Author Topic: Israel Attacked - by Hamas - Discussion?  (Read 40848 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: No Thread About Israel Being Attacked??
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2023, 10:11:45 AM »

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2023, 10:39:28 AM »
         ;D.                                          ;D

;D.                                           ;D

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2023, 10:40:46 AM »
The pant-shitter regime is one of the most insane and evil, EVER...

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2023, 10:49:17 AM »
Unless you’re a military contractor, there’s no reason to give a fvck.

Leftists seem to have adopted Palestinians as their Middle East pets, their sand Dindus. What’s so special about these people? They are far from the worst off people in the world. There are many parts of Africa where the lifespan is 20 years less than in Palestine.

Maybe if the Israeli state were trying to round up Palestinians and force them to take a Covid vaccine you might appreciate that it's not about "these people." It's about all people, and the principle that a person's right to life and liberty should not be mercilessly crushed under the boot of a murderous regime which is being supported and funded by the self-proclaimed leading exemplar of human rights and democracy. Allah have mercy. I can't even...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2023, 10:55:03 AM »
Anybody see the "Golden Bachelor"?

Really good.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2023, 11:12:04 AM »
Maybe if the Israeli state were trying to round up Palestinians and force them to take a Covid vaccine you might appreciate that it's not about "these people." It's about all people, and the principle that a person's right to life and liberty should not be mercilessly crushed under the boot of a murderous regime which is being supported and funded by the self-proclaimed leading exemplar of human rights and democracy. Allah have mercy. I can't even...

If they’re really committing genocide, they’re doing a shit job. A Palestian woman’s life expectancy is about the same as mine.

Do you give a fuck about the parts of Africa where the life expectancy in the 50’s?

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/palestinian-territory-occupied/vital-statistics/life-expectancy-at-birth-gaza-strip-female

State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data was reported at 74.600 Year in 2018. This records an increase from the previous number of 74.500 Year for 2017. State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data is updated yearly, averaging 73.100 Year from Dec 1997 to 2018, with 18 observations. The data reached an all-time high of 74.600 Year in 2018 and a record low of 71.000 Year in 1997. State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data remains active status in CEIC and is reported by Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. The data is categorized under Global Database’s State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) – Table PS.G002: Vital Statistics.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2023, 11:13:29 AM »

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/30/nigeria-chad-top-list-countries-lowest-life-expectancy-globally-worse-somalia-report

The top 10 countries of the world with the shortest life expectancy include: Chad - 52.5 years; Nigeria - 52.7 years; Lesotho - 53.1 years; Central African Republic - 53.9; South Sudan - 55 years; Somalia - 55.3 years; Eswatini - 57.1 years; Cote d-Ivoire - 58.6 years; Guinea - 58.9 years and Mali - 58.9

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2023, 11:20:24 AM »

If that's the case, why the fuck aren't they using them??  Its because they don't have any.  They invaded Israel with fucking motorcycles, pickup trucks and paragliders..PARAGLIDERS because they have no tanks, armored vehicles, fighter jets, airplanes, etc.  They are using improvised weapons...fucking rockets using sugar for a propellant.   I'll give them credit because they knocked Israel on their ass by surprise with the shitty equipment ever but Israel literally has the same stuff as we do, they are going to stomp them out like roaches

I mean look at this...Paraglider

Report: U.S. Weapons from Afghanistan Ended up with Palestinian Groups Operating in the Gaza Strip

The Biden administration pushed back against those accusations that the $6 billion unfrozen for Iran went to Sunday’s attack, saying it has not yet been released, is controlled by a Qatari bank, and only will be used for humanitarian purposes.

However, critics of the Biden administration argued that since money is fungible, it is still adding to Iran’s coffers and frees up the government to spend on other things, such as supporting terrorist groups like Hamas.

Republican presidential candidate Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) told Breitbart News in an exclusive interview on Saturday:

The $6 billion has not been accessed completely by Iran yet, but the fact of the matter is if you have a credit on your account for $6 billion, typically, people count that as access available today, tomorrow, whenever, so you start reworking your spending budget.

And by doing so, you put yourself in a position to use that money even though you have not had access to it yet. So the $6 billion that they know they’re getting, they’re using already.

He also noted that Iran has already expressed it would use the money however it desired.

That is clear. The way they want to is in funding terrorism against American allies,” he said.

The Israeli commander interviewed by Newsweek also said he was “very worried” that U.S. and Western-provided weapons to Ukraine could also end up in Hamas’ hands.

Newsweek reported:

The Israeli commander, who spoke on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the topic, said the diversion of weapons, such as the Javelin shoulder-fired anti-tank missile system, was being monitored from paramilitary forces operating on both sides of the Russia-Ukraine war.

The Israeli commander said pro-Russian formations were motivated to transfer captured U.S.-supplied weapons due to the close defense relationship between Moscow and Tehran, while pro-Ukrainian elements were largely motivated by money to smuggle arms. The commander said the primary route was via the Black Sea to the Mediterranean, and argued that the situation was “very dangerous” due to two primary concerns for Israel.

“One is that they can research capabilities, and then learn how to manufacture them. I’m talking especially about Iran,” the Israeli commander told Newsweek. “The other problem is that we are very worried that some of these capabilities are going to fall to Hezbollah and Hamas’ hands.”

Newsweek also reported that another source disclosed a specific event on August 20 where a Russian Il-76 transport aircraft allegedly dropped off cargo in Tehran worth an estimated $100 million, which included Western weapons such as U.S.-made Javelins and United Kingdom-made Next Generation Light Anti-armor weapons (NLAWs).

The U.S. Government remains keenly aware of the risk of possible illicit diversion, and is proactively taking steps to mitigate this risk in close cooperation with the government of Ukraine,” a U.S. State Department spokesperson told the outlet.

“We are sending weapons to help Ukraine defend itself in an active conflict, and realistically must acknowledge that there is a risk these weapons could be captured if territory changes hands, as can happens in any war.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/10/08/report-u-s-weapons-from-afghanistan-ended-up-with-palestinian-groups-operating-in-the-gaza-strip/

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2023, 11:50:39 AM »

If they’re really committing genocide, they’re doing a shit job. A Palestian woman’s life expectancy is about the same as mine.

Do you give a fuck about the parts of Africa where the life expectancy in the 50’s?

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/palestinian-territory-occupied/vital-statistics/life-expectancy-at-birth-gaza-strip-female

State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data was reported at 74.600 Year in 2018. This records an increase from the previous number of 74.500 Year for 2017. State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data is updated yearly, averaging 73.100 Year from Dec 1997 to 2018, with 18 observations. The data reached an all-time high of 74.600 Year in 2018 and a record low of 71.000 Year in 1997. State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) Life Expectancy at Birth: Gaza Strip: Female data remains active status in CEIC and is reported by Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics. The data is categorized under Global Database’s State of Palestine (West Bank and Gaza) – Table PS.G002: Vital Statistics.

This is embarrassing. You're better than this, surely. We've already established that we are talking about a fundamental principle of freedom. A principle that you already care deeply about, as evidenced by your postings, yet your personal biases which have been shaped by propaganda from the very people you rail against are now preventing you from extending the logic to a case further away from home.

So you want to justify the treatment of the Palestinians by pointing to average life expectancy? Lol, great. Let's take the figure as accurate, but first, let's also distinguish between genocide and ethnic cleansing. The Israelis have been enacting a policy of ethnic cleansing, not genocide. But that's likely about to change.

Now, given that the Palestinians apparently have the same average life expectancy as you, and this is great, shouldn’t you shut the fuck up about forced vaccines and be grateful that so many of you now make it into your seventies? It's not like quality of life, basic equal rights, and the ability to participate in the decisions that shape your existence matter at all.

Maybe the state should take away your right to bear arms too, given that it might prevent suicides and accidents, then you'll all live even longer. Why care? After all, you've got it better than the Palestinians.

It's not like you're subjected to arbitrary detentions, revocations of residency permits, physical and verbal abuse, deportation, gunfire, land theft, home invasions, restrictions on movements and every other example of brutal treatment well documented and condemned by the international community. And why even care at all! If you care about one example of human rights abuses, you'll have to care about them all, and obviously that’s just inconceivable to you. How could this be?

Honestly, I can't believe I gave up my teaching position at the mosque to post here full time. Ron does not pay me enough for this. I must be mad!

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2023, 11:55:49 AM »
I think it is healthy to ask why our government sends our money there.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2023, 12:05:32 PM »
This is embarrassing. You're better than this, surely. We've already established that we are talking about a fundamental principle of freedom. A principle that you already care deeply about, as evidenced by your postings, yet your personal biases which have been shaped by propaganda from the very people you rail against are now preventing you from extending the logic to a case further away from home.

So you want to justify the treatment of the Palestinians by pointing to average life expectancy? Lol, great. Let's take the figure as accurate, but first, let's also distinguish between genocide and ethnic cleansing. The Israelis have been enacting a policy of ethnic cleansing, not genocide. But that's likely about to change.

Now, given that the Palestinians apparently have the same average life expectancy as you, and this is great, shouldn’t you shut the fuck up about forced vaccines and be grateful that so many of you now make it into your seventies? It's not like quality of life, basic equal rights, and the ability to participate in the decisions that shape your existence matter at all.

Maybe the state should take away your right to bear arms too, given that it might prevent suicides and accidents, then you'll all live even longer. Why care? After all, you've got it better than the Palestinians.

It's not like you're subjected to arbitrary detentions, revocations of residency permits, physical and verbal abuse, deportation, gunfire, land theft, home invasions, restrictions on movements and every other example of brutal treatment well documented and condemned by the international community. And why even care at all! If you care about one example of human rights abuses, you'll have to care about them all, and obviously that’s just inconceivable to you. How could this be?

Honestly, I can't believe I gave up my teaching position at the mosque to post here full time. Ron does not pay me enough for this. I must be mad!

Palestinians are scum.  Not even other arabs want them around.  Now then, fuck off and die cuz islime sucks ass.

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2023, 12:14:12 PM »
Palestinians are scum.  Not even other arabs want them around.  Now then, fuck off and die cuz islime sucks ass.

Okay “Reeves” lollolol. When you say to fuck off and die, do you mean in the sense that I should fake my own death on a message board for attention because I'm a pathologically lying, intellectually stunted waste of space? Or do you mean in the literal sense, as in what you're currently in the process of doing because you're a retard who overdoses on COVID vaccines and caffeine?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2023, 12:22:26 PM »
Okay “Reeves” lollolol. When you say to fuck off and die, do you mean in the sense that I should fake my own death on a message board for attention because I'm a pathologically lying, intellectually stunted waste of space? Or do you mean in the literal sense, as in what you're currently in the process of doing because you're a retard who overdoses on COVID vaccines and caffeine?

As if your pathetic intellect is up to the task.  This ain't the  real world but you are the one playing at being mooslime. I despise islime so I despise you.   Oh wait...

Mohammed Omari

• Getbig III
  • Ham-ass
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2023, 12:30:22 PM »
As if your pathetic intellect is up to the task.  This ain't the  real world but you are the one playing at being mooslime. I despise islime so I despise you.   Oh wait...

So the man who once pretended to be the now-deceased 4ft midget who taught you your tenuous grasp of basic English is questioning my identity? Lololol, Allah have mercy. Perhaps the only accurate statement you've ever made is that you have a sub-80 IQ. Having my intellect questioned by you is like having my bodyfat percentage questioned by Shizzo.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2023, 03:07:25 PM »
Let the jews and Arabs sort it out amongst themselves, radicals on both sides, let them and their gods go at it.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2023, 03:32:55 PM »

Yes things are going to get very bad but why does Hamas have to do what it does if everyone knows the extent of Israel's response?

Stay strong HaramBelly

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2023, 04:01:22 PM »
Yes things are going to get very bad but why does Hamas have to do what it does if everyone knows the extent of Israel's response?

Stay strong HaramBelly
Desperation maybe?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2023, 05:51:31 PM »

Stay strong HaramBelly

72 virgins. That's why.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Israel now at war in 2023
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2023, 06:15:54 PM »
Saudis (sunni muslims) were actually seeking for friendlier ties with Israel for trade. This would have weakend Iran (shia muslims) so they green lit the Hamas attack to destabilize the region.

The 73 war was mostly Sunni/Arabs vs Israel, so a lot of the oil states. If this escalates it will most likely be Shia/Iran vs Israel, so fewer oil states.

After initial volatility a Shia/Iran vs Israel war could actually result in oil price actually going down. If all of the middle east goes to war then it could be worse than 73. First scenario looks more likely right now (that or an eventual ceasefire)

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2023, 06:17:19 PM »
https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/30/nigeria-chad-top-list-countries-lowest-life-expectancy-globally-worse-somalia-report

The top 10 countries of the world with the shortest life expectancy include: Chad - 52.5 years; Nigeria - 52.7 years; Lesotho - 53.1 years; Central African Republic - 53.9; South Sudan - 55 years; Somalia - 55.3 years; Eswatini - 57.1 years; Cote d-Ivoire - 58.6 years; Guinea - 58.9 years and Mali - 58.9
Somalians will soon have a higher life expectancy after they take over Sweden. Until Russia arrives - oh wait!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2023, 06:18:15 PM »
Anyone else notice the world is turning to shit fast under the biden regime? Stolen elections have consequences...

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2023, 06:21:26 PM »
What i want to read tomorrow or in the next week

Israel at War

China reclaims Taiwan

Belarus returns to Russia while Ukraine falls

Poland conquers left part of Ukraine

North Korea sets its eyes on South Korea and Marches on as India, Pakistan, Iran and Syria launches what they have on Nato
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba II over DC.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba III over NY.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba IV over CHI.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba V over LA.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba VI over SF.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2023, 06:42:10 PM »
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba II over DC.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba III over NY.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba IV over CHI.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba V over LA.
Russia tests 100 megaton Tzar Bomba VI over SF.

YES!

Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2023, 06:44:19 PM »
72 virgins. That's why.

Yeh, their faith tells them to do stuff in this plane of existence merely to gain favors in the next (72 virgins et al)
Q

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2023, 06:49:17 PM »
Yeh, their faith tells them to do stuff in this plane of existence merely to gain favors in the next (72 virgins et al)

It doesn't specify the type of virgins that await them though. Imagine if they are greeted by 72 virgins of this variety: