Author Topic: Which Getbigger is behind this trolling Blaha Youtube account?  (Read 2037 times)

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
Which Getbigger is behind this trolling Blaha Youtube account?
« on: October 21, 2023, 04:45:03 PM »

"Impinged shoulder of peace"
"Melted chest of peace"

Pretty sure that legendary phrase was coined here???

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: Which Getbigger is behind this trolling Blaha Youtube account?
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2023, 05:01:36 PM »
What is Blaha up to these days?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2023, 05:18:35 PM »
Bloho(le) is just about the GOAT of the online psychotic personality.

There is no greater loser.

He should be studied. 

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2023, 05:27:44 PM »
Still can't believe people pay him for training programs.   

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2023, 05:45:05 PM »
What is Blaha up to these days?

Appears to be living in someone's bedroom and training in someone's garage...and melting over hater's comments of course.

Bloho(le) is just about the GOAT of the online psychotic personality.

There is no greater loser.

He should be studied. 

QFT :D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 05:57:30 PM »
Blaha is roommates with this girl that murdered her boyfriend -

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/hcso-woman-charged-with-murder-after-fatally-shooting-boyfriend/285-6f8830fd-f697-4315-adf8-3ab314d27771 .

He's scared of her, and sometimes she does weird things off camera (dope sick? perhaps.) -

But other than that, he isn't worth following outside of the clip channels. Just a garbage channel even for laughs now. He must really need money though, as he's back doing lives almost every day and he hated those.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2023, 06:18:43 PM »

https://www.khou.com/article/news/crime/hcso-woman-charged-with-murder-after-fatally-shooting-boyfriend/285-6f8830fd-f697-4315-adf8-3ab314d27771 .

He's scared of her, and sometimes she does weird things off camera (dope sick? perhaps.) -

But other than that, he isn't worth following outside of the clip channels. Just a garbage channel even for laughs now. He must really need money though, as he's back doing lives almost every day and he hated those.

Getbig's resident Encyclopaedia of information in the lifting world comes through with the goods thanks BB. Not overly surprising he's living with a chick that murdered her boyfriend, 2 psychos together = the perfect match

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2023, 06:32:49 PM »
Is he the one that got kicked out of that vet's group for pretending he was in the service?  They caught it on film and everything him being told to leave.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2023, 08:23:50 PM »
Is he the one that got kicked out of that vet's group for pretending he was in the service?  They caught it on film and everything him being told to leave.

I don't know about that, but he's been a laughing stock in the firearms and veteran communities for years for claiming he was a commando during the 90's for the CIA and military.

One recent goof that was pretty funny is the trolls managed to get him banned from powerlifting in most of Texas.

Eric Kanevsky (the prank bodybuilder) and Alex Rosen (Blaha troll and pedo catcher) trolled Blaha into believing that they were coming to Texas to lift at a big meet Blaha was supposed to lift at. Blaha got scared and ranted and raved about he was going to go strapped up, and deal with any trolls he saw.

Well, the clip and screen shot all of it, and sent to all of the meet directors and a few national level powerlifting promoters. They got nervous, and banned him from competing in Texas and maybe a couple of other neighboring states.

Alex Rosen punking Blaha -

(Sidenote - That giant "Faggot" across the top of the video has got to hurt a fellow's feelings.)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2023, 10:02:21 PM »
Here’s the culprit

Costanza

• Getbig IV

Costanza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2023, 10:18:29 PM »

This one's 45mins of absolute gold

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2023, 07:15:47 AM »

"Impinged shoulder of peace"
"Melted chest of peace"

Pretty sure that legendary phrase was coined here???

I’m quite certain that it was invented here.  I’m still fond of the meme but I have to admit that it’s rather outdated these days … Islam and its status of “religion of peace” hasn’t been a topic of national conversation in at least 10 years

More support for your theory that this guy is an active or former getbigger

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2023, 02:04:05 AM »
I used to troll Blaha but he blocked my comments. I quit following his videos because even though I got laughs from them, it just became too much to listen to his bullshit.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2023, 04:32:48 AM »
Does he really claim he was Special Forces?

I could believe Special Education.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2023, 09:40:15 AM »
Does he really claim he was Special Forces?

I could believe Special Education.

Ha, he didn't name a specific branch, but claimed he was trained at Langley, VA (CIA headquarters town) for special missions. He also claimed he was doing long range sniping missions and interrogations right out of high school. Someone got annoyed once and tried to figure out how old Blaha would be at the time the training took place based on world events Blaha mentioned, and he would've been 15-16 training to be a spy/commando.

Some people love Genova, but gosh, when Blaha was wilding out, it was hilarious. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2023, 10:00:46 AM »
Ha, he didn't name a specific branch, but claimed he was trained at Langley, VA (CIA headquarters town) for special missions. He also claimed he was doing long range sniping missions and interrogations right out of high school. Someone got annoyed once and tried to figure out how old Blaha would be at the time the training took place based on world events Blaha mentioned, and he would've been 15-16 training to be a spy/commando.

Some people love Genova, but gosh, when Blaha was wilding out, it was hilarious.

Was he called "Hemingway"? :D
Q

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2023, 10:10:39 AM »
Was he called "Hemingway"? :D

Yep, -

Start 50 seconds in, that's where Blaha and Mooncookie got a friend to lie, and say his codename was Hemingway. Great era.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2023, 11:58:50 AM »

Blaha is so smug, I was never able to watch, not even to just to laugh at him.  Such an uncharismatic fellow, I have no idea how he developed a following.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2023, 12:50:55 AM »

He was also a reptilian galactic overlord.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2023, 01:30:46 AM »
He was also a reptilian galactic overlord.

Imagine being thrown out of the David Icke forums for being even too crazy for the reptile people. That is Blaha.

Dalnet

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2023, 01:34:11 AM »
Getbig's resident Encyclopaedia of information in the lifting world comes through with the goods thanks BB. Not overly surprising he's living with a chick that murdered her boyfriend, 2 psychos together = the perfect match

All he had to do was keep his mouth shut and peddle the 5x5 routine he appropriated. Normies getting into fitness were beginning to subscribe in droves. If he leaned out and got in shape during that time, he would have easily got into the 500k subs and progressed from there. What a total arsejob of a youtube career

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2023, 02:39:03 AM »
Cobra Commander is behind it
Q

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2023, 02:51:23 AM »
Interesting, he got somewhat lean for a change