Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 149660 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4575 on: May 18, 2024, 04:47:54 PM »
Can't see videos, what's happened,  josh and robc fallout?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #4576 on: May 18, 2024, 05:12:50 PM »

Love and hate are so close.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4577 on: May 18, 2024, 05:42:25 PM »

No one knows, but I'll put together a work of fiction for you that will seem plausible.

Josh wanted to go to Vegas to collect some poker debts and asked Rob if he'd be interested in coming along as hired muscle/goon/intimidation factor. Rob initially jumped at the chance as he's all about that kinda stuff.

Josh also had some beef with Bhanky that he wanted to sort it out in Vegas. Josh threatened to shoot Bhanks and his scarecrow wife. Since then Rob has mostly been MIA. Most likely unrelated to this threat, but you can understand if it was and he wanted to distance himself from it. Josh said it was all talk anyway and Rob made some fleeting appearances again. On Robs reappearance Bhanky started to send some dating proposals in Robs direction, Rob seemed receptive and then went MIA again

Now Josh feels Rob is ghosting him on the original deal and wonders if Rob is all talk and is probably feeling betrayed by Rob accepting Bhankys date offer.

This could be a pretty good sitcom.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4578 on: May 18, 2024, 06:53:51 PM »
I don’t know what happened between you and Rob or what kind of scheme you tried to rope him into, but Rob is his own man. He’s more than capable of making his own decisions without getting dragged into anything shady or against his moral compass. Even if what you proposed wasn't illegal, it’s refreshing to see someone who can't be easily manipulated by you. Well done, Rob.

Everyone has the freedom to choose their friends. If Josh has issues with Brian, that’s his problem. You shouldn’t expect loyalty from anyone on this forum. You’re all free individuals who don’t need to bend to Josh’s will. That kind of expectation is pathetic.

As for Brian, if so many people have issues with him, instead of drawing a hard line and blocking him or ignoring his posts, you all keep engaging with him. Call it what you want, but he’s the one pulling the strings and influencing your emotions with just a few keystrokes.

I love everyone on this forum. You’re all awesome. But let’s be real: if Brian is the fire, you guys are the gasoline. You keep him going.

And Rob, good for you. You showed real strength by not letting anyone control you.

"1"

Nah Bianca isn't the fire he's more the village (board) idiot everyone likes to poke fun at,
A verbal punch bag.

He's a Grade A Khvnt, a Grass & a Coward.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #4579 on: May 18, 2024, 07:45:46 PM »
No one knows, but I'll put together a work of fiction for you that will seem plausible.

Josh wanted to go to Vegas to collect some poker debts and asked Rob if he'd be interested in coming along as hired muscle/goon/intimidation factor. Rob initially jumped at the chance as he's all about that kinda stuff.

Josh also had some beef with Bhanky that he wanted to sort it out in Vegas. Josh threatened to shoot Bhanks and his scarecrow wife. Since then Rob has mostly been MIA. Most likely unrelated to this threat, but you can understand if it was and he wanted to distance himself from it. Josh said it was all talk anyway and Rob made some fleeting appearances again. On Robs reappearance Bhanky started to send some dating proposals in Robs direction, Rob seemed receptive and then went MIA again

Now Josh feels Rob is ghosting him on the original deal and wonders if Josh is all talk and is probably feeling betrayed by Rob accepting Bhankys date offer.

This could be a pretty good sitcom.

Purses were swung, handbags were tossed, empty threats were stuttered, e-dicks were fondled and balls gargled, then OMR deleted the crybaby Retardahaluk’s cheesy whiny little bitch videos and poof…..the fake tough guy was gone back to his mommy’s basement.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4580 on: May 19, 2024, 12:14:09 PM »
As for Brian, if so many people have issues with him, instead of drawing a hard line and blocking him or ignoring his posts, you all keep engaging with him. Call it what you want, but he’s the one pulling the strings and influencing your emotions with just a few keystrokes.

I love everyone on this forum. You’re all awesome. But let’s be real: if Brian is the fire, you guys are the gasoline. You keep him going.

And Rob, good for you. You showed real strength by not letting anyone control you.

"1"

Hmmm I think we've been through this before with the whole bullshit of "pulling strings".   You didn't lear then, maybe you will learn now.

Brian is NOT pulling strings and influencing anything.  He's not that smart.  Look just now at how he gave Coach a nice fist fuck in another thread.  Brian couldn't help himself...he just has to ALWAYS make himself out to be the best...or the victim.   No accountability...EVER

Lets examine this :

- Compares his hernia surgery to giving birth...his wife basically calls his a fuck wit.  I guess he was "pulling her strings" right OMR?

- Argues incessantly that Tramadol isn't an opiod because he doesn't get his normal drug reaction from it...yet research and legit drug info says it is.  Black and white info and he loses his fucking mind.

- Has a hernia surgery and thinks he will bounce back in a matter of weeks....others tell him to chill, including his doctor.  His ego is so fucking big that he goes back to lifting...then he complains about something "not feeling right" with surgery (fuck off Brian, its all in your posts...don't deny shit).  He was goaded into lifting.  Thats NOT him pulling string.  He is a fucking puppet...plain and simple.  (yes, you Brian...dance bitch, dance)

- Research on a lot of things gets posted about things he takes and what he claims he has....only to have him say "you think I will listen to some slob researcher tell me how to do XYZ?".   Oh, wait...here comes Brian using...(wait for it).....RESEARCH to back up the bullshit zoomba-esque training he does and tells everyone they are fucking training wrong.  Thats NOT pulling strings...that is cherry picking and ego.

- Claims he is ONLY on TRT and HGH.  Yet how many here know 1,000x more than him and know he is lyig through his fat fucking face.  I have the screen shots of him saying he has a box in his closet of shit he is just waiting to try.   He never gave an answer of why he took the FTTP (or whatever) for the last show.....oh, but he has the Cassandra curse of never lying.   Yeah, some strings...nope....fuckin g ego.

- Fucking talks like he will kill anyone any time....what does this meager weak fuck do when he is in Chicago?  Posts a pic of him at the gate 30mins (max) of him boarding.  I called him out on it and he said "I was just joking".  No, you knew there was no way anything was going to happen.  He uses an excuse of "no fly" bullshit...don't talk like you want a piece of me if you are a scared little girl and post like that.  Nope, not pulling string...thats him ensuring nothing can happen.  By the way Brian....if you keep a cane in your truck "just in case"....why don't you travel with one???  Fucking cane.....fuck off.

I could go on....but I am sure you will just come back with your "i love everyone" line and go back to fondling Brians balls like you did the last time this came up.  Seriously....if he is so misunderstood...why was he banned from all other boards??? 

Ponder that one before responding....

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4581 on: May 19, 2024, 12:26:57 PM »
Hmmm I think we've been through this before with the whole bullshit of "pulling strings".   You didn't lear then, maybe you will learn now.

I could go on....but I am sure you will just come back with your "i love everyone" line and go back to fondling Brians balls like you did the last time this came up.  Seriously....if he is so misunderstood...why was he banned from all other boards???

You must be angry.

I don't get emotionally attached to these posts. I read them. I laugh. I move on.

Brian isn't anything new on these boards. For fuck's sake, you guys are letting a rookie skull fuck you all by way of cheap parlor tricks.

I do love everyone, but I also have limits. If people are respectful to me, I am respectful to them. I don't pick any sides. Brian can tell you that as well, as when he has pretended to send me private messages with ultimatums, I have made it clear that I don't bend to anyone's will.

Fondling his balls? Now, now Krank, no need for low (pun intended) blows. You guys have clearly lost your fucking ability to read in between the lines of a masterful troll job. Damn, I would have hoped that after being on these forums for over 20 years, you of all people would see the obvious right in front of you, like a pair of haggard testicles teabagging you all the way from Kitty Hawk.

Don't let him stay top of mind for you.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4582 on: May 19, 2024, 12:41:20 PM »
You must be angry.

I don't get emotionally attached to these posts. I read them. I laugh. I move on.

Brian isn't anything new on these boards. For fuck's sake, you guys are letting a rookie skull fuck you all by way of cheap parlor tricks.

I do love everyone, but I also have limits. If people are respectful to me, I am respectful to them. I don't pick any sides. Brian can tell you that as well, as when he has pretended to send me private messages with ultimatums, I have made it clear that I don't bend to anyone's will.

Fondling his balls? Now, now Krank, no need for low (pun intended) blows. You guys have clearly lost your fucking ability to read in between the lines of a masterful troll job. Damn, I would have hoped that after being on these forums for over 20 years, you of all people would see the obvious right in front of you, like a pair of haggard testicles teabagging you all the way from Kitty Hawk.

Don't let him stay top of mind for you.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

What you perceive as angry, is me being blunt and to the point.  Or maybe I am trolling you?  Seems you might be oblivious to the tea bagging all the way from Chicago.  Right?  Isn't that how it goes?

You said it yourself....."If people are respectful to you".   See, thats the thing.  Brian ISN'T.  Because we didn't kiss his ass he decided to turn into the fake tough guy.  Fuck that.  I have seen his kind for years.  He isn't skull fucking anything.  I doubt he could even get it up to even consider doing that.

You do bend to someone's will....maybe not Brian.  Although it would appear he wants to bend to yours....but I digress.  You are so stuck on this illusion of him trolling.  Serious question....does it tingle below thinking he is doing that?  Thats the ONLY reason for anyone to think he is trolling. 

The obvious is exactly what I pointed out and you missed (and what may others have said about him). 

He is neither a top or bottom in my mind.  What is he in yours?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #4583 on: May 19, 2024, 12:41:29 PM »

Brian is NOT pulling strings and influencing anything.  He's not that smart.  Look just now at how he gave Coach a nice fist fuck in another thread.  Brian couldn't help himself...he just has to ALWAYS make himself out to be the best...or the victim.   No accountability...EVER

Lets examine this :

- Compares his hernia surgery to giving birth...his wife basically calls his a fuck wit.  I guess he was "pulling her strings" right OMR?

- Argues incessantly that Tramadol isn't an opiod because he doesn't get his normal drug reaction from it...yet research and legit drug info says it is.  Black and white info and he loses his fucking mind.

- Has a hernia surgery and thinks he will bounce back in a matter of weeks....others tell him to chill, including his doctor.  His ego is so fucking big that he goes back to lifting...then he complains about something "not feeling right" with surgery (fuck off Brian, its all in your posts...don't deny shit).  He was goaded into lifting.  Thats NOT him pulling string.  He is a fucking puppet...plain and simple.  (yes, you Brian...dance bitch, dance)

- Research on a lot of things gets posted about things he takes and what he claims he has....only to have him say "you think I will listen to some slob researcher tell me how to do XYZ?".   Oh, wait...here comes Brian using...(wait for it).....RESEARCH to back up the bullshit zoomba-esque training he does and tells everyone they are fucking training wrong.  Thats NOT pulling strings...that is cherry picking and ego.

- Claims he is ONLY on TRT and HGH.  Yet how many here know 1,000x more than him and know he is lyig through his fat fucking face.  I have the screen shots of him saying he has a box in his closet of shit he is just waiting to try.   He never gave an answer of why he took the FTTP (or whatever) for the last show.....oh, but he has the Cassandra curse of never lying.   Yeah, some strings...nope....fuckin g ego.

- Fucking talks like he will kill anyone any time....what does this meager weak fuck do when he is in Chicago?  Posts a pic of him at the gate 30mins (max) of him boarding.  I called him out on it and he said "I was just joking".  No, you knew there was no way anything was going to happen.  He uses an excuse of "no fly" bullshit...don't talk like you want a piece of me if you are a scared little girl and post like that.  Nope, not pulling string...thats him ensuring nothing can happen.  By the way Brian....if you keep a cane in your truck "just in case"....why don't you travel with one???  Fucking cane.....fuck off.

Again Tramadol is absolutely not an opiod sorry you don't know any better. I did bounce back from Hernia surgery in a matter of weeks. I am absolutely only taking HRT test and HGH also some cannabis and caffeine that is it again sorry you don't believe me doesn't change those facts. Really you think you are important enough for me to cancel my plans of going to LA lose my hotel and apt money and just get in a brawl in Chicago airport instead. Are you daft?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4584 on: May 19, 2024, 12:46:23 PM »
Again Tramadol is absolutely not an opiod sorry you don't know any better. I did bounce back from Hernia surgery in a matter of weeks. I am absolutely only taking HRT test and HGH also some cannabis and caffeine that is it again sorry you don't believe me doesn't change those facts. Really you think you are important enough for me to cancel my plans of going to LA lose my hotel and apt money and just get in a brawl in Chicago airport instead. Are you daft?

Yes, it is puppet.

You didn't "bounce back"....you didn't get your way with the Doctor prescribing HGH and you threw a temper tantrum

As I said, don't call me out like that if you do not plan on doing something about it.  Classic bitch move by you per usual c.unt hair.

Why didn't you travel with your cane Mr. cripple pants?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #4585 on: May 19, 2024, 12:48:49 PM »

It is an opioid you retarded kvnt that’s why they prescribe it after surgery

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4586 on: May 19, 2024, 12:52:02 PM »
What you perceive as angry, is me being blunt and to the point.  Or maybe I am trolling you?  Seems you might be oblivious to the tea bagging all the way from Chicago.  Right?  Isn't that how it goes?

You said it yourself....."If people are respectful to you".   See, thats the thing.  Brian ISN'T.  Because we didn't kiss his ass he decided to turn into the fake tough guy.  Fuck that.  I have seen his kind for years.  He isn't skull fucking anything.  I doubt he could even get it up to even consider doing that.

You do bend to someone's will....maybe not Brian.  Although it would appear he wants to bend to yours....but I digress.  You are so stuck on this illusion of him trolling.  Serious question....does it tingle below thinking he is doing that?  Thats the ONLY reason for anyone to think he is trolling. 

The obvious is exactly what I pointed out and you missed (and what may others have said about him). 

He is neither a top or bottom in my mind.  What is he in yours?

Man, you are very angry.

If you need assistance in better understanding what's at play here, feel free to PM me.

I won't allow myself to engage in shit slinging due to a 3rd party's influence on your temper.

I don't care either way. If it brings entertainment to the forum, I am happy to embrace it. If it breaks the rules, I am happy to remove it.

Look at the wall of text you created with concerns about this man. The only reason anyone would keep all these facts about Brian ready at a keystroke's notice is when the man has planted his seed deep inside of your mind.

Again, don't take this shit so seriously.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4587 on: May 19, 2024, 12:55:02 PM »
At least the heat is off of me these days...Thanks Brian!

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4588 on: May 19, 2024, 12:57:51 PM »
Man, you are very angry.

If you need assistance in better understanding what's at play here, feel free to PM me.

I won't allow myself to engage in shit slinging due to a 3rd party's influence on your temper.

I don't care either way. If it brings entertainment to the forum, I am happy to embrace it. If it breaks the rules, I am happy to remove it.

Look at the wall of text with concerns about this man has led you to create. The only reason anyone would keep all these facts about Brian ready at a keystroke's notice is when the man has planted his seed deep inside of your mind.

Again, don't take this shit so seriously.

"1"

There you go again with the 'angry' accusation.  Its weak.

What's at play?  How about feel free and PM me and explain it.  But don't, and I repeat don't, do some move like insinuating what my emotional state is.   I slung "shit" back in the same vane it was slung my way. 

If you see it as he is in my head, then I am rightfully in your head for the length of responses you are throwing my way.  Seems like a logical conclusion to me.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4589 on: May 19, 2024, 01:03:10 PM »
There you go again with the 'angry' accusation.  Its weak.

What's at play?  How about feel free and PM me and explain it.  But don't, and I repeat don't, do some move like insinuating what my emotional state is.   I slung "shit" back in the same vane it was slung my way. 

If you see it as he is in my head, then I am rightfully in your head for the length of responses you are throwing my way.  Seems like a logical conclusion to me.

Hey Krank, you win big guy.

Whatever it is you hope to achieve by displacing your anger towards Bhank on me, congratulations. I hope this served as the proverbial neck adjustment you needed to feel relieved with your tension versus it becoming a likely stroke down the line due to bhank's continual influence on you. Keep letting him twist your neck and those vertebral arteries will surely get dissected.

"1"

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4590 on: May 19, 2024, 01:28:50 PM »
It's none of my fucking business, but when OMR says

You guys have clearly lost your fucking ability to read in between the lines of a masterful troll job.

"1"

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the sarcastic praise he gives to Brian and the way some people lose their shit over it

But what do I know!

T

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4591 on: May 19, 2024, 01:40:23 PM »
It's none of my fucking business, but when OMR says

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the sarcastic praise he gives to Brian and the way some people lose their shit over it

But what do I know!

Bingo!

Why some of these guys have lost their ability to see the obvious is beyond me.

It's as if their anger towards Brian has clouded their ability to notice the humor of it all.

"1"

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #4592 on: May 19, 2024, 01:53:53 PM »
Hey Krank, you win big guy.

Whatever it is you hope to achieve by displacing your anger towards Bhank on me, congratulations. I hope this served as the proverbial neck adjustment you needed to feel relieved with your tension versus it becoming a likely stroke down the line due to bhank's continual influence on you. Keep letting him twist your neck and those vertebral arteries will surely get dissected.

"1"

Christ....the "you win" gambit.

You asked me to PM you...why can't you just send a PM without me PMing you first??

Other than that, your response = 2/10.   Only reason it wasn't a 1/10 was because you were able to use "vertebral artery dissection" in a sentence.  Congrats....

Now, stop being so emotional and send a PM if you truly have something to say

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4593 on: May 19, 2024, 02:53:39 PM »
Bingo!

Why some of these guys have lost their ability to see the obvious is beyond me.

It's as if their anger towards Brian has clouded their ability to notice the humor of it all.

"1"

IIRC did you not lose your shit / get angry & want to set up a fight with a poster some years back ?
Were you being played & having your Strings pulled by him & couldn't see it ?
Had that poster got to you that much that they were on top of your mind ?

I'm just asking as you're indicating Cup Cake is just pulling strings.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4594 on: May 19, 2024, 02:55:59 PM »
Again Tramadol is absolutely not an opiod sorry you don't know any better.
Retard. Maybe back off some of the dope and save your memory.

What is tramadol?
Tramadol is a strong pain medication used to treat moderate to severe pain that is not being relieved by other types of pain medicines. Tramadol is a synthetic opioid and acts in the brain and spine (central nervous system) to reduce the amount of pain you feel.

https://www.drugs.com/tramadol.html
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4595 on: May 19, 2024, 03:00:55 PM »
Retard. Maybe back off some of the dope and save your memory.

https://www.drugs.com/tramadol.html

There isnt a single source on the internet that says Tramadol is anything other than an opioid but Brian is right, it clearly isnt.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4596 on: May 19, 2024, 03:12:04 PM »
IIRC did you not lose your shit / get angry & want to set up a fight with a poster some years back ?
Were you being played & having your Strings pulled by him & couldn't see it ?
Had that poster got to you that much that they were on top of your mind ?

Difference is, my attempts to get that member to fight, got him to tuck tail and run out of here like a little bitch. He disrespected me and said he could kill me. I don't put up with shit like that or at least back then I didn't. That campaign involved a lot more than what was seen on the forum, but it did eradicate him.

I'm just asking as you're indicating Cup Cake is just pulling strings.

It's not that Brian is outsmarting all of you. It's that his personality type is wrapping you all into his world. It's a side effect of his personality to make people lose their shit and want to just have him banned. He feeds off the attention, negative or positive, it doesn't matter. You guys seem to assume that if you just insult him to death, he will feel hurt, offended or even prompted to walk away a broken man. On the contrary, he lives for this shit.

Once you guys keep doing the same shit over and over again, don't you start to think that maybe it's your approach that needs to be changed in order to accomplish whatever it is you guys are hoping to do?

This (Brian's personality type) is not a rare thing in nature. You meet many people like him, but most don't know how to handle them.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4597 on: May 19, 2024, 03:23:47 PM »
We are only sticking around to watch the ultimate finale when Em gets the money and Bhanks is left homeless.   

Difference is, my attempts to get that member to fight, got him to tuck tail and run out of here like a little bitch. He disrespected me and said he could kill me. I don't put up with shit like that or at least back then I didn't. That campaign involved a lot more than what was seen on the forum, but it did eradicate him.

It's not that Brian is outsmarting all of you. It's that his personality type is wrapping you all into his world. It's a side effect of his personality to make people lose their shit and want to just have him banned. He feeds off the attention, negative or positive, it doesn't matter. You guys seem to assume that if you just insult him to death, he will feel hurt, offended or even prompted to walk away a broken man. On the contrary, he lives for this shit.

Once you guys keep doing the same shit over and over again, don't you start to think that maybe it's your approach that needs to be changed in order to accomplish whatever it is you guys are hoping to do?

This (Brian's personality type) is not a rare thing in nature. You meet many people like him, but most don't know how to handle them.

"1"

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4598 on: May 19, 2024, 03:26:13 PM »

"1"
In real life everyone knows how to handle a person like Brian

Its the reason why Brian has zero friends

If you knew a "Brian" you would just cut all ties with him.

I suggested people ignore him if they want rid of him but it doesnt happen in the online world, people come here to be entertained.
Brian gives entertainment, thats why hes still here.

If we all ignored him he would be gone in a couple of weeks tops.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4599 on: May 19, 2024, 03:41:10 PM »
In real life everyone knows how to handle a person like Brian

Its the reason why Brian has zero friends

If you knew a "Brian" you would just cut all ties with him.

I suggested people ignore him if they want rid of him but it doesnt happen in the online world, people come here to be entertained.
Brian gives entertainment, thats why hes still here.

If we all ignored him he would be gone in a couple of weeks tops.

Exactly.

The psychology here is simple. Brian....the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

"1"