Author Topic: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.  (Read 10353 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Street Fight: 125-lb MMA Fighter vs. 260-lb Bodybuilder/Trainer.
« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2023, 05:36:55 AM »
You would have been expelled from the school after the first recess.

You seriously expect people to believe the teachers and head master allowed this to happen every day unpunished....

Think about what you write you fucking idiot

Things were different back then no one cared. I wasn't getting beat up. I wasn't going to the teachers. But yeah until high school I was fighting everyday. It used to be kids in my grade when I was younger then it became the older kids. Then when there were no older kids left the fighting stopped. I was expelled a few times from several different schools but for the most part no one noticed or cared. I went to 5 high schools and 4 different middle schools I was the new kid a few times.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2023, 05:45:37 AM »
Holy shit, Allah have mercy. Get a load of this cunt trying to count little roll arounds he had when he was a child as actual fights lololol. This peen-arse has never been in an actual street fight in his life. The fact that he won't shut up about picking people up and body slamming them is proof enough, lol. Next he will be telling us about the time he tagged in Emily and she ran over and hit the guy with a steel chair while Brian caught his breath and arranged an MRI for his shoulder.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2023, 05:51:49 AM »
Things were different back then no one cared. I wasn't getting beat up. I wasn't going to the teachers. But yeah until high school I was fighting everyday. It used to be kids in my grade when I was younger then it became the older kids. Then when there were no older kids left the fighting stopped. I was expelled a few times from several different schools but for the most part no one noticed or cared. I went to 5 high schools and 4 different middle schools I was the new kid a few times.

Brian so the private schools you went to displayed neglect of care for their kids. They will be glad to hear this as it opens them up to all sorts of lawsuits.

Bad liar

I believe oyu have had 3 fights in your life

All in a cage all defeats
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2023, 05:57:42 AM »
Holy shit, Allah have mercy. Get a load of this cunt trying to count little roll arounds he had when he was a child as actual fights lololol. This peen-arse has never been in an actual street fight in his life. The fact that he won't shut up about picking people up and body slamming them is proof enough, lol. Next he will be telling us about the time he tagged in Emily and she ran over and hit the guy with a steel chair while Brian caught his breath and arranged an MRI for his shoulder.

If you don't think you can be slammed you will be slammed. Anyone can take a punch no one can take the pavement.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2023, 06:00:40 AM »
If you don't think you can be slammed you will be slammed. Anyone can take a punch no one can take the pavement.

Habibi, how many adults have you slammed into a pavement? And don't even think about lying to me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2023, 06:03:42 AM »

Brian so the private schools you went to displayed neglect of care for their kids. They will be glad to hear this as it opens them up to all sorts of lawsuits.

Bad liar

I believe oyu have had 3 fights in your life

All in a cage all defeats

I went to multiple private and public schools and again no one gave a fuck what happened with Brian. Shit I fought 3 guys at once on multiple occasions post high school as an adult. But no I don't consider myself a fighter I am a 45 year old yuppie now. I don't need to fight anyone anymore and no one wants to fight me. But when you say I have never been in a fight it's just nonsense.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2023, 06:04:04 AM »
Fights were a rare thing in our school, or in our day. Sure they happened, but no one fought "every day".
20 fights in my entire life, and 15 of those was on the hockey rink during high-school games. (So they dont really count).
Only about 5 in my life off of the ice.
(And it was usually for sticking up for someone else being picked on).
I always did well, but I wasn't a fan... I was more into partying and good times then acting tough, etc...

Little 120 lb. MMA kids today would whip my ass...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2023, 06:05:37 AM »
Habibi, how many adults have you slammed into a pavement? And don't even think about lying to me.

A dozen slams as a young adult maybe not pavement but slams to the ground if I get in a fight with someone I am absolutely slamming them. They don't get up if they hit pavement. A buddy of mine got jumped once getting out of the car to buy weed in the ghetto. I got out to rescue him and all I saw were teeth and eyes coming from all directions. Must have been a dozen of them. I slammed 3-4 of them that time it was pavement shit was crazy there were so many our friends still in the car had to practically run them over for us to escape. Slammed a couple but there were just too many.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2023, 06:12:18 AM »
I went to multiple private and public schools and again no one gave a fuck what happened with Brian. Shit I fought 3 guys at once on multiple occasions post high school as an adult. But no I don't consider myself a fighter I am a 45 year old yuppie now. I don't need to fight anyone anymore and no one wants to fight me. But when you say I have never been in a fight it's just nonsense.

Brian, did you and your brother get into physical fights?

Not, fights about inheritance

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2023, 06:13:26 AM »

dont talk fucking stupid, I was in school back then and earlier than you, any fighting and you were caned , persistant fighting would see you expelled.

The school has a duty of care to the kids you are fighting with.
You were the catalyst the only one who was in all the fights with everyone else

Go fuck youreslf you fucking "Charlie Bubbles"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2023, 06:14:47 AM »
Same buddy picked a fight with a fraternity once and again slammed a few but just too many of them. When fighting escape from a dozen guys or security or the cops is more important then beating one guy up for 20 minutes. Slam him hit him then run before his buddies can jump you fight towards the exit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2023, 06:15:20 AM »
A dozen slams as a young adult maybe not pavement but slams to the ground if I get in a fight with someone I am absolutely slamming them. They don't get up if they hit pavement. A buddy of mine got jumped once getting out of the car to buy weed in the ghetto. I got out to rescue him and all I saw were teeth and eyes coming from all directions. Must have been a dozen of them. I slammed 3-4 of them that time it was pavement shit was crazy there were so many our friends still in the car had to practically run them over for us to escape. Slammed a couple but there were just too many.

Brian jumps the shark

We know hes never had a "buddy"

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2023, 06:19:22 AM »
dont talk fucking stupid, I was in school back then and earlier than you, any fighting and you were caned , persistant fighting would see you expelled.

The school has a duty of care to the kids you are fighting with.
You were the catalyst the only one who was in all the fights with everyone else

Go fuck youreslf you fucking "Charlie Bubbles"

I was fighting bigger older kids what are they going to do go cry to the teacher that the kid half their size 3 grades below them beat the shit out of them with a backpack full of books because they were picking on him? And again what part of I did get expelled many times are you missing.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2023, 06:20:50 AM »
I was fighting bigger older kids what are they going to do go cry to the teacher that the kid half their size 3 grades below them beat the shit out of them with a backpack full of books because they were picking on him? And again what part of I did get expelled many times are you missing.

Stop the bullshit Brian,

Why were older kids trying to fight you?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2023, 06:23:41 AM »

If you had been expelled many times Im sure Daddy wouldnt have left you all that money

Im pretty sure he would have been ashamed of you.

Do you never feel like you let your parents down with all your bad behaviour or do you blame them for the abuse you suffered eating hot dogs and skiing in the alps?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2023, 06:27:49 AM »
If you had been expelled many times Im sure Daddy wouldnt have left you all that money

Im pretty sure he would have been ashamed of you.

Do you never feel like you let your parents down with all your bad behaviour or do you blame them for the abuse you suffered eating hot dogs and skiing in the alps?

I was not misbehaving I was never a bully I was sticking up for myself big difference

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2023, 06:32:45 AM »
I was not misbehaving I was never a bully I was sticking up for myself big difference

Why were they picking on you?

How could you afford to go to private school?
 if you were poor as a kid eating hotdogs for lunch?

Remember that tale you spun? You can’t even keep up with your lies pathological liar

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2023, 06:38:22 AM »

the story changes again

brian give us the year of the schools you went to when you left and if expelled. this can be checked and you can be proven right. or you won't and we can strike it up as yet another brian lie.

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2023, 06:42:23 AM »
and brian

kranks challenge? are you chickening out?

janes challenge? are you chickening out?

Brian is using the fight thing as a distraction folks
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2023, 06:49:14 AM »

the story changes again

brian give us the year of the schools you went to when you left and if expelled. this can be checked and you can be proven right. or you won't and we can strike it up as yet another brian lie.

I went to 3 schools in one year on multiple occasions. I would like to tell you I made friends and we all sat around singing cumbaya but that is not the childhood home remember. Even when I started wrestling I would have to wrestle the entire team everyday. I had to be the best because they were trying to make me quit. At practice at camp fuck I got kicked out of USA wrestling for fighting in the summer. I used to get jumped by multiple kids daily. I do not remember a time people were not fucking with me and I wasn’t fighting. Camps, school buses,  movie theaters, sport teams, even my godamn coysins were always fighting with me. But again I was never the bully I have never been the villian I just do t take kindly to disrespect.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: September 27, 2023, 06:51:09 AM »
and brian

kranks challenge? are you chickening out?

janes challenge? are you chickening out?

Brian is using the fight thing as a distraction folks

Distraction from what? I have never tried an overhead squat in my life I am not going to try 2 weeks into hernia surgery rehab. And Jane never even made a challenge she just said she squats 225 and therefore I should squat 450lbs or she is stronger which is just nonsensical

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #121 on: September 27, 2023, 06:53:49 AM »

::)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: September 27, 2023, 07:11:14 AM »
Distraction from what? I have never tried an overhead squat in my life I am not going to try 2 weeks into hernia surgery rehab. And Jane never even made a challenge she just said she squats 225 and therefore I should squat 450lbs or she is stronger which is just nonsensical

jane challenged you to a run over

60m

100m

don't you recall brian? everyone else does

and according to you you are now 7 weeks into rehab- don't go rewriting

sorry brian but your childhood story is bs

name the schools
name the years
name if expelled or not

I will do the rest

if you don't its because its a lie
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 27, 2023, 07:23:03 AM »

jane challenged you to a run over

60m

100m

don't you recall brian? everyone else does

and according to you you are now 7 weeks into rehab- don't go rewriting

sorry brian but your childhood story is bs

name the schools
name the years
name if expelled or not

I will do the rest

if you don't its because its a lie

Yeah great I have no problem racing Jane I am available anytime she shows up we can race 60m not 100m I agreed to 60m

I am under no obligation to relieve my childhood with you fuck off I don’t care what you believe

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: September 27, 2023, 07:25:00 AM »
so your anytime anyplace anything offer is now

she has to show up at yours

hahaha you fucking bluffer

now the schools- in your own time billy bullshit
B