Author Topic: Pencil Neck  (Read 52629 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Pencil Neck
« Reply #325 on: January 16, 2024, 08:33:56 PM »
Are you saying your ego can withstand you not entering the “2023 Getbig Retard Bench Press Challenge?”

🤣

100% ;)

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #326 on: January 16, 2024, 11:30:17 PM »
I have a huge head but i think Bhanks beats me

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #327 on: January 17, 2024, 03:14:34 AM »
We only get what Clegg is releasing to us.

Still saying it's shopped?

What I am saying is clegg will never trelease the full fight because I beat his ass

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 17, 2024, 03:18:51 AM »
The guy threw 4 punches in the posted gif alone.  2 of them clearly connected.

What is it with your inability to count?  I think you need to take a little trip to Sesame Street.

Nome of that shit connect I walked right through him and took him down notice the video cuts as soon as I get a hold of him what do you think happens after I get a hold of him lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #329 on: January 17, 2024, 03:28:14 AM »
Jamie Clegg is a top man, would buy him a beer anytime.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:10 AM »
Nome of that shit connect I walked right through him and took him down notice the video cuts as soon as I get a hold of him what do you think happens after I get a hold of him lol

how did you lose the match hankins?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:51 AM »
how did you lose the match hankins?

The ref disqualified me between rounds I didn’t lose a damn thing I beat that dudes ass

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: January 17, 2024, 03:36:59 AM »
Jamie Clegg is a top man, would buy him a beer anytime.
Yeah I would like to hear his version of how this fight went.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: January 17, 2024, 03:38:02 AM »
Yeah I would like to hear his version of how this fight went.

Wouldn’t it be better to see the full right video?? Anyone can take a snipet and a screenshot and tell a story let’s see the full fight video

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 17, 2024, 03:40:10 AM »
Weight is holding steady still 215lbs in the am but look at that distended belly full of visceral fat lol

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #335 on: January 17, 2024, 03:40:26 AM »
The ref disqualified me between rounds I didn’t lose a damn thing I beat that dudes ass

so you didnt quit on the stool like haz is claiming?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: January 17, 2024, 03:42:04 AM »
so you didnt quit on the stool like haz is claiming?

The ref disqualified me again by all means let’s watch the full fight video. Will never happen because it shows me playing the drums on his head that 15 second clip is the entirety of the 2nd round he spent on his feet that is it the rest of the round he is on his back getting hit in the head funny he doesn’t just release the entire thing don’t you think?

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #337 on: January 17, 2024, 03:49:08 AM »
The ref disqualified me again by all means let’s watch the full fight video. Will never happen because it shows me playing the drums on his head that 15 second clip is the entirety of the 2nd round he spent on his feet that is it the rest of the round he is on his back getting hit in the head funny he doesn’t just release the entire thing don’t you think?

why did the ref dq you?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #338 on: January 17, 2024, 03:53:10 AM »
It’s criminal that CBS won’t release the footage of Hankins-Clegg. Bhanks takes him in the symmetry and conditioning rounds because he’s got a beautiful body, man. Clegg, on the other hand, looks like a pile of dirty laundry. The only way to solve this is a rematch IMHO. Clegg sounded up for it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #339 on: January 17, 2024, 04:05:30 AM »

How dare he enforce the rules. He should have waited a couple of minutes for your ass to catch your breath and maybe even bring you some "delta-8" and warm pussy.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #340 on: January 17, 2024, 04:05:47 AM »
It’s criminal that CBS won’t release the footage of Hankins-Clegg. Bhanks takes him in the symmetry and conditioning rounds because he’s got a beautiful body, man. Clegg, on the other hand, looks like a pile of dirty laundry. The only way to solve this is a rematch IMHO. Clegg sounded up for it.
I was watching a fight the other night.It was Gleisen Tibau vs Khabib early in Khabib’s career Now obviously Khabib went on to an undefeated record and retired as World Champion. I have watched this fight 3 times and I swear the win could have very well gone to Tibau.You would think he would be bitching and declaring himself the winner but he doesn’t.All  these years later he just shrugs and says sometimes it doesn’t go your way.And he finished the fight there was no stoppage like this one.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 17, 2024, 04:10:42 AM »
I was watching a fight the other night.It was Gleisen Tibau vs Khabib early in Khabib’s career Now obviously Khabib went on to an undefeated record and retired as World Champion. I have watched this fight 3 times and I swear the win could have very well gone to Tibau.You would think he would be bitching and declaring himself the winner but he doesn’t.All  these years later he just shrugs and says sometimes it doesn’t go your way.And he finished the fight there was no stoppage like this one.

I came out to fight the 3rd and the ref said no you took too long that is not a fucking stoppage. A stoppage is what happened at the end of the 1st and the 2nd when the ref had to pull me off Clegg. Take away the ref and there is no second round. Clegg was never going to get up ever no chance. All he did was absorb a beating for 2 rounds. The 2nd was also a lot worse for him than the 1st but again he won't release the footage so you guys can just keep talking nonsense.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #342 on: January 17, 2024, 04:15:54 AM »
What I am saying is clegg will never trelease the full fight because I beat his ass

That's not what I'm seeing. Nope.

Looks like you lost. Looks like you ate a few clegg bombs and quit. Thats what I'm seeing.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #343 on: January 17, 2024, 04:18:25 AM »
I came out to fight the 3rd and the ref said no you took too long that is not a fucking stoppage. A stoppage is what happened at the end of the 1st and the 2nd when the ref had to pull me off Clegg. Take away the ref and there is no second round. Clegg was never going to get up ever no chance. All he did was absorb a beating for 2 rounds. The 2nd was also a lot worse for him than the 1st but again he won't release the footage so you guys can just keep talking nonsense.
Mother fucker I have not said one word of nonsense all I said was sometimes a fighter will get a call from the ref he doesn’t agree with.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 17, 2024, 04:23:08 AM »
That's not what I'm seeing. Nope.

Looks like you lost. Looks like you ate a few clegg bombs and quit. Thats what I'm seeing.

Cool story when the entire fight gets released we can discuss what you think you see then. None of that shit connected he got picked up and put on his back and hit 100 times in the head after that garbage but shockingly that footage is not being released lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #345 on: January 17, 2024, 04:25:39 AM »

Jamie Clegg on his feet, getting his hand raised.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #346 on: January 17, 2024, 04:55:27 AM »

bhanks credibility on matters like this is limited given that he continues to claim photos and videos of himself that he personally posted are modified/edited when others repost those same media.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #347 on: January 17, 2024, 04:59:27 AM »
Bhanky is a fraud.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #348 on: January 17, 2024, 05:00:16 AM »
Bhanky is a fraud.

That’s a bold claim

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: January 17, 2024, 05:03:14 AM »
Spoke to Clegg he is unwilling to rematch at Heavyweight or 205lbs says he wants me to cut to 185lbs for the rematch which I can't make so he doesn't want it