Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 198604 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #5925 on: February 24, 2024, 05:17:54 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5926 on: February 24, 2024, 05:37:04 PM »

WTF is going on there ! 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #5927 on: February 24, 2024, 05:37:45 PM »
Is that a tanning bed?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #5928 on: February 24, 2024, 05:40:50 PM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5929 on: February 24, 2024, 05:41:18 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5930 on: February 24, 2024, 05:42:42 PM »
Why does he make that goofyass smile ???

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5931 on: February 24, 2024, 05:53:18 PM »
Is that a tanning bed?

lmfao!!!! does any really think this idoit didnt get thrown out of his gym for gay locker room selfies? ahahahahahahha.. what a tool bag!! probably has the same pic in the local mcdonalds restroom too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #5932 on: February 24, 2024, 05:54:06 PM »
Listen pussy...I said you would lift it.   Learn how to speak right.

Is 5# realllly what you are bitching about?   My "tube" top shows how much better I look lifting than you and your Antarctic bundled up wrecked body

Your gut was exposed and you are having a hard time coping with that fact.   You didn't complete a number of reps fucktard (standing with full hip extension).  Just like your parkinson's bench press and lack of arm extension. 

Are you going to take me up on the challenge Brian?   Or are you going to ignore it and force me to fuck you up again later on next week?

I am lifting outside in Feb you dumb fuck. Nothing is exposed I am in a baggy long sleeve shirt moron. By all means let me know when you plan to lift more. In your half flexed ab shot you are in no better shape than me and lifting less weight for less reps. So no idea how you think you are winning shit for training inside in a tube top.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5933 on: February 24, 2024, 06:01:03 PM »
I am lifting outside in Feb you dumb fuck. Nothing is exposed I am in a baggy long sleeve shirt moron. By all means let me know when you plan to lift more. In your half flexed ab shot you are in no better shape than me and lifting less weight for less reps. So no idea how you think you are winning shit for training inside in a tube top.

you did the hammer swing vid indoors w the same type outfit hankins....

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #5934 on: February 24, 2024, 06:05:38 PM »
Why does he make that goofyass smile ???

Because he's goofy.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5935 on: February 24, 2024, 06:14:24 PM »

1) No one asked you to lift outside - take ownership of your own choice
2) Did you notice that the garage door to my gym was open.....I am in CHICAGO
3) It wasn't that cold outside for you....no breath was visible....audible, hell yes
4) EVERY video you have ever done with a belt exposed how you have a bubble gut
5) You keep saying tube top.....its really only making you look more stupid than you already are
6) I have NEVER claimed to be leaner than you.   My pic was completely relaxed

Brian you wanted my blood tests.....I have them from January.....I offered you a trade.

Made the font so big you can't miss it.

When will you be a man and accept that challenge??  Stop being a pussy and accept.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5936 on: February 24, 2024, 06:39:58 PM »
1) No one asked you to lift outside - take ownership of your own choice
2) Did you notice that the garage door to my gym was open.....I am in CHICAGO
3) It wasn't that cold outside for you....no breath was visible....audible, hell yes
4) EVERY video you have ever done with a belt exposed how you have a bubble gut
5) You keep saying tube top.....its really only making you look more stupid than you already are
6) I have NEVER claimed to be leaner than you.   My pic was completely relaxed

Brian you wanted my blood tests.....I have them from January.....I offered you a trade.

Made the font so big you can't miss it.

When will you be a man and accept that challenge??  Stop being a pussy and accept.

What challenge I have not heard one yet. Have you challenged me to lifting something have you lifted something I can't lift? I haven't seen it yet. What I can say is we are within 15lbs and you actually train deadlifts so by all means go deadlift 500lbs then and then we can see if I can match it. But until then you haven't done shit. Liar

By all means flex as hard as you can then let's see the difference your core is not going to get like mine. I can do a semi relaxed semi flex pose as well big deal.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5937 on: February 24, 2024, 07:11:19 PM »
What challenge I have not heard one yet. Have you challenged me to lifting something have you lifted something I can't lift? I haven't seen it yet. What I can say is we are within 15lbs and you actually train deadlifts so by all means go deadlift 500lbs then and then we can see if I can match it. But until then you haven't done shit. Liar

By all means flex as hard as you can then let's see the difference your core is not going to get like mine. I can do a semi relaxed semi flex pose as well big deal.

You fucking read it and you know it.....but there it is below.

You saw my abs as I was walking to the bar.....RE-FUCKING-LAXED

Picked up 275 for a few times to WARM THE FUCK UP before my workout @335 with 30 reps.

We are NOT within 15lbs.   I thought I was a slob who only did sweating the oldies workouts?

I don't need to deadlift 500lbs.  I told you repeatedly I wouldn't even do a near 1rm for you because you rank just below the shit covered toilet paper I flush when it comes to asking ME to do something.

YOU haven't done shit.   Your one claim to fame is a STRICT CURL.   Wooooooowwwwww

I don't need to flex hard.   You see, I don't ever say I am as lean as you are.  Geezus fuck you are one stupid delusional fuck.  I would say that to your face.

Here is the challenge brian:

#34 Challenge from me to Brian....

Re-post the gorilla video here on Getbig (by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST).  The same one you had up previously (those of us who saw it will know)....do it....leave it posted here on GetBig for 24hrs (from the time of the post...IN ITS OWN THREAD)....I will leave get big for 30 90 days.   I will post my recent blood tests because you said you wanted to see them.  I will have OMR change my password just to be sure.  No other small / fine print.

If you do not post it by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST on Sunday 02/25/24.....YOU leave Getbig for 60 days.   

NO need for extra training....no need for health reasons....nothing.  Do we have a deal Brian????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5938 on: February 24, 2024, 07:34:37 PM »
You fucking read it and you know it.....but there it is below.

You saw my abs as I was walking to the bar.....RE-FUCKING-LAXED

Picked up 275 for a few times to WARM THE FUCK UP before my workout @335 with 30 reps.

We are NOT within 15lbs.   I thought I was a slob who only did sweating the oldies workouts?

I don't need to deadlift 500lbs.  I told you repeatedly I wouldn't even do a near 1rm for you because you rank just below the shit covered toilet paper I flush when it comes to asking ME to do something.

YOU haven't done shit.   Your one claim to fame is a STRICT CURL.   Wooooooowwwwww

I don't need to flex hard.   You see, I don't ever say I am as lean as you are.  Geezus fuck you are one stupid delusional fuck.  I would say that to your face.

Here is the challenge brian:

I never took it down and again not relevant in anyway. You guys claim weight only counts in the am when empty and want to judge me based on my morning weight. You say food in the digestive tract is not real weight. Then you want to claim that same food and lots of gas unfortunately are a gut. So food in your stomach somehow counts as internal organ growth when it suits you guys but the same internal organs are then not real weight? You cant have it both ways. I don't have internal organ growth I dont have bodyfat on my midsection there is no gut. I do eat food and I do digest it that is not the same thing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5939 on: February 24, 2024, 08:12:52 PM »
....he makes you look like shit and one other thing you convieniently failed to mention is that he is 9 years older than you......this shit don`t get easier as you age........... NOVICE!!

Face it,you should be washing his socks and jockey shorts convict.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5940 on: February 24, 2024, 08:15:44 PM »

Really WTF is wrong with this Delusional Khvnt - continually posting pics of his
Awfull crap physique. 

FFS keep your damn shirt on Bianca.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5941 on: February 24, 2024, 08:21:37 PM »
I never took it down and again not relevant in anyway. You guys claim weight only counts in the am when empty and want to judge me based on my morning weight. You say food in the digestive tract is not real weight. Then you want to claim that same food and lots of gas unfortunately are a gut. So food in your stomach somehow counts as internal organ growth when it suits you guys but the same internal organs are then not real weight? You cant have it both ways. I don't have internal organ growth I dont have bodyfat on my midsection there is no gut. I do eat food and I do digest it that is not the same thing.

FATGUT FAGGOTT put up or shut the Fuck up.
Your to scared to post up the video .

FUCK OFF with your pathetic excuses - put up or Fuck off.

I showed a pic of me walking up to the bar with....(wait for it)....my T-SHIRT up to show you what a flat abdomen looks like.....(waaaaiiiit for it)......UNFLEXED

I braced....like I should.  You had fucking kuato screaming for air when you did your set.

I have better midline stability.   You keep thinking this is a battle of leanness.  NEVER has it been that.

I fucked you up with how I don't have a bubble gut with 98.2% of the weight you lifted.

#34 Challenge from me to Brian....

Re-post the gorilla video here on Getbig (by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST).  The same one you had up previously (those of us who saw it will know)....do it....leave it posted here on GetBig for 24hrs (from the time of the post...IN ITS OWN THREAD)....I will leave get big for 30 days.   I will have OMR change my password just to be sure.  No other small / fine print.

If you do not post it by 11:59:59pm / 23:59:59 EST on Sunday 02/25/24.....YOU leave Getbig for 30 days.   

NO need for extra training....no need for health reasons....nothing.  Do we have a deal Brian????

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #5942 on: February 24, 2024, 08:30:28 PM »
Because he's goofy.

Nah…Goofy was a dog.  He’s named after one of those dwarfs that hung out with Snow White.  Dopey!  That’s it!  Dopey!  Unless there’s one named DumFuque, then it’s him.

There is something terribly weird about bhanky.  I say ban him for a week or two.  Let him go nuts over on FeceBook.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #5943 on: February 24, 2024, 08:43:31 PM »
What kind of Semhanktics is this "I never took it down" nonsense?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #5944 on: February 24, 2024, 08:48:21 PM »
Last week the attention whore claimed he vomited a gallon of black blood.

This week he claims he can deadlift 500 pounds.

When he gets caught in a lie he pivots to an even more absurd lie. Definitely mentally unstable. I feel kinda bad for that homely wife.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5945 on: February 24, 2024, 08:53:47 PM »
Last page of getbig quotes thread on page 3 of G&O you were invited. So get over here already.

Well gdmn man - I am on the way my ninja!!! 

Do I need to bring anything? I can bring some beers or something - whatever you guys like I mean just tell me. I’m not desperate for attention - just saying l. I’m a really fun dude - probably the most funnest ever. Everybody tells me I am cool and fun. Fck yall if you don’t think I am man!!! Haters!! 

Who do I sound like???? 😆

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5946 on: February 24, 2024, 08:55:37 PM »
Really WTF is wrong with this Delusional Khvnt - continually posting pics of his
Awfull crap physique. 

FFS keep your damn shirt on Bianca.
Notice how he`s flexing so hard that he is literally shaking as if that that is gonna make his mismatched arms look better.   :D

FUCKING NOVICE!!

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5947 on: February 24, 2024, 09:49:53 PM »

How in the mthrfck does Brian think THAT video looks remotely like an even decent sized, muchless his deluded “monster”????  That looks like a runners physique.

Jesus I honestly don’t think Jason Blaha is as self delusional as Brian.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5948 on: February 24, 2024, 09:52:52 PM »

Brian - weight doesn’t mean a fckn thing!!!!!! It’s about how big you LOOK!!

Please tell me that you don’t look at YOUR video “arm day” and see what you think is a “big dude” because if you can’t admit that you look small in that you are as fckn insane as those morons that claim Noe Biden is sharp as a tack.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #5949 on: February 24, 2024, 09:57:07 PM »

You are losing weight, size and strength don’t try to rationalize it. You’re falling apart.