Author Topic: Joe Biden has declared Easter Sunday Transgender Day of Visibility  (Read 4690 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Joe Biden has declared Easter Sunday Transgender Day of Visibility
« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2024, 10:20:47 AM »

I didn't know about it neither until yesterday.   Its been on the White House pages for years but no-one said anything because it never fell on the same day as Easter before.  Honestly, I just celebrate Easter.  Its the day Jesus rose from the dead so I'm not going to be beefing with anyone.

It’s been on the White House pages for years? The official website? I don’t know what you mean here.

But happy Easter.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2024, 10:44:55 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2024, 11:05:01 AM »
::)

Last 6 school shooters were trans. This particular shooting, the FBI still hasn’t released the manifesto.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2024, 12:06:18 PM »
Last 6 school shooters were trans. This particular shooting, the FBI still hasn’t released the manifesto.

No they weren't.  One in fact faked being non-binary to get out of his sentence...still got over 2200 years in prison.   Even if it was 50 trans shooters, it doesn't compare to the thousands of non-trans shooters over the years.   You can't actually think that the vast majority of shooters is a bunch of trannies.  DAFAQ out of here with that shit

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2024, 12:07:52 PM »
The continuing war on Christianity. Anyone on the left that supports this is the Antichrist.

That's because we are getting back to the followings of the Constitution.
A

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2024, 12:08:48 PM »

No they weren't.  One in fact faked being non-binary to get out of his sentence...still got over 2200 years in prison.   Even if it was 50 trans shooters, it doesn't compare to the thousands of non-trans shooters over the years.   You can't actually think that the vast majority of shooters is a bunch of trannies.  DAFAQ out of here with that shit

Doesnt matter, mental-illness is the driving factor... The guns dont fire themselves...
Though libturdz seem to believe they do..

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2024, 12:54:20 PM »

Transgender Day of Visibility has been on March 31st since 2009.   It just happens to fall on the same day as Easter this year which falls on on a different day every year and a mundane message is put out each year by the White House.  Its little to do about nothing.  I say to celebrate whatever you wish.

I did not know that it has been around since 2009. This is why Vince always brings the goods. Dropping knowledge on us!

What's really blasphemous is that Trump is selling Bibles for 60 bucks.   Its really hard to work in a Trump PAC when you have him doing shit like this.   He needs to also shut the fuck up because he's screwing up the election.   He's not going to win because Biden is old at 81 because he's old at 78.

You're working in a Trump PAC? If so, tell us about it. Is it hard work? Demanding?

How much access, if at all, do you get to Donald Trump?

"1"

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2024, 12:56:03 PM »
Doesnt matter, mental-illness is the driving factor... The guns dont fire themselves...
Though libturdz seem to believe they do..

most every man in switerland has a gun in thier home

none of them do stupid shit with them like americants

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2024, 01:45:38 PM »
The looney-left panders to criminals, the mentally-ill, illegals, non-Patriots, US haters, drug addicts, perverts, child-groomers, pregnant men, trannies, etc.
Thats their voting base. Normal folks aren't looney-libturdz, so they need their votes to come from somewhere.
Mental illness is huge across the globe these days, so they have quite a following.
Luckily I know very few libturdz. The few I do know are mentally ill, dedicate their social media to defending Palestine (and other looney things like that).
Everyone I know in the gym hates the looney left. There's a couple of old ladies who are, that complained about some of the shirts worn (Trumping Iron, etc).
Gym owner said "deal with it". Our resident GetBig TDS libturdz are just that, old ladies... (W/ Gunts).

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2024, 02:10:24 PM »
The looney-left panders to criminals, the mentally-ill, illegals, non-Patriots, US haters, drug addicts, perverts, child-groomers, pregnant men, trannies, etc.
Thats their voting base. Normal folks aren't looney-libturdz, so they need their votes to come from somewhere.
Mental illness is huge across the globe these days, so they have quite a following.
Luckily I know very few libturdz. The few I do know are mentally ill, dedicate their social media to defending Palestine (and other looney things like that).
Everyone I know in the gym hates the looney left. There's a couple of old ladies who are, that complained about some of the shirts worn (Trumping Iron, etc).
Gym owner said "deal with it". Our resident GetBig TDS libturdz are just that, old ladies... (W/ Gunts).

Agreed 👊🏻

Very clearly this leftist Libturd thinking is extremely weird & whacky
They support & want any kind of degeneracy & pander to the Fuckwits
What is it with them & perverts/ child groomers / scumbags / low life crooks / etc etc
It's like they hate themselves & the world they live in that's relatively safe & secure & want
To Fuck it all up so everything is totally dysfunctional.

Then they'll be screaming & crying for help as all those they promoted & pushed turn on them,
Fuck them they can reap what they sow.  Khvnts.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2024, 02:34:12 PM »
Really? I had no idea....

A funny coincidence (this year) since Easter will be on April 20th next year....

but thanks for keeping Trans Visible on a bodybuilding board.

WooooSHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEE

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2024, 03:00:30 PM »

Coach, shooter was actually a biological female.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2024, 12:21:42 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2024, 05:47:44 AM »
I wish I could have seen Romano's face as he learned this Trans/ tragic/catholic news.

On a serious note, It seems like the Trans mafia (Cossa nostra)  is always one step ahead of bodybuilding ...
we need to have a Petition signed for a national Bodybuilder visibility day!

WoooSHHHHHHHHHh  A quarter turn to the right ( Rul Paul's voice)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2024, 06:15:13 AM »
I wish I could have seen Romano's face as he learned this Trans/ tragic/catholic news.

Probably a look of disgust, like most normal people...

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2024, 06:24:37 AM »
This for real?

I wonder if the Muslim world would be OKwith it, if he would do this to them??!!
Lets say Ramadan or some other big holiday! Or on a Jewish holiday- a big one..lol (Hahahaha every religion gets a Transgenterday! Now that would be funny at least..)

Why does he not do it on those? It would be an outrage as well,of course, it would be also not OK!
I don't care anyway about those holidays but we should not try to start a war between them.

Oh shit is it a Aprils Joke?

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2024, 06:48:42 AM »
Joe's morning beverage...

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2024, 08:04:36 AM »

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2024, 08:12:02 AM »
Biden is so dreadful it is almost complete satire that stretches the boundaries of credibility every time he opens his mouth. I actually cringe watching some of his speeches, I don’t like the guy one bit but still feel embarrassed for him at the same time.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2024, 08:17:18 AM »
Biden is so dreadful it is almost complete satire that stretches the boundaries of credibility every time he opens his mouth. I actually cringe watching some of his speeches, I don’t like the guy one bit but still feel embarrassed for him at the same time.

We’re all there (except for the TDS phags)

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2024, 08:26:51 AM »
We’re all there (except for the TDS phags)

I just can’t understand how anyone can get behind this guy and vote for him. I think the blind hatred of Trump means they would support Lucifer over him.

Personally I am not all that keen on Trump but he is light years ahead of Biden in every way. Surely that is plain to see?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2024, 08:53:26 AM »
I just can’t understand how anyone can get behind this guy and vote for him. I think the blind hatred of Trump means they would support Lucifer over him.

Personally I am not all that keen on Trump but he is light years ahead of Biden in every way. Surely that is plain to see?

TDS is one of the craziest afflictions Ive ever witnessed in people.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2024, 09:29:34 AM »
Coach, shooter was actually a biological female.

Female to male, male to female I get confused with these trans transitions. Either way, it’s a mental illness