Author Topic: Bloodwork  (Read 41188 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Bloodwork
« Reply #1000 on: February 15, 2024, 08:40:57 AM »
Well, folks, call me Sherlock, but I've got this tingling sensation that bhank was sitting right there at the table, looking sharper than a tack in his Tom Ford threads, doused in enough Creed cologne to make a perfume factory blush! And oh, you bet he was laying on the charm thicker than Nutella on pancakes, whispering sweet nothings that would have this lady wanting to serve him dessert fit for a king in his own palace later on!

Gentlemen, quick question: Has anyone else noticed that bhank is basically the doppelganger of Michael C. Hall from Dexter? I mean, if you squint at the "Many Faces of bhank" collage long enough, there's one that's basically a mirror image of the picture of Hall below! It's like we stumbled into the alternate universe where Dexter trades his scalpel for a keyboard and starts typing away!

"1"

Bro - all ok ?  You need a cold shower?    :D >:( ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1001 on: February 15, 2024, 08:44:20 AM »
Some of you really need something better to do with your lives then to breakdown Valentines Day dinner.

....I can't wait until Easter for the discussion on how big the chocolate rabbit or Easter basket is.
I had 6 baked and seasoned chicken thighs with a half box of Rice-A Roni........my wife had my scraps,........alpha as a muthafucker boyeeeeeeeeee   :DD

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1002 on: February 15, 2024, 08:46:00 AM »
Bro - all ok ?  You need a cold shower?    :D >:( ;D

Row 3, column 2....You see it?

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1003 on: February 15, 2024, 08:48:06 AM »
IF you look past what 'bhank'call 'fat'around kranks abs you will see some pretty big lats 'taper'remember he is holding camera away from body as well hard to catch a pose as well..
My old friend Krank ,makes him look like a bag of smashed assholes,in every aspect of the gizame!!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1004 on: February 15, 2024, 08:48:32 AM »
Some of you really need something better to do with your lives then to breakdown Valentines Day dinner.

....I can't wait until Easter for the discussion on how big the chocolate rabbit or Easter basket is.

Or how the undershirt bunched up and have abs under the belly

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1005 on: February 15, 2024, 08:52:28 AM »
Bottom row, C4

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1006 on: February 15, 2024, 08:57:16 AM »
C5 R5 (repost)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1007 on: February 15, 2024, 09:04:43 AM »
Nobody gives a fuck you silly hayseed,,,,,,in essence tiyn suck and yesu=i Would have no qualms telling you to tet punlky brewsre fmave...............gfic kfave cuz I fear you not..........sit ot up botchboy !

The gauntlet has been thrown but bring weapons to compensate for your monster sstat,us y.ou fucking wsannabre......one frnedyaday we`ll clash,I`ll see to that.........I fesar younnot and My Sefai instilled a superior attitude.;;;;;;watcx=ch u[yout back.

:D

;D
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1008 on: February 15, 2024, 09:06:33 AM »
Well, folks, call me Sherlock, but I've got this tingling sensation that bhank was sitting right there at the table, looking sharper than a tack in his Tom Ford threads, doused in enough Creed cologne to make a perfume factory blush! And oh, you bet he was laying on the charm thicker than Nutella on pancakes, whispering sweet nothings that would have this lady wanting to serve him dessert fit for a king in his own palace later on!

Gentlemen, quick question: Has anyone else noticed that bhank is basically the doppelganger of Michael C. Hall from Dexter? I mean, if you squint at the "Many Faces of bhank" collage long enough, there's one that's basically a mirror image of the picture of Hall below! It's like we stumbled into the alternate universe where Dexter trades his scalpel for a keyboard and starts typing away!

"1"

you must be joking

that fella has a square jaw

stankins face is shaped lick a vick's coughdrop

i'll start calling him vick's :D :D :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #1009 on: February 15, 2024, 09:08:58 AM »
My old friend Krank ,makes him look like  a bag smashed asshole,in every aspect of the gizame!!

Yep & Bianca clearly know's it , that's why all the crying bitching
& hate.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1010 on: February 15, 2024, 09:55:51 AM »
He also neglects the fact that Krank is 10x stronger in almost every lift and has conditioning

He isn't stronger on anything why didn't he participate in the bench challenge? Or any of the curling? He just wants to compare chain saw juggling

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1011 on: February 15, 2024, 09:57:51 AM »
Nobody gives a fuck you silly hayseed,,,,,,in essence tiyn suck and yesu=i Would have no qualms telling you to tet punlky brewsre fmave...............gfic kfave cuz I fear you not..........sit ot up botchboy !

The gauntlet has been thrown but bring weapons to compensate for your monster sstat,us y.ou fucking wsannabre......one frnedyaday we`ll clash,I`ll see to that.........I fesar younnot and My Sefai instilled a superior attitude.;;;;;;watcx=ch u[yout back.

Did Wes just stroke out on us?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: February 15, 2024, 09:58:29 AM »
He isn't stronger on anything why didn't he participate in the bench challenge? Or any of the curling? He just wants to compare chain saw juggling

Brian, i get it. You can curl.

But a 315 deadlift would have you flipping over the bar..

you don't regularly don't deadlift. You would face plant

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1013 on: February 15, 2024, 10:01:11 AM »
Brian, i get it. You can curl.

But a 315 deadlift would have you flipping over the bar..

you don't regularly don't deadlift. You would face plant

I can row 315.

By all means start a deadlifting thread and post your deadlift get others to participate and I will as well. But this is not the Brian teach us how to lift page. I am not going to just keep posting lifts for people who don't lift.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1014 on: February 15, 2024, 10:01:22 AM »

His squat video vs yours game over on that lift. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1015 on: February 15, 2024, 10:02:29 AM »
I can row 315.

By all means start a deadlifting thread and post your deadlift get others to participate and I will as well. But this is not the Brian teach us how to lift page. I am not going to just keep posting lifts for people who don't lift.

LOL - you said you are too lazy to even load up the bar to 405! 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1016 on: February 15, 2024, 10:04:00 AM »
His squat video vs yours game over on that lift.

I told Krank I would gladly participate in a squat challenge one rep max he declined that. Let him post a 365lb squat to get it started.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: February 15, 2024, 10:06:23 AM »
LOL - you said you are too lazy to even load up the bar to 405!

If Webster post a deadlift video and others participate in the thread I will participate as well. But no I am not going to go load up every plate I have on the bar for a deadlift video for people who don't even lift.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: February 15, 2024, 10:06:46 AM »
I told Krank I would gladly participate in a squat challenge one rep max he declined that. Let him post a 365lb squat to get it started.

Krank would have no problem doing that. 

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: February 15, 2024, 10:11:05 AM »
Did Wes just stroke out on us?
Why are you avoiding the obvious Brain?

We all know your face is paralysed

Come on guys, the strength challenges are just him deflecting again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1020 on: February 15, 2024, 10:12:18 AM »
Why are you avoiding the obvious Brain?

We all know your face is paralysed

He is projecting.   Clearly and to everyone Bhanks had a stroke or something.  The droopy face and lisp is patently obvious.   

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1021 on: February 15, 2024, 10:16:32 AM »

"1"

Let me know when OMR’s Intervention is scheduled, I’d like to add it to my calendar.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1022 on: February 15, 2024, 10:22:03 AM »
Maybe it was a non-alcoholic beverage.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #1023 on: February 15, 2024, 10:24:20 AM »
If Webster post a deadlift video and others participate in the thread I will participate as well. But no I am not going to go load up every plate I have on the bar for a deadlift video for people who don't even lift.
[/quote

Do it for you, to demonstrate the mighty Hankins is the real deal.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1024 on: February 15, 2024, 10:30:19 AM »
Im pretty sure you would go first if it was curling