Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10130 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2023, 02:48:15 PM »
Watching a few of the fight training videos with Bradley Martyn, it's clear he has never had fight training. It's actually impressive in a way because the result he gets is purely from size and strength.

But it makes me wonder why he's so confident. I guess it also answers that question, lol. He's so confident precisely  because he has no fight training.

Unless it's all just marketing?

I must say the most annoying part was when he seemed to be suggesting he could beat Brendan Schaub in a street fight?  ??? Schaub is a former Top 10 UFC heavyweight. He's 6'4! Not a manlet flyweight!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2023, 02:51:51 PM »
You guys act like a 250lbs man has to stand there and box with a smaller faster trained boxer or striker. He doesn't he can just tackle them or pick them up and hit them with the great equalizer the Earth. Go ahead pull some BJJ guard shit on a larger man on concrete you will get power bombed to death. Now can a smaller trained fighter beat a larger opponent sure they can but should we just assume they will because they trained fuck no.

this from the man who could ragdoll mike tyson but not jamie clegg

bullshit brian has never won an adult fight in his life.
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2023, 02:52:30 PM »
Watching a few of the fight training videos with Bradley Martyn, it's clear he has never had fight training. It's actually impressive in a way because the result he gets is purely from size and strength.

But it makes me wonder why he's so confident. I guess it also answers that question, lol. He's so confident precisely  because he has no fight training.

Unless it's all just marketing?

I must say the most annoying part was when he seemed to be suggesting he could beat Brendan Schaub in a street fight?  ??? Schaub is a former Top 10 UFC heavyweight. He's 6'4! Not a manlet flyweight!

Imagine if you directed all that thought process into something worthwhile...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2023, 02:53:19 PM »
this from the man who could ragdoll mike tyson but not jamie clegg

bullshit brian has never won an adult fight in his life.

Clegg had a takedown defense , Mike Tyson hasnt....

You have to think like Brian... ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2023, 02:58:49 PM »
500?...... 500 fights?...that was the number i figured when i was kid... 500 street fights and you con consider yourself a legitimate tough guy.. so i got started................. .... lol great movie scene
I love that scene too!  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2023, 03:00:35 PM »
Fought his way through numerous public school districts and exclusive prep academies, then defeated Mexicans, gangbangers, petty criminals, enemies of NATO, and serial killers.
;D

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2023, 03:03:20 PM »
Clegg had a takedown defense , Mike Tyson hasnt....

You have to think like Brian... ;D

its great how he overlooks stuff like

youngest heavyweight champion
battered mitch green on a street fight
vicious ko power
horrificly violent upbringing
routineley kncked men out upwards of 250 lbs

in place of

had a few years in private school arse sniffing class as his day paid for easy win categories so brian could be good at something.
had 3 low level local amateru cage fights and got beat in them all

he never did mention his length of time or belt at BJJ did he?

add in his medical ailments and the fact he can barely walk and you've got quite the fighting machine
B

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2023, 04:45:22 PM »
500?...... 500 fights?...that was the number i figured when i was kid... 500 street fights and you con consider yourself a legitimate tough guy.. so i got started................. .... lol great movie scene

Knock around guys,One of the best movies ever. I used to watch it and say I need to make it to 500 because of this movie. I’d say I’m prob legit halfway there. So I will keep trying so I can die and say 500.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2023, 05:31:57 PM »
Obviously things changed as I got older but I absolutely fought multiple kids a day for years in school yeah just kids and school fights but I absolutely fought with someone everyday until at least 8th grade. By high school freshman and sophomore year it slowed down but it still was not infrequent junior senior year no not much as I was known to be a kid who liked to fight and was a state champion wrestler but I still wasn't that big and dudes did want to test things. Now I am grown and no one ever tries to fight me in real life as I am built like an Ogre in real life. But 500 is nothing if you want to include school yard fights hell we used to fight at boyscouts meetings  and at camp hell I have gotten in fights in church. Again not as a grown up but as a kid fuck yes fought everyone everywhere everydamn day

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »
Obviously things changed as I got older but I absolutely fought multiple kids a day for years in school yeah just kids and school fights but I absolutely fought with someone everyday until at least 8th grade. By high school freshman and sophomore year it slowed down but it still was not infrequent junior senior year no not much as I was known to be a kid who liked to fight and was a state champion wrestler but I still wasn't that big and dudes did want to test things. Now I am grown and no one ever tries to fight me in real life as I am built like an Ogre in real life. But 500 is nothing if you want to include school yard fights hell we used to fight at boyscouts meetings  and at camp hell I have gotten in fights in church. Again not as a grown up but as a kid fuck yes fought everyone everywhere everydamn day

Brian, when you were fighting people everyday, did they give you breaks between kids?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2023, 05:48:56 PM »
Brian, when you were fighting people everyday, did they give you breaks between kids?

They rang the school bell between kids.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2023, 05:49:34 PM »
You guys act like a 250lbs man has to stand there and box with a smaller faster trained boxer or striker. He doesn't he can just tackle them or pick them up and hit them with the great equalizer the Earth. Go ahead pull some BJJ guard shit on a larger man on concrete you will get power bombed to death. Now can a smaller trained fighter beat a larger opponent sure they can but should we just assume they will because they trained fuck no.
You should never give fighting advice or lifting advice or life advice.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2023, 05:56:53 PM »

hahahaahahaha this bullshit again

how did the ogre do in MMA?

0-3
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2023, 06:00:29 PM »
Brian

in actual schools here is how it is

at the start of the year there will be a few figts until the dominant male is established. he will get challenged from time to time but not often because he can do the job

nobody in anyschool anywhere ever had multiple fights with multiple kids every day. simply didn't happen. but if you give us the year you were at your schools we can soon find out. but you won't. becuase nobody will know who brian hankins was.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2023, 06:04:05 PM »
Brian

in actual schools here is how it is

at the start of the year there will be a few figts until the dominant male is established. he will get challenged from time to time but not often because he can do the job

nobody in anyschool anywhere ever had multiple fights with multiple kids every day. simply didn't happen. but if you give us the year you were at your schools we can soon find out. but you won't. becuase nobody will know who brian hankins was.

I don't know what to tell you bro I literally fought like 20 kids every fucking recess

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2023, 06:32:46 PM »
I don't know what to tell you bro I literally fought like 20 kids every fucking recess

Interesting, recess is 10-15 minutes.

So you fought 1-2 kids every minute.

I’m guessing you started out at a blistering pace of 2-3 kids per minute. Obviously, as recess drew to an end fatigue set in and your paced slowed down to 1 kid a minute

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2023, 06:45:08 PM »

i believe it hankins... we know what kind of kids get bullied on the playground year after year, all thru school.... theyre called pussies... you dont see the ass kickers fighting like that do ya hankins... you were an easy target, just like you are here bruh... and was probably all your fault too lol.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2023, 06:52:30 PM »
Brian, can you brother validate any of these stories?

poonhead

• Getbig II

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2023, 01:10:20 AM »
We need new Getbig contests to validate claims.

I'd say 405 deadlift / 315 bench [for max reps in five minutes] + max strict curl.

We could throw in a max cardio event, or do another Mr. Getbig [this one wouldn't be for me, obviously], just to settle some of these claims.

I think it would be cool, and it would give me something to train for since the fake pandemic messed up the local contest scene around here.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2023, 03:33:42 AM »

You would have been expelled from the school after the first recess.

You seriously expect people to believe the teachers and head master allowed this to happen every day unpunished....

Think about what you write you fucking idiot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2023, 03:35:14 AM »
Brian in school....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2023, 04:20:23 AM »
Bhanky fought 20 kids in school recess everyday in the video game "Mortal Combat".

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2023, 05:00:03 AM »

So boys and girls beat the living fuck out of you....EVERY day. 

Your stories get worse and worse.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2023, 05:03:53 AM »
Brian in school....

This is a recreation of the "20 kids per recess" fighting Brian did