Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 193245 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5375 on: January 10, 2024, 10:52:33 AM »
mark my words

Let us know what name you've chosen to post under in a few years so you can receive credit.
Y

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5376 on: January 10, 2024, 11:19:55 AM »
Let us know what name you've chosen to post under in a few years so you can receive credit.

howoak was my last account before bitch boy fagnostic007 begged and pleaded ron to ban me, i will keep you updated after the next phaggot gets me to'ed

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5377 on: January 10, 2024, 11:31:02 AM »
You guys are boring here is my grocery haul before adding carbs. Since everyone seems to think I sit around eating donuts and pizza all day.

The other reason I have added the hgh is again it is systemic it should help with some of the weird lingering sensations in my abdomen.

Nice looking haul  there Brian.

I'm disappointment there is no "stuff for dumplings" or Gatorade.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5378 on: January 10, 2024, 11:36:22 AM »

I always tell the truth for telling the truth I might not kill you on sight.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5379 on: January 10, 2024, 11:38:34 AM »
You guys are boring here is my grocery haul before adding carbs. Since everyone seems to think I sit around eating donuts and pizza all day.

The other reason I have added the hgh is again it is systemic it should help with some of the weird lingering sensations in my abdomen.

Question - Going into a fight, full belly or empty belly?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #5380 on: January 10, 2024, 11:40:02 AM »
How long will all that meat last you bhanks?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5381 on: January 10, 2024, 11:40:19 AM »
I always tell the truth

Alright, i have seen the fight video.

I will say this.

Brian is pressing forward the entire fight and cutting off the cage

Clegg is backing up the entire fight.

Brian, when he did swing it seemed wild and trying to swing for the fences. ( as if he never did any sort of boxing/mma training)

Brian did eat a shot and when he did not sure if he was stunned... but went to tie him up and got the take down (trip)

After that it is Brian on top punching and some forearms/arms to the face.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5382 on: January 10, 2024, 11:45:41 AM »
Alright, i have seen the fight video.

I will say this.

Brian is pressing forward the entire fight and cutting off the cage

Clegg is backing up the entire fight.

Brian, when he did swing it seemed wild and trying to swing for the fences. ( as if he never did any sort of boxing/mma training)

Brian did eat a shot and when he did not sure if he was stunned... but went to tie him up and got the take down (trip)

After that it is Brian on top punching and some forearms/arms to the face.
So Brian completely gassed from the top position?  He couldn't hurt the guy being on top for almost 10 minutes?  Brian's other fights ended with him being knocked out or submitted but at least he had the guts to get in there.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5383 on: January 10, 2024, 11:47:07 AM »
Question - Going into a fight, full belly or empty belly?

I would go in a little lighter and definitely on a near empty stomach as I get hangry as well. However that is assuming fighting a trained fighter for 15 minutes over 3 5 minutes rounds. I can have 0 cardio in a street fight and I am still going to get the takedown and win the fight. Once I get takedown number 1 it's over they are not getting back up without assistance. I can also take a shot I have never been knocked out in a fight or snowboard accident or car crash and I have hit my head hard on the ice and dented helmets in motorcyle crashes and mountain bike rides but of course it is possible. They just are not going to land many before they are on the ground. I have done some work on my hands since then. Not saying I have fast hands but I can block and grab. I did hit Clegg with one good left hook as well from the feet. But yeah I trained some boxing after that I would be much more comfortable now. It was a learning experience. I know a trained 25 year old 225lb fighter is going to give me a lot of problems. However the typical 30-50 year old man whether they weight train or not is not.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5384 on: January 10, 2024, 11:49:43 AM »
I choose to believe Clegg was just playing possum like the great Muhammad Ali. He was using the Cleggy Shell Defense.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5385 on: January 10, 2024, 11:50:23 AM »
I would go in a little lighter and definitely on a near empty stomach as I get hangry as well. However that is assuming fighting a trained fighter for 15 minutes over 3 5 minutes rounds. I can have 0 cardio in a street fight and I am still going to get the takedown and win the fight. Once I get takedown number 1 it's over they are not getting back up without assistance. I can also take a shot I have never been knocked out in a fight or snowboard accident or car crash and I have hit my head hard on the ice and dented helmets in motorcyle crashes and mountain bike rides but of course it is possible. They just are not going to land many before they are on the ground. I have done some work on my hands since then. Not saying I have fast hands but I can block and grab. I did hit Clegg with one good left hook as well from the feet. But yeah I trained some boxing after that I would be much more comfortable now. It was a learning experience. I know a trained 25 year old 225lb fighter is going to give me a lot of problems. However the typical 30-50 year old man whether they weight train or not is not.

This is quite obvious yes

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5386 on: January 10, 2024, 11:50:40 AM »
yes brian you took him down twice just like expected from anyone that has any wrestling experience at all

you were terrified to shoot even though he wasn't swinging or doing anything offensive

then you were completely unable to hurt him while he lay on his back for the majority of the fight

i give you props for the two takedowns, but if anyone had reservations about fighting you they would
be completely confident after seeing you in there.

but why didn't you do a weeks worth of cardio when you knew you were gonna fight?  that's all it takes you
to get in perfect cardio condition.  remember a full week of dieting and you are at zero percent bodyfat.
This is accurate. He took him down, got a couple of elbows in at first then couldn't do anything else to hurt Clegg. Laid on him for the rest of the fight.
I expect more from someone that has threatened to kill most of the members here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5387 on: January 10, 2024, 11:52:22 AM »
So Brian completely gassed from the top position?  He couldn't hurt the guy being on top for almost 10 minutes?

bingo

and if he was so tired he pleaded with the ref for more time that
means had he continued he would be destroyed.  that's why he
refused to get up. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5388 on: January 10, 2024, 11:52:36 AM »

Do you still believe you would rag doll a prime mike tyson?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5389 on: January 10, 2024, 11:53:47 AM »
This is accurate. He took him down, got a couple of elbows in at first then couldn't do anything else to hurt Clegg. Laid on him for the rest of the fight.
I expect more from someone that has threatened to kill most of the members here.

What if it wasn't a nice soft 3 inch thick mat? What if it had been pavement? He would have been dead.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5390 on: January 10, 2024, 11:54:13 AM »
So Brian completely gassed from the top position?  He couldn't hurt the guy being on top for almost 10 minutes?  Brian's other fights ended with him being knocked out or submitted but at least he had the guts to get in there.

Correct,

there times in the video where his hands are down. (Clegg's corner even says his hands are down) Also you can see he is breathing through his mouth exhausted.

It understandable when you are using 2000 mgs a week, eating mcdonalds and have sky high BP

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5391 on: January 10, 2024, 11:56:33 AM »

you talk stupid hankins... nobody here thinks dick shit of you in a fight.. you just talk too much... whens the last street fight ya been in?

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5392 on: January 10, 2024, 11:56:57 AM »

so brian,,

it was clear you were doing zero damage to clegg for two rounds,

and you knew you were gassed,,

as the self proclaimed best wrestler on the planet, why didn't you
submit him?? 

seems like with your training it would have been impossible to not submit
him.  with your background it should have been instinct at that point.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #5393 on: January 10, 2024, 11:57:21 AM »
I believe these were the days when bhanks was a bigtime Wall Street maverick, not enough time for cardio.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #5394 on: January 10, 2024, 11:57:35 AM »
What if it wasn't a nice soft 3 inch thick mat? What if it had been pavement? He would have been dead.

LOL.. just to be clear.. Brian did a trip to get get him down.

a single leg trip.. matt or not nobody is dying from a single leg playground trip

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #5395 on: January 10, 2024, 11:57:38 AM »
bingo

and if he was so tired he pleaded with the ref for more time that
means had he continued he would be destroyed.  that's why he
refused to get up.

fighting on tren is not a good idea , bhanky had to learn the hard way

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5396 on: January 10, 2024, 12:03:53 PM »
LOL.. just to be clear.. Brian did a trip to get get him down.

a single leg trip.. matt or not nobody is dying from a single leg playground trip

I then bounced his head off the mat with elbows and punches if it had been cement that would be all she wrote also watch the 2nd round he was over my head in a double as I was fulling standing before slamming him not a trip on the 2nd takedown

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5397 on: January 10, 2024, 12:04:10 PM »
  In a street fight with no rules he just has to stick his fingers in your eyes and rip them out. It's not the same.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5398 on: January 10, 2024, 12:04:17 PM »

Clegg's approach would have been different.  He is a master at utilizing his surroundings, as he showed in his victory.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5399 on: January 10, 2024, 12:05:10 PM »
  In a street fight with no rules he just has to stick his fingers in your eyes and rip them out. It's not the same.

WTF makes you think you can just get to someone's eyes in a street fight???