Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10532 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #125 on: September 27, 2023, 07:35:18 AM »
so your anytime anyplace anything offer is now

she has to show up at yours

hahaha you fucking bluffer

now the schools- in your own time billy bullshit

Wtf do you want me to do go film myself running 60m? I told you the high schools I went to months ago by all means go harass my classmates from 30 years ago and see if they will verify I got in a fight during lunch period in 6th grade fucking moron.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #126 on: September 27, 2023, 07:43:14 AM »
brian

schools please
year attended
expelled or left

I am not harassing anyone I am just going to prove or disprove your tale.

you won't give me the information

if I ever see you call me a moron. I will kick your fucking legs from under you and cripple you you fake bullshitting wife beating shit father of an excuse for a wank. Please let the abdominal pain be sepsis.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2023, 07:44:33 AM »
Wtf do you want me to do go film myself running 60m? I told you the high schools I went to months ago by all means go harass my classmates from 30 years ago and see if they will verify I got in a fight during lunch period in 6th grade fucking moron.

brian you calimed to have multiple fights in every break for a period of years and never got beat

people will remember this or will laugh at it

we both know which it will be
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2023, 07:48:29 AM »
brian

schools please
year attended
expelled or left

I am not harassing anyone I am just going to prove or disprove your tale.

you won't give me the information

if I ever see you call me a moron. I will kick your fucking legs from under you and cripple you you fake bullshitting wife beating shit father of an excuse for a wank. Please let the abdominal pain be sepsis.

I gave you the info months ago and I would have beaten you half to death months ago if we ever met

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2023, 07:51:46 AM »
brian you calimed to have multiple fights in every break for a period of years and never got beat

people will remember this or will laugh at it

we both know which it will be

I never said I never got beat there is no winning or losing when you are fighting everyone there is only fighting. If you could actually contact my classmates and kids ahead of me in school they would all remember fighting me themselves. I don’t know a person from childhood I didn’t fight at one point or another

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2023, 07:53:00 AM »
Distraction from what? I have never tried an overhead squat in my life I am not going to try 2 weeks into hernia surgery rehab. And Jane never even made a challenge she just said she squats 225 and therefore I should squat 450lbs or she is stronger which is just nonsensical

You said you could beat me in ANY lift.  You challenge people to strict curl every day.  You now cry and whine about post hernia rehab...yet you are lifting daily.   Your semantics and bullshit is at an all time high.

Fuck off with your nonsense.  You have never beaten ANYONE up....you have been on drugs for 20+ years because you are a weak minded fuck

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2023, 07:54:32 AM »
I never said I never got beat there is no winning or losing when you are fighting everyone there is only fighting. If you could actually contact my classmates and kids ahead of me in school they would all remember fighting me themselves. I don’t know a person from childhood I didn’t fight at one point or another

So again, EVERYONE = boys and girls.

Wow....just wow.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2023, 07:56:11 AM »
You said you could beat me in ANY lift.  You challenge people to strict curl every day.  You now cry and whine about post hernia rehab...yet you are lifting daily.   Your semantics and bullshit is at an all time high.

Fuck off with your nonsense.  You have never beaten ANYONE up....you have been on drugs for 20+ years because you are a weak minded fuck

I don’t consider the OHS a legitimate lif talk about a gimmick it’s just a balancing act. I am lifting light weights right now as I am coming back from a hernia surgery. I am using about half the weight I normally use on everything

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2023, 08:12:10 AM »

Brian, to your best recollection how many kids did you fight in one 15 min recess session?

Also, why didn’t you have any prison fights ?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2023, 08:21:51 AM »
I went to 3 schools in one year on multiple occasions. I would like to tell you I made friends and we all sat around singing cumbaya but that is not the childhood home remember. Even when I started wrestling I would have to wrestle the entire team everyday. I had to be the best because they were trying to make me quit. At practice at camp fuck I got kicked out of USA wrestling for fighting in the summer. I used to get jumped by multiple kids daily. I do not remember a time people were not fucking with me and I wasn’t fighting. Camps, school buses,  movie theaters, sport teams, even my godamn coysins were always fighting with me. But again I was never the bully I have never been the villian I just do t take kindly to disrespect.

Bullshit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2023, 08:31:52 AM »
I don’t consider the OHS a legitimate lif talk about a gimmick it’s just a balancing act. I am lifting light weights right now as I am coming back from a hernia surgery. I am using about half the weight I normally use on everything

You said ANY lift.   I own the fuck out of you!!!!!!

Funny thing...ALL weightlifters do it....yeah, real gimmick lift.

Admit you can't do it.....easiest thing you can do.   Cry baby...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2023, 09:37:36 AM »

Nope, they will tell us what Clegg told us that you were a pussy.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2023, 09:55:34 AM »
Bhanky: "Anytime, anyplace, except days that end in Y".

::)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2023, 10:00:54 AM »

I never said any lift and the squat is a lift the overhead press is a lift squatting while holding a barbell over your head is a balancing act. Why not bench or squat or curl you know shit everyone does and understands why do we have to compete at one legged squats on a balance ball while juggling? I don't have any idea how to juggle you know damn well it took time to even learn how to do that balancing act the weight isn't the issue it's only 155lbs. And again are you fucking kidding me what part of I had a hernia surgery 8 weeks ago are you missing? I am using baby weights on everything and my godamn abdomen still feels weird I am not fucking trying some stupid shit now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2023, 10:02:01 AM »
Brian, to your best recollection how many kids did you fight in one 15 min recess session?

Also, why didn’t you have any prison fights ?

Never been to prison did fight 3 guys in jail once absolutely annihilated them

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2023, 10:02:39 AM »
Nope, they will tell us what Clegg told us that you were a pussy.

I beat the shit out of that dude there is a reason he won't share the video

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2023, 10:36:11 AM »
Brian you said you never lost a fight in school

Never

You can't keep up with your own lies

You said to krank put up a lift any lift I will match it

He did

You couldn't

As for beating me Brian one leg kick is all it takes for anyone to put you in a chair for life

I've done enough muay Thai to break your femur with a low kick

You'd try and sniffy arsehole you big queen
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2023, 10:46:21 AM »
I beat the shit out of that dude there is a reason he won't share the video

you lost Brian, quit in fact, too much of a pussy to go out on your shield

Fucking loser...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2023, 10:48:18 AM »
I went to 3 schools in one year on multiple occasions. I would like to tell you I made friends and we all sat around singing cumbaya but that is not the childhood home remember. Even when I started wrestling I would have to wrestle the entire team everyday. I had to be the best because they were trying to make me quit. At practice at camp fuck I got kicked out of USA wrestling for fighting in the summer. I used to get jumped by multiple kids daily. I do not remember a time people were not fucking with me and I wasn’t fighting. Camps, school buses,  movie theaters, sport teams, even my godamn coysins were always fighting with me. But again I was never the bully I have never been the villian I just do t take kindly to disrespect.

I bet you were a bottom....

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2023, 10:49:45 AM »
He fought his coysins

And mensa wept
B

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2023, 10:51:37 AM »
I went to 3 schools in one year on multiple occasions. I would like to tell you I made friends and we all sat around singing cumbaya but that is not the childhood home remember. Even when I started wrestling I would have to wrestle the entire team everyday. I had to be the best because they were trying to make me quit. At practice at camp fuck I got kicked out of USA wrestling for fighting in the summer. I used to get jumped by multiple kids daily. I do not remember a time people were not fucking with me and I wasn’t fighting. Camps, school buses,  movie theaters, sport teams, even my godamn coysins were always fighting with me. But again I was never the bully I have never been the villian

Im convinced Joon is writing these responses.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2023, 10:51:52 AM »
Bhanky,
Why did the other kids in school hate you so much?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2023, 10:53:12 AM »
Brian you said you never lost a fight in school

Never

You can't keep up with your own lies

You said to krank put up a lift any lift I will match it

He did

You couldn't

As for beating me Brian one leg kick is all it takes for anyone to put you in a chair for life

I've done enough muay Thai to break your femur with a low kick

You'd try and sniffy arsehole you big queen

To be honest my legs are doing surprisingly well I do think my current leg training routine is the correct volume and frequency and its working I can't wait to increase the weight

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2023, 10:53:20 AM »
Bhanky,
Why did the other kids in school hate you so much?
they knew him

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2023, 11:26:00 AM »
To be honest my legs are doing surprisingly well I do think my current leg training routine is the correct volume and frequency and its working I can't wait to increase the weight

classic brian deflection post
B