assholes who wanted to see if the big guy could fight. I have also fended off a group of teens, as a teen, on the street. I scared them with my intensity. I dont like to talk like this, I dont like to fight, I am sick of duality, but my dignity responds and stays upright.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2023, 01:08:14 AM »
That is the pity of those large grown men. I can handle myself if attacked and have no shortage of rage, speed or power.

Double post meltdown, lol. Ro, I'm not saying you're a pussy or that you're going to get battered by kids outside Tesco. I'm sure you wouldn't lay down and just take a beating.

I just think you sound very naïve about the reality of going against someone who can fight, when they are determined to hurt you. Cardio in the gym is not the same as cardio in a fight situation where adrenaline is pumping. You can't really replicate that in training. It's why most novice amateurs either freeze up in their first competition or go absolutely mental and windmill like their life depended on it.

These punches have no power. They're telegraphed from a mile away, you're standing straight as an arrow with your chin in the air, and there's no twisting of your hips.

You're a big guy and I'm sure it wouldn't feel nice if you punched someone on the nose, but you against a featherweight amateur boxer or cage fighter (who competes) would be an absolute massacre. You'd end up dressing like Gandhi afterwards, preaching about pacifism and smoking enough DMT to kill an elephant in the hopes of forgetting about what happened.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2023, 01:10:27 AM »
"Those punches have no power" it is simply not true. You can think what you want, I am not melting down, but I am not going down easily either. If I was going up against a trained fighter I would train properly myself for it.

And you don't twist your hips excessively unless throwing a hook. I do study some boxing techniques from professionals like Tony Jefferies.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2023, 01:11:22 AM »
I love how people think fighting fair is honourable
If someone attacked me I would pull hair, gouge, bite and stomp the fuck out of them if I got the upper hand

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2023, 01:11:49 AM »
I dont like to talk like this, I dont like to fight, I am sick of duality, but my dignity responds and stays upright.

I know, I agree. I worded the above response partly just to provoke a funny reaction, but I do think a lot of muscly guys really are dangerously deluded.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2023, 01:39:17 AM »
Well it truly is pathetic to be big and strong and not know how to fight to some degree.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2023, 01:44:28 AM »
Well it truly is pathetic to be big and strong and not know how to fight to some degree.

I agree with this.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2023, 03:32:14 AM »

Manlet ego.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2023, 03:42:11 AM »
Manlet ego.

Yes, but the "big guy" in the video was pathetic, he did not move his feet back when the lighter dude went in for the grapple, he did not throw a single punch or try to use his strength to get off the ground. His initial confidence was pure delusion.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2023, 04:20:24 AM »

What about rag dolling a prime Mike Tyson ?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2023, 04:22:38 AM »
Huge Russian Powerlifter killed by Spinning Kick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html

Weight/Heightdisparity

Look how he towers over him on the right

Drachev was reportedly 6″4 and 265 lbs. at the time of his death.

Q

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2023, 04:32:03 AM »
What about rag dolling a prime Mike Tyson ?

Even Mike Tyson today would not let himself be rag dolled like that "trainer".

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2023, 04:54:00 AM »
From what I can tell, this fight took place recently, in Turkey, and was posted online on September 18th [last Monday].

Twitter Fight Link:
https://twitter.com/KingKazgan/status/1703816516146192870

Instagram Fight Link:
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CxVzR1lInXx/

Article about the fight from MMAFighting.com:

https://www.mmafighting.com/platform/amp/2023/9/22/23885362/missed-fists-bantamweight-martial-artist-batters-and-bloodies-bodybuild

The photo of the big man below is from an Instagram post where he said he weighed 98kg / 216-lb.

At least they followed the Getsberry rules and took the fight from concrete to a grassy surface.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2023, 05:05:25 AM »
Huge Russian Powerlifter killed by Spinning Kick

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6519307/MMA-fighter-jailed-18-years-killing-weightlifter-bare-knuckle-brawl.html

Weight/Heightdisparity

Look how he towers over him on the right

Drachev was reportedly 6″4 and 265 lbs. at the time of his death.

Great example of why its not worth it to fight someone

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2023, 05:20:55 AM »
Such funking bullshit...zero power, no cardio? Blah blah! If your criticism was valid I would take it. I know how to use my body and hips and I do lots of cardio both low and high intensity.

You'd get knocked out quick because you drop your hands.

You are wide open.

Watch a vid of yourself.

It's a bad habit from hitting a heavy bag with no opponent.

Work on keeping your guard up.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2023, 05:22:57 AM »
I love how people think fighting fair is honourable
If someone attacked me I would pull hair, gouge, bite and stomp the fuck out of them if I got the upper hand

Jesus said "turn the other cheek".

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2023, 05:27:39 AM »
You'd get knocked out quick because you drop your hands.

Watch a vid of yourself.

Work on keeping your guard up.

Just because a punch lands it does not mean it is going to knock me out, or down. There are other ways to avoid hits besides keeping a high guard all the time which fatigues the shoulders.