Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 150642 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4600 on: May 19, 2024, 03:49:54 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4601 on: May 19, 2024, 04:04:17 PM »
Difference is, my attempts to get that member to fight, got him to tuck tail and run out of here like a little bitch. He disrespected me and said he could kill me. I don't put up with shit like that or at least back then I didn't. That campaign involved a lot more than what was seen on the forum, but it did eradicate him.

I thought the circumstances would be different for yourself.
Cup Cake has disrespected many on here & also threatened to beat up / rag doll & even kill some
Board members why would you think they'd act any differt to how you did ?
We've very clearly seen Bianca is no fighting man & in Fact a complete Coward & Pussy Bitch
And a Snivelling Grass.

It's not that Brian is outsmarting all of you. It's that his personality type is wrapping you all into his world. It's a side effect of his personality to make people lose their shit and want to just have him banned. He feeds off the attention, negative or positive, it doesn't matter. You guys seem to assume that if you just insult him to death, he will feel hurt, offended or even prompted to walk away a broken man. On the contrary, he lives for this shit.

Once you guys keep doing the same shit over and over again, don't you start to think that maybe it's your approach that needs to be changed in order to accomplish whatever it is you guys are hoping to do?

This (Brian's personality type) is not a rare thing in nature. You meet many people like him, but most don't know how to handle them.

Bianca is far from outsmarting anyone , he's that daft twat that posted all his details &
His family on here & the got very upset & threatened to get his Lawyers to shut down Getbig  ::)
What he Just pulling your strings & playing you by saying that or did you take it seriously ?
He caused the issues & then couldn't handle it.
You're correct & I've said the same as others have many times he craves the attention be it good which
He gets Fuck all of on here or Negative which he gets plenty   ;D

As far as meeting & dealing with a Twat like in him in real life it's easy to deal with
1, Tell them to Fuck off
2, Ridicule them & expose their lies
3. Remove them out of your life
4. Tell him to Fuck off & Hit him he'll be running long before he got twatted

And yes personally I'd like to see him permanently gone from her as he doesn't remotely
Bring anything positive just all negativity surrounding him, Though while he remains here
Like many others I will ridicule & insult him + highlight his lies - Let the Fucking weirdo
Get off on the attention.

"1"

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4602 on: May 19, 2024, 04:07:50 PM »
Exactly.

The psychology here is simple. Brian....the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

"1"

Did you say LITTLE 😱  you should know by now as Cup Cake has told us all a 1000+ times
He's the BIGGEST & BEST on here .

Yeah right Bianca  😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  The Fucking 🤡

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #4603 on: May 19, 2024, 05:39:58 PM »
It started with "he's not trolling," and I think his post about Coach is a very good example showing he's not trolling, but can't control himself nor his delusional outlook.  Maybe on rare occasion he throws out a troll post ("I never lied about anything"), but the vast overwhelming majority of the time it's just his delusions.

It's also true that we keep coming back for more with him and he LOVES that attention.  But it's so fun to point out his lies and delusions.  Pure comedy!  Heck, for me the best comments are those little subtle digs referencing the deep Hankins lore. 

And I'll admit it too, when he's band it's a little boring.   

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4604 on: May 19, 2024, 06:26:19 PM »
Difference is, my attempts to get that member to fight, got him to tuck tail and run out of here like a little bitch. He disrespected me and said he could kill me. I don't put up with shit like that or at least back then I didn't. That campaign involved a lot more than what was seen on the forum, but it did eradicate him.

It's not that Brian is outsmarting all of you. It's that his personality type is wrapping you all into his world. It's a side effect of his personality to make people lose their shit and want to just have him banned. He feeds off the attention, negative or positive, it doesn't matter. You guys seem to assume that if you just insult him to death, he will feel hurt, offended or even prompted to walk away a broken man. On the contrary, he lives for this shit.

Once you guys keep doing the same shit over and over again, don't you start to think that maybe it's your approach that needs to be changed in order to accomplish whatever it is you guys are hoping to do?

This (Brian's personality type) is not a rare thing in nature. You meet many people like him, but most don't know how to handle them.

"1"
Very true, because I used to be that guy here. I was also hammered out of my mind most of the time, but that's only partly an excuse. I loved being an attention whore.

Looking back, I was just a retarded alcoholic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4605 on: May 19, 2024, 06:34:51 PM »
Exactly.

The psychology here is simple. Brian....the little scratch on the roof of your mouth that would heal if only you could stop tonguing it, but you can't.

"1"

There is no better entertainment o. Netflix or YouTube or anywhere than watching this train wreck aka Bhanks chug down the tracks to what we all know is going to be a disaster and meltdown of epic measure.  Whether he dies , becomes homeless , ends up in prison again , etc.   

It’s utterly hilarious to watch this saga unfold.   No offense 1MR - we go way back - but SMM has nothing on Bhanks in the delusional department t.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4606 on: May 19, 2024, 07:48:40 PM »
The Committee™ requests that posters and mods refrain from posting about posting.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4607 on: May 20, 2024, 08:08:08 AM »
The Committee™ requests that posters and mods refrain from posting about posting.

What about posts about not posting?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #4608 on: May 20, 2024, 08:11:26 AM »

IroNat IroNic
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4609 on: May 20, 2024, 08:15:03 AM »

Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #4610 on: May 20, 2024, 08:19:17 AM »
IroNat IroNic

Taffy playing on words.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4611 on: May 20, 2024, 08:26:25 AM »
Again Tramadol is absolutely not an opiod sorry you don't know any better. I did bounce back from Hernia surgery in a matter of weeks. I am absolutely only taking HRT test and HGH also some cannabis and caffeine that is it again sorry you don't believe me doesn't change those facts. Really you think you are important enough for me to cancel my plans of going to LA lose my hotel and apt money and just get in a brawl in Chicago airport instead. Are you daft?

But, Brian, I found this:

"Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and opioid activity is the overriding contributor to its pharmacological effects."United States DOJ

"Similar to other opioids, tramadol selectively binds to various opiate receptors in the central nervous system due to its opioid nature." NIH

"Tramadol is a specific type of narcotic medicine called an opioid that is approved to treat moderate to moderately severe pain in adults." FDA

'Tramadol is an opioid medicine used for the short-term relief of moderate to severe pain." HealthDirect

"Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and opioid activity is the overriding contributor to its pharmacological effects." Virginia DOH

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4612 on: May 20, 2024, 08:29:41 AM »

"Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and opioid activity is the overriding contributor to its pharmacological effects."United States DOJ

"Similar to other opioids, tramadol selectively binds to various opiate receptors in the central nervous system due to its opioid nature." NIH

"Tramadol is a specific type of narcotic medicine called an opioid that is approved to treat moderate to moderately severe pain in adults." FDA

'Tramadol is an opioid medicine used for the short-term relief of moderate to severe pain." HealthDirect

"Tramadol is an opioid analgesic and opioid activity is the overriding contributor to its pharmacological effects." Virginia DOH

WTF do they know?

Brian is right, even though he cant find a single source to validate his opinion nonsense

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4613 on: May 20, 2024, 08:31:34 AM »

" Bianca Cup Cake is a drug addict & complete Khvnt of a specimen"
His wife / ex girlfriends / Brother/ all at SCN & everyone at Getbig &
all other forums he's been kicked off of.

Slightly improved.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #4614 on: May 20, 2024, 08:55:35 AM »
Excuse me, Ive been away from here for the most part. And I'm lost as to the bhanks saga. But somehow this buffoon managed to drag Coach into his mess?

In bullet points it looks like:

Bhank and Josh were supposed to fight but never did.

Bhank managed to drive through Chicago and Avoid Walter Sobchak.

Bhank somehow met up with Coach over a friendly burrito.

Bhank came back online insulting Coach? For what reason?

Now Bhank has a "combat sport" to compete in this weekend?

Is this more or less the Bhank timeline?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4615 on: May 20, 2024, 09:03:14 AM »
Excuse me, Ive been away from here for the most part. And I'm lost as to the bhanks saga. But somehow this buffoon managed to drag Coach into his mess?

Bhank dissed coach 2x.  Bhanks is such a FNG moron and delusional nutcase.  Coach has NFL, NCAA football, MMA, etc clients at the top levels.   He was nice enough to meet up with Bhank to help him learn how to train and diet etc - and what does the POS do - compare himself to coach in a picture that he looks like Jaba the Hut in. 

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #4616 on: May 20, 2024, 09:04:14 AM »

Bhank somehow met up with Coach over a friendly burrito. HE THEN CLAIMED FALSELY THAT BECAUSE COACH GAVE HIM A T-SHIRT HE WAS A SPONSORED ATHLETE. COACH REFUTED THIS HANKINS THEN CLAIMS HE DWARFS COACH.

B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4617 on: May 20, 2024, 09:05:19 AM »
IS IT COACH WHO WORKS WITH KONGO?
B

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4618 on: May 20, 2024, 09:09:43 AM »
IS IT COACH WHO WORKS WITH KONGO?

Yes

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #4619 on: May 20, 2024, 09:18:01 AM »
Bhank dissed coach 2x.  Bhanks is such a FNG moron and delusional nutcase.  Coach has NFL, NCAA football, MMA, etc clients at the top levels.   He was nice enough to meet up with Bhank to help him learn how to train and diet etc - and what does the POS do - compare himself to coach in a picture that he looks like Jaba the Hut in.

Again, I don't want to attack Brian, But when he says how much bigger he is than Coach, why compare to a "friend" at all?
Or anyone for that matter? it should be "You vs. You" and that's all.
If we're gonna compare, I mentioned a couple of times that we have 150 lb gals in our gym who compete, who pull and SQ 4 plates (in tested meets).
(He outweighs them by 70+ lbs and they destroy him in lifting).
We also have men who are very humble, who make him look like a stick-figure, who bench 455 and SQ and DL up near 700 lbs.
(Yet are very humble, helpful and nice)... The guy just has issues, and all the bickering in the world with him won't make him see the light.
My only other head-scratcher which I mentioned yesterday, "why come here". Universally hated and attacked, yet hangs around for the 24x7 beating.
Shit makes zero sense??  ??? ???

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #4620 on: May 20, 2024, 09:19:06 AM »

They were suppsed to fight in Oct before the Olympia. Rob C Guns was supposed to ref, but he doesn't want to now. BHank has no official response except he'll kill Josh if he sees him.

Flew. Stayed in the Airport waiting for the connecting flight to his doctor in California, who might fix his pec.

Coach met him in California for a fajita. Coach gives him a shirt.

BHank makes a joke that he's sponsored by Coach's company. Coach tells him it was just a lunch and a free shirt. BHank feels slighted, he's now at odds with Joe for siding with the trolls. BHank is femming out like a dumped girl.

He entered a Wrestling tournament against kids and young adults that was supposed to happen soon. He's worried about hurting them. The tournament might have told him to get lost, as there hasn't been an update, except it might not happen.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #4621 on: May 20, 2024, 09:22:57 AM »

Beakdoctor looking to have others do his research for him in this thread
Y

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4622 on: May 20, 2024, 09:27:48 AM »
Beakdoctor looking to have others do his research for him in this thread
That’s how I got through High School   ;D

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4623 on: May 20, 2024, 09:32:27 AM »
You must be angry.

I don't get emotionally attached to these posts. I read them. I laugh. I move on.
  I don't get it either. Brian is an asshole, and his head isn't right. Even he has admitted to that.  He's good for some back and forth on here but the guys that internalize it to the point where they are following his every post, and on other social media...take a step back....

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4624 on: May 20, 2024, 09:33:17 AM »
Yes

so the man has forgotten more than Brian will know

Brian is absolutely threatened by anyone with more experience than him.

Wes, Jeff, Coach, Hazbin, Illuminati ,the Asian lad who turned Pro, SC, Krank- the list goes on and on and on. Its this insecurtity which has led to him stagnating for years. I train at a gym awash with Pro's people drive 3 hours to train there and nobody has a Hankins attitude. they would be rag dolled round the car park if they tried it. Everyone is there to improve, to get better and the competition is with yourself in the end. But people compliment each other. There is an afghan fella who trains there- 6'8 and about 320- I was doing delts on Saturday and he came up to us and said 'you've put some size on your shoulders what are you doing. I was over the fucking moon for the rest of the weekend. Again Brian doesn't have the sense of self to enable him to do that. And that is why he fails so often. that is why he drops out of competitions, the tis why he cherry picks categories. That is why he doesn't improve. As with all cowards his natural response is to lash out verbally or in type at anyone who disagree with him as he will never od anything physical to anyone here. Ever. He is the least physical threat on this board. And that's not because of his 'skills' its because deep down he is a terrified wife beating bully who would run first sign of any trouble. Used to get them in the nick- they would stroll in like they were carrying rolls of carpet. didn't matter they still had to pay 20% of their canteen to us like everyone else. They learnt quickly where they were positioned and stayed in their lane. I'm no tough guy but I are up fighting and trained in it. So I am game even now. But Hankins people are ten a penny- full of boasts and bragging but ultimately empty vessels scared of their own shadows. That's why he has no friends he views every male as a threat.
B