Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10805 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #25 on: September 23, 2023, 05:31:14 AM »
What bs
Everyone knows that a top 5 Mr Olympia competitor destroy s a top 5 ufc heavyweight

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #26 on: September 23, 2023, 05:35:38 AM »
Just because a punch lands it does not mean it is going to knock me out, or down. There are other ways to avoid hits besides keeping a high guard all the time which fatigues the shoulders.

Just giving some advices to help you, bro.

A moderately skilled puncher will clock you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #27 on: September 23, 2023, 05:52:41 AM »
Just giving some advices to help you, bro.

A moderately skilled puncher will clock you.

Thanks, but I might clock him too.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #28 on: September 23, 2023, 06:50:01 AM »
Put me in an alley with the fighter and the bodybuilders and I shall beat the bodybuilder with the fighter then beat the fighter. Notice I did not say ring.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2023, 07:05:03 AM »
Put me in an alley with the fighter and the bodybuilders and I shall beat the bodybuilder with the fighter then beat the fighter. Notice I did not say ring.

And whilst Rob is doing this, i will be in Robs bushes
Q

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2023, 07:05:39 AM »
They can. If the 'man with muscles' doesn't train and the featherweight does. Bodybuilders are so bloody insecure. The reason most of them started pumping their asses full of shit is because they were terrified of getting into fights, so they tried to make themselves look more intimidating, lol. The example Matt just posted is pretty much how all of the fights would go between a fighter and an untrained bodybuilder.

Take you on the bag, for example, Ro. And may I say, that this is not intended to slag you off; I think you're a good example of someone who doesn't pursue bodybuilding out of ego and insecurity. You're obviously doing bag-work for cardio and not a boxer; however, there's zero power. It's all arm punching with no use of the legs or hips. It's not going to hurt anyone. What are you going to do against a featherweight fighter? Bench press him? If you're lucky enough to grab hold of him before he puts your lights out, you're still top heavy and will end up on the ground. You'll gas before he does, and probably end up getting bitten and gouged to death.

Good post !
BigRo has a big body & small pea brain.
Delusions of grandeur & you´re correct he´s no clue about fighting or how to Box

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2023, 07:06:47 AM »

you have training in boxing  - wrestling ?
K

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2023, 07:07:51 AM »
Yeah OK Robocop  just fuck off will ya

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2023, 07:13:00 AM »
you have training in boxing  - wrestling ?

Biggest Triceps on Getbig
Q

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2023, 07:16:28 AM »
Biggest Triceps on Getbig
and i have a big fat cock

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2023, 07:21:16 AM »
Is there truly a debate about this?

A skilled fighter will most certainly defeat a bodybuilder who is not trained in any form of combat. Size means nothing and moreover becomes a major deterrent when you consider the amount of fatigue that will set in for a big bodybuilder.

Yes, there is such a thing as a puncher's chance, but the guy throwing the punch also has to know to to actually throw (build momentum, use hips, proper timing and how to simply angle your fists) the punch and hope that it lands in the right spot (not every punch landed on the face results with a knockout, hit a guy square on the forehead or top of skull and you'll likely fracture your hand if not wrapped).

I used to like boxing a lot and then a few years ago after a few concussions I realized it's a young man's sport. Now, I enjoy riding my bike and will sometimes do some Jiujitsu but rarely do I ever go to an actual academy to train or spar. Once you cross the age of 40, recovery from an injury takes a while. Once you cross the age of 50, you might recover from an injury, but could have long lasting effects to your range of motion that gets coupled with arthritic pain. Once you cross the age of 60, you might not fully recover from an injury. Once you cross the age of 70, you might die from a simple injury. Fuck that.

"1"

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2023, 07:41:46 AM »
That is the pity of those large grown men. I can handle myself if attacked and have no shortage of rage, speed or power. As I developed my body and strength in school I had to deal with assholes who wanted to see if the big guy could fight. I have also fended off a group of teens, as a teen, on the street. I scared them with my intensity. I dont like to talk like this, I dont like to fight, I am sick of duality, but my dignity responds and stays upright.
Dude..you talk such shite  ::)

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2023, 07:48:47 AM »
Double post meltdown, lol. Ro, I'm not saying you're a pussy or that you're going to get battered by kids outside Tesco. I'm sure you wouldn't lay down and just take a beating.

I just think you sound very naïve about the reality of going against someone who can fight, when they are determined to hurt you. Cardio in the gym is not the same as cardio in a fight situation where adrenaline is pumping. You can't really replicate that in training. It's why most novice amateurs either freeze up in their first competition or go absolutely mental and windmill like their life depended on it.

These punches have no power. They're telegraphed from a mile away, you're standing straight as an arrow with your chin in the air, and there's no twisting of your hips.

You're a big guy and I'm sure it wouldn't feel nice if you punched someone on the nose, but you against a featherweight amateur boxer or cage fighter (who competes) would be an absolute massacre. You'd end up dressing like Gandhi afterwards, preaching about pacifism and smoking enough DMT to kill an elephant in the hopes of forgetting about what happened.

Check out this Dude... BigRo has not this power ....honestly the fact he´s still discussing it is so funny.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2023, 08:05:34 AM »

Brian Wood Hankins would ragdoll you, suck your cock, take 5 selfies, and down a couple pieces of French toast before you would even get a single punch off.

Come on Rob, there are highly trained killers on this board who are waiting at home in their wife’s underwear for the next terrorist invasion.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2023, 08:06:10 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2023, 08:14:02 AM »
Yes, but the "big guy" in the video was pathetic, he did not move his feet back when the lighter dude went in for the grapple, he did not throw a single punch or try to use his strength to get off the ground. His initial confidence was pure delusion.

Could be that he's naturally a dummy or thinks he doesn't have to do anything to win.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2023, 08:18:28 AM »
Check out this Dude... BigRo has not this power ....honestly the fact he´s still discussing it is so funny.

Exactly, lol. One of those on his chin and he'd be on his back, gazing at the stars like he'd overdosed on magic mushrooms.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2023, 08:22:07 AM »
Exactly, lol. One of those on his chin and he'd be on his back, gazing at the stars like he'd overdosed on magic mushrooms.

Nope.

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2023, 08:24:57 AM »
everyone has a punchers chance.
Except bigro

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2023, 08:34:01 AM »
everyone has a punchers chance.
Except bigro

And who the fuck are you? Do you think I will let the opinions on getbig crush my confidence if it ever came that I had to defend myself, a loved one, or someone in need?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2023, 08:52:26 AM »
Such funking bullshit...zero power, no cardio? Blah blah! If your criticism was valid I would take it. I know how to use my body and hips and I do lots of cardio both low and high intensity.
Post that boxing video again, I forgot what your technique looked like.

Here it is....

Double post meltdown, lol. Ro, I'm not saying you're a pussy or that you're going to get battered by kids outside Tesco. I'm sure you wouldn't lay down and just take a beating.

I just think you sound very naïve about the reality of going against someone who can fight, when they are determined to hurt you. Cardio in the gym is not the same as cardio in a fight situation where adrenaline is pumping. You can't really replicate that in training. It's why most novice amateurs either freeze up in their first competition or go absolutely mental and windmill like their life depended on it.

These punches have no power. They're telegraphed from a mile away, you're standing straight as an arrow with your chin in the air, and there's no twisting of your hips.

You're a big guy and I'm sure it wouldn't feel nice if you punched someone on the nose, but you against a featherweight amateur boxer or cage fighter (who competes) would be an absolute massacre. You'd end up dressing like Gandhi afterwards, preaching about pacifism and smoking enough DMT to kill an elephant in the hopes of forgetting about what happened.
So absolutely nothing wrong with hitting the bag for some cardio. Against someone that trains boxing, even just a little bit, BigRo is going to have trouble. From a boxing aspect, Spunker is right. BigRo, just enjoy your cardio and realize your side is a detriment to your boxing skill.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2023, 08:59:33 AM »
And who the fuck are you? Do you think I will let the opinions on getbig crush my confidence if it ever came that I had to defend myself, a loved one, or someone in need?
Did this thread turn into a life or death self defense situation? I thought we were still talking about a boxing match. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #47 on: September 23, 2023, 09:10:05 AM »
Did this thread turn into a life or death self defense situation? I thought we were still talking about a boxing match. ;D

I was talking about the circumstances where a violent response would be acceptable to me. So you reposted my video, I have basic skill, I can punch hard, use my body, throw combinations, I have a good jab and sturdy feet, I can briskly climb steep mountains at a lean 114kg and immerse in icy waters feeling the breath of the Universe flow through me. What is so worthy of being attacked for simply and humbly stating what I consider to be the truth when lumped in to to "all bodybuilders are useless fighters" box am I just supposed to say "yes, yes my Lords, let me oil up and flex for you"?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 23, 2023, 09:16:09 AM »
I was talking about the circumstances where a violent response would be acceptable to me. So you reposted my video, I have basic skill, I can punch hard, use my body, throw combinations, I have a good jab and sturdy feet, I can briskly climb steep mountains at a lean 114kg and immerse in icy waters feeling the breath of the Universe flow through me. What is so worthy of being attacked for simply and humbly stating what I consider to be the truth when lumped in to to "all bodybuilders are useless fighters" box am I just supposed to say "yes, yes my Lords, let me oil up and flex for you"?
Have you ever sparred? The best way to really test yourself is to step in the ring and spar with someone that you would consider at least your equal or better than you. I'm not going to bash you, I think you're a decent fella, so test yourself and see what "box" you really fit into.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #49 on: September 23, 2023, 09:23:39 AM »
Have you ever sparred? The best way to really test yourself is to step in the ring and spar with someone that you would consider at least your equal or better than you. I'm not going to bash you, I think you're a decent fella, so test yourself and see what "box" you really fit into.

At the boxing club as part of training yes, but not inside the ring. It is tempting but going on that journey means focusing on loose shoulders and such, not being as densely muscled as possible. Maybe after I move on from bodybuilding competitions.