Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 193107 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #1625 on: October 16, 2023, 06:29:46 AM »
Jane is in London today, I’m guessing it’s close to night time there now.

Hi Marvin !  🙋‍♀️

I am back home now. Yes, I ran 4.33 in running shoes, after track practice. I think I was 18 years old. I have always kept running and sprinting in my training program.

I have heard stories and seen the rare video clips of guys who run 4.2 at the NFL combine, but I’ve never seen one in person.

I’m a little older now, and maybe 3-4 lbs lighter, but no one is getting up off their couch and outrunning me. Hankins is talking out his (bleeding) ass.

Hey fucko. 🙋‍♀️

To the contrary, B. Hank probably can probably outrun you. I know I definitely can.

Out of curiosity:

Walter Sobchak said you would run the 100m for two grand, in a wager with B. Hank. Is that wager on? If so, is it available to other Getbiggers?

Also, given that you are in London, why did you feel the need to post a stock photo? Why couldn't you post a photo that you took of your own?

Did "Princess L" also advise you not to post such photos?

London WAS nice [before mass Muslim immigration displaced ethnic Brits almost completely].

Why not take a nice photo of London to share with the board? Or are you back in Chicago, deadlifting at the female state/national level for your weight class? Or are you back in Phoenix, cycling at near elite speeds over there?

I'm sure I'm not the only Getbiggers who would love to see some photos that you took in London!

Note: see how even the locations he alleges to be in are ridiculous bullshit, made up seemingly to impress people? But only the stupidest. And at this point, on Getbig, probably zero.

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-photo/london-united-kindom-october-25-2018-1264249444

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1626 on: October 16, 2023, 06:55:34 AM »
205lbs this am getting ready for the getbig foot race

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #1627 on: October 16, 2023, 06:59:25 AM »
205lbs this am getting ready for the getbig foot race

You must be inside-out at this point, at that weight... Shredzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Toenail could use some tidying up  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: October 16, 2023, 07:04:25 AM »
You must be inside-out at this point, at that weight... Shredzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
Toenail could use some tidying up  :D

It's a light weight for me just not much appetite too much food kind of bothers the stomach so just eating light and healing up. Could def use a pedicure

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1629 on: October 16, 2023, 07:20:52 AM »
Matt, my wife weighs 114 lbs, so it is realistic.. And yes, she's vertically challenged at 5' 2"...

I was about to say...lol.

I had a girlfriend in 2015 who was 95-lb, but...at 4'11".

I'm still sort of with my ex now, and she is 130-lb which is THIN. Almost to the point where I'd be concerned if she dropped 10-lb. But she is 5'7".

So yes, for 5'2" and under, that would be believable. It would be anything much taller [maybe over 5'3.5"] that I would question being 114-lb or lighter.

However:

Impressive. Very nice.

It's not some insignificant thing for a woman to weigh 114-lb, if she is over 40. I would even say: that doesn't happen by accident at that age.

But I think the main thing I notice about the lies of Walter/Jane is that they are ALL super high level lies.

Notice that joswift could probably claim to be 250-lb based on some of his pictures? But I don't recall him ever doing that. But he looks massive enough that you could believe that. It may just come down to muscle shape in his case. But he did NOT claim a lying weight [that I know of].

Some of the Walter/Jane lies are insulting to read.

I suppose Walter's 315-lb front squat lie was not THAT elite. I've done that before. I'm sure you've gone way over that.

But ALMOST all claims Walter/Jane make are extremely high level. Clearly some border on the preposterous. But it is the COMBINATION of all of them I find to be most absurd.

So Jane is an elite sprinter [Top 200 among White women in history], at the national level or beyond in cycling - good at BOTH sprinting and endurance, which people tend NOT to be - at the state or national level in strength athletics for her weight class, and is at that level of strength presumably at age 40-50, as she "doesn't remember" when she basically obtained nearly the world record female 40-yard dash time, but "thinks she was 18". Memory lapses of that sort, let alone for an achievement that extraordinary, tend to date back TWO decades or more. If she was under 30, she wouldn't forget if she was 18.

A 309x3 deadlift for a 134-lb woman aged 40-50 is quite amazing, isn't it?  ::)

On top or that, she's been in Chicago, Phoenix, and London, all in recent time.

These claims REEK of someone who has achieved NOTHING in their real lives. Walter made a massive list of my claims and called them bullshit:

[1] My lifts [ ??? ??? ??? The videos speak for themselves].
[2] My Army record [this is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD].
[3] Being autistic [ ??? I'm just on the cusp, but WHY would I lie about that?  ??? Why would ANYONE].
[4] My 12s or 12.5s 100m sprint time in 1996 [should be on record at the Lakehead District School Board, and is just a normal Top 10% fastest time for a 14-year-old boy].
[5] He claimed I wore a mask during the fake pandemic, meanwhile, I have all my correspondences with the police.

My university degrees can be verified online. A lot of local press covered my contests + hundreds of spectators + videos.

My suspicion is he has nothing noteworthy to claim. Take your squat for example - that's the type of "big" [Top 0.1%] achievement that I don't think he has any of.

He's literally DOUBTING claims I made with video proof where I'm maybe Top 10%. Maybe Top 5%. Good achievements, but NOTHING anyone should doubt.

He doubts my hardly impressive claims I have video proof for, then posts ridiculous lies with NO proof from his account, and JustPlaneJane's account lies both strongly indicate to me that these are people who don't even train, and so have no idea what even constitutes a realistic lie + just feeling the need to lie that much/big suggests they have no good achievements of their own.

JustPlaneJane even needs to claim to have been to multiple big cities.

IMO, when you have a Top 0.1% lift for years [your squat], you take it for granted. It almost becomes BORING. For someone to desire making such BIG lying claims, I think stems from never having had that feeling personally

The best he can hope for is being recognized anonymously on a message board. That's how I interpret this. Example: I told him my 385x2 squat claim @170 is NOTHING to even bat an eyelid over. Yet he didn't believe me. NEWSFLASH: EVERYONE CAN SEE SOME OF WHAT I'VE DONE IS DECIDELY AVERAGE. I wasn't boasting - I was stating it like I would state my first name. Yet he didn't believe my 385x2 squat claim. In combination with him posting such bullshit, I assume he is extremely weak, and not a high achiever.

Do you have an interpretation, Gym Rat?

40 yrs ago in 1983 when we started dating, she weighed 114 lbs... So she never gained a lb in 40 years and 2 kids...

That is probably very rare though...

That's INCREDIBLE. Wow...

But see...that's the thing: THAT IS RARE.

People lie so much on here, that I think MANY of us [even unintentionally] are confused as to how rare such things are!

A 225-lb bench press would out you in the Top 0.15% to Top 0.6% of strongest people in North America. Yet on Getbig, I often hear people saying that they see people, say, squatting 405 at their gym "all the time".

That's bullshit.

My gym has 250 members. Only one member squats more than I do [405+]. I suspect another also can...but he doesn't squat.

At the Canada Games Complex over here, I only witnessed one person squat over 405 since 2008. That is my city's biggest facility. I saw four people deadlift 495+ other than me. That's over 15 years.

As B. Hank said: no one is joining us on this bench challenge. They will claim it is beneath them. Maybe. But I doubt many bench over 315.

In fact, I think one factor is:
People BELIEVE legendary liars like the former SquadFatter [RIP], and don't post videos THINKING people are so strong. PEOPLE ARE NOT. If you bench 250-lb,  you are nearing the Top 0.1% of strength in North America.

People believe the bullshit, and think they themselves are weak. The data proves otherwise. But lies like those of SquadFatter make people doubt themselves, or even also jump the bandwagon bashing someone for being weak, who is in the Top 0.1% of strength in reality.

Your squat = Top 0.1% in North America!!!

Are you aware of that? Because Getbig would make it seem like your squat is "average" and "happens all the time". That's simply not true.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1630 on: October 16, 2023, 07:24:08 AM »
That's interesting, given that Les Grossman doesn't seem to recall any of this.

Tell me more about Les Grossman's experience playing semi-pro football at the University of Nebraska.

Up all night long ranting and raving on an empty website.

Sleeps all day while someone else pays for and raises his feral kids.

Piece of shit Father of the Year candidate there.

Go try to bench press 225 lbs and impress yourself retard. No one cares about the bullshit you post. You’re not a fly on the windshield of anyone on this site.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1631 on: October 16, 2023, 07:25:38 AM »
10 Sets of 315 x 15 for hex bar deads ands 225 x10 bench felt like zero today.   

Full blast. 

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1632 on: October 16, 2023, 07:32:46 AM »
It's a light weight for me just not much appetite too much food kind of bothers the stomach so just eating light and healing up. Could def use a pedicure

Your physique in this shot is probably Top 1% in North America.

Let's say: Top 5% to be safe.

That means, best physique out of 20 North American people. That is an extremely realistic claim to make. Yet Walter Sobchak is 65 years old with a 315 deadlift and 165 bench press and says you look bad!

Walter Sobchak claims to look better. Yet refuses to post a picture from his convalescence home.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: October 16, 2023, 07:39:52 AM »

That means, best physique out of 20 North American people. That is an extremely realistic claim to make. Yet Walter Sobchak is 65 years old with a 315 deadlift and 165 bench press and says you look bad!

Walter Sobchak claims to look better. Yet refuses to post a picture from his convalescence home.

More bullshit lies. You are unable to tell any semblance of the truth.

I never claimed to look better than hankins in his pageant photos. I skip past them because I’m not interested in his attention whoring in his panties.

More bullshit you made up. More lies because this year’s meltdown and crying are going worse for you than last year’s.

Go get a fucking job you deadbeat and pay the child support you are stealing from your illegitimate feral kids. White trash piece of shit.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1634 on: October 16, 2023, 07:50:08 AM »

Brian looked his best here and probably should have gone into Wrestling (WWE, etc)...
Bring back "The Lumberjacks"...

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: October 16, 2023, 07:54:59 AM »
Haha, hankenstein would snap all over like physco sids leg as soon he stepped in the ring with his body full of ailments.
Brian looked his best here and probably should have gone into Wrestling (WWE, etc)...

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1636 on: October 16, 2023, 08:02:08 AM »
Over what reason exactly?  ::)

Disagreeing with you?

Or if you meant my threatening the police, etc, they were in the wrong EVERY time, and there is basically a departmental wide hands-off order on me.

That's what happens when you stand your ground [you wouldn't know]. Go ahead: try it sometime! Moronic cops will have an escalation of egos, then lose, lol.

Meanwhile, had they just listened to my numerous warnings, none of the matters would have happened.

I know my rights.
I stand my ground.

Even if threatening murder is a bit much, THEY were in the wrong in every case. My Assault Police matter was settled by a judge. EVERYTHING was settled in my favour. They couldn't do shit about my threats because THEY were in the wrong, webstar.

But that brings us to you:

You probably wore a mask for two years over a 99.97% survivable virus you didn't have. You call me a retard and point out I wear a "pussy pad" while squatting:

[1] That pad does NOTHING but save your back/traps from soreness. Are you suggesting people should experience pain to come across as tough, for NO benefit? Your reasoning makes no sense. But anyway, I'll wait for my traps to "callous" a little [not the correct process that happens, but you know what I mean] before I ditch that pad.

Doesn't your girlfriend wear a pad on her snatch? Jk.

But no - I don't see the issue with the squat pad. I think it's retarded NOT to use it [at least initially].

[2] As for retarded - let me guess: you wore a mask for two year, webstar? I explicitly told the police if they lay a hand on me over illegally enforced masking after 9-1-1 was called on me once, I'd stab the officer in the neck on the spot - and his partner. Within 24 HOURS, I got a response, and within seven days, the matter was legally settled in my favour. END OF DISCUSSION.

Meanwhile YOU - and feel free to correct me - complied with RETARDED illegal mandates the entire time. Am I right, webstar?

So who is the retard, webstar? Over 99.9% of the North American population complied to mandates during the fake pandemic, and I'm the retard? That's rich, webstar. But unlike you and everyone else, I NEVER complied.

I wasn't going to wear a mask for two years because I was TOLD TO. So in light of being among WAY fewer than 0.1% of the population who did NOT comply with a retarded scam, it is retarded for you to call me retarded.

I didn't comply with authority even after having 9-1-1 called on me. But I'd bet money that YOU did.

So how can you call me a pussy when you complied and I didn't? Seems to me I'm the one with balls here.

The police were FORCED to side with me and settle - on EVERYTHING. Now they can't so much as fart in my direction during a legal traffic stop, lol. I know it. They know it. And they know that I know.

As for me doing all of this - yes, webstar: I stand my ground.

So what? So fucking what? That's what NOT being a pussy is about.

If anyone initiates conflict with me, I immediately seek to bury them.
But in EVERY SINGLE CASE, I was legally justified. And that's what you seem to be ignoring.

Someone initiated a conflict with me, and my responses, which may seem like overkill, were ALWAYS in self-defense.

And that's why no judge in this city would EVER side against me to take me away from my children [which two of them are old enough to DECIDE FOR THEMSELVES now anyway], because they know I don't tolerate any shit.

I'm not a threat to anyone who doesn't initiate a beef with me. And that's why I have split time with my kids. Although it never WENT to court. So your allegations are absurd, and also an extremely dick thing to say.

I'm just saying if it DID go to court, it would be established that ALL the conflicts I've been in were started by others.

But family court is a bit bullshit from everything I've heard about it: people in Canada had parental rights removed for NOT BEING VACCINATED. Insane.

California tried to PASS LAW forcing parents to accept their children getting mutilated [becoming trans].

Will I potentially kill someone over something like that.

Yes, webstar. I would. And if you have kids: I should hope you would too.

But the bottom line is that in EVERY conflict, someone initiated it with me. For a police officer to do that in one of the cases, then push matters until I smashed him to bits is insane to me. Just the AUDACITY.

But to respond to your view:

In all cases, I was acting in self-defense. Someone attempted to mess with me, and I stopped it REAL fast.

As for calling out JustPlaneJane:
Oh, FFS, webstar - you know damn well it's a man who owns that account, and making up lying claims. Are you seriously upset that I called him out? Does it benefit this board to have more bullshit artists on here?

?

And calling out B. Hank to strength challenge:
He needed to be humbled, IMO. What's wrong with that?

I may be emotionally invested in this challenge, but I believe I made the right move here. I'm glad I did.

I see no problem challenging him here, and beating him with ease.

As for B. Hank: I find him to be negative, and I find that he diminishes the results of others. He puts people down a lot [less so when being humbled here, IMO].

That being said, I still maintain he is in great shape [better than 95% of the population, IMO]. And I also feel you and others don't give him props on that. He is in good shape, compared to the norm.

Although if he uses the volume of drugs you and others claim...I'm much less impressed.

This further proves my point. I said you shouldn’t be able to see your kids because you are flat out retarded. I stand by this.

You took it as a way to rant about the China virus.

You legitimately have mental issues.

There is a reason you are in Thunder Bay. Social misfit

Hankins maybe a women beater drug addict but he has some very limited social skills.  Hell, he was at the Mongolian buffet all by himself. That’s a big step for someone who suffers from agoraphobia.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1637 on: October 16, 2023, 08:26:08 AM »
Anyway this is today after a bacon sandwich and a coffee going to eat some leftover Mongolian then train chest as I fell asleep early last night and didn’t train.

Notice my 40 inch Gut. I am just sucking it all in I have massive organ growth. I can’t go super heavy right now so just leaning out probably have another 5lbs to go then i should be primed when ready to train heavy and eat. Going to take it easy today

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: October 16, 2023, 08:27:13 AM »

No homo, but as a member of team MattKang I feel it's my duty to white knight and offer a counter opinion.

Matt may possibly be one of the biggest alpha studs in Thunder Bay (again no homo) If you watched his bench press videos there are no shortages of Thunder Bay beta cucks creaming themselves at the prospect of spotting him.

Once they are done he completely ignores them. No eye contact and no thank yous. Not a social misfit, just Kang shit.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1639 on: October 16, 2023, 08:30:32 AM »
Anyway this is today after a bacon sandwich and a coffee going to eat some leftover Mongolian then train chest as I fell asleep early last night and didn’t train.

Notice my 40 inch Gut. I am just sucking it all in I have massive organ growth. I can’t go super heavy right now so just leaning out probably have another 5lbs to go then i should be primed when ready to train heavy and eat. Going to take it easy today

Thanks for the update Brian.

Do you monitor your protein intake? Do you try to get a set amount of per day and whatever else is bonus?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1640 on: October 16, 2023, 08:31:34 AM »

Thanks for the great photo updates you fucking fruitcake......what would we do without them to keep us motivated?  :D

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: October 16, 2023, 08:34:16 AM »

Bhanky De Milo

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #1642 on: October 16, 2023, 08:40:10 AM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: October 16, 2023, 08:45:21 AM »
Our favorite Amazon say,

“Hello from London Fuckos !  🙋‍♀️”

Me posting from the U.S.

Jane going for fish and chips in London at the same (similar) time.

Yep, you’d have to be a mentally fucking retarded, deadbeat dad piece of shit to think it’s the same person. More bullshit from the pissant. Keep melting TITTY BOY, I can feel the tears are about to start flowing!

385 x 12
60 years old
Jewish
Fastest 100M in Canadian history

Oh wait….

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1644 on: October 16, 2023, 08:54:30 AM »
Thanks for the great photo updates you fucking fruitcake......what would we do without them to keep us motivated?  :D

100% closet faggit...looks like the hiv has turned to full blown aids.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1645 on: October 16, 2023, 09:53:52 AM »

Yes - from the pictures I have seen, that was his best [2014?]. Maybe contest day, or...close [a "Weeks Out" photo]? It's possible he has looked better, but that's the best I've seen. Our physiques all age, but his mass looks more "alive", if that makes sense.

I feel I have a touch of Palumboism lately...but what can you do? I just don't want whatever Madonna has, where you change FORM and don't even realize it...??  ??? I'm not clear how that happens. I guess...gradually...

Gym Rat - did you read Fortress' post on how Fouad Abiad looks like putrefication is setting in? That's different from Palumboism, and I noticed it on Fouad also.  :(

It would be dumb of me NOT to give Brian props, as his physique is several orders of magnitude better than mine. I admit - I get annoyed reading Walter Sobchak's posts on him. Walter is over 65, and hasn't trained for years. We all slow as we enter our twilight years. But for Walter to be elderly and infirm, yet trash Brian in that shot, who looks crisp and lean...it makes me angrier than it does Brian, lol. Like when I found out Squadfather was 325-lb of pure lard...yet was sh*tting on Getbiggers for years...  ??? ??? Who the F* was he!

Walter is like Squadfather in that sense. If Walter's photos leaked, he would flee Getbig ASAP.

Were you here in the SquadFatter days, Gym Rat?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: October 16, 2023, 10:12:32 AM »
Yes - from the pictures I have seen, that was his best [2014?]. Maybe contest day, or...close [a "Weeks Out" photo]? It's possible he has looked better, but that's the best I've seen. Our physiques all age, but his mass looks more "alive", if that makes sense.

I feel I have a touch of Palumboism lately...but what can you do? I just don't want whatever Madonna has, where you change FORM and don't even realize it...??  ??? I'm not clear how that happens. I guess...gradually...

Gym Rat - did you read Fortress' post on how Fouad Abiad looks like putrefication is setting in? That's different from Palumboism, and I noticed it on Fouad also.  :(

It would be dumb of me NOT to give Brian props, as his physique is several orders of magnitude better than mine. I admit - I get annoyed reading Walter Sobchak's posts on him. Walter is over 65, and hasn't trained for years. We all slow as we enter our twilight years. But for Walter to be elderly and infirm, yet trash Brian in that shot, who looks crisp and lean...it makes me angrier than it does Brian, lol. Like when I found out Squadfather was 325-lb of pure lard...yet was sh*tting on Getbiggers for years...  ??? ??? Who the F* was he!

Walter is like Squadfather in that sense. If Walter's photos leaked, he would flee Getbig ASAP.

Were you here in the SquadFatter days, Gym Rat?

Matt, yes, I've been here since 2004. Being a bit of a paranoid IT security person, I change email addresses, forum names, youtube page and anything else I feel like abandoning every now and again.
As far as Fouad, I know he lost a ton of size and his kidneys were having issues. Not sure if he looks putrid though... He was on a ton of gear for decades...

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: October 16, 2023, 10:18:40 AM »
This further proves my point. I said you shouldn’t be able to see your kids because you are flat out retarded. I stand by this.

You took it as a way to rant about the China virus.

You legitimately have mental issues.

Hankins maybe a women beater drug addict but he has some very limited social skills.  Hell, he was at the Mongolian buffet all by himself. That’s a big step for someone who suffers from agoraphobia.

please dont quote him again , he went full retard a while back

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: October 16, 2023, 12:35:49 PM »
Matt, yes, I've been here since 2004. Being a bit of a paranoid IT security person, I change email addresses, forum names, youtube page and anything else I feel like abandoning every now and again.
As far as Fouad, I know he lost a ton of size and his kidneys were having issues. Not sure if he looks putrid though... He was on a ton of gear for decades...

That putrid look he has is probably some type of hyperpigmentation from something like diabetes/ insulin resistance or some other metabolic issue. You see it a lot in obese people of colour.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:41 PM »
B. Hank has a better physique, but I think he admires himself a lot more than I do.

Oddly, his first post here was not arrogant. He seemed to have some self-doubt and humility in it. Meanwhile, in other posts, he seems to think he's the best.

I do agree he looks much better than THE GENERAL POPULATION. But didn't he say he looked better than Frank Zane? Or was bigger/leaner than Zane?

He also said he looked better than several top Getbig bodybuilders. So he is arrogant in that regard, yet acted humble in his first famous post.

As for me, Dave:

I have good strength for my size. Decently above average. But I am fully aware I am not anything close to the world standard. I know my league, IMO. I know roughly what my standing is, strength-wise. I do think I have am among the stronger small guys most people know, but that bigger men are MUCH stronger, and that it isn't hard to search online for guys my size who are way stronger.

For instance, I may be one of the strongest manlets you know. Among your male friends / online acquaintances [under 5'10" and under 190-lb, which I normally am = manlet size], I assume I would be competitive among them.

Is that fair to say, Dave?

So I feel I objectively "know my league". Do you see what I mean, Dave?

I am not fascinated by myself though. I feel I have some qualities, just as everyone has some qualities. A couple of my lifts impress me, I would say, but they are "Meh" compared to the record holders.

I am much more fascinated by Michigan. Specifically Grand Rapids, MI, and Saginaw, MI.

I would like to live in either of these lovely MI cities. I am fascinated by Michigan in general. Fascinated by myself, decidedly less so.

Dave: you don't want to see me beat B. Hank easily?

Matt you post all this in response to my simple question, it comes across as narcissistic.

What are you beating Bhanks at? We know you are stronger than him. He doesn’t compete in strength events - except for strict curls.

You should visit Saginaw before comparing it to Grand Rapids. Both are nice communities but they are not the same.