Author Topic: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"  (Read 7391 times)

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
Re: To anyone thinking the Ukraine ever had a chance in hell of "winning"
« Reply #150 on: March 16, 2024, 02:50:17 PM »
You are a scholar.

I can't wait for the whine of my "liberal" brave-friends when Ukraine is going down the drain. Sucks for the commoners but at least, after decades, we had some positive refugees here.

My favorite is just their own lack of logic.

If he's Hitler, why are they encouraging the Jews to fight back, when we know Putin is perfectly happy to wait it out?

The answer because we in the west don't care about Ukrainians.

It's like an adult telling a child they should fight the pedofile because pedos are wrong. Great idea until the kid's body ends up in the river.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: March 16, 2024, 02:56:27 PM »

If he's Hitler, why are they encouraging the Jews to fight back, when we know Putin is perfectly happy to wait it out?

It's like an adult telling a child they should fight the pedofile because pedos are wrong. Great idea until the kid's body ends up in the river.

BINGO

FUCK THE WEST

if thailand was white i'd live there most libertarins end up there like vic black vig steve and doc huge wonder if andy tate will end up there? probably

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #152 on: March 16, 2024, 07:52:41 PM »

I am glad you liken Russia to a giant pedo bully, perfect logic.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #153 on: March 16, 2024, 07:56:14 PM »
BINGO

FUCK THE WEST

if thailand was white i'd live there most libertarins end up there like vic black vig steve and doc huge wonder if andy tate will end up there? probably

You live in a country whose leader re elects himself, who you cannot oppose or criticise without fear of punishment, where you cannot call a war a war and that murders homos like yourself.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2024, 03:48:13 AM »
I am glad you liken Russia to a giant pedo bully, perfect logic.
right and you're getting kids killed in mass, because their lives are less important than your ego.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2024, 03:53:36 AM »
right and you're getting kids killed in mass, because their lives are less important than your ego.

what? I am killing kids because of my ego? I thought you were a wholesome off gridder. What if a thief invaded your farm and tried to kill your family, would you acquiesce to their demands or find your gun and blow their brains out? 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2024, 04:09:08 AM »

The western "mind" is a poisonous, anti-life, "judaised" shit cocktail.
"Putin bad, Orange man bad but we good."

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2024, 04:17:49 AM »

The western "mind" is a poisonous, anti-life, "judaised" shit cocktail.
"Putin bad, Orange man bad but we good."

Such incredible self loathing.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2024, 05:49:59 AM »
what? I am killing kids because of my ego? I thought you were a wholesome off gridder. What if a thief invaded your farm and tried to kill your family, would you acquiesce to their demands or find your gun and blow their brains out?
Not a great analogy
Its more like "what would you do if 50 men in tanks invaded your farm..."

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2024, 05:58:10 AM »
You live in a country whose leader re elects himself, who you cannot oppose or criticise without fear of punishment, where you cannot call a war a war and that murders homos like yourself.

Except for the homos bit - That sounds a lot like current day America.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #160 on: March 17, 2024, 06:04:59 AM »
...after your farm's leadership got couped by the CIA in 2014 and replaced with US puppets who proceeded to install nuclear capable weapons systems despite repeated objections to expansionism over the course of decades by the guy who eventually felt he had to respond?

That's easy. Call it unprovoked.

Ro, how could you be so critical of the establishment story during covid but so credulous when it comes to Ukraine? Big pharma had enough juice to game the government and media but the war machine, despite its past, is beyond question? Elites and their messaging are full of shit, man, just like always.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: March 17, 2024, 06:11:17 AM »
The invasion of Ukraine eliminated Covid...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #162 on: March 17, 2024, 06:23:27 AM »
Any word on Sean Penn and his battle plans?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #163 on: March 17, 2024, 06:25:17 AM »
Not a great analogy
Its more like "what would you do if 50 men in tanks invaded your farm..."

Not a good analogy, this;

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #164 on: March 17, 2024, 07:55:13 AM »
Great example, we literally encourage people to drive buy, visit give them beer etc.

We have idiot cousins who try to chest thump with no trespassing signs etc on their property.

What ends up happening is none of the good guys are gonna cross onto the land, only the bad.

Our  family has lots of friends in the area because we're reliant on them to watch our property when we aren't around/middle of storms etc.

Turns out no one is gonna invade your property when they know you have friends and you are friendly.

If you're an unlikable prick and start a turf war you can't win, you're screwed.

Of course anyone that hasn't lived a spoiled life understands how this works. It's why the people screaming loudest in support of Ukraine are rich kids on Imac's.

They have zero skin in the game and have zero concern for giving the worst stupidest advice.

It's like these groups that teach women getting raped to gouge a guys eyes out. Yeah do that, he'll still rape you, but with break half your rips when he's done.

On the frontier you literally make friends with people and build up soft alliances because there's nothing one family can do against a gang of thugs when they're outgunned. The problem is Ukraine's family and friends is Russia. No one in the west actually cares about them. There's no economic value in Ukraine it's a "borderland".

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #165 on: March 17, 2024, 08:10:03 AM »
Great example, we literally encourage people to drive buy, visit give them beer etc.

We have idiot cousins who try to chest thump with no trespassing signs etc on their property.

What ends up happening is none of the good guys are gonna cross onto the land, only the bad.

Our  family has lots of friends in the area because we're reliant on them to watch our property when we aren't around/middle of storms etc.

Turns out no one is gonna invade your property when they know you have friends and you are friendly.

If you're an unlikable prick and start a turf war you can't win, you're screwed.

Of course anyone that hasn't lived a spoiled life understands how this works. It's why the people screaming loudest in support of Ukraine are rich kids on Imac's.

They have zero skin in the game and have zero concern for giving the worst stupidest advice.

It's like these groups that teach women getting raped to gouge a guys eyes out. Yeah do that, he'll still rape you, but with break half your rips when he's done.

On the frontier you literally make friends with people and build up soft alliances because there's nothing one family can do against a gang of thugs when they're outgunned. The problem is Ukraine's family and friends is Russia. No one in the west actually cares about them. There's no economic value in Ukraine it's a "borderland".

Your attitude towards Russia is therefore spread wide and try to enjoy submission. Russia would already be ruling Kyiv with that attitude and Russia is not Ukraines friend. You don't go to your friends property and slay everything living there and call it denazification. I am not a rich kid.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #166 on: March 17, 2024, 08:36:01 AM »
1. US should have never been there or involved in the first place

2. Zelenskyy is no better if not worse than Putin

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #167 on: March 17, 2024, 08:38:30 AM »

At least the kid goes down fighting, and maybe ends up protecting many others. Better to put up fight to a pedo rather letting him have his wicked ways with you.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #168 on: March 17, 2024, 08:44:27 AM »

Did Zelensky order his troops to roll over the border, raining down missiles on Moscow?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #169 on: March 17, 2024, 09:20:54 AM »
Did Zelensky order his troops to roll over the border, raining down missiles on Moscow?

Fact is we’ll never know the truth.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2024, 10:14:37 AM »
Has Zelensky been beheaded on live TV yet? If not, when?

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2024, 10:33:37 AM »
Your attitude towards Russia is therefore spread wide and try to enjoy submission.

Yes because the alternative is death. That's how that works. If you can't win you surrender.

Do you want your children raped and murdered or just raped? And before you answer remember your kids are already murdered and raped, I'm not asking you for an opinion, I'm asking you for an apoligee.

This isn't the Battle of Thermopylae, there's no young generation of men coming up to finish their fathers war. Ukrainian demographics are toxic. Ukraine is set to have a population smaller than Nebraska by 2100 and it's population was twice that of texas's in 1990. Ukraine is becoming a land of corpses, one of the worlds first "ghost nations".

Reality is people listened to the military industrial complex, nationalist fascist morons collaborated with the CIA/EU etc to start a pointless war, just so the EU could avoid paying for an actual military of its own.

Russia would already be ruling Kyiv with that attitude and Russia is not Ukraines friend.

"ruling kyiv" what cartoonish fantasy are you dreaming of? The disaster scenario is a moderately oppressive rulership in Kiev. In all probability Putin would be pushing policies aimed at getting Ukrainians to move into Russia proper as they're in the midst of a demographic crisis. Those poor Ukrainians would end up moving into the industrial parts of the Urals, Moscow and St Petersburg for far higher wages than they're ever gonna get in Ukraine.

Putin is perfectly capable of gasing a million jews no doubt, but the Ukrainians aren't the Jews, they are the equivalent of the Austrians. Hitler didn't want to gas Austria when he moved in, he wanted to grow his power. Regardless of Putin's morality he wasn't out to exterminate the Ukrainians at least not initially.

The Ukrainians are highly valuable to Putin as ethnic Europeans/Christians/Russians which could have helped Putin with counterbalancing the growing Muslim population within Russia.

Any Ukrainians associated with the nationalist movements would obviously be hunted down and exterminated. Ironically they should just flee as refugees, but we all know the West has no interest in giving a bunch of Ukrainian nationalist refugee status. At this point it doesn't matter as most of these fucks heads are dead.

You don't go to your friends property and slay everything living there and call it denazification.

Dude you're not gonna pull that bullshit with me. 10 years ago I told my pal Yuri that we should go for a beer with Vadim Omelchenko after work. He said fuck that Russian scum not a chance. Vadim of course was from Kiev. But he wasn't a pure Ukrainian in Yuri's head. The fact is Ukrainians have been drunk on nationalism since forever.

I am not a rich kid.
Poor and stupid ok.

Your entire song and dance relies on me trying to defend Putin as some great patriot.

He's a grandiose mofo who obviously doesn't have a high value for human life. But doesn't mean the smart thing to do is some pointless kamazee mission. Just so Germany can avoid buying American made weapons systems.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2024, 10:37:07 AM »
Starting to like this Goliathon-dude.
Q

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2024, 10:42:30 AM »
bigro should go to ukraine and get killed or just shut the fuck up

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2024, 10:45:21 AM »

Quoted for truth.  The insane amount of cash the US is giving the Ukraine is money laundering for the Democrats. No doubt Zelensky also has a nice amount in non disclosure banks in other countries.  The Ukraine is as corrupt as Russia. This started because of the way Russians were treated in  the Ukraine by the border area with Russia. Putin claims that is Russia not the Ukraine.  Having said that Russia is savage the way they went after civilian buildings. The Ukraine is quickly running out of soldiers.

A truth should be negotiated with Russia by the US. If lightening strikes and Trump gets in you know that will happen immediately. I predict Russian demands will be no NATO in the Ukraine. They would want to claim land in the Ukraine closest to their border. If Biden gets in the money laundering will continue with arms and cash flowing to the Ukraine.