Author Topic: Trump judge  (Read 1101 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump judge
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 12:07:45 PM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2023, 12:27:53 PM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx798uaui-z/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

No point in having a jury if the judge can simply overrule it. You may even discover the concept of directed verdict, where a judge orders a jury to arrive at a particular verdict. Judges also don't like jury nullification. Also, unfortunately judges have absolute immunity so if there is conflict of interest or even if they make a decision even out of malice, they have immunity. But I'm sure you suddenly care about these things now that it might affect Trump, right Coach?

"Judges and judicial officers have always been awarded ‘absolute’ immunity for their judicial acts. Absolute immunity covers even conduct which is corrupt, malicious or intended to do injury.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2023, 01:20:21 PM »
https://www.mediamatters.org/google/mike-davis-were-gonna-put-kids-cages-its-gonna-be-glorious

But during my three week reign of terror as Trump acting attorney general, before I get chased out of town with my Trump pardon, I will rain hell on Washington, D.C. We’ve talked about this, Ben. I have five lists, ready to go and they’re growing.

List number one, we’re gonna fire. We’re gonna fire a lot of people in the executive branch, in the deep state.

Number two, we’re gonna indict. We’re gonna indict Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and James Biden and every other scumball, sleazeball, Biden, except for the five year old granddaughter who they refused to acknowledge for five years until the political pressure got to Joe Biden.

Number three, we’re gonna deport. We’re gonna deport a lot of people, 10 million people and growing—anchor babies, their parents, their grandparents. We’re gonna put kids in cages. It’s gonna be glorious. We’re gonna detain a lot of people in the D.C. gulag and Gitmo.

And list number five, I’m gonna recommend a lot of pardons. Every January 6th defendant is gonna get a pardon, especially my hero horn man. He is definitely at the top of the pardon list.

Media Matters only appeals to weak minded liberals….they know this.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2023, 07:07:35 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx798uaui-z/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

He's teaching a class.  A judge can always overrule a jury if he or she wishes.  You didnt know that??

Trump's trial however has no jury
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2023, 08:31:23 AM »

He's teaching a class.  A judge can always overrule a jury if he or she wishes.  You didnt know that??

Trump's trial however has no jury

Yes, but not just based on “emotions”.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2023, 08:35:21 AM »
This judge is just owning the tiny minds all over MAGA land!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2023, 09:06:27 AM »
This judge is just owning the tiny minds all over MAGA land!

If laughing at him is “owning”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2023, 09:10:30 AM »

Kind of hard to claim those ALL CAP rants that are going on nonstop from your Orange hero is "laughing".

Or the nonstop whining that is occurring on this thread here.

::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2023, 09:18:37 AM »
"Laughing".....   lol

"HELP"....  bwahahaha.    :D

---
"I'm in a rat's nest of NEW YORK DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION, a reason so many companies are leaving New York, our Racist Attorney General filled a lawsuit whose facts and VALUATIONS are wrong, like $18,000,000 for Mar-a-Lago, when it is worth, perhaps, 100 times that amount, and numerous other properties, likewise, that this case is a political SHAM that should never have been brought," Trump began in a post to Truth Social. He went on to bemoan the trial's absence of a jury, which his lawyers neglected to request. "Therefore, a Radical Left Judge, who came up through Democrat Club System, will decide. It is not possible that he can be fair. Every decision he makes has been a horror show. It is why I do the set asides with the media - To explain the case, and what is going on. Our CORRUPT, RACIST, & INCOMPETENT A.G., Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, considered the WORST ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THE UNITED STATES, refused to bring this case under the respected 'Commercial Division,' where judges understand Valuations and Real Estate. This Trump Hating Judge doesn't. The Appellant Division must intercede, NOW!"

"The ridiculous A.G. case against me in New York, brought by the Racist and Incompetent Peekaboo James, is being studied and mocked all over the World. Companies are Fleeing! It, and the highly political, Trump Hating Judge, are DESTROYING the Image and Reputation of the New York State Legal System & Courts," Trump added in another post. "I don't even get a Jury! All of this while MURDERS & VIOLENT CRIME HIT UNIMAGINABLE RECORDS! This is sooo bad for New York. HELP! The respected Commercial Division, where it should have been sent in the first place, must take over this 'sh.. show.'"
---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2023, 10:23:08 AM »
"Laughing".....   lol

"HELP"....  bwahahaha.    :D

---
"I'm in a rat's nest of NEW YORK DEMOCRAT CORRUPTION, a reason so many companies are leaving New York, our Racist Attorney General filled a lawsuit whose facts and VALUATIONS are wrong, like $18,000,000 for Mar-a-Lago, when it is worth, perhaps, 100 times that amount, and numerous other properties, likewise, that this case is a political SHAM that should never have been brought," Trump began in a post to Truth Social. He went on to bemoan the trial's absence of a jury, which his lawyers neglected to request. "Therefore, a Radical Left Judge, who came up through Democrat Club System, will decide. It is not possible that he can be fair. Every decision he makes has been a horror show. It is why I do the set asides with the media - To explain the case, and what is going on. Our CORRUPT, RACIST, & INCOMPETENT A.G., Letitia 'Peekaboo' James, considered the WORST ATTORNEY GENERAL IN THE UNITED STATES, refused to bring this case under the respected 'Commercial Division,' where judges understand Valuations and Real Estate. This Trump Hating Judge doesn't. The Appellant Division must intercede, NOW!"

"The ridiculous A.G. case against me in New York, brought by the Racist and Incompetent Peekaboo James, is being studied and mocked all over the World. Companies are Fleeing! It, and the highly political, Trump Hating Judge, are DESTROYING the Image and Reputation of the New York State Legal System & Courts," Trump added in another post. "I don't even get a Jury! All of this while MURDERS & VIOLENT CRIME HIT UNIMAGINABLE RECORDS! This is sooo bad for New York. HELP! The respected Commercial Division, where it should have been sent in the first place, must take over this 'sh.. show.'"
---

He’s not wrong. Hahahaha

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2023, 10:26:50 AM »
Kind of hard to claim those ALL CAP rants that are going on nonstop from your Orange hero is "laughing".

Or the nonstop whining that is occurring on this thread here.

::)

She’s melting down lolololol

He’s a “RACIST” ….dumb bitch

“New York Attorney General Letitia James lashed out at former President Donald Trump for his comments surrounding his ongoing civil fraud trial in New York City late Wednesday.

James called Trump's comments "dangerous and racist," and defended her case agains the former president. Trump has repeatedly complained that he is not allowed a jury in the trial, and he has argued that James only sued him due to political animus.

"Dangerous and racist comments will not deter me. The laws of this great state and nation apply equally to everyone, even Donald Trump," James added. "And it is my duty and my responsibility to ensure that the law is enforced and upheld. And I refuse to back down or to be bullied."

She went on to call arguments from Trump's defense team "baseless" and insisted that the trial is not a "witch hunt."

It is unclear what comments she was referring to as "racist," and she did not list any examples.

James has criticized Trump for making a spectical of the trial as he has spoken repeatedly to the media outside the courtroom. She also pointed out that he is not required to be in attendance.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2023, 10:50:14 AM »
He’s not wrong. Hahahaha

Of course he is.  Only retards think otherwise.

"I love the poorly educated" - Trump

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2023, 10:51:05 AM »
She’s melting down lolololol

He’s a “RACIST” ….dumb bitch

“New York Attorney General Letitia James lashed out at former President Donald Trump for his comments surrounding his ongoing civil fraud trial in New York City late Wednesday.

James called Trump's comments "dangerous and racist," and defended her case agains the former president. Trump has repeatedly complained that he is not allowed a jury in the trial, and he has argued that James only sued him due to political animus.

"Dangerous and racist comments will not deter me. The laws of this great state and nation apply equally to everyone, even Donald Trump," James added. "And it is my duty and my responsibility to ensure that the law is enforced and upheld. And I refuse to back down or to be bullied."

She went on to call arguments from Trump's defense team "baseless" and insisted that the trial is not a "witch hunt."

It is unclear what comments she was referring to as "racist," and she did not list any examples.

James has criticized Trump for making a spectical of the trial as he has spoken repeatedly to the media outside the courtroom. She also pointed out that he is not required to be in attendance.”

Still doesn't seem like he - or you - are doing a good job at "laughing". 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2023, 07:05:00 PM »
From February of last year. 

'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out In AG Probe
Mary Papenfuss
Thu, Feb 17, 2022
https://sports.yahoo.com/hes-just-bad-guy-judge-020616736.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2023, 09:34:51 PM »
From February of last year. 

'He's Just A Bad Guy': Judge Slams Claim That Trump Is Unfairly Singled Out In AG Probe
Mary Papenfuss
Thu, Feb 17, 2022
https://sports.yahoo.com/hes-just-bad-guy-judge-020616736.html

He's not wrong

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2023, 07:22:01 AM »
Hahaha.  This judge isn't going to put up with Trumpy's usual shit and antics. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2023, 09:27:39 AM »
Sounds like communism to me, eh Comrade? (Stay behind your keyboard, you’re safe there)

"I want the American people to understand this judge already ordered that the Trump Organization, all affiliated companies, even his trust, be dissolved. That was ordered before we walked into that courtroom, before an expert took the stand, before anybody took the stand, and before my clients could even take the stand and defend themselves," Habba said. "So he summarily ordered that. That is something that is breaking news. We will be appealing and that'll be filed tomorrow."

Habba said the judge's order set a precedent that should worry the people of New York.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2023, 11:26:48 AM »
^^   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2023, 11:49:39 AM »

And what will your comment be when the judge gets the 'last laugh'?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2023, 12:00:59 PM »
And what will your comment be when the judge gets the 'last laugh'?

The judges mind was made up before it even started. Comrade

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2023, 12:06:53 PM »

No kidding.  The judge called him a bad guy last year.  Not the person who should now be sitting as a so-called fair and impartial decision maker. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2023, 04:26:09 PM »

Sounds like you are whining and not laughing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2023, 07:18:49 PM »
Sounds like you are whining and not laughing.

You spelled “winning” wrong

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2023, 08:01:10 PM »
You spelled “winning” wrong

You spelled "whining" wrong.