Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Indicted  (Read 1322 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Alec Baldwin Indicted
« on: January 19, 2024, 01:57:27 PM »
A New Mexico grand jury indicted actor Alec Baldwin on Friday after hearing evidence in a closed hearing over the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, who died in 2021 on the Rust film set after Baldwin’s prop gun fired a live bullet.

NBC News reported that Baldwin attorneys Luke Nikas and Alex Spiro responded to the indictment by saying, “We look forward to our day In court.”

Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was shot and killed on the set of “Rust” on October 21, 2021. Director Joel Souza was wounded in the incident as well.

The on-set armorer, Hannah Gutierrez Reed, released a statement after the incident and claimed Baldwin “[pointed] the gun at Halyna [Hutchins] before the fatal incident against all rules and common sense.”

On December 3, 2021, Breitbart News noted that Baldwin told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos that he cocked the gun that fatally shot the cinematographer but insisted that he did not pull the trigger.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2024/01/19/alec-baldwin-indicted-on-involuntary-manslaughter-charge-in-rust-shooting/

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Alec Baldwin Indicted
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2024, 02:01:24 PM »
While I don’t like him at all. I don’t see how he can be charged for firing a weapon handed to him to use in a movie scene? Am I missing something.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2024, 02:08:11 PM »
Bad news for Pete Schwetty

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2024, 02:12:15 PM »
Bro...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2024, 02:19:21 PM »
I hope he rots in jail.

Privileged Prick Of Peace

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 02:32:22 PM »
While I don’t like him at all. I don’t see how he can be charged for firing a weapon handed to him to use in a movie scene? Am I missing something.

Don’t quote me on this...

But when this situation occurred, it was said that Halyna Hutchins was planning to do a documentary on human sex trafficking.....

Alec and his Hollywood buddies were already connected to Epstein Island sex crimes..

So Alec was told to kill her (‘make it look like an accident’) before she had a chance to continue her research and her investigation.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2024, 02:42:02 PM »

I don't think that he'll be convicted, but he's been lying from day one and should pay a price for it.  He squeezed the trigger of that gun.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2024, 02:49:26 PM »
Don’t quote me on this...

But when this situation occurred, it was said that Halyna Hutchins was planning to do a documentary on human sex trafficking.....

Alec and his Hollywood buddies were already connected to Epstein Island sex crimes..

So Alec was told to kill her (‘make it look like an accident’) before she had a chance to continue her research and her investigation.

Hahah this bullshit. Trust the plan, Qanon patriot.

The women needed to be quietly eliminated, so they chose the absolute loudest way of doing it. I believe it.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2024, 02:50:16 PM »

The women needed to be quietly eliminated, so they chose the absolute loudest way of doing it. I believe it.
in plain sight....

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2024, 02:53:22 PM »
Well he did say he could shoot a person in front of everyone in the middle of Times Square and he wouldn’t be convicted.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2024, 02:56:23 PM »

Ok dude... but somebody put a bullet in the movie prop gun

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2024, 03:19:09 PM »
I can't stand the liberal prick but he is wrongly prosecuted. I know he lied about not pulling the trigger. He is on a movie set and hired a gun safety expert. He was given a loaded real gun. He's an actor.  I know gun safety since I have been carrying for 40 years. If this was a gun range or a gun in his home I would say he was should be criminally charged with recklessly but unintentionally causing her death as in the manslaughter definition used in many states.

For example if you punch a guy one time and he dies you could be charged with manslaughter. You meant to him him but had no intentions of him dying. You would be charged with the "softest" homicide charge there is and that's manslaughter in many states which generally carries a five year prison term or less. He had no intention of killing her and he wasn't reckless when he was handed a movie prop that was a real gun that was loaded with real cartridges. Even if he was told it was a real gun not knowing proper gun safety he could have thought it's loaded with blanks.  On a side note blanks are dangerous at short range if the cartridge isn't loaded by an experienced person. What movie safety expert keeps live cartridges in a real gun in guns used as props on a movie set?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2024, 03:23:38 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2024, 03:27:41 PM »
I can't stand the liberal prick but he is wrongly prosecuted. I know he lied about not pulling the trigger. He is on a movie set and hired a gun safety expert. He was given a loaded real gun. He's an actor.  I know gun safety since I have been carrying for 40 years. If this was a gun range or a gun in his home I would say he was should be criminally charged with recklessly but unintentionally causing her death as in the manslaughter definition used in many states.

For example if you punch a guy one time and he dies you could be charged with manslaughter. You meant to him him but had no intentions of him dying. You would be charged with the "softest" homicide charge there is and that's manslaughter in many states which generally carries a five year prison term or less. He had no intention of killing her and he wasn't reckless when he was handed a movie prop that was a real gun that was loaded with real cartridges. Even if he was told it was a real gun not knowing proper gun safety he could have thought it's loaded with blanks.  On a side note blanks are dangerous at short range if the cartridge isn't loaded by an experienced person. What movie safety expert keeps live cartridges in a real gun in guns used as props on a movie set?

A safety expert who is partaking in a murder plot.

Just like Epstein..... murdered in prison as the surveillance cameras malfunctioned ...while the guards looked away

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2024, 03:29:47 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2024, 04:05:01 PM »
The Hunt For Red October is one of my absolute faves.

But this Baldwin libdweeb is one rotten and mental individual.

Concerning the shooting, what do I know.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2024, 04:44:21 PM »
The Hunt For Red October is one of my absolute faves.

But this Baldwin libdweeb is one rotten and mental individual.

Concerning the shooting, what do I know.

Even more damning...

Baldwin had no business holding the gun

They were not even filming that day

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2024, 05:31:19 PM »

Bottomline, he pulled the trigger without clearing the gun. Even it's a revolver, any idiot can see if it's loaded or not. Last person handling the gun is  responsible. Plus he lied his ass off. He broke every firearm safety rule in the book.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2024, 05:37:42 PM »

The holder/user of a weapon is ultimately responsible for its fitness for use. That of course is common sense gun safety, how it will play out to a jury….who knows. I’d indict him

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2024, 02:27:40 AM »
Guns dont kill people, Alec Baldwin kills people...

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2024, 05:31:28 AM »
Bottomline, he pulled the trigger without clearing the gun. Even it's a revolver, any idiot can see if it's loaded or not. Last person handling the gun is  responsible. Plus he lied his ass off. He broke every firearm safety rule in the book.

Many people have never fired a gun. He hired a gun expert. Revolvers on a movie set have dummy bullets in them so you can see them when the camera is dead on the revolver. That's how Bruce Lee's kid got killed. They had bullets in the cylinder minus the cartridge.  When blanks were added they pushed the bullets out with enough velocity to kill.

Yes, in movies firearms are pointed at actors and the trigger is pulled. They are props and they have a safety guy on set to ensure safety.  Why they used a real gun is insanity.  No live ammo should be on set. When a gun "expert" is on set they are supposed to hand it to the actor and open the action show it's empty or use a gun with the firing pin or striker removed. 

In real life here's a few safety rules.

1. Treat all guns as if they are loaded even if you know they are unloaded. So many accidental firings are from people that said, I thought the gun was unloaded.

2. Never point the barrel at another or yourself. Only point a gun at a threat or a target. A good rule is to imagine a laser is coming out of the barrel. This will keep you conscience about where the gun is pointed.

3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you want to fire the gun. These new striker fired semi autos have a light tap to set off the gun. Also be very careful holstering a fire arm. The trigger can be hit if you're not careful.

On a side note isn't anabolic steroids a schedule felony drug?  How can all you steroid users be in possession of firearms when you have syringes and vials in your house? Are you getting them from questionable doctors from a life extension clinics to be "legal".

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2024, 05:55:11 AM »
The holder/user of a weapon is ultimately responsible for its fitness for use. That of course is common sense gun safety, how it will play out to a jury….who knows. I’d indict him

I get that but he’s paid actor and someone hands him a gun with blanks in it so if he looked it would appear to have bullets in it and he wouldn’t know the difference being a crazy leftists that I imagine has never held a gun before. Also shouldn’t all things on a movie set be cleared for the end person using it. Why would anyone think there would be live rounds in it?
I hate Baldwin but I just can’t justify him being charged as much as I would like to.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2024, 06:03:35 AM »
I thought they weren't actually filming when he shot her? And then he tried to say that he didn't pull the trigger, that the gun went off on its own. I don't think he tried to kill her on purpose, but I do think he should be punished if they weren't filming and he just aimed and shot at her.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2024, 06:39:40 AM »
Why did the dude who shot Brandon Lee not get charged?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2024, 06:47:58 AM »
Baldwin sued his victims husband for filing a wrongful death lawsuit and got damages from him.