Author Topic: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.  (Read 195684 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Strength Challenge to B. Hank.
« Reply #6000 on: February 25, 2024, 02:32:54 PM »
Brian, why did you take down the gorilla video down?

Skeltor posted this pic and the gut is in full bloom

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6001 on: February 25, 2024, 02:36:25 PM »

I am looking kind of massive in that nothing to be ashamed about

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6002 on: February 25, 2024, 02:37:49 PM »
post up the video then,,,, ;)

Armsmcgee

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6003 on: February 25, 2024, 02:41:44 PM »

although you will ignore me because you are a pussy and/or deflect the question by insulting me

how have you not changed a single % while blasting a shit ton of gear in 20 years.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6004 on: February 25, 2024, 02:55:32 PM »
although you will ignore me because you are a pussy and/or deflect the question by insulting me

how have you not changed a single % while blasting a shit ton of gear in 20 years.

Well he has regressed..........there`s always that!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #6005 on: February 25, 2024, 02:56:49 PM »
Well he has regressed..........there`s always that!

Yep definitely physically & highly likely mentally as well.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6006 on: February 25, 2024, 03:12:09 PM »

Why did you delete the video?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #6007 on: February 25, 2024, 03:21:55 PM »

Gunt and no triceps

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6008 on: February 25, 2024, 03:23:51 PM »

Homie be looking like a white Tupac and sheit........know I`m sayin?  ;D

Even his face is lopsided.   Definitely a stroke

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6009 on: February 25, 2024, 03:38:16 PM »
Even his face is lopsided.   Definitely a stroke
His face is repulsive there.  :(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #6010 on: February 25, 2024, 03:43:09 PM »
His face is repulsive there.  :(

He is vanishing before our very eyes.   Looks at those arms !   Shrinking and going away.    The shoulders are shrinking.   Zero lats.   The chest is a disaster. 

Say bye bye Hanks.   20 years of fake muscle all fading away daily.    At least you still have the power gut. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6011 on: February 25, 2024, 05:10:01 PM »
He is vanishing before our very eyes.   Looks at those arms !   Shrinking and going away.    The shoulders are shrinking.   Zero lats.   The chest is a disaster. 

Say bye bye Hanks.   20 years of fake muscle all fading away daily.    At least you still have the power gut.

its pretty obvious hes allllllll drugs....started the day he joined the gym.. never built a foundation... its a weak look you can tell

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6012 on: February 25, 2024, 05:22:41 PM »
its pretty obvious hes allllllll drugs....started the day he joined the gym.. never built a foundation... its a weak look you can tell

His training videos are a tell tale sign

The slanted bench video
The squat video
The deadlift fiasco video

Imagine blasting gear for 20 years and these are your lifts

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6013 on: February 25, 2024, 05:45:34 PM »

The slanted bench video
The squat video

bhanks was stronger “back in college”.  Lots of lifters/trainers reach peak strength at age 21-22, very normal and believable.

Was hip-tossing 300-lbers at frat parties then fighting off their friends.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6014 on: February 26, 2024, 05:43:46 PM »

The slanted bench video
The squat video

Worst form ever.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #6015 on: February 26, 2024, 05:53:13 PM »
Worst form ever.

You still can't bench 275lbs

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #6016 on: February 26, 2024, 05:55:13 PM »

Agreed

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #6017 on: February 26, 2024, 07:46:46 PM »

I've  met chaos and I've seen you.  Chaos is a Man and you?  You are a Smurf.  A Smurf strolling along the walkway in Kitty Hawk.  Thank goodness you didn't murder kill death me that day as you said you would here. 

Oh yes...Your form is as pathetic as your IOL. 

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #6018 on: February 27, 2024, 04:29:08 AM »
Can confirm there is no such posted video, as evidenced by:

a) It literally does not exist on getbig

b) In ongoing debates after the infamous 15 13 squat video was posted Dec 2022 there is frequent mocking/accusational mention of the 13 squat set directed at bhank with no comments in reply anywhere on his behalf referencing 14, only excuses, and re-directions such as higher weights for less reps

T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #6019 on: February 27, 2024, 04:37:25 AM »

The latest comedy on bhank's inability to count past five was during the 275x10 deadlift, he said he paused after eight reps (it was only seven) to "check his count" (???).  Fortunately the Angel of Bodybuilding intervened and said "Brian you need three more reps."

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6020 on: February 27, 2024, 06:45:33 AM »
In the time it takes to watch that 10 or 11 second video clip, I’m 100M away to the right.

How does it compare ?

When I was a Freshman in college, the track coach brought me to the spring football practice after our workout. I had never seen a full American football game. The track coach and football strength coach were friends. They asked me to run a 40 yard dash with the football team wide receivers. I thought they meant 40 meters and I did not know what a wide receiver was.

In my shorts and running shoes, after track practice, I ran 4.33 electronically timed. The football players were really nice about it. When I say “it” I mean losing to a “thin” girl. Anybody who has played real football knows what a legitimate 4.33 looks like. It ain’t bHanky hobbling up the beach.

First time I ever lost at the 40 yard dash was to a man named Calvin Johnson at Athlete’s Performance in Tempe, AZ. He leaned and beat me. Granted he’s the size of fathead Walter and his lean was about 7-feet long.

Hi Fuckos !   🙋‍♀️

^ My favourite part is how Jane peppers her lies with little "true sounding" snippets that would lead a person to believe the entire claim is true.

Specifically, how she talks about "it" and how the football players were really nice about "it"! "It" being how they were beaten by a "thin" girl.

Lol...right...so the current fastest female 40-yard dash time is 4.45s by Briana Williams, yet Jane somehow got 4.33s somewhere around 1990 and 2000?

Has Jane informed the Guinness Book of World Records of her incredible achievement? 🙄

Getbig may be get criticism, but it is one of the smarter bodybuilding message boards. Nothing close to the group-think of the former MuscleMayhem, for example [Chad Nicholls' board]

Jane thought she could make a claim like that on here?

But she's being influenced by my posts - she recently claimed to squat 225 x 7-8 reps at 140-lb. Don't get me wrong - that claim is total horseshit. But compare that to her previous claim of deadlifting 308x3 at 134.

134-lb at 6'0"? Does the fucking idiot running Jane's account not grasp that anorexia at 6'0" for a woman is 129-lb? I may have mentioned before - my girlfriend is 130-lb at 5'8" [I thought she was 5'7", but I recently checked her height], and if she was 10-lb lighter, I'd be medically concerned about her.

A six foot woman who is 134-lb is a complete rake. Absolutely no chance any such woman would be deadlifting 3 plates a side for reps. That's a good [not fantastic - but good] lift for a fit man. For a rake woman / woman at that BMI, that would be bordering on a state record.

That's why I assumed Jane's account was being ran by an out-of-shape man.

Think about this:

So Jane's an elite sprinter, right? Allegedly.

What elite / world level sprinter wouldn't know that a 4.33s 40-yard dash is faster than the current female world record?

Anyone at that high of a level would know: you can't lie like that. Because they would know what a realistic lie is. But a man who knows people have gotten sub-4.33s who isn't necessarily up on the fastest women's time might mistakenly make such a horseshit claim.

Any "woman" who runs 100m in 11.11s would know full well what the records were for all short sprints.

Again, only an out-of-shape man not closely following the top/elite times would make the MISTAKE of claiming to be a woman running that fast.

It would be like me claiming to bench press 600 at 170 and 5'9", or something. As someone who *actually works out* [unlike Jane / the person running the Jane account], I know a "realistic" lie would be maybe claiming a 450-lb bench at 170 [at my BMI].

Even that would require some video proof [which Jane will never provide], but it's at least *somewhat* believable.

I mean, at any given World Powerlifting Championships, you DO have 5'9" / 5'10" guys at 170 bench pressing around the 450 mark.

I'm not aware of any man that size benching 600+ [correct me if I'm wrong].

My point is:
Any elite female sprinter would be smart enough not to make the horseshit claim Jane made above. That's what some male football watcher would make, knowing 4.33s has been beaten dozens of times, but forgetting / not realizing that it's never been done by a WOMAN.

Anyway, Jane will never post any proof of any of her claims. She will talk about visiting Getbiggers, but she will never do it. She said she was going to one of wes' contests, but that never happened.

It never happened because Jane is lying.

Just ask her to prove any of her claims. She will lose her mind at you because she knows she lying. She/he [possibly she].

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6021 on: February 27, 2024, 06:49:06 AM »
I may have mentioned before -
Yes, yes you have, many times too often

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6022 on: February 27, 2024, 06:55:18 AM »
PS:
BOOOOOOOOMMM!!!!

The above photo - which is just a 2014 photo stolen by an actual woman out there [one weighing closer to 160-lb, not close to 134-lb] is proof Jane doesn't deadlift 309x3.

Anyone deadlifting 3 plates per side for reps wouldn't be warming up with 85-lb. They would just go:

45-lb [empty bar] - warm-up.
135-lb - warm-up.

Then likely something like:

185-lb.
225-lb.
275-lb.

Then do her max set of 309-lb / 140-kg for reps.

They wouldn't have any reason to deadlift 85-lb. Maybe 185-lb [between 135 and 225], but not 85.

The woman in the photo above deadlifts a max of probably 225 or so.

In my city, the *record* was 380 up until only just recently. And that was set by a professional female strength athlete who has multiple world records. But yeah, Jane does almost as much while having a BMI of 18.2, WHEN 17.5 IS AN ANOREXIC BMI.  ::)

What an absolute lying moron.

Hey Jane/Walter - check this out...something you can't do:

Oh - and "Greasy Handle", LOL at my friend naming his IG handle after his cock. 😂

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6023 on: February 27, 2024, 06:59:57 AM »
Yes, yes you have, many times too often

;D ;D ;D

I'm open to:

[1] Doing another strength challenge with B. Hank. I'm open to giving him a 30-lb weight advantage. Maybe 50-lb...but let's just say 30-lb. I don't want to make claims I can't back up. I'm open to doing it at 180/190 to Brian's 210/220. I'm confident I would still beat him.

[2] I'm open to doing a sprint contest with Jane. Even if I lose, it would  actually force me on a sprint training program. Even if I lose AND lose money...I think that's a positive good.

Or...any other contest.

I'm open to suggestions on this.

Getbig needs more contests, IMO.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6024 on: February 27, 2024, 07:00:31 AM »
;D ;D ;D

I'm open to:

[1] Doing another strength challenge with B. Hank. I'm open to giving him a 30-lb weight advantage. Maybe 50-lb...but let's just say 30-lb. I don't want to make claims I can't back up. I'm open to doing it at 180/190 to Brian's 210/220. I'm confident I would still beat him.

[2] I'm open to doing a sprint contest with Jane. Even if I lose, it would  actually force me on a sprint training program. Even if I lose AND lose money...I think that's a positive good.

Or...any other contest.

I'm open to suggestions on this.

Getbig needs more contests, IMO.
Im not interested...