Author Topic: Los Angeles has officially taken over as the shit stain of the country  (Read 1629 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
LAPD works to allow new DACA officers to keep their service weapons while off-duty

New recruits who are not U.S. citizens are prohibited from gun ownership; the department is working to adjust policies to accommodate them

LOS ANGELES — The LAPD is looking to adjust its policies to allow immigrant officers with deferred citizenship to keep their service firearms while off-duty, NBC Los Angeles reported.

Federal law normally prohibits residents of the U.S. under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy (DACA) from owning firearms, according to the report.

The LAPD is seeking to include officers’ off-duty hours as a continuation of their official duties, making it legal for DACA recipients to take their service firearms home with them.

“When these current individuals, who are DACA recipients, graduate from the academy, it would be appropriate for us to have a written policy that clearly defines what their authorities and responsibilities are, given their position as a police officer,” Chief Michel Moore told NBC Los Angeles

The legal requirement for California officers to be U.S. citizens was removed in Sept. 2022, according to the report. Current law requires officers to be legally authorized to work in the U.S.

https://www.police1.com/law-enforcement-policies/lapd-works-to-allow-new-daca-officers-to-keep-their-service-weapons-while-off-duty

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: Los Angeles has officially taken over as the shit stain of the country
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2023, 10:11:18 AM »
Do you approve or not and why?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2023, 10:44:14 AM »
Do you approve or not and why?

Obviously by the title of my thread I don’t approve. Giving LE jobs to illegals (for all intent and purpose) is another slap in the face to the country by not making LE even exempt from jobs for DACA workers, now they want to give give them firearms while at the same time restricting law abiding citizens from even getting a CCW. For the record, CCW’s are unconstitutional anyway

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2023, 10:46:46 AM »
LA crapped the bed after the late 90's. I used to go there on biz a lot but now I won't waste my time.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2023, 11:15:25 AM »
LA crapped the bed after the late 90's. I used to go there on biz a lot but now I won't waste my time.

Isn't whole California shit today?
Q

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2023, 11:22:34 AM »

Not all of it but you have to look to our local county governments instead of the state. I’ve said it before, the city and county where I’m at for the most part fights against our state laws if it’s an unjust law.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2023, 11:23:05 AM »

LA used to have a rep of being a cool hip place. Not anymore.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2023, 11:31:13 AM »

No, it's the urban areas.

California is a bunch of red towns overwhelmed by huge blue cities, if what' I've read is correct.
Y

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2023, 11:55:58 AM »
LAPD works to allow new DACA officers to keep their service weapons while off-duty

New recruits who are not U.S. citizens are prohibited from gun ownership; the department is working to adjust policies to accommodate them

LOS ANGELES — The LAPD is looking to adjust its policies to allow immigrant officers with deferred citizenship to keep their service firearms while off-duty, NBC Los Angeles reported.

Federal law normally prohibits residents of the U.S. under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals policy (DACA) from owning firearms, according to the report.

The LAPD is seeking to include officers’ off-duty hours as a continuation of their official duties, making it legal for DACA recipients to take their service firearms home with them.

“When these current individuals, who are DACA recipients, graduate from the academy, it would be appropriate for us to have a written policy that clearly defines what their authorities and responsibilities are, given their position as a police officer,” Chief Michel Moore told NBC Los Angeles

The legal requirement for California officers to be U.S. citizens was removed in Sept. 2022, according to the report. Current law requires officers to be legally authorized to work in the U.S.

https://www.police1.com/law-enforcement-policies/lapd-works-to-allow-new-daca-officers-to-keep-their-service-weapons-while-off-duty

If they are illegals then why are you complaining about it for?
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2023, 11:57:04 AM »
How can they have non citizens enforce American laws? Insane.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2023, 12:00:18 PM »
So, they can't get citizens for these police jobs?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2023, 12:17:30 PM »

;D 
F

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2023, 01:08:40 PM »

If they are illegals then why are you complaining about it for?

Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2023, 02:43:22 PM »

American armed forces have lots of non-citizens in the ranks...and they carry guns!

The American Civil War (1860s) was fought by lots of Irish immigrants right off the boat.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2023, 02:54:02 PM »
So, they can't get citizens for these police jobs?
Would you want to be a cop. Fuck that!!!!!!!!!!
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2023, 03:21:02 PM »
I have a good friends that’s a DACA. Not a cop, he’s a mortgage guy.

Came over illegally when he was literally 3 weeks old. Doesn’t speak Spanish, likes dogshit country music and is dating some Jewish chick.

That’s my own experience with DACA. I can’t imagine strawberry cart workers becoming a LAPD cop.

Should my buddy be held accountable for his infant actions and be deported to a country he has no memory of ever living?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2023, 04:05:56 PM »
You're being ignored and imposed upon by your government yet again. The remedy is to get the will of the people on record so that the ruling class are seen by everyone to be ignoring what people want.

A public referendum would reveal that people overwhelmingly don't want illegal immigrants to be policemen.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2023, 04:06:11 PM »
Let everyone arm up for they know not peaceful ways.
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2023, 04:26:32 PM »

Came over illegally when he was literally 3 weeks old. Doesn’t speak Spanish, likes dogshit country music and is dating some Jewish chick.

That’s my own experience with DACA. I can’t imagine strawberry cart workers becoming a LAPD cop.

Should my buddy be held accountable for his infant actions and be deported to a country he has no memory of ever living?
Unironically yes. There are laws for a reason, if we don’t enforce them why would we expect people to follow them?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2023, 04:37:06 PM »
It’s not for any other reason but political. You have mostly military aged males crossing the border by the hundreds of thousands from not just Mexico but the Middle East and China.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2023, 04:39:51 PM »
American armed forces have lots of non-citizens in the ranks...and they carry guns!

The American Civil War (1860s) was fought by lots of Irish immigrants right off the boat.

Did you read my reasoning why?

https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2023, 05:02:42 PM »

How old is he? Obviously he’s not responsible for what his parents did but if he’s 40 and he hasn’t gotten his citizenship that’s his issue. How did he obtain his mortgage licensing as a non permanent citizen of a nation?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2023, 05:04:22 PM »

Non Americans were dying to end slavery? What is being done for their descendants?

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2023, 05:12:44 PM »
Did you read my reasoning why?

https://www.usa.gov/military-requirements

Why would you want to prevent a trained police officer from carrying?

If these DACA officers are allowed to be cops and carry on duty why not alow them to carry off duty?

Otherwise don't let them be cops at all which would be my choice.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2023, 05:32:27 PM »
How old is he? Obviously he’s not responsible for what his parents did but if he’s 40 and he hasn’t gotten his citizenship that’s his issue. How did he obtain his mortgage licensing as a non permanent citizen of a nation?

Oh no he’s 26. He’s legal, he updates all his stuff apparently, non deportable. I’m not an expert on immigration law, but apparently it’s a big task to get citizenship.