Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 137525 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4125 on: May 14, 2024, 07:36:12 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4127 on: May 14, 2024, 07:38:58 AM »

poor Brian, he will be accusing people of shopping this in a couple of weeks after we keep laughing at his fucking head

And look how fat his face was in the picture with coach.  !   Something
Is very fishy here with his pictures. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4128 on: May 14, 2024, 07:46:27 AM »
Symmetry and proportion is screwed. The bigger delt on the side of the small torn pec and the smaller delt next to the bigger pec, all lopsided.
I don't get it Brian, instantly these flaws are obvious over condition and you can't just expect to randomly throw up pics and get praise

I am well aware of the imbalance. I am planning to get the pec fixed. As far as shoulders they sit differently one sits higher the other rolls forward when relaxed it is not as noticeable in poses when I roll them both forward to flex. The pec is a bigger issue. The left shoulder instability is next on the list though the left front delt needs extra individual attention. Not looking for praise merely pointing out my condition is actually pretty good. No Gut here and pretty close to contest weight and condition in my opinion. But yeah if prepping for a show I would step things up. I have been taking it easy letting body rest before the next push.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #4129 on: May 14, 2024, 07:48:34 AM »
Photos taken on camera phones are prone to skewing, stretching the top and squashing at the side.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4130 on: May 14, 2024, 07:49:57 AM »

I have a big head and neck when I turn my head sideways you get neck skin not fat. My son recently went to the Dr he was 99th percentile in height, 95th percentile in weight and 100 in head which makes no sense as there is no such thing as 100th percentile but that is what his mom said.

I will say we have to cut his sweatshirts like a v neck style to get them over his head a lot of t shirts will not go over his head was a problem as his head won't fit shirts his size. But big head means bigger brain so thats all good

Also I was 220 at lunch with Coach I was 210 this am did you miss that part? I will probably be 215lsb before bed I am not really worried about it

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4131 on: May 14, 2024, 07:51:32 AM »
I am well aware of the imbalance. I am planning to get the pec fixed. As far as shoulders they sit differently one sits higher the other rolls forward when relaxed it is not as noticeable in poses when I roll them both forward to flex. The pec is a bigger issue. The left shoulder instability is next on the list though the left front delt needs extra individual attention. Not looking for praise merely pointing out my condition is actually pretty good. No Gut here and pretty close to contest weight and condition in my opinion. But yeah if prepping for a show I would step things up. I have been taking it easy letting body rest before the next push.

Knows his symmetry is fucked yet still enters classic ???

nope 20lbs over

Step things up?
By doing what, all he can do is diet and as such he would lose size and as such he would stop dieting.

Poor Brian is totally fucked.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4132 on: May 14, 2024, 07:53:05 AM »
I have a big head and neck when I turn my head sideways you get neck skin not fat. My son recently went to the Dr he was 99th percentile in height, 95th percentile in weight and 100 in head which makes no sense as there is no such thing as 100th percentile but that is what his mom said.

I will say we have to cut his sweatshirts like a v neck style to get them over his head a lot of t shirts will not go over his head was a problem as his head won't fit shirts his size. But big head means bigger brain so thats all good

Also I was 220 at lunch with Coach I was 210 this am did you miss that part? I will probably be 215lsb before bed I am not really worried about it

stupid bastard, all moms think their kids are 100%

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4133 on: May 14, 2024, 07:55:03 AM »
Knows his symmetry is fucked yet still enters classic ???

nope 20lbs over

Step things up?
By doing what, all he can do is diet and as such he would lose size and as such he would stop dieting.

Poor Brian is totally fucked.

Ok Granpda I think I am doing great. I do feel classic is the right division for me. I think the pic I just posted is clear evidence of that. But regardless I plan to get my pec fixed next so it will be a while before I get back to stage who knows what I might weigh then. However yeah my walking around condition and size right now looks good to me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4134 on: May 14, 2024, 07:56:04 AM »
stupid bastard, all moms think their kids are 100%

That is what his Mom said the Dr told her you dumb fuck. He has a giant head we have to cut his shirts and sweatshirts to get them on him what part of that did you miss?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4135 on: May 14, 2024, 07:58:58 AM »
No Gut here and pretty close to contest weight and condition in my opinion.

If you want the contest condition to be the same glazed donut uncut look from the last show, yes.

If not, need to drop a lot more.

Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #4136 on: May 14, 2024, 07:59:12 AM »
That is what his Mom said the Dr told her you dumb fuck. He has a giant head we have to cut his shirts and sweatshirts to get them on him what part of that did you miss?

Buy your son clothes that fIt.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4137 on: May 14, 2024, 08:12:35 AM »
Looks horrible as usual, but worse than most pics recently, did the GH run out?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4138 on: May 14, 2024, 08:13:38 AM »
Damn this boy is shredded.

You can literally tuck a coin in between his abs and it will not fall off regardless of how hard any man shakes him.

Josh will have his hands full if he decides to step into the cage. I could very well see Brian placing him in a rear naked choke and making him lose consciousness.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4139 on: May 14, 2024, 08:23:26 AM »

Poor Brian doesnt realise his sons body isnt big enough for his head

Hes a carbon copy of his dad.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4140 on: May 14, 2024, 08:45:27 AM »
I am well aware of the imbalance. I am planning to get the pec fixed. As far as shoulders they sit differently one sits higher the other rolls forward when relaxed it is not as noticeable in poses when I roll them both forward to flex. The pec is a bigger issue. The left shoulder instability is next on the list though the left front delt needs extra individual attention. Not looking for praise merely pointing out my condition is actually pretty good. No Gut here and pretty close to contest weight and condition in my opinion. But yeah if prepping for a show I would cut out cookies and milk for 2 days. I have been taking it easy letting body rest before the next push.
FIXED

What a goofy looking fucktatd you are dude!   LOL  ;D

You fucking clown.  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4141 on: May 14, 2024, 08:49:53 AM »
https://www.inc.com/jeff-haden/actually-people-with-larger-heads-really-do-tend-to-be-smarter-but-not-for-reason-you-might-think.html
If you were smart you`d stop posting pics daily and post one a month......not that it would make much difference...... you fucking dunce!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4142 on: May 14, 2024, 09:24:28 AM »
If you were smart you`d stop posting pics daily and post one a month......not that it would make much difference...... you fucking dunce!

It's just mind boggling anyone would pretend I am not in shape. 40 inch belly regression palumbolism?? WTF are you talking about? My legs are improving. Everything else is about the same. I am planning to get the pec fixed. I already fixed the hernia. Adding some balance to my left front delt is not an insurmountable task. But when this is my condition at classic weight I absolutely think refining things for classic and working on my balance is easier at 46 than adding overall size for the Open.

At this point bringing up lagging body parts is the plan working on balance but all that can be done in Classic.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4143 on: May 14, 2024, 09:26:36 AM »

It's just mind boggling anyone would pretend I am not in shape. 40 inch belly regression palumbolism?? WTF are you talking about? My legs are improving. Everything else is about the same. I am planning to get the pec fixed. I already fixed the hernia. Adding some balance to my left front delt is not an insurmountable task. But when this is my condition at classic weight I absolutely think refining things for classic and working on my balance is easier at 46 than adding overall size for the Open.

You are in beach shape.

You are not in contest shape.

You also post pics of yourself in your underwear on message boards.

You are weird.

You also take test and HGH.
Y

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4144 on: May 14, 2024, 09:30:38 AM »

At this point bringing up lagging body parts is the plan working on balance but all that can be done in Classic.

You have to admire Brians unwavering laser like focus he has to envision his future acheivements and his ability to ignore the fact that he knows hes never going to achieve them.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4145 on: May 14, 2024, 09:32:32 AM »
You are in beach shape.

You are not in contest shape.

You also post pics of yourself in your underwear on message boards.

You are weird.

You also take test and HGH.
He got pissed off and left yesterday because of too many gay posts then he posts a picture in his underwear in a couple different threads.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4146 on: May 14, 2024, 09:36:01 AM »
He got pissed off and left yesterday because of too many gay posts then he posts a picture in his underwear in a couple different threads.
he jerked off a few times and now hes back

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4147 on: May 14, 2024, 09:53:20 AM »
This morning at 210lbs 5lbs below my Charlotte Cup stage weight.

LOL this is recent?

Entire body is lopsided and torn

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4148 on: May 14, 2024, 09:56:07 AM »

he jerked off a few times and now hes back

Legit - unexpected - and LOUD LOL from me here!

T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4149 on: May 14, 2024, 09:57:18 AM »

Good luck with that....the way you "lift" you can`t lose.

Instead of worrying about your fucking bodyweight like a little fucking girl,why not get serious and do a 12 week strict diet?

You`d look bigger,leaner,and much better, though I know you will find that difficult to understand.

For years we`ve been telling you to diet more than a week,then you visit Joe and he more than likely told you the same thing verbatim, and you suddenly believe him,like we were lying to you.

You`ll never do good unless you are shredded.....you`re lean,yes,but nowhere near contest condition.........I`ve been there............looking just OK,and looking awesome (for me that is....not tooting my own horn).

Lose the ego, and try it,if I lied you can just stuff your face again and gain 60 pounds in a day if you don`t want to win,and keep,posting pointless full/empty belly videos which means nothing.

You won your class simply because you were better than the other two guys, but none of you were in contest condition......yes you all were in shape,just not contest shape.

Do whatever you want to do, but remember this post after your next loss.

Being bigger is not better unless you are improving,which you are not.

I`m being honest,for your bodyweight,you look small and I`ve trained with and seen some huge guys who weighed far less than you do........and they won huge contests.