Author Topic: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"  (Read 7414 times)

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!

This crap was common knowledge 20 years ago fyi, this isn't an all of a sudden thing that took some high end leading research using AI to figure out.

The reason we all have Ukrainian friends is because anyone that could left in the 90s/00s.

The west killed Ukraine with their ignorant bullshit, they're being used as Canon fodder by Eurotrash.

They believe Putin is literally hitler, and yet they can't lift a finger to fund their own god dam military. The Ukrianians are being used as canon fodder so the Eurotrash can avoid buying American made weapons systems.

What eurotrash garbage. Ukrainian blood is on their hands.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Re: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2024, 01:54:29 PM »
Putin is as close to Hitler as it gets. Russia is killing Ukraine with its ignorant bullshit.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2024, 02:09:52 PM »
Putin is as close to Hitler as it gets. Russia is killing Ukraine with its ignorant bullshit.

Last I checked Hitler never went on a campaign to kill every day Christian Austrians.

The Ukrainian people would have been fine if they had surrendered.

There'd be a few hundred thousand that would have to flee for political reasons(less than the total dead now), but otherwise people would be way way way better off than they are now.

Again cowards using Ukrainian people as canon fodder.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2024, 02:30:21 PM »
Last I checked Hitler never went on a campaign to kill every day Christian Austrians.

The Ukrainian people would have been fine if they had surrendered.

There'd be a few hundred thousand that would have to flee for political reasons(less than the total dead now), but otherwise people would be way way way better off than they are now.

Again cowards using Ukrainian people as canon fodder.

I don't think you understand the situation. First and foremost Ukraine like any country has the right to defend itself. Surrender would have meant the end of Ukraine, the "denazification" of Ukrainian identity and culture, the cleansing of the schools with correct pro Russian dogma and the persecution of Ukrainians as an inferior people worthy of great disrespect. Russia drops missiles on Ukrainian cities daily, why would you think everything would be fine living under a country that treats you like that?

Ukrainians are fighting for their own interests first and foremost. Any mention of protecting democracy is an afterthought. You don't know the correct death figures, neither Zelensky or the Kremlins figures are accurate, but Russian KIA is much higher like a 10/1 ratio due to numbers and fighting style.

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 03:11:36 PM »
 The eu should have helped a lot more, a hell of a lot more.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2024, 03:15:13 PM »
I don't think you understand the situation. First and foremost Ukraine like any country has the right to defend itself.
If someone holds a 12 gauge to your temple you have the legal right to defend yourself. But if you're some turd on the sidelines urging that person to fight back you deserve to be in their situation.

This is literally 99% of people who are "pro Ukraine". Aka watching the Ukrianian race be erased by fighting a pointless war. All so Eurotrash can avoid purchasing their own  American made weapons systems

Surrender would have meant the end of Ukraine,

Did you not understand the video? The Ukraine has been wiped off the face of the Earth because of the war.

Most men capable of rebuilding the country will either be dead/traumatized or fighting to get out of the country once the dust stops glowing.

In 2100 the Ukraine will have less than 2 million people living it. That's how bad the population projections are. The country is done cooked toast. It's gonna see a 98% population reduction(correction 5,000%) from 1990 and 2100.

the "denazification" of Ukrainian identity and culture, the cleansing of the schools with correct pro Russian dogma and the persecution of Ukrainians as an inferior people worthy of great disrespect.

What farcical nonsense are you getting on with, Russia has a demographic crisis of its own, they want Ukraine as part of their Russian society in large part to bump up their population numbers.

The irony of the "denazification", is that yes the ultra nationalists would be completely fucked, because no one in their right mind would give these nutjobs refugee status. But any regular Ukrianian would obviously and should be given full refugees status in the west if they so wanted it. 

You're just getting on with paranoid rhetoric that has zero coherence. Pre war there was no hatred of Ukranians. Russia has gone out of it's way to embrace central asian migrants from Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan etc. If they are activelly taking in muslims, you think there's any geopolitical advantage to having a war on ethnic Ukrainians.

You're just spewing absolute nonsense. Hitler isn't gonna exterminate Austria. 

Russia drops missiles on Ukrainian cities daily, why would you think everything would be fine living under a country that treats you like that?
Lets it's way way way way too fucking late now. It's a forever war that can never and will never end until both sides run out of canon fodder. This is the crap people like yourself started. A never winnable war.

Ukrainians are fighting for their own interests first and foremost.

What interests are those? Tell me, let's pretend my brother in law is over there right now, what's his interest in all this?

What is he getting, what's victory?

Any mention of protecting democracy is an afterthought. You don't know the correct death figures, neither Zelensky or the Kremlins figures are accurate,

I really don't care if it's Russians or Ukrainians dying. Either or sucks. Like do you even know any Russians/Ukrainians?

There's some of the best people I've ever met/worked with etc. I don't have Russian friends and Ukrainians friends separated on my friends list(although one of Ukrianian friends had to be a dick about that crap).

but Russian KIA is much higher like a 10/1 ratio due to numbers and fighting style.
That's just absolute nonsense. The KDR was bad for Russia 24 months ago, that obviously changed as the warfare turned to more to a traditional slog fest. Russia has the numerical advantage. And Russia Moral is way way higher at this point because they have no choice. Ukrainians know or want to go west, where people in Russia know they are trapped, there's no future for Russians if they give up.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2024, 03:25:53 PM »
The eu should have helped a lot more, a hell of a lot more.

This is what Ukrainian Surrender would have looked like. Depressing oppressive scary. 

Contrast that to what Hitler did to Poland. I'd love to show you pictures, but I'm pretty sure the mods on this site would terminate my account if I gave you accurate depiction of what "Poles romantically fighting for their country" looked like.

And no Putin isn't Hitler. The Marine corp (forget navy/airforce/army) could level russia in their sleep.

This has nothing to do with fears of Putin going into Poland etc. It's about the Eurotrash not wanting to purchase the deterrents that would keep Putin out of Estonia/Latvia/Lithania/Poland/Slovakia/Romania.

The Eurotrash would rather watch a million Ukrianians/Russian be violent snuffed out of existance, rather than buy a few dozen American made F35's.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2024, 03:31:04 PM »

In 2100 the Ukraine will have less than 2 million people living it. That's how bad the population projections are. The country is done cooked toast. It's gonna see a 98% population reduction(correction 5,000%) from 1990 and 2100.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2024, 03:52:52 PM »

This crap was common knowledge 20 years ago fyi, this isn't an all of a sudden thing that took some high end leading research using AI to figure out.

The reason we all have Ukrainian friends is because anyone that could left in the 90s/00s.

The west killed Ukraine with their ignorant bullshit, they're being used as Canon fodder by Eurotrash.

They believe Putin is literally hitler, and yet they can't lift a finger to fund their own god dam military. The Ukrianians are being used as canon fodder so the Eurotrash can avoid buying American made weapons systems.

OAK thought they were winning!

Just a matter of time now!
Q

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2024, 03:57:24 PM »

This is why Macron (Rothschild Agent) wants to send NATO troops to Ukraine. To make it look like they are not losing. Perhaps this is all part of the depopulation agenda for the world, with Russia in on the agenda. You never know. I personally think Churchill and Hitler were both agents of the Rothschilds. The overarching agenda was to reduce the White populations of Europe / Russia and to a certain extent the USA. Though the USA's losses were miniscule compared to Russia, Germany, France and the UK.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2017/05/18/emmanuel-macron-is-about-to-face-five-years-of-crazy-conspiracy-theories/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Macron

Born in Amiens, Macron studied philosophy at Paris Nanterre University, later completing a master's degree in public affairs at Sciences Po and graduating from the École nationale d'administration in 2004. He worked as a senior civil servant at the Inspectorate General of Finances and later became an investment banker at Rothschild & Co.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2024, 03:59:27 PM »

Yes, they see Ukraine / Khazaria as their homeland, before they converted to Judaism.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2024, 04:00:31 PM »
Zelensky said Ukraine's casualties after 2 years are 31,000. Did he send Sean Penn or bhank to count them?

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2024, 04:03:38 PM »
If this was a real war Ukraine would have been wiped out in an hour.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2024, 04:05:17 PM »
If this was a real war Ukraine would have been wiped out in an hour.

Do you really believe that? You believe that Russia would bleed its men out for what? The myth of Russian invincibility was busted long ago.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2024, 04:09:56 PM »

This is what Ukrainian Surrender would have looked like. Depressing oppressive scary. 

Contrast that to what Hitler did to Poland. I'd love to show you pictures, but I'm pretty sure the mods on this site would terminate my account if I gave you accurate depiction of what "Poles romantically fighting for their country" looked like.

And no Putin isn't Hitler. The Marine corp (forget navy/airforce/army) could level russia in their sleep.

This has nothing to do with fears of Putin going into Poland etc. It's about the Eurotrash not wanting to purchase the deterrents that would keep Putin out of Estonia/Latvia/Lithania/Poland/Slovakia/Romania.

The Eurotrash would rather watch a million Ukrianians/Russian be violent snuffed out of existance, rather than buy a few dozen American made F35's.

Eurotrash was a seedy late night steam fest on TV I used to watch. I am European. Your logic about the war being because Europe does not want to buy weapons is ridiculous. Ukraine and Russia are not friendly neighbours, in your fantasy land only.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2024, 04:26:48 PM »
If someone holds a 12 gauge to your temple you have the legal right to defend yourself. But if you're some turd on the sidelines urging that person to fight back you deserve to be in their situation.

This is literally 99% of people who are "pro Ukraine". Aka watching the Ukrianian race be erased by fighting a pointless war. All so Eurotrash can avoid purchasing their own  American made weapons systems

No one on the sidelines told Ukraine that they must fight back, it was in their own desire to do so, they did not wish to be 'liberated' by your army. The Ukrainian race is alive as a distinct people from Russia precisely because they did fight back. And this nonsense regarding the reason for the war being because Europe does not want to buy fighter jets? What are you smoking because I don't want to try.

Did you not understand the video? The Ukraine has been wiped off the face of the Earth because of the war.

Most men capable of rebuilding the country will either be dead/traumatized or fighting to get out of the country once the dust stops glowing.

What farcical nonsense are you getting on with, Russia has a demographic crisis of its own, they want Ukraine as part of their Russian society in large part to bump up their population numbers.

The irony of the "denazification", is that yes the ultra nationalists would be completely fucked, because no one in their right mind would give these nutjobs refugee status. But any regular Ukrianian would obviously and should be given full refugees status in the west if they so wanted it. 

the regular folk of Bucha were not ultra nationalists

You're just getting on with paranoid rhetoric that has zero coherence. Pre war there was no hatred of Ukranians. Russia has gone out of it's way to embrace central asian migrants from Kazakhstan/Uzbekistan etc. If they are activelly taking in muslims, you think there's any geopolitical advantage to having a war on ethnic Ukrainians.

your lord Putler is the one spewing paranoid rhetoric. Threatening nuclear war like a big sick baby

You're just spewing absolute nonsense. Hitler isn't gonna exterminate Austria. 

Lets it's way way way way too fucking late now. It's a forever war that can never and will never end until both sides run out of canon fodder. This is the crap people like yourself started. A never winnable war.

What interests are those? Tell me, let's pretend my brother in law is over there right now, what's his interest in all this?

What is he getting, what's victory?

If this brother in law was Ukrainian he would value his land remaining Ukrainian land, not governed from Moscow under a repressive regime he knows all too well

I really don't care if it's Russians or Ukrainians dying. Either or sucks. Like do you even know any Russians/Ukrainians?

My girlfriend and her boys age 8 and 14

There's some of the best people I've ever met/worked with etc. I don't have Russian friends and Ukrainians friends separated on my friends list(although one of Ukrianian friends had to be a dick about that crap).

That's just absolute nonsense. The KDR was bad for Russia 24 months ago, that obviously changed as the warfare turned to more to a traditional slog fest. Russia has the numerical advantage. And Russia Moral is way way higher at this point because they have no choice. Ukrainians know or want to go west, where people in Russia know they are trapped, there's no future for Russians if they give up.

Russia has the numerical advantage but higher causality rate that's the facts. Russian moral is high now because Ukraine has been let down by her western partners. There is no future for Ukrainians if they give up and accept Russian dominion either.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2024, 04:31:00 PM »
Russia has the numerical advantage but higher causality rate that's the facts. Russian moral is high now because Ukraine has been let down by her western partners. There is no future for Ukrainians if they give up and accept Russian dominion either.

Let down? Zelensky received hundreds of billions in cash and weapons that no other country has gotten.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2024, 04:39:05 PM »
Let down? Zelensky received hundreds of billions in cash and weapons that no other country has gotten.

Ukraine was on the front foot but because of lack of support and support getting to the battlefield where it is needed the tide turned. In that sense the war is between Nato and Russia.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2024, 04:41:43 PM »
Ukraine was on the front foot but because of lack of support and support getting to the battlefield where it is needed the tide turned. In that sense the war is between Nato and Russia.

The U.S. has prioritized funding that little shit Zelensky over securing our own border.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2024, 04:47:22 PM »

The U.S. has prioritized funding that little shit Zelensky over securing our own border.

Its called Ukraine. Defeating Russia in this war is very important for the USA on the world stage.

Alot of the funding that is being held up would go towards weapons manufacture within the States thus boosting the economy.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2024, 04:51:48 PM »
Its called Ukraine. Defeating Russia in this war is very important for the USA on the world stage.

Alot of the funding that is being held up would go towards weapons manufacture within the States thus boosting the economy.

If it’s so important, why don’t we declare war on Russia? We spend more on our military than every other country in the world combined. If Putin is such a threat, why leave it to the undermanned Ukrainians to take him out?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2024, 05:08:35 PM »
Do you really believe that? You believe that Russia would bleed its men out for what? The myth of Russian invincibility was busted long ago.
If Russia wanted to they could have done a shock and awe on Ukraine like USA did in Iraq. No need to send in troops before you bomb the fuck out of the opponent. They held back because they care about Ukrainians more than USA cared about Iraqis.

https://www.newsweek.com/putin-ally-threatens-destroy-poland-1872956

Putin Ally Threatens to 'Destroy' Poland: 'We Won't Even Think Twice'

After vowing the Russia would never "leave" or "negotiate" with Europe, Solovyov turned his attention to Poland, a strategically located NATO member state that has recently bolstered its defenses to prepare for the possibility that Russia's war in Ukraine could expand. Solovyov asserted that while Russia feels "sorry for" its "brothers" in Ukraine, Moscow would show no hesitation in wiping out Polish cities "in an instant."

"Do the Poles want to be next? They are not Ukrainians," Solovyov said, according to Gerashchenko's translation. "We will not treat them like brothers. We'll bloody destroy all those cities in an instant, without using ground troops. It's Ukraine we feel sorry for, but there [in Poland] we'll fight like the Americans in Iraq.

"We will simply, I am not sure about nuclear strikes, but with missile strikes and air strikes, I am sure, we will just freaking destroy them," he continued. "And we won't even think twice."

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2024, 05:11:50 PM »
If it’s so important, why don’t we declare war on Russia? We spend more on our military than every other country in the world combined. If Putin is such a threat, why leave it to the undermanned Ukrainians to take him out?
Because they want to see Ukrainians die - as they did in the Holodomor. The same group of people that starved/murdered Ukrainians are controlling Ukraine right now. If the Ukrainians had balls they'd take their country back by any means necessary. The current regime was installed by the US in the 2014 coup.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2024, 05:27:33 PM »
Because they want to see Ukrainians die - as they did in the Holodomor. The same group of people that starved/murdered Ukrainians are controlling Ukraine right now. If the Ukrainians had balls they'd take their country back by any means necessary. The current regime was installed by the US in the 2014 coup.

IMO, it’s more about feeding the military industrial complex. I remember when the war started, Babylon bee ran a headline that said,  “Loud roar heard in Lockheed Martin boardroom.”

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2024, 05:40:55 PM »

Of course I believe that. Ukraine is a pathetic little nothing and if Russia wanted to it would be over in hours. Never said they were invincible but let’s be real here. Thats like saying the USA would have a problem with Mexico.