Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 85562 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #2550 on: April 19, 2024, 09:27:37 AM »
That is shopped (clearly stretched)and not current I even have a Hernia in it. But you already know that and regardless I am bigger than you have ever been next to me you would look small with your 16 inch arms
=8&feature=share

did I shop this?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2551 on: April 19, 2024, 09:29:38 AM »

watch Brians video at the start  ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2552 on: April 19, 2024, 09:35:08 AM »
=8&feature=share

did I shop this?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #2553 on: April 19, 2024, 09:37:14 AM »
If only there were a contest that we can hold here with a group of our own judges, where great bodybuilders like Joswift, BigRo, Wes, Vince Goodrum, Krakenstein, Soul Crusher, bhank, CalvinH, Illuminati, Spike, Rambone, Matt C and Taffin could all compete against each other to see who the ultimate winner would be...

We can even have cash and supplement prizes with trophies distributed at the end.

We can even call it the Mr. GetBig.

Crazy talk, I know..

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2554 on: April 19, 2024, 09:48:41 AM »
I was the winner. There were 3 contestants they moved me to the middle and declared me the winner. Gave me a first place medal and everything. Deal with it

But not a cup.... ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #2555 on: April 19, 2024, 10:09:15 AM »
Is this matter settled yet?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2556 on: April 19, 2024, 10:10:22 AM »
Is this matter settled yet?
same as Brians opening post 4 years ago

Brian cant take criticism...

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2557 on: April 19, 2024, 10:32:48 AM »
same as Brians opening post 4 years ago

Brian cant take criticism...
I thought he left because of all the gay talk.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2558 on: April 19, 2024, 10:44:25 AM »

The guy in first beats me the others? Eh I don't know a case can be made if I come in shredded.

Bodybuilding related question.

Jeff's point all along was you were 20-25lbs too heavy, and the stage pics show that.

To be stage ready shredded, that's 185 for you, which you said you can't do.

Have you accepted the fact you need to be at this weight, or have you convinced yourself you just need to drop a little water?
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #2559 on: April 19, 2024, 11:01:29 AM »
=8&feature=share

did I shop this?

I am 235lbs off season there and absolutely massive what is you point? I dropped to 207.2lbs and won the show.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2560 on: April 19, 2024, 11:02:06 AM »

watch Brians video at the start  ;D

Again 230lbs and absolutely massive what is your point? look at the skin pinch I have no fat on me just a full belly

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2561 on: April 19, 2024, 11:09:17 AM »
Bodybuilding related question.

Jeff's point all along was you were 20-25lbs too heavy, and the stage pics show that.

To be stage ready shredded, that's 185 for you, which you said you can't do.

Have you accepted the fact you need to be at this weight, or have you convinced yourself you just need to drop a little water?

I am nowhere near 30lbs overweight I absolutely will never weigh 185lbs. I will not weigh in below 209lbs. I only did classic because they added 4lbs to the limit I would not have dropped to 205lbs.  What my condition looks like next year at that weight kind of depends on how my training goes this year. But I would expect to weigh in around 209lbs and compete around 215lbs again. I would hope to be better. However, like I said I am looking into a major orthopedic surgery between now and then. I am going to go backwards before I go forward. Recovery from a pec repair is not a minor thing. I should be ready by next July. I hope to be ready by April for the Cup. But yeah I imagine my condition will be better in July than April which is fine as it will take more to win in July. But regardless I did enough to win I was absolutely stage ready for that level show. I proved that by winning. The next level is Nationals there is no in between that was the biggest show I am going to find other than Nationals.

Can I make improvements sure so can everyone else I did enough to win. Step one win. Now we set new goals. Now we talk about Open classes and Nationals and what to improve but I won step 1 has been accomplished.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #2562 on: April 19, 2024, 11:17:41 AM »
It's amazing how small you look for 215-220 lbs at 5'10.75"

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #2563 on: April 19, 2024, 11:20:42 AM »
BHank was never meant to be a big man.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #2564 on: April 19, 2024, 11:25:04 AM »
If only there were a contest that we can hold here with a group of our own judges, where great bodybuilders like Joswift, BigRo, Wes, Vince Goodrum, Krakenstein, Soul Crusher, bhank, CalvinH, Illuminati, Spike, Rambone, Matt C and Taffin could all compete against each other to see who the ultimate winner would be...

We can even have cash and supplement prizes with trophies distributed at the end.

Crazy talk, I know..

"1"

I would be very interested in this. Without being ashamed of showing a direct conflict of interest, I would probably even train with certain competitors pre-contest Weinberger style and give them special advices on what the judges want. (Nh)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2565 on: April 19, 2024, 11:32:01 AM »
I am nowhere near 30lbs overweight I absolutely will never weigh 185lbs. I will not weigh in below 209lbs. I only did classic because they added 4lbs to the limit I would not have dropped to 205lbs.  What my condition looks like next year at that weight kind of depends on how my training goes this year. But I would expect to weigh in around 209lbs and compete around 215lbs again. I would hope to be better. However, like I said I am looking into a major orthopedic surgery between now and then. I am going to go backwards before I go forward. Recovery from a pec repair is not a minor thing. I should be ready by next July. I hope to be ready by April for the Cup. But yeah I imagine my condition will be better in July than April which is fine as it will take more to win in July. But regardless I did enough to win I was absolutely stage ready for that level show. I proved that by winning. The next level is Nationals there is no in between that was the biggest show I am going to find other than Nationals.

Can I make improvements sure so can everyone else I did enough to win. Step one win. Now we set new goals. Now we talk about Open classes and Nationals and what to improve but I won step 1 has been accomplished.

"Doing enough to win" was not the context of what we are talking about.

Getting in stage ready shape, real shape, regardless of competition is what we are talking about.

The three of you were glazed rolls in most of the poses.  Each one of you would get waxed at a better level of competition.

If you think you'll have the appropriate detail at that weight to have marked improvements (regardless of the competetion) you are fooling yourself.

You need to seriously diet and drop weight, or you'll look the same.

It's really odd you don't comprehend this after being so into this shit.  It's like Matt C and his form - but at least he is willing to learn and make adjustments.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2566 on: April 19, 2024, 11:32:16 AM »

Crazy talk, I know..

"1"

Why would I care about a bunch of online troll judges? I won the show judged by IFBB Pro judges. Everyone above could have entered the show. Everyone on them is welcome to enter next year. No one is stopping them. They were all given notice and invited they all said no thanks and you can't win anyway well now I have won they are all still invited they all have their own excuses. If they think the Cup is lame they can come to Nationals in July. I am done with online troll judges.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2567 on: April 19, 2024, 11:34:26 AM »
"Doing enough to win" was not the context of what we are talking about.

Getting in stage ready shape, real shape, regardless of competition is what we are talking about..

The three of you were glazed rolls in most of the poses.  Each one of you would get waxed at a better level of competition.

If you think you'll have the appropriate detail at that weight to have marked improvements (regardless of the competetion) you are fooling yourself.

You and anyone else who feels that way is more than welcome to come prove it next year but I plan to win again.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #2568 on: April 19, 2024, 11:34:41 AM »
Why would I care about a bunch of online troll judges? I won the show judged by IFBB Pro judges. Everyone above could have entered the show. Everyone on them is welcome to enter next year. No one is stopping them. They were all given notice and invited they all said no thanks and you can't win anyway well now I have won they are all still invited they all have their own excuses. If they think the Cup is lame they can come to Nationals in July. I am done with online troll judges.

Agreed,

Looked great.

Dead beat dad, skipped a weekend with his son to peak for this contest

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2569 on: April 19, 2024, 11:36:17 AM »
Agreed,

Looked great.

I am tired of you talkign about my son I am blocking you

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2570 on: April 19, 2024, 11:39:56 AM »
You and anyone else who feels that way is more than welcome to come prove it next year but I plan to win again.

Why would I care to even do that?

But yeah, if you compete against the same two schlubs you have a chance at winning again.  It's like a baseball team playing the worst team every week.....yeah you win, but it doesn't feel good, you don't get better, and inside you know you'd get crushed against a real team.

If you actually had some pride, and wanted to put in real effort to get in real stage condition, that would be better.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2571 on: April 19, 2024, 11:42:58 AM »
Why would I care to even do that?

But yeah, if you compete against the same two schlubs you have a chance at winning again.  It's like a baseball team playing the worst team every week.....yeah you win, but it doesn't feel good.

If you actually had some pride, and wanted to put in real effort to get in real stage condition, that would be better.

Both those guys would mop the floor with you. I won the show. 3 IFBB Judges determine I was in stage winning condition. It feels great. I am very proud to say I am a 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2572 on: April 19, 2024, 11:45:20 AM »
Both those guys would mop the floor with you. I won the show. 3 IFBB Judges determine I was in stage winning condition. It feels great. I am very proud to say I am a 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion.

Being that I don't bodybuild, I would hope they would beat me if I entered.

But you are lazy.

You've found your contest loophole that allows to not diet hard or suffer,  so you'll ride it until it runs out.

No real effort, the easy way out.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2573 on: April 19, 2024, 11:47:18 AM »
Being that I don't bodybuild, I would hope they would beat me if I entered.

But you are lazy.

You've found your contest loophole that allows to not diet hard or suffer,  so you'll ride it until it runs out.

No real effort, the easy way out.

You mean the loophole where you don't have to starve yourself because you are already in shape lol

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2574 on: April 19, 2024, 11:47:44 AM »
Agreed,

Looked great.

Jeez, what a mess