Author Topic: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"  (Read 7422 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2024, 02:14:57 PM »
Ukraine has been a pawn of NATO to permanently weaken Russia.

The objective is for Russia to lose a generation of youth.  Demographically wreck them.

The Ukes are cannon fodder.

Brutal and ruthless strategy.
is that your own theory or found it on some youtube conspiracy channel?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2024, 04:59:05 PM »
Some cool improvising by Blackmore in here:

i=VzoIWsfCNoxImL0O

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2024, 05:22:46 PM »
I admit I don't know shit about war but is it really necessary to sacrifice all those men, can't you just bomb and bomb from above?
It's just really hard for me to stomach how both sides feed so many men into the grinder, thousands at a time, just like poof! gone, next. I know Ukraine doesn't have an airforce at this point. I know one explanation is that Russia just wants to change the government, not trash the arcitecture per se, or having to pay for the rebuilding.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2024, 06:18:35 PM »
Russia is a corrupt country but so is the Ukraine. This war started because of all the Russians living in the Eastern part of the Ukraine. They are treated like hell and Putin says that part of the Ukraine belongs to Russia. Despite the US propaganda Russia's economy is doing fantastic during this war. If you look at the injured and dead Russia is clearly winning. The Ukraine is running out of soldiers with all the injured.  Putin is evil for intentionally going after civilians. There is a ton of money laundering going on with the money with the Ukraine and the US.  If we took that money back there would be enough for every veteran to have two million with a ton left over.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2024, 06:31:26 PM »
I admit I don't know shit about war but is it really necessary to sacrifice all those men, can't you just bomb and bomb from above?
It's just really hard for me to stomach how both sides feed so many men into the grinder, thousands at a time, just like poof! gone, next. I know Ukraine doesn't have an airforce at this point. I know one explanation is that Russia just wants to change the government, not trash the arcitecture per se, or having to pay for the rebuilding.

Probably true. I’d think they could just blow it up but for some reason, probably what you’ve posted, they haven’t.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 04, 2024, 08:13:25 PM »
To be honest, I thought it would be over in less than a month.. It's Russia against Ukraine... Kudos to Ukraine for lasting this long.   

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 04, 2024, 08:22:51 PM »
Putin is evil for intentionally going after civilians.
You have that backwards. Its Ukraine that went after civilians. Putin actually tried to minimize civilian casualties.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 04, 2024, 08:24:14 PM »
To be honest, I thought it would be over in less than a month.. It's Russia against Ukraine... Kudos to Ukraine for lasting this long.
It would have if Russia did not care about Ukrainians like the US did not care about Iraqis. They could have bombed the fuck out of the infrastructure and flattened Kiev. But that was not their goal.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: March 04, 2024, 08:27:52 PM »
I don't think you understand the situation. First and foremost Ukraine like any country has the right to defend itself. Surrender would have meant the end of Ukraine, the "denazification" of Ukrainian identity and culture, the cleansing of the schools with correct pro Russian dogma and the persecution of Ukrainians as an inferior people worthy of great disrespect. Russia drops missiles on Ukrainian cities daily, why would you think everything would be fine living under a country that treats you like that?

Ukrainians are fighting for their own interests first and foremost. Any mention of protecting democracy is an afterthought. You don't know the correct death figures, neither Zelensky or the Kremlins figures are accurate, but Russian KIA is much higher like a 10/1 ratio due to numbers and fighting style.
You are conveniently ignoring the 2014 US led coup when Victoria Nuland was giving out cookies to the protesters. 2014 was not a grassroots rebellion. It was a foreign intervention by the US. the current regime in Ukraine is illegitimate. Russia should have never let that coup happen. They should have had their own snipers in place.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 04, 2024, 09:11:44 PM »
It would have if Russia did not care about Ukrainians like the US did not care about Iraqis. They could have bombed the fuck out of the infrastructure and flattened Kiev. But that was not their goal.

You're saying that Putin prolonged a war for 2 years that should have never been started in the first place because he cares?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #85 on: March 04, 2024, 09:44:12 PM »
You're saying that Putin prolonged a war for 2 years that should have never been started in the first place because he cares?

I don't know but Putin does have all these crazy bombs that they haven't even used, no? I think I read they have used only one of the impossible-to-intercept bombs they have? I don't know who he expects to rebuild the country but if he annexed it all and all other foreign aid stopped it would be mighty expensive?

I don't take any sides really.

What do you think about what Putin says how the US had promised not to expand nato? Did they assume Russia would not attack anyway like they had basically promised? I haven't seen the US deny that they had promised not to expand nato though I think it wasn't a notarised talk. I forget exactly who it wwas who said it?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: March 04, 2024, 10:09:41 PM »
I don't know but Putin does have all these crazy bombs that they haven't even used, no? I think I read they have used only one of the impossible-to-intercept bombs they have? I don't know who he expects to rebuild the country but if he annexed it all and all other foreign aid stopped it would be mighty expensive?

I don't take any sides really.

What do you think about what Putin says how the US had promised not to expand nato? Did they assume Russia would not attack anyway like they had basically promised? I haven't seen the US deny that they had promised not to expand nato though I think it wasn't a notarised talk. I forget exactly who it wwas who said it?

I already said joo SA through Thier pawn gayto lied to Russia bout not going east but the shitstains did just that

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 04, 2024, 10:57:46 PM »
Ukraine were beaten by day 3, Russia has been fighting NATO or the entire US and NATO special forces and weaponary since day 4, just like all other proxy wars, western special forces stay well behind the front lines, but they are responsible for the precision guided hits, not some Ukrainian grunt, they re just on the front lines to die for a cause that doesn't give two shits about them.

Zelensky and the west mainly US  wants to develop Ukrainian gas that where developed can assist Europe with its dependence on Russia, Obviously this isn't in Russias interest, Ukraine in many Russians eyes owes all its wealth and sovereignty to its previous soviet position, I note that others have mentioned Ukraines previous nuclear weapon position, that was a soviet position therefore Russian position in Russias opinion not Ukrainian, there are two sides to this conflict, dont be blinded by the west or anti west and therefore pro Putin, simply this is a terrible waste of life for the common man who stands to gain nothing whatever the outcome.

Zelensky and Putin are both the same, just Zelensky bids for his western partners, Putin himself and Russias strategic interest, they are being isolated even after the Soviet Union collapsed and NATO continues to encroach on their border, basically eroding any concessions given to Stalin post world war, where Russias sacrifice was far greater than say the US, there are more than a few old US war  commentators who feel the Second World War should have continued with the US bombing Moscow after Japan, then stopping the Cold War rather than starting it by not doing it.Rember only one country has ever dropped a nuclear type bomb on a civilian population and it wasn't Russia or China.

Sorry for the lack of punctuation before the getbig scholars jump to relevance.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #88 on: March 05, 2024, 12:35:27 AM »

Oh brother  ::) ::)

What a maroon...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #89 on: March 05, 2024, 12:36:14 AM »
Uke still "winning"??

Libz still "Standing w/ Ukraine"???  ::)

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 05, 2024, 12:39:28 AM »
We were right years ago when this war started. Ukraine had no chance from the start. Just wasted money and wasted lives.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: March 05, 2024, 12:39:44 AM »

That's not thanks to Ukraines toughness but other factors (NATO and that Putinski wanted to keep some buildings intact instead of bombing Kiev)

They could have saved MANY lives by just surrendering to their King Puté

Just a waste of MANY lives for nothing

Europe has given up on Uke and it will fall eventually
Q

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #92 on: March 05, 2024, 04:38:52 AM »
Ukraine were beaten by day 3, Russia has been fighting NATO or the entire US and NATO special forces and weaponary since day 4, just like all other proxy wars, western special forces stay well behind the front lines, but they are responsible for the precision guided hits, not some Ukrainian grunt, they re just on the front lines to die for a cause that doesn't give two shits about them.

Zelensky and the west mainly US  wants to develop Ukrainian gas that where developed can assist Europe with its dependence on Russia, Obviously this isn't in Russias interest, Ukraine in many Russians eyes owes all its wealth and sovereignty to its previous soviet position, I note that others have mentioned Ukraines previous nuclear weapon position, that was a soviet position therefore Russian position in Russias opinion not Ukrainian, there are two sides to this conflict, dont be blinded by the west or anti west and therefore pro Putin, simply this is a terrible waste of life for the common man who stands to gain nothing whatever the outcome.

Zelensky and Putin are both the same, just Zelensky bids for his western partners, Putin himself and Russias strategic interest, they are being isolated even after the Soviet Union collapsed and NATO continues to encroach on their border, basically eroding any concessions given to Stalin post world war, where Russias sacrifice was far greater than say the US, there are more than a few old US war  commentators who feel the Second World War should have continued with the US bombing Moscow after Japan, then stopping the Cold War rather than starting it by not doing it.Rember only one country has ever dropped a nuclear type bomb on a civilian population and it wasn't Russia or China.

Sorry for the lack of punctuation before the getbig scholars jump to relevance.
I have a feeling US and EU will not allow Russia to take over Ukraine in the end. Ukraine will run out of soldiers(men willing to fight) and eventually US and EU/NATO will supply the soldiers and this will effectively officially make this a world war. World war III.  And this is where nukes could start flying I'm afraid. Putin had made this point VERY clear, that if EU/Nato joins the war(other than supply material) then he will start nukes. And I think Ukraine is at a tipping point right now in where they can't get any more willing soldiers to fight the war, so the world might be at a huge historic pivot point at this moment.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #93 on: March 05, 2024, 04:45:23 AM »
Putin wants a negotiated settlement to the war.  He has wanted to negotiate from the start.

This will eventually happen once the U.S. and NATO decide the cost of the war has become too much to continue and/or they have achieved their objective of weakening Russia to no longer be a future threat.

Ukraine will be carved up between NATO and Russia.  Like East and West Germany were.

All this could have been done before the war started.  Instead the Ukes and Russian youth have been genocided to further U.S. aims.

Aside from all the Uke lives that have been wasted, it is a good deal for the U.S. if Russia is permanently weakened by their loss of youth.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: March 05, 2024, 04:52:41 AM »
Putin wants a negotiated settlement to the war.  He has wanted to negotiate from the start.

This will eventually happen once the U.S. and NATO decide the cost of the war has become too much to continue and/or they have achieved their objective of weakening Russia to no longer be a future threat.

Ukraine will be carved up between NATO and Russia.  Like East and West Germany were.

All this could have been done before the war started.  Instead the Ukes and Russian youth have been genocided to further U.S. aims.

Aside from all the Uke lives that have been wasted, it is a good deal for the U.S. if Russia is permanently weakened by their loss of youth.

And another reason why I hate da joo sa with a fucking passion 😡

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #95 on: March 05, 2024, 06:43:14 AM »
Ok how come some people call it Ukraine but other people call it The Ukraine?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: March 05, 2024, 07:04:35 AM »
Ok how come some people call it Ukraine but other people call it The Ukraine?

Yes and some keep saying The Ukraine out of spite. :D

Some things they have changed the spelling on a few times already, I guess to protest Russia? Doesn't Zelensky call himself Zelenskyy or something?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #97 on: March 05, 2024, 07:12:56 AM »
Idk if it's spite. I mean people say the US or the UK. Nobody says the Zimbabwe. Its just Zimbabwe. Maybe having a The is a status thing.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #98 on: March 05, 2024, 07:18:14 AM »
Or just countries that start with a U get a The.

I'm taking off to the United Arab Emirates. After that I'll be traveling to the Uruguay.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #99 on: March 05, 2024, 07:30:06 AM »
The Ohio State University.