Author Topic: Sleep 10+hrs a day  (Read 2775 times)

XmanX

• Getbig I
Sleep 10+hrs a day
« on: April 30, 2006, 07:32:44 PM »
Is 10 hours or more sleep a day excessive? I work out everyday, and I seem much more energetic after 10+ hours of sleep a day, also more rejuvanated and stronger. What you guys think.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Sleep 10+hrs a day
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »
Is 10 hours or more sleep a day excessive? I work out everyday, and I seem much more energetic after 10+ hours of sleep a day, also more rejuvanated and stronger. What you guys think.
If that's what it takes then that's what you should do.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:32 PM »
DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE GYM?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 09:04:51 PM »
DO YOU HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE GYM?
He still has 14 more hours of time left, 10hrs of sleep does not mean he only goes to the gym.

I make sure I get 8hrs of sleep every night and I also get a 20-30min nap every afternoon before I train, and I have a very hectic schedule. But if your time management is good getting adequate sleep should be no problem.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 11:22:58 PM »
He still has 14 more hours of time left, 10hrs of sleep does not mean he only goes to the gym.

I make sure I get 8hrs of sleep every night and I also get a 20-30min nap every afternoon before I train, and I have a very hectic schedule. But if your time management is good getting adequate sleep should be no problem.

well it all depends on your job.I work full time plus go to school.I would love to get 10 hours of sleep.I work 10 -12 hours a night plus school 3 days a week.we need more hours in the day.

xavmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2006, 12:13:08 AM »
If that what works for you and you have time thats what you should do. Rest is vital in bodybuilding  ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2006, 05:55:53 AM »
that much sleep can have a negative effect on postcount on getbig, something i think you should be aware of
Z

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 08:09:04 AM »
I love sleeping.  I try and get 10 hours.  Usually 9 on average.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 08:10:41 AM »
must be young :(

i remember before i had wife/kid/house/job/stress i used to sleep for long times now i feel happy if i see 8 hours on a weekend, and even then its only if i fall asleep early on a friday since i am up by 6 most days regardless of schedual.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2006, 08:13:37 AM »
The good old days when you didn't have to do a thing but eat, sleep and train, maybe go to class. No job, no kids, no assh%e with an AK trying to take your head off. Hey AS what no Marcus Vick
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2006, 08:57:42 AM »
The good old days when you didn't have to do a thing but eat, sleep and train, maybe go to class. No job, no kids, no assh%e with an AK trying to take your head off. Hey AS what no Marcus Vick

I guess nobody wanted to deal with his shit. maybe unrestricted FA since we did not get a QB.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2006, 09:03:33 AM »
I didn't really watch what happen to you guys, after friggen Dallas took Bobby Carpenter, I went Ape sh$t. We ended up taking mostly offense and did well. I'm sure you guys well bounce back, TO did a number on that team.
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2006, 09:12:10 AM »
I didn't really watch what happen to you guys, after friggen Dallas took Bobby Carpenter, I went Ape sh$t. We ended up taking mostly offense and did well. I'm sure you guys well bounce back, TO did a number on that team.

if i must say could not have gone better. we got the top DT in bunkley and Justice the T from usc dropped to us in the second and we got one of the top Guards jean-gilles in the 4th, along with another DT,2 WR and 1 DE/LB and 1 LB mark your calender for superbowl in jan for the birds.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2006, 09:27:07 AM »
Here we go. The "pigeons" will have a hell of a time with their division. Allot of talent but i'll give it to you that you guys can get a playoff spot.

As far as my boys:

Brady is God
Brady is the second coming of Joe Montana
The AFC east is in disarray
Jets - new coach, QB is a puss, won't last
Buffalo, Marv Levy? heh!!
Dolphins, 2nd year coach sexy AFC east pic but no Culpepper? Oh yeah Joey Harrington, maybe..
10-6 we make the playoffs.
Brady is God

I hope to see ya in FEB as well. Rematch!!!!!!
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2006, 09:30:53 AM »
Here we go. The "pigeons" will have a hell of a time with their division. Allot of talent but i'll give it to you that you guys can get a playoff spot.

As far as my boys:

Brady is God
Brady is the second coming of Joe Montana
The AFC east is in disarray
Jets - new coach, QB is a puss, won't last
Buffalo, Marv Levy? heh!!
Dolphins, 2nd year coach sexy AFC east pic but no Culpepper? Oh yeah Joey Harrington, maybe..
10-6 we make the playoffs.
Brady is God

I hope to see ya in FEB as well. Rematch!!!!!!

you must not keep up with espn brady got traded this am to the cards for leinhart and fitsgerald and a 1st rounder next year.

just kidding you can breath again. the east is a beast this year for the birds and if they don't take it then whoever does is going to be the top team for the superbowl i think.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2006, 09:34:53 AM »
I'd eat my 9mm!!! It's gonna be tuff. No manning may win a ring, The dolts are gonna suffer without edge. The Giants will be tuff
L

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2006, 10:32:20 AM »
As far as sleep goes know your body.  Its been proven though that too much sleep can actually make you more tired and less energetic. 8 hours is typically fine.  On weekends i may get a little more than that with naps thrown in.